+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

Regarding the storm drain theory, I think it is possible there was a shooter in there, but how can we know? Seems like the grassy knoll is still the likely place for the origin of the kill shot.

This video was on tv and most shows on tv about JFK are propaganda, but it shows someone getting into the drain.

If this is the actual storm drain - and of course, it is possible that it is not - then the shooter would not be able to stand. His shooting stance would be awkward. And, how big are the tunnels for escape from this spot. At best, the shooter would be crawling a long way through less than ideal conditions. Rich Man's Trick shows footage of someone jumping out of a huge tunnel big enough for a man to walk through standing up.

One of the doctors in Rich Man's Trick says the exit wound was at the right rear of the skull, the same side as the entrance wound. That would mean the shot came from the front at roughly eye level or above, eliminating the grassy knoll and the sewer.

A lot of people say a lot of different things. This guy from the video is acting like he has an airtight case on every aspect of the event.

One thing I like about the storm drain theory is that, if the bullet came from below, entering the temple and then exiting immediately an inch or two above, that might explain the explosion effect. If entrance and exit were that close, it could have just destroyed that side of his skull, if the fractured points connected.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (26th August 2016), KiwiElf (26th August 2016), Spellbound (27th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    If this is the actual storm drain - and of course, it is possible that it is not - then the shooter would not be able to stand. His shooting stance would be awkward. And, how big are the tunnels for escape from this spot. At best, the shooter would be crawling a long way through less than ideal conditions. Rich Man's Trick shows footage of someone jumping out of a huge tunnel big enough for a man to walk through standing up.
    We don't train to shoot in comfortable positions I qualify on an M16a2 every year.. I have to fire from prone supported (most comfortable, laying down with a sandbag to rest the rifle on) Pron unsupported (just laying on flat ground) and kneeling (pretty damn hard to do in body armor.. haha). When I was with a light scout infantry unit we would do live fire exercises that had you shooting from all kinds of strange positions, because... that's realistic (and it's not hard for some one who shoots a lot, I even got pretty good at drawing my side arm, leaning forward from the waist and shooting behind me during CQB drills... with body armor on you feel like a turtle, this was the fastest method to clear rear threats).

and the "huge tunnel" (at the very end) is typical of large city drainage systems; they have "clean out" points where all the... "stuff" that floats collects and maintenance workers go in routinely to clear it out.

One of the doctors in Rich Man's Trick says the exit wound was at the right rear of the skull, the same side as the entrance wound. That would mean the shot came from the front at roughly eye level or above, eliminating the grassy knoll and the sewer.
    watch the film again, his (JFK) head was leaning far forward when the last shot was fired (supposedly due to the fact that he had already been shot twice and slumped forward as far as his back brace would allow)... IMO this indicates the round came from very low to be at "eye level" due to the tilt of his head.

This guy from the video is acting like he has an airtight case on every aspect of the event.
    Yes, a bit too confident... I hardly ever am that confident about anything... haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th September 2016), blackdog (26th August 2016), Eram (26th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Agreed except the grassy knoll shooter(s) would be almost side-on to Kennedy by the time the kill shot happened (the car's moved a few hundred meters by then - refer to the map below) - again, the angles are all wrong for that particular shot. Also doesn't explain the difference in "damage" ie two different weapons. That fatal shot literally "explodes" his head?

Name:  Dealey-plaza-annotated.png
Views: 181
Size:  114.4 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	JFKGroden-iv.jpg
Views:	1794
Size:	760.6 KB
ID:	34101
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th August 2016 at 08:34.

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    We don't train to shoot in comfortable positions I qualify on an M16a2 every year.. I have to fire from prone supported (most comfortable, laying down with a sandbag to rest the rifle on) Pron unsupported (just laying on flat ground) and kneeling (pretty damn hard to do in body armor.. haha). When I was with a light scout infantry unit we would do live fire exercises that had you shooting from all kinds of strange positions, because... that's realistic (and it's not hard for some one who shoots a lot, I even got pretty good at drawing my side arm, leaning forward from the waist and shooting behind me during CQB drills... with body armor on you feel like a turtle, this was the fastest method to clear rear threats).
    Yeah, I'm not qualified to argue with someone who actually trains with guns. It just looks like it might even be too small to get a rifle in there without the end sticking out visibly into the street. The shooter would have to stay there for the duration of the parade, if not longer, in cramped conditions. Then he would have to wait until everyone left, or crawl out through what looks to be very small exit tunnels. I'm not saying it didnt happen. I'm just thinking about likelihood.

