+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: JFK: the Assassination of John Kennedy

I understand this theory of Greer shooting JFK point blank from the front of the car has many people intrigued...I just think that would be very reckless for an assassin in public view like that (Ruby killing Oswald be damned). I realize they wanted him dead. He was being hunted from city to city. But imo, he was killed by snipers hidden away from public view. I just don't think hidden in plain sight applies here (not for a president anyways).

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), blackdog (3rd September 2016), Chester (3rd September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Rose Cheramie (Melba Christine Marcades) predicted JFK assassination:

Last edited by Atlas; 3rd September 2016 at 12:29.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th September 2016), Spellbound (3rd September 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Blackdog, I didn't see your post until now. Regarding only one autopsy. No there's evidence of 2 autopsies.

Description of autopsy room: In "Death of a President" by Manchester, General Godfrey McHugh describes he had to go down some stairs to the autopsy or morgue room. He also describes a washing machine, medical scales, a jigsaw.
    O'Connor drew a description of the autopsy room Note no stairs, no room for a jigsaw, no room for a washing machine.

Start time of autopsy Dennis David, Officer of the Day, reported he saw Mrs. Kennedy drive up as x-rays of the body were being brought upstairs to be developed. Humes reported that the autopsy started at 7:30pm. Lieutenant Sam Bird reported that the body wasn't brought to the morgue/autopsy room until 8pm.

Body that was autopsied. The body that Hume's autosied couldn't have been Kennedy's. Kennedy had chest tubes and IVs inserted at Parkland and the body that Hume's autopsied never had chest tubes or IV's inserted.

Autopsy photos The House Select Committee on Assassinations stated the photos were so bad that it was the work of an amateur never schooled in the science of autopsy photos. Hume's photographer was John Stringer one of the best medical photographers of that time. He did use an old fashioned camera and the investigators found the photos could not have been taken by that camera. Baden who was in charge of the medical investigation assumed the autopists had the student, Floyd Riebe, take the pictures. You need to listen to John Stringer's testimony to know that Floyd Riebe did not take those photos. Also read Riebe's testimony to see how full of holes it is.

Knudsen's family gives a very compelling testimony to the ARRB that their husband/father took those photos. There is a taped interview but no transcripts.

Regarding who fire the shot, I am not allowed to say. That's ok. I realize that whoever who is in charge has their reasons.

Regarding Vincent Bugliosi: I find the people who say they are conspiracy theorists twist the truth. Non-conspiracy leave key evidence out.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Response to video 2 of the Men who killed Kennedy:
    First thank you to Darla who graciously suggested that I put more paragraph breaks in my responses. Someone else brought out that I needed to do that before and I had forgotten. I guess I have a bad habit.

Part 2 starts out with Steve Rivele. He did quite a bit of research. His theory relies on the grassy knoll. Steve states 3 killers were hired, I believe from the Corsican Mafia organized by Antoine Guerini. SSpartacus Education gives a little followup to what Steve discovered. Spartacus Education states 2 of the men Pironti and Bocognani had alibis. Rivele also states that a CIA man involved in mind control had told him he was correct. I really wouldn't believe what a CIA man involved in mind control told me.

The grassy knoll has always been pushed forward as an alternative theory. Even for the Warren Commission they only interviewed the motorcycle cops on the left side of the presidential limo. Those on the left reported having brain matter splattered on them. One of the motorcycle cops on the right said he also had brain matter splattered on him but his testimony wasn't taken for the Warren Commission. Having the motorcyle cops on the left state they had brain matter splattered on them would support the grassy knoll theory.

There were doctors at Parkland who didn't give primary care to JFK say they saw a bullet hole on the right side of JFK's head. Jenkins said he felt a bullet hole on left temple, Specter said to him "but the autopsy did not reveal a bullet hole in the left temple". Specter did n not say to these doctors "the autopsy didn't reveal bullet hole to the right temple". (There wasn't a bullet hole to the right temple of the faux JFK.) The faux JFK didn't have chest tubes or IVs inserted.

Another writer, I believe it was Epstein, talked about how that James Jesus Angleton and Richard Helms were giving him information. From reading what he wrote it sounded that Angleton and Helms were putting him through a maze as part of a game.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

On December 1, 1963, when asked for a comment about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X said that it was a case of "chickens coming home to roost".

Quote Posted by The New York Times
    in further criticism of Mr. Kennedy, the Muslim leader cited the murders of Patrice Lumumba, Congo leader, of Medgar Evers, civil rights leader, and of the Negro girls bombed earlier this year in a Birmingham church.

