+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,811 times in 2,642 posts

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

T, I have read that book about five or six times. It has so many yellow highlights because of it's criss cross with my life, that it is positively eerie. New Orleans back in the day was quite a small town for a big city.

I read Judith Vary Baker's book also. So did my father. He stated in his opinion, Judith is telling the truth, as there is no way she could know all the small details of New Orleans back then unless she did what she said she did and knew who she says she knows.

To this day, I am convinced that my reading of "Dr. Mary's Monkey" openly during work breaks at the formerly Delta Primate Center is part of what got my job eliminated.

I'd love to go and see them, but I doubt I'll go to the bar on Friday. That area of the city would take a good hour and a half for me to get there, at night.

The anecdotes from New Orleans people which tie in to all aspects of the JFK thing is really amazing. I've heard many and they all corroborate Ed Haslaam's version of things.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Bluegreen (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (17th October 2019), T Smith (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,811 times in 2,642 posts

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

Something interesting from this morning's New Orleans Advocate.

Lee Harvey Oswald was born in New Orleans and was placed in a position at the W. M. B. Reilly Company, as a cover for his "real" work with the CIA. It is located on Magazine Street and is still in business.

This morning there was an obituary for a Julius John Oswald Sr. who died at the age of 96. He was Office Manager at W.M.B. Reilly Co. for most of his life.

Having been born in 1923, he would have been 40 years old at the time Kennedy was assassinated and in the same time frame Lee Harvey Oswald worked there. Interesting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), East Sun (16th November 2019), mountain_jim (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12