+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suggestions for Alternative treatment for facial tumor??

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Suggestions for Alternative treatment for facial tumor??

Earth Angel, I was getting ready to add another curing strategy for you when I noticed that you have not responded in any way to this thread. Lots of people spent lots of time sharing potential solutions for you. Are you out there?
    Last edited by Pam; 20th August 2016 at 12:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

We are health professionals and the black salve is a gift from God. You have to be diligent with its use and research how to use it correctly. If OnyxxKnight is against it, perhaps he has had a bad experience or has not done the research fully. It is used all over the world successfully. The US has banned selling it among other important life saving healing treatments, so one needs to purchase it overseas, I believe South America. I have seen it work over and again. Just like using any herb or medicine, honor its properties and honor its application. Any shaman will tell you the same thing.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th August 2016), Dash (21st August 2016), Earth Angel (25th August 2016), Perdido (9th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I wasn't gonna comment on this thread until I saw somebody suggest black salve. Whatever you end up doing, NEVER try black salve. Ever.
    Why not, do you know someone personally, have you an example?
    My friend in his 70's had pretty serious skin cancer, didn't want the big pharma route so tried black slave, he said it got rid of it in a few days, the only problem was getting cells to grow back where it had been (I forget what he used for that, but took a couple of months to sort it out)
    That was back in 2002, and the skin cancer or any other for that matter has never come back.

And funnily enough, I met someone yesterday only in his 40's who has been treated for 8 years by hospitals in the UK using the standard medical treatments, it just keeps coming back, surprise surprise I was telling him about black slave.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st August 2016), Perdido (9th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

thank you everyone for all the info......I have been reading it on my phone but I am away working at a show for 18 days 12 hours a day and no internet.....

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Earth Angel, I was getting ready to add another curing strategy for you when I noticed that you have not responded in any way to this thread. Lots of people spent lots of time sharing potential solutions for you. Are you out there?
    I will watch the video's and do the research on the various suggestions when I get back home.

As for ignoring the results re the fallen tree, I was told by the surgeon it was benign 6 years ago and that appointment was to discuss taking it out, so I don't feel I was taking any big risks by not having the surgery or going to that appointment. I did call to ask them to reschedule as the hospital is over an hour away and my car was blocked in by a massive tree, they never followed up either.... I know if my cat or dogs go to the vet for any reason at all there is plenty of follow up to see how they are but I don't expect that level of care from my doctors ......and yes I know its up to me to follow up.

So far no results from the biopsy....thank you to all who took the time to respond. If I don't Thank and Comment please don't think I am ignoring you or don't appreciate the time you spend replying.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Fairy Friend (22nd August 2016), Iloveyou (26th August 2016), Pam (26th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

UPDATE: got a call from the doctors office to say 'nothing to worry about' but he wants to see me when I get back from the show....was hoping to try some alternative things before agreeing to surgery... see what he has to say.....again thanks to all for the suggestions here.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

can you tell me why not OnyxKnight??

I wasn't gonna comment on this thread until I saw somebody suggest black salve. Whatever you end up doing, NEVER try black salve. Ever.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Iloveyou (26th August 2016), Pam (26th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    If it was safe, the lunatics prescribing this to you as so called experts would not be hiding in Mexico where they are free from prosecution and being faced with consequences of their actions and take any responsibility. Plus you'll burn money, while you'll also burn off your skin and deeper tissue. A woman I know almost died because she listened to nutcases that pretend to be medical experts and almost fried her jugular vein by applying this ****e near her collarbone, where she had a skin tumor. Hopefully, you will pick some other alternative treatment, there were safer options given by some members here.

I wasn't gonna reply again here, hoping that people would check this out before trying, but apparently I'm talking to a deaf wall as it seems, so I leave people to make their own choices, good or bad. Just because something is advertised in the Alt. Community as a holy grail of medicine, doesn't mean it's good for you. You're no better than the mainstream if you can't filter stuff out and do research. And by research I don't mean websites that endorse this product and treatment, or "medical professionals" that work with it, or the hearsay waves of a crowd who doesn't seem to know any better. If you rely on one side to tell the story, you don't know the whole story!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th August 2016), Iloveyou (26th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    UPDATE: got a call from the doctors office to say 'nothing to worry about' but he wants to see me when I get back from the show....was hoping to try some alternative things before agreeing to surgery... see what he has to say.....again thanks to all for the suggestions here.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

something you could try yourself is making a Keshe health pen that you could use to focus energy into a particular spot, if you do make one test it by pointing it down into a glass with some frozen water in it and over a short time you will see how the energy is directed as the ice melts in a unique way.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-luxnFPSOj4

another version

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OD0HTqZn7V0

and the ice test

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2SxljJIGl-c

plus if your in this neck of the rain forest

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...forests/#page1

Have fun

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th August 2016), Iloveyou (26th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Amazon Black Salve, absolutely. It works spectacularly. Google some of the before-and-after photos and videos... some are quite amazing. (But maybe a little gruesome to see, be warned!)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th August 2016), Iloveyou (26th August 2016), Perdido (9th July 2017), Sierra (29th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Now, with many pros and cons said and everyone left to make his/her own choice, I'll put something slightly off topic here (from back in 2009)

"Greg Caton, owner and operator of Alpha Omega Labs (www.AltCancer.com), an herbal products company that sells anti-cancer herbal remedies made with Ecuadorian medicinal herbs, was arrested at gunpoint at a road checkpoint in Ecuador, then transported to an Ecuadorian holding facility to await a hearing on December 14, 2009. Caton was expected to be set free by the Ecuadorian judge at that hearing based on the facts of the case which indicated Caton's permanent residency in Ecuador is legal and valid.

Three days before the hearing could take place, Caton was taken from his holding facility and, with the help of U.S. State Department employees, involuntarily placed on an American Airlines plane headed for Miami. An Ecuadorian judge rushed to the airport in Guayaquil and demanded that Caton be released from the plane, stating that the attempted deportation was illegal, but American Airlines employees reportedly refused to allow Caton to leave the plane, stating that the plane was "U.S. territory" and that Ecuadorian law did not apply there (even though the plane was still on the tarmac in Guayaquil and under the direction of the air traffic control tower there).

The plane then departed Guayaquil and continued its flight to Miami where Greg Caton was held in a federal detention facility to await trial in the U.S."

I'm truly sorry for your friend, OnyxKnight. Something must have gone terribly wrong in her case. Sadly, nobody can guarantee that there are no lunatics and charlatans running around and making money by selling God knows what ever (which they call black salve but in fact is something else). I wouldn't even be surprised if people were payed to do that on purpose.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 27th August 2016 at 20:14.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th August 2016), Sierra (29th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Black Sal

BLOODROOT 50 GRAMS
    GALANGAL 50 GRAMS
    GRAVIOLA 50 GRAMS
    CHAPARRAL 50 GRAMS

ZINK CI
    GLYCERINE
    DMSO

MIX THE SPICES TOGETHER PUT TO ONE SIDE

PUT 500 MILLS OF DISTILLED WATER INTO A POT
    ADD 250 GRAMS OF ZINK CLORIDE TO THE WATER
    BRING WATER TO THE BOIL STIR FREQUENTLY TO STOP LUMPS.
    NEXT ADD THE 4 DRY HERBS TO THE SIMMERING LIQUID
    STIRING CONTINUOUSLY UNTILL ALL THE LUMPS DISSAPPEAR.

ONCE SMOOTH CONSISTANCY ADD 25 DMSO STILL STIRING
    (DMSO IS A CARRIER) NEXT ADD 25 MLS OF GLYCERINE
    (STOPS IT DRYING OUT)
    SIMMER FOR 15 MIN THEN LET MIXTURE COOL AND SIT BEFORE PUTTING
    IN CONTAINERS TO SIT AT ROOM TEMP FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE USE.

STORE IN COOL PLACE OR FRIDGE.

1/2 size

BLOODROOT 25 GRAMS
    GALANGAL 25 GRAMS
    GRAVIOLA 25 GRAMS
    CHAPARRAL 25 GRAMS

ZINK CI *125grams
    250 mls distilled water

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Earth Angel (28th August 2016), Perdido (9th July 2017), Sierra (29th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

You are worse than Big Pharma by recommending that atrocity as a cure.

To think you nutcases walk in general public ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Maunagarjana (15th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I agree it's no cure..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

OnyxKnight (29th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red face Re: Suggestions for Alternative treatment for facial tumor??

This video is big pharma/FDA/medical industry speaking as usual: take it out of the context, put it into a different context (which will alter the meaning) or - as practiced here - spread incomplete information.

A tumor occupies space. When it gets removed, a hole remains where it has been. A tiny hole with small tumors / lesions, a larger hole with a larger tumor. It's the same when it is removed through surgery. Usually the surgeon / dermatologist will suggest reconstruction, skin graft or plastic surgery, whatever is necessary (when the damage done by the tumor (not by the salve!) is too bad.

Sometimes (rarely) it can happen that the tumor is larger than expected from palpation or observation. A skin tumor can be like an iceberg. That could lead to an unpleasant surprise. A hole that is not too large will always close and heal by itself through granulation, a hole caused by the removal of a large tumor will perhaps require reconstruction, exactly the same as after an operation. During the healing process time, patience and trust in one's own physical regeneration capacity is needed. It can take several weeks or months, sometimes years until a scar will fade.

Black salve is NOT CORROSIVE. Adrian Jones admits that corrosive salves possibly could have been placed on the market in the past, but all products which are currently available from well known producers (including Cansema) are NOT. There is no corrosion or burn. Look at the pictures closely, burn would look differently.
    The salve causes an inflammatory reaction (therefore the inflammation and rubor) and provokes an immunogenic response of the body. The immunsystem turns up, kills the cancer, a process called granulation occurs, the healthy tissue starts from the inside out and pushes the dead tissue out. Again, there is no burn. Look at the clean, smooth wound margins in pictures.

Many problems occur because of incorrect application. I don't suggest to play around with it. Get hold of everything you can regarding information (including videos like the one above). And listen to your own inner voice, your body-intelligence. If you are unsure, don't use it.

An anecdotal sidenote: Some years ago, in some European countries it was of course not allowed to sell the salve as a treatment for skin cancer, but it was officially allowed to use it as a diagnostic tool: If you had applied it and a tumor dried up and fell off, you knew: it was cancer (don't hold me responsible on that one, it is hearsay - but no joke)

. . and btw, I'm protesting explicitly against being called a nutcase

https://drbrianoleary.wordpress.com/...monial-letter/
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 29th August 2016 at 17:13.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), Sierra (29th August 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Orthodoxy's PatheticWar Against Escharotics

From 'Missing Noses' to 'Holey Heads' The Scare Tactics
    of Modern Medicine's Apologists Shows No Bounds . . .
    or Capacity to Feel Embarrassment When Caught

by Greg Caton

http://www.altcancer.net/ashwcurr.htm

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Sierra (29th August 2016), TelosianEmbrace (9th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

I tested Black Salve on a spot of tough skin on my wrist that nothing had helped. In 10 days the sore that occurred fell off... Now I am testing it on spots on my forearms and scalp. All are proceeding well. The scalp was a 50 year problem that over 30 MDs that treated it had zero effect.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (9th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2