The Nation of Islam, which had sent a message of condolence to the Kennedy family and ordered its ministers not to comment on the assassination, publicly censured their former shining star. Malcolm X retained his post and rank as minister, but was prohibited from public speaking for 90 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcol..._assassination
    Last edited by Atlas; 3rd September 2016 at 23:57.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Part 3 of the Men who killed Kennedy:
    This part states Kennedy's body was taken by helicopter to Walter Reed. Lieutenant Bird's report talks about the helicopter. It's MD 163 from the History Matters, ARRB Master Set of Medical Exhibits.[URL="http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/md163/html/md163_0001a.htm"]
    Bird's report is that, "The helicopter landed at 1845 but because of the crowd the casket team had difficulty getting to the ambulance. Not arriving to the morgue until 2000."

It seems popular to think that because of these time discrepancies Kennedy had changes done to his body but this can't be the case since the body Hume's autopsied never had holes for chest tubes or IVs.

Lieutenant Bird's story is very tragic. The book, "So Proudly He Served" is the story of his life. He was one of those people you are glad are defending our country. On the day of the assassination he was assigned to be the head of the casket team. He arrived via helicopter and reported to General Godfrey McHugh. General Godfrey McHuch was in charge of Air Force 1. He states he stayed with the body from Parkland to Bethesda to the autopsy.

Neither Bird nor McHugh ever testified to the Warren Commission.

Bird's report chronicles the time the body got to the morgue, the time it left Bethesda and the time it arrived back at the White House.

There was a fiasco when the body went on board Air Force 1 at Love Field. A handle broke off the casket, they had to bust down a wall to get the casket on board.

Bird was very strong on ceremony and things going correctly. He had his men practice carrying casket with extra weights for hours. They developed a system where one man would tighten his arm muscle while the other man would allow his arm muscle to relax. The casket weighed about 900lbs. Jackie and Robert Kennedy sent him a letter thanking for his service during the funeral service.

There is a Richard Lipsey who was interviewed for the HSCA who states he stayed with the casket. I have a hard time with him because he is not listed as one of the men who Bird listed on the report. His story is different from others, also.

After the assassination Bird went into combat. He did go to Vietnam. There he had some strange things happen. One thing is that one of the other companies lobbed a mortar into their camp, which did seriously injure someone. Another is that Bird's group of men was helicoptered into some terrain. They were supposed to be brought to an area that had been cleared of enemy soldiers. Instead the helicopter brought them to an area that had heavy enemy fire. There were many casualties. Bird was hit in the head and the medic was going to leave him for dead. Bird's men refused to leave him behind and demanded that he be brought back.

Bird was near death. He did make a miraculous recovery but had severe handicaps from his head injury. Reading his story in the book, "So Proudly He Served", I couldn't put it down. Read it for 12 hours straight.

Lipsey did say Bird had made a tape recording of the events of 11/22/63. Bird also refers to his tape recordings. It would be very interesting to hear what is on those tapes.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Continuing with Part 3 of the Men who killed Kennedy:
    Cyril Wecht is forensic pathologist. He really pushes the idea that since Humes wasn't a forensic pathologist that he missed something.

What Cyril Wecht fails to mention is what Humes actually did find.
    First what I've said many times is that Humes wrote that the wounds where chest tubes and IVs would be placed were only superficial, no holes were made into the body at those spots.

Second, Humes said very clearly that there was a bullet hole 2.5cm to the right of the midline at the occipital protuberance. Humes never wavered from this position, neither did Boswell, Finck or Stringer (photographer).
    Wecht never bothers to mention Finck who was a ballistic expert.

Finck was called in and arrived a little after the start of the autopsy. He saw the hole in the skull 2.5cm from midline at the occipital protuberance and noted from his expertise that this bullet came from behind. He had a diagram he had drawn up for his classes already in his possession to demonstrate the direction of the path of the bullet.

The problem was that this hole was impossible for the real JFK to have.

That's not what I'm saying this is what the Clark panel and the HSCA said.

Clark Panel The Clark Panel was called the Clark Panel because Attorney General Ramsey Clark convened it. Members included:
    (1) William Carnes, professor of pathology University of Utah
    (2) Russell Morgan, head of the radiology department John Hopkins
    (3) Alan Moritz professor pathology Case Western Reserve University
    (4) Russell Fisher famed Baltimore Medical Examiner
    After looking at the x-rays and autopsy photographs they determined the bullet wound was not 2.5cm to the right of the midline at the occipital protuberance but instead was 10 centimeters higher.

The criticisms of the autopists is unbelievable. They saw the hole. They knew what a hole was. You don't need to be a forensic pathologist to know what a hole is. if you pass kindergarten you know what a hole is.

It is clear the photos the Clark Panel saw were of a different body than what Humes, Boswell and Finck autopsied.