Quote and the "huge tunnel" (at the very end) is typical of large city drainage systems; they have "clean out" points where all the... "stuff" that floats collects and maintenance workers go in routinely to clear it out.
    Ok, but if that is the real sewer in the video, the tunnels may not have been big enough to even get through.

Quote watch the film again, his (JFK) head was leaning far forward when the last shot was fired (supposedly due to the fact that he had already been shot twice and slumped forward as far as his back brace would allow)... IMO this indicates the round came from very low to be at "eye level" due to the tilt of his head.
    Well, maybe you would know better than me, but you get people talking, like Gerald Posner, about the counter-intuitive reactions bodies have when they are shot. If I recall correctly, Posner argues that the shot came from behind and that it was the explosion of the exit wound that knocked JFK's head backwards. So, who knows when it comes to judging from the motion of the body.

...and that doctor is still in the video talking about the exit wound on the same side. It's just not consistent with the narrator's argument.

Quote Yes, a bit too confident... I hardly ever am that confident about anything... haha
    Good. Me either.
    Last edited by blackdog; 26th August 2016 at 19:50.

7. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

See the pics I've added above to post #23 and carefully look at the angles and where the limo would have been at each shot relative to the shooters positions

Also note Kennedy's head is pointed down and to the left, he's now slumped into Jackie when the fatal shot occurs.

Then compare that to the autopsy pics to get an idea of the angle.

A drain shooter would have to be firing upward (the angles don't work)

The other shots were elevated, from the rear and front/side, fired downward into the car

5th & fatal shot at JFK's head level & fired from slightly to the left & in front of JFK (not to mention at either very close range OR a very powerful weapon to do that kind of damage)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th August 2016 at 20:13.

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I assume people are familiar with James Files(?). I dont know that any prominent researchers support his story, but I find it interesting:

Any opinions? There seem to be a lot of debunkers out there.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016), KiwiElf (26th August 2016), Spellbound (26th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

and the "huge tunnel" (at the very end) is typical of large city drainage systems; they have "clean out" points where all the... "stuff" that floats collects and maintenance workers go in routinely to clear it out.
    Ok, but if that is the real sewer in the video, the tunnels may not have been big enough to even get through.
    they can be a lot bigger than you'd think, here's a picture of a Dallas drainage tunnel:

But, you're right, I'd like to a lot more footage and angles than that "discovery" (science propaganda) video showed.... I'm not saying it's absolutely the case, I'm just saying it seems very possible, that kind of area would have VERY large drainage tunnels due to the slope of the land above it (I was just there 2 weeks ago investigating the Dallas police shooting... well that wasn't my primary purpose, but a side activity).

I've learned a lot about water management as my property is a part of the islands "drainage" when heavy rains come.. which is often in the tropics.

If I recall correctly, Posner argues that the shot came from behind and that it was the explosion of the exit wound that knocked JFK's head backwards. So, who knows when it comes to judging from the motion of the body.
    Admittedly: I've never shot a person at close range, but I have shot a lot of deer and caribou and moose and bear (some times at ranges FAR closer than I was comfortable with). & I've never seen something like that happen, the energy transfer begins the second the bullet enters, they are always knocked back and away from me (generally using a .308) if they stay on their feet, or drop to the ground in an "away from me" direction.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

blackdog (26th August 2016), Chester (27th August 2016), KiwiElf (26th August 2016), Spellbound (29th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is something I never read in a JFK assassination book. Dealey, of Dealey Plaza fame, was a Freemason. It's almost like a Masonic plaza. 11/22/1963... 11+22=33

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Dealey:
    "George Bannerman Dealey (September 18, 1859 – February 26, 1946) was a Dallas, Texas, businessman. Dealey was the long-time publisher of The Dallas Morning News and owner of the A. H. Belo Corporation. Dealey Plaza in Dallas is named in his honor."

