+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Real Three Ruling Powers (city/states)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Real Three Ruling Powers (city/states)

The following comment made in a book I'm reading caught my attention:

Quote Posted by Modern Esoteric, by Brad Olson

"Numerous investigations show that the entire global financial system is ruled by the crown, but the “crown” does not refer specifically to the British monarchy. The crown refers to the Inner City of London, which is a privately owned corporation outside the jurisdiction of England. Its sister cities, completely separate sovereign states, are the Vatican City and Washington’s District of Columbia. Each of these three city states has their own unique flags, laws, use services, police forces, and each pays no taxes to the host country where it is located. These three cities form a private covert empire that controls the entire Western world. London is the center of financial control, Vatican City represents spiritual control, and Washington D.C. is the city for military control. The “Empire of the Three Cities” controls the whole world" (location 1533)
    In addition, all three independent city/states have an obelisk displayed indicating their unified "occult" or "hidden" connection. Is it purely coincidental that these independent city/states exist within their host countries? Is there a logical reason for this separation? And, do you think a small handful of families or bloodlines own all three power centers?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Atlas (18th August 2016), boutreality (18th August 2016), drneglector (21st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2016), Nasu (18th August 2016), sdv (29th August 2016), toppy (18th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Real Three Ruling Powers (city/states)

Hi Truthster! There's a really delightful, if rough-around-the-edges, documentary that goes into the three cities in some depth.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shantsai For This Post:

Atlas (29th August 2016), boutreality (18th August 2016), drneglector (21st August 2016), fourty-two (18th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2016), jimrich (29th August 2016), Nasu (18th August 2016), toppy (18th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for the video. I'll check that out when I'm home from work!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Nasu (18th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,001 times in 292 posts

At about 2hr 58min mark in the above video, connection between Wall St. and Nazis is covered and it goes into Prescott Bush's role.
    I just brought this up in a thread started on the same day as this one, called NAZIS, NWO & the New Age. (link below)

I agree with the role of these three city-states, my take o this is covered in my threads but to be brief, I hold that these three operate as controlling arms of a network of evil who take their commands from inter-dimensional sources.
    That those inter-dimensional source are created; not somehow preternatural, through applications of advanced technology.

I'd only add that the top of the this-dimension side of control is operated by the Kingdom of Bavaria -now spread across in Austria (royal seat); Switzerland (financial center) and Germany (secret governance)
    England and French kingdoms are still central to this level of the control hierarchy; Ancient kingdoms Spain and Holland both figure prominently in this level of control and all of their power stems directly from inter-dimensional interface.

In the cases of CoL; DC; and VC only those at the top of each interface directly with inter-dimensional influences- these "municipalities" are "access points" where and inter-dimensional, off world and out of phase weapons array is controlled.
    The thread below is meant as starting point, should one take the time to read the four threads I link to from there, an entire outline of this control system is available. No it isn't easy to accept and I don't expect that it would be, still it's what I've found to be true.
    Thanks Truthster

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2016), Shannon (18th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    At about 2hr 58min mark in the above video, connection between Wall St. and Nazis is covered and it goes into Prescott Bush's role.
    I just brought this up in a thread started on the same day as this one, called NAZIS, NWO & the New Age. (link below)

I agree with the role of these three city-states, my take o this is covered in my threads but to be brief, I hold that these three operate as controlling arms of a network of evil who take their commands from inter-dimensional sources.
    That those inter-dimensional source are created; not somehow preternatural, through applications of advanced technology.

I'd only add that the top of the this-dimension side of control is operated by the Kingdom of Bavaria -now spread across in Austria (royal seat); Switzerland (financial center) and Germany (secret governance)
    England and French kingdoms are still central to this level of the control hierarchy; Ancient kingdoms Spain and Holland both figure prominently in this level of control and all of their power stems directly from inter-dimensional interface.

In the cases of CoL; DC; and VC only those at the top of each interface directly with inter-dimensional influences- these "municipalities" are "access points" where and inter-dimensional, off world and out of phase weapons array is controlled.
    The thread below is meant as starting point, should one take the time to read the four threads I link to from there, an entire outline of this control system is available. No it isn't easy to accept and I don't expect that it would be, still it's what I've found to be true.
    Thanks Truthster

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE
    Thanks for the detailed response and for narrowing down where to look in that video. I hadn't seen that it was 5 hours long when I first started it and thought "where the heck is the piece on the city states?" LOL

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,016 times in 942 posts

Personally, I think the Reptilians are at the pinnacle of world power, but that's just me.

Dave - Toronto

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I've found that royals control avatar-like bodies that are inter-dimensional beings; reptiles and the like. Not the other way around. They've had the money forever; they've had the science forever- if that can be done why wouldn't they?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cool Divinity in action

Quote Posted by Shantsai (here)
    Hi Truthster! There's a really delightful, if rough-around-the-edges, documentary that goes into the three cities in some depth.

I read this story many years ago and thought there were 30 Ruling Families but the point is that a fraction of the population runs just about everything with their stupendous wealth and power - the power being the whole point.
    What if the real story is simply about the Play of Life being conducted by Divinity as everything and everyone in the entire Cosmos? Divinity makes, and is all of this, good/bad, right/wrong. Divinity is this. There is only Divinity in all of the manifestation so, does that mean that we cannot or need not do anything about the badness and wrongness? IMO, we (Divinity) can do whatever it likes or do nothing. There is no right or wrong, good or bad, except as Divinity, disguised as some heroic individual, sees itself. So fight or submit, run or stand, it's still just you, Divinity, doing and being whatever there is in your Cosmos.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

jimrich-
    Your stance is based in sophistry, and assumes something close to solipsism or, "we'll never figure it out." -And that fits the paradigm people in general are forced to accept, should they even think to ask these sorts of things.

We can, we have to a certain degree, and I feel we will identify what the nature is of what is in control of this world. Then we, each individual, can assess whether or not the way it is run is in the best interest of everyone.
    The fact is that people are forcibly kept from realizing their potential, and too many are taught to quietly acquiesce in the name of an etheric, even esoteric divine plan.

It's fairly obvious the world is not run for the betterment of mankind as a whole, if there is a divine plan that has the best interest of the majority of sentient consciousness as its goal, doing something about how the world is run fits that plan.

You're free to justify impotence dressed in whatever intellectual ideal you like using as many words as you can, there will always be more people working to change the situation on behalf of everyone once more people realize they have that option.
    Last edited by boutreality; 30th August 2016 at 23:27.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), Truthster013 (29th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Beginning at the 7m mark in the below interview with Joseph P Farrell, the bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland is covered and the worldwide time frame of its origins is discussed. He calls it a "Reserve Bank for reserve banks." I'd recommend the whole thing since he covers an elite agenda pushing along before and after Nazi Germany, tying the overall paradigm to an NWO plan.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), silverfish (16th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 times in 279 posts

I live in an obelisk city. Obelisk/cathedral, the traditional kind, and we have a lot of occult symbology in general. One thing, we just had a new shopping mall erected in the shape of a Saturn cube. It's really ugly, just a big black cube with hardly any windows that replaced a white glass palace that stood there before.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

boutreality (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread