+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Denver Airport, gas chambers, death camps?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Denver Airport, gas chambers, death camps?

https://youtu.be/bqXbinlujs8

Two videos scream their message of Nazi style Death Camps to me.
    This video shows the airport murals which we have all heard about most probably. Their message is the Gassing of the population leaving only some children of all races alive to restart the world, COMMUNIST STYLE, NWO. There is nothing new about the communist idea of reeducation of children whose parents have been removed from them.

Also, crude tunnels with what looks like sprinkler fittings in the roof scream to me that these will emit GAS TO KILL and not water.

The four buildings which were built and then covered up are crematoriums, obviously.

The other video referred to is about abandoned carts of the homeless left in the streets of Southern California; no one returns for them. They contain the entire possessions of the homeless. They have been carted away to FEMA camps; and I have no doubt that they will be executed. These videos proclaiming the disappearance of 200,000 homeless tell a clear story. Some of those homeless may be your relatives or you tomorrow when the banks crash, a deliberate plot by the NWO to take your homes, families and lives away from you. The NWO has used your money to fund their secret, wildly successful secret space program using machines beyond the most fantastic science fiction you can imagine. The same is true of their absolutely FREE ENERGY. So why do they want you dead? Those who are not killed will be shipped away off world as slave labor, but not the old and weak.

Google: Project Incension where there are many videos giving the most fantastic information about our REAL history, the real advanced space program and the many inventions going back into the distant past and present giving us FREE ENERGY. What should we do to Nazi's who have prepared to murder us all? Sit and wait for them to do it? Each of the mentioned videos is about one hour. Your will not regret the time or the KNOWLEDGE which will be NEW.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bluestflame (17th August 2016), Camilo (17th August 2016), Enola (17th August 2016), Flash (17th August 2016), justntime2learn (17th August 2016), marique3652 (17th August 2016), Nasu (18th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Denver Airport, gas chambers, death camps?

Which other video Amor? I see only one video referenced in your post.

By the way, the Denver airport video is quite interesting, although I had already seen this one or a similar one. I had thought of it as a secure hiding place for the Elite, but not as gaz chambers etc. Interesting.

8 miles of underneath dug place, that is an awful lot to only be used for airport basement facility.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Camilo (17th August 2016), justntime2learn (17th August 2016), marique3652 (17th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Stephen Bassett speaks about this. He says it's an underground white house. If a nuke goes off at Washington DC, what state is going to let them set up their next shop there? They would be rejected by each state, the only choice would be going underground in an unpopulated area.

Not to mention that if a nuke did go off, millions would run for Canada, then the government would issue lockdown. You'd have the most armed citizens being told they can't leave... death will happen. People will want to find those giving the commands, if they had an above ground building they would be swarmed.

Here, he starts talking about it around 37 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEg1JxZuhG0

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Camilo (17th August 2016), justntime2learn (18th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

perhaps the sprinkler system is a form of decontamination chamber
    hints at one of the most likely depopulation facilitating agendas

or for decontaminating plant and machinery

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i think i just worked out the reason for the sprinkler system , to get rid of GM mosquitoes ? if they are planned to spread

+ Reply to Thread