"Dealey was a Thirty-third-degree Scottish Rite Mason, Knight Templar, Shriner, and member of the Red Cross of Constantine. He was a Presbyterian and Democrat. The New York Times called him the dean of American publishers. He died at his home in Dallas on February 26, 1946, of a coronary occlusion."
    From the Dealey Lodge website at http://www.dealeylodge.com/about.html :
    "Dealey was a Thirty-third-degree Scottish Rite Mason, Knight Templar, Shriner, and member of the Red Cross of Constantine. Dealey Plaza was named after George Bannerman Dealey, founder of the ‘Dallas Morning News,’ and a civic leader in the area. The Plaza happens to the location of the very first home in Dallas, along with it being the site of the first courthouse, store, post-office, and Freemason’s Lodge. In the plaza is an obelisk that has a plaque identifying the site as ‘the birthplace of Dallas.’ In 1935, the site was named Dealey Plaza, and was placed under the management and authority of the City of Dallas Park Board a year later."

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Zapruder :
    "Abraham Zapruder...(May 15, 1905 – August 30, 1970) was an American manufacturer of women's clothing and private citizen, who became best known for his home movie filming U.S. President John F. Kennedy's motorcade passing through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, thereby inadvertently capturing the President's assassination."

"Zapruder was also a Freemason of the 33rd degree."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st August 2016), TargeT (26th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    See the pics I've added above to post #23 and carefully look at the angles and where the limo would have been at each shot relative to the shooters positions

Also note Kennedy's head is pointed down and to the left, he's now slumped into Jackie when the fatal shot occurs.

Then compare that to the autopsy pics to get an idea of the angle.

A drain shooter would have to be firing upward (the angles don't work)
    Why don't the angles work, just because of the autopsy photo?

The other shots were elevated, from the rear and front/side, fired downward into the car

5th & fatal shot at JFK's head level & fired from slightly to the left & in front of JFK (not to mention at either very close range OR a very powerful weapon to do that kind of damage)

I'm using the video, as there has been a lot of questions about JFK's body and possible re-constructive surgery ... so the autopsy photo's have been put into too much question for me. the video,however, is probably LESS tainted (not free of it, by any means).

From what I see on the video, the shot came from someone in the car on the right side (unlikely) or a lower angle, but definitely forward and to the right, the kinetic movement after the final shot struck "feels right" in my experience for a shot from the drain, forward of the car and off to the right.

This is something I never read in a JFK assassination book. Dealey, of Dealey Plaza fame, was a Freemason. It's almost like a Masonic plaza. 11/22/1963... 11+22=33
    That whole area, TO THIS DAY is full of masonic crap.. huge glass pyramids.. obelisks.... I'm very sure that spot was picked for this reason and Zapruder was not at that very convenient spot by coincidence (Note, his LOS gave him footage of every single shooter's attempt.. to INCLUDE the drainage shot... coincidence? or collection of proof?)

I assume people are familiar with James Files(?).
    I'll have to check this out later.. can you provide a summary? 2:48:23 is a lot to bite into with your indications of dubious material.
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th August 2016 at 20:28.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

blackdog (26th August 2016), KiwiElf (27th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'll have to check this out later.. can you provide a summary? 2:48:23 is a lot to bite into with your indications of dubious material.
    My bad. This guy claims to be the grassy knoll shooter. Here's a shorter clip:

It has been a while since I watched it, so I cant provide too much detail. It seemed to me at the time that he knew a lot about it for a guy who isnt exactly a professor.

There are other short clips on YouTube if you search for James Files. There is also a documentary that I cant find now. I'll post it if I find it. There's a new version out there that I havent seen, but the guy who owns the rights to this material now backs some obvious liars, like Judyth Baker.
    Last edited by blackdog; 26th August 2016 at 20:41.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016), Spellbound (26th August 2016), TargeT (26th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

It seemed to me at the time that he knew a lot about it for a guy who isnt exactly a professor.

There are other short clips on YouTube if you search for James Files. There is also a documentary that I cant find now. I'll post it if I find it. There's a new version out there that I havent seen, but the guy who owns the rights to this material now backs some obvious liars, like Judyth Baker.
    Gut feeling: disinfo agent.

The gnoll was never a possibility IMO.. the angles were all wrong... but it was a great distraction.

I'll still watch it, but I'm doubtful to begin with (hopefully not in a limiting way).
    Where are you?

19. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Gut feeling: disinfo agent.
    He probably is.....but maybe not.

I think this is the documentary that includes James Files. Like I said, I havent seen in it a while, but I remember thinking, even if it wasnt Files, this is similar to how I thought the assassination occurred.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (30th August 2016), Chester (27th August 2016), TargeT (26th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The angles don't work because of the autopsy photos and the position of the car when each shot is fired (to me, anyway. Did you refer back to the two pics I added?) You need to compare the map, each step of the Zapbruder footage, each shot, where everyone's sitting and how Connally got hit, too.

The grassy knoll shooter works for the throat shot, but not the others.

The Zapbruder footage is clearer in the movie THE KILLING OF AMERICA - 1981 before they started "enhancing" it but you will have to step frame it - at least it's not cropped. It's still the best publicly available evidence. (You can even see the puff of smoke fired from the "alleged" weapon by the driver and his left arm reaching over his shoulder! Unfortunately, it was a "banned" video in the US - I wonder why? - and it was removed from video shops shortly after its release, YouTube etc. - I have both. - It may be available on torrent sites). Can't see that in the "enhanced versions"

I'd have to draw a pile of diagrams with a top down view to better explain it, but the 6 shots explained by Groden in my earlier post pretty well sum it up, and yeah I'm still favouring the driver theory for the fatal shot atm irrespective that it's been debunked (they've all been debunked). Why? Because atm, it still makes the most logical sense based on the evidence;

* the fact that the driver lied in his testimony
    * the angles "work" - all of them,
    * the massive fatal wound "works" (and Cooper's description of the weapon and why)
    * the autopsy pics "work" (including the clear tampering of the earlier ones)
    * Jackie only testified in the Warren Commission - she never spoke of it again. It's plausible she was coached with the "picking up her husband's brains" excuse (did she have a choice?)
    * I'm convinced by Jackie's actions that she is trying to get out of the car - she doesn't look at the trunk, see his brains and then think - "oh.. I'll pick up his brain bits"; she literally dumps JFK off her lap & jumps straight out without looking at what might be on the trunk (and is pushed back into the car again by the agent following the car).
    * the tie in to Bethesda Naval Hospital - same hospital that Secretary Forrestal "fell out the window" to his death (Forrestal was an original member of MJ-12 and wanted to tell the public)

Then there's Cooper's testimony (Cooper didn't get to where he was in Naval Intelligence at the time if he was a liar or nutter and he was in a position to "know"). Why would he risk the flak that would come publicly if he was making it up? (Not to mention instantly making him a "dead man walking" - you need to read that section in Behold a Pale Horse) and then wade through all the other theories. Furthermore, it has been seen that the public version(s) of the Zapbruder footage has been tampered with, as he stated. (I saw one of the original video tapes that Cooper (& Lear) were showing at his lectures that he claims is hidden from the public - it does show it quite clearly and it is different from the ones you see on YouTube).

Of course "they'd" debunk it because that would be irrefutable proof that the "agency" was involved. An inside "government" job, involving Bush & Johnson etc as well. A Cabal killing. (Also JFK's threat to crush the CIA, expose MJ-12, and what was really on the Moon just before the shooting to me is the strongest motive. He had to be "expedited").

Just call me... very suspicious
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th August 2016 at 07:19.

22. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    When you think about the storm drain theory...I think it would take someone with nerves of steel to do it from there and stay huddled down there for hours afterwards, hoping that someone doesn't clue in - hey, what about down there??!!....thereby leaving oneself exposed to be caught. The other shooters were long gone within seconds. In fact, I'd bet that entire area would have been under surveillance for days. I really don't know what to think of the storm drain theory.

Dave - Toronto
    I think you should watch the video again... I know human kinds memory retention is weak (and as I've said, I've watched it over 3 times now)

Here is your answer (the video will start at the right time to explain @ 1:52.27):

a STORM drain isn't just a concrete box in the ground, it's connected by drainage tunnels... the shot was taken and the shooter crawled (crouched?) back through the 400 foot tunnel to an exit...

IMO, this is CIA to the T... a well planned assassination with MULTIPLE contingencies built in.
    Thx TargeT. I just assumed the storm drain was simply a so called concrete box in the ground. Not sure the angle works from the drain, but it is very intriguing. I really must watch Rich Man's Trick again (imo up among the best JKF docs in existence).

Dave - Toronto

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th August 2016), TargeT (27th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Avalon really does need a JFK subsection here in Conspiracy Research.

Dave - Toronto

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Regarding the storm drain theory, I think it is possible there was a shooter in there, but how can we know? Seems like the grassy knoll is still the likely place for the origin of the kill shot.

This video was on tv and most shows on tv about JFK are propaganda, but it shows someone getting into the drain.

A lot of people say a lot of different things. This guy from the video is acting like he has an airtight case on every aspect of the event.

One thing I like about the storm drain theory is that, if the bullet came from below, entering the temple and then exiting immediately an inch or two above, that might explain the explosion effect. If entrance and exit were that close, it could have just destroyed that side of his skull, if the fractured points connected.
    Interesting video, I'd not see that before. Thing is, as another poster said, the roadway has been paved and repaved several times over the years, thereby lessening the available line of sight with each paving over. Also, I had no idea there were 2 other storm drains at the overpass (well, one really...as the left side one wasn't there in 1963 according to Discovery). That one drain on the right side...situated higher than the grassy knoll....which Discovery says could have a line of sight but was likely blocked by trees or people....that angle could work.

Dave - Toronto

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Then there's Cooper's testimony (Cooper didn't get to where he was in Naval Intelligence at the time if he was a liar or nutter and he was in a position to "know"). Why would he risk the flak that would come publicly if he was making it up? (Not to mention instantly making hime a "dead man walking" - you need to read that section in Behold a Pale Horse) and then wade through all the other theories. Furthermore, it has been seen that the public version(s) of the Zapbruder footage has been tampered with, as he stated. (I saw one of the original video tapes that Cooper (& Lear) were showing at his lectures that he claims is hidden from the public - it does show it quite clearly and it is different from the ones you see on YouTube).

Of course "they'd" debunk it because that would be irrefutable proof that the "agency" was involved. An inside "government" job, involving Bush & Johnson etc as well. A Cabal killing. (Also JFK's threat to expose MJ-12, crush the CIA and what was really on the Moon just before the shooting to me is the strongest motive. He had to be "expedited").

Just call me... very suspicious
    I like that one too, but I'm not committed to either, and from what I see I still think the drain shot was a viable option. I don't consider that other weapon a "shot", it's far more exotic and the damage shown support it's description but I've never seen anything like that so I can't say much about it.

too far gone, too little evidence.. lots of guesses.
    Where are you?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th August 2016)

30. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm open to a better theory too - I just haven't seen it yet . Here's the "juicy" extracts from Cooper's book & statements: (I'll tidy it up a bit later ) Still pretty compelling info IMO

“...MJ-12 assassinated
    President Kennedy when
    he informed them that he
    was going to tell the public
    all the facts of the alien
    presence. He was killed by
    the Secret Service agent
    driving his car, and it is
    plainly visible in the film
    held from public view...”

"They killed President Kennedy. Between
    ‘70 and ‘73, in Operation Majority,
    it stated verbatim that President
    Kennedy ordered MJ-12 to cease the importation
    and sale of drugs to the American
    people, that he ordered them to implement
    a plan to reveal the presence of
    aliens to the American people within the
    following year. His assassination was ordered
    by the policy committee of the
    Vilderbergers. MJ-12 implemented the
    plan and carried it out in Dallas. It involved
    agents of the CIA, Division-5 of
    the FBI, the Secret Service, and the Office
    of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
    President Kennedy was killed by the
    driver of his car, Agent William Greer,
    who used a recoilless, electrically-operated,
    gas-powered assassination pistol that
    was specially built by the CIA to assassinate
    people at close range. It fired an
    explosive pellet which injected a large
    amount of shellfish poison into the brain,
    and that is why, in the documents, it stated
    that President Kennedy’s brain was removed.
    If you’ve studied the case, you
    will find that indeed his brain disappeared
    [from the National Archives]. The reason
    for that is so that they would not find the
    particles of the exploding pellet or the
    shellfish poison in his brain which would
    have proved conclusively that Lee Harvey
    Oswald was not the assassin.
    In fact, Lee
    Harvey Oswald never fired a shot, he was
    the patsy.”
    Cooper paused briefly, and a woman in
    the audience asked the obvious question,
    “Why haven’t you been assassinated?”
    “If they were to kill me right now,
    what would you think?” Cooper posed.
    “That it’s the truth,” several people
    chimed."

"Cooper then opened up the floor to
    questions and answers. Due to limited
    space, only questions pertaining to the
    JFK assassination have been included.
    Q What about all the people in the press
    and others who were in Dallas and who
    saw the assassination? Couldn’t they tell
    where the shot came from? Why didn’t
    they come forward? There must have
    been plenty...
    A There were. We know that there
    were at least 18 [witnesses] who were
    all murdered within two years of the
    event. The odds of that happening are
    1-in-300,000 trillion.

Q Why did the driver have to shoot
    Kennedy?”
    A Because the other fools missed! There
    were a total of three shots fired at [that hit]
    President Kennedy; one hit him in the
    throat and another in the back and didn’t
    kill him. Two other shots hit John Connally
    and one missed. The one that was fired
    from the grassy knoll hit the president in
    the throat. The other shots came from
    directly behind the limousine, not the
    school book depository building, and hit
    both Kennedy & Governor Connally.
    Governor Connally, in intelligence community
    circles, was known as a ‘can do’
    man, because he took two hits and still
    kept his mouth shut.

Q How is it that the driver, sitting on the
    front, left-hand side of the car was able to
    blow off the right side of Kennedy’s brain
    when the bullet actually entered in, and it
    would have been virtually impossible...
    A For those of you who have been listening
    to all these talk show hosts, whose
    job it is to be a talk show host, and who
    have not done any legitimate research
    into this, if you come to the workshop, I
    will show you, on the tape, how it was
    done. You will see that Kennedy was, in
    fact, slumped over against Jackie, his
    head was turned [to the left and down], —
    it was very simple. It was easy and you
    will see it with your own eyes.”

Q Why has no one else had come forward
    with the information [Cooper was
    disseminating] and why have those who
    knew it kept it secret for so long?
    A It hasn’t been, I’m talking about it now.
    Bill English was talking about it eight years
    ago, but everybody laughed at Bill English.
    John Lear’s been talking about it for three
    years, and everybody laughed at him. Now
    there’s so many people who have been
    talking about it, the public are starting to
    listen, and it’s about time. Because it’s
    about time that we quit being fools, and
    that’s exactly what they think we are, and
    we prove it to them every day.”

Q In the film of the assassination, which
    was examined greatly by experts, why
    didn’t they conclude that Kennedy’s driver
    shot him?”
    A Examined by whom greatly? Most of
    the film that you can purchase has that
    segment cut out, and you can always tell it
    by the person running in the background,
    they’ll run up to here... all of a sudden
    they’ll be down here... running.
    You will see in most of the clips that
    you’ve ever seen on television, or in
    the movies, or that you’re able to get
    your hands on, you’ll see William Greer
    start to turn like this...” then a muffled
    comment from the audience, to which
    Cooper answered,
    “That’s because they clipped it out!
    And on a lot of them, I’ll bet most of
    you, every time you’ve seen the clip on
    television, never looked at the driver
    anyway. If you’re really honest with
    yourself, and with me, you know your
    eyes were right on Kennedy.”

Q Why was the shellfish poison necessary?
    A lot of his brain was blown off
    anyway.”
    A The shellfish poison? If you go to kill
    someone, one thing I’ve learned when I
    went to Vietnam; just because you shoot
    someone doesn’t mean they’re going to
    die. And if they don’t die, they’re going
    to be mad. And if they’ve got a gun,
    you’re dead. So you want the first time to
    be the last time. So if you really want to
    kill somebody you don’t play around. If
    you really want to kill somebody... you
    kill them, you don’t play, you make sure
    that when you shoot them, they’re dead.
    That way they can’t hurt you at all.

Q Why didn’t Jackie Kennedy report
    it? [the source of the lethal shot]
    A Who’s she going to tell? The Secret
    Service just killed her husband, and
    they’re assigned to protect the President.
    Also, who had her children? The
    same Secret Service had her children at
    the time.”

31. Link to Post #39
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another reason? Cooper had numerous attempts made on his life - (before he was finally gunned down) - after he came out with this. The other "theorists" haven't. I tend to take notice of whistle blowers who get "disappeared" shortly after they "blow the whistle". (Look at the number of people who have mysteriously been "disappeared" for challenging or exposing the Clintons?) I see a pattern that's difficult to ignore.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th August 2016 at 08:40.

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

As much as I do think there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy (and I don't think Oswald fired as shot).....I have a very hard time giving any credence to the theory that the limo driver shot him in plain site in front of thousands of people with no one seeing it happen. That just doesn't jive for me. However, there is another theory that the kill shot was fired (accidentally) from a secret service agent's gun when he was reacting to the hoopla in the moment (apparently he was handling a gun that was extremely sensitive that went off).

Dave - Toronto

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12 LastLast