So, at the end of the Warren Commission the hole was to the right at the occipital protuberance. The Clark panel, based on photos that were so bad they wouldn't be admitted into a court of law, changed the hole 10 cm to the top of the head.
    The House Select Committee on Assassinations agreed with the Clark Panel. They brought in a physicist Louis Alvarez and miraculously that hole at the top of the head fit into the story very nicely.

Like I said the Bethesda autopsy team never waivered that the hole 2.5 cm to the right of the midline at the occipital protuberance. Problem is nobody listened to them.

The HSCA had a meeting of just medical doctors with Humes and Boswell. This link is to the transcript and recording of this meeting. https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/HS...nterviews.html
    Finck had his meeting a separate day. His transcript and recording is further down the page. He was adamant about the hole being at the occipital protuberance. In fact he called back for a second day to reemphasize his position.

One thing I find particularly interesting in Finck's testimony is when he looks at the autopsy photos, he's silent for awhile and then states,"How do we know these photos are of president Kennedy?"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thank you for the comments and kind words folks. Spent much of the weekend going back through some of these latest posted videos, comments and info (took a while!). Seems the rabbit hole is getting bigger on this one as our knowledge of these events expands. I'm more confused than ever! Glad to see we're all on the same page now and thinking like detectives. . I'm certainly beginning to "modify" my POV.

(And Sam, I may just take you up on that MJ-12 connection thread )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 4th September 2016 at 09:19.

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

That alleged X-RAY is completely UNTRUE -- Reply to Post #168

A bullet entered the president's head at the right temple --
    you can see that in many of the photos though they've tried to disguise it --

AND it exited at the lower right side of the president's head which is where the brain matter was lost.

You can see validation for that fact from the YOUTUBE video by Malcolm Kilduff who was Assistant Press Secretary to Pres. Kennedy in a video report given immediately after the president's death -- in fact, he is announcing the president's death to the press assembled there at the hospital.

Kilduff indicates frontal shot to JFK's head
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V73-unR1Rq4

Frontal shot to the right temple exited from the rear, lower right side
    creating a gaping wound.

and . . .

Just to confirm how desperately the press (including the BBC) wanted
    to disguise and lie about this wound . . .

How the Mainstream Media LIES about the Kennedy assassination--- Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O41R8lxWvP8

You can see how they eliminate the scene where Kilduff points to his right temple to make clear where the frontal wound was.

"IT'S CALLED DECEPTION BY OMISSION"

There is always a new generation of truth seekers to be fooled.

But I would also relate that these comments by Malcolm Kilduff were video taped from a few different angles in the room -- but all make it clear (or even clearer) that he is pointing to his right temple. And he pointed to that area more than once. The wound was actually at the hairline.

The shot came from the right side of the Picket fence area of the Grassy Knoll - or possibly fired from a sewer drain opening near the picket fence.

I'd also suggest that if anyone wants the truth of the series "The Men Who Killed JFK" and "The Guilty Men" that they should watch the series for themselves.
    They are available on YouTube.

Haven't actually checked out this series as yet -- but will do so --
    and please understand that it is still important for the power Elite to keep the cover up going. Certainly LBJ, Hoover, Alan Dulles were involved at the head of the assassination planning, including the CIA and the Joint Chiefs. JFK was working in the interests of PEACE which didn't work for those who profit from war and conquest.

PS: TRUE --- It seems that, for one, Officer Tippit was a almost a double for JFK.
    But there were also claims of another individual killed in Dealey Plaza so there may have been more than one body available to confuse artists, photographers, etal.
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 19:50.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016), TargeT (5th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #171
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

How the Zapruder film was tampered with:

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Chester (7th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016), TargeT (5th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Reply to Post #161

That this nonsense about Greer shooting JFK is still being posted suggests how desperate they are to keep the cover up going.

And, since Greer was certainly involved in the conspiracy planning the purpose here seems to be to distract from the fact that he brought the president's limo almost to a full stop for about 10 seconds as reported by Jean Hill . . . until the president was fatally shot.
    Greer looks back to make sure that has happened and then he finally begins to move the car again, rather slowly considering that he knows the president has been wounded.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2016), enigma3 (2nd February 2017), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Reply to post #172 --

Zapruder film is a fraud -- of course -- because whatever was recorded by Zapruder was edited by the plotters.

It is believed, however, that the plotters were recording the full event from another angle from a hidden, stationary camera ... possibly to ensure that they would have scenes they could use to cover up the truth of the assassination.
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 18:56.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Reply to Post #166

Gerald Ford was appointed to the Warren Commission to help the plotters -- not that many of the Commission members weren't also doing that. Others, such as Boggs and a few others were fighting for the truth.

Ford moved the back wound in JFK's right shoulder blade up considerably in order to try to make the lie of the "Magic Bullet" viable.

Ford was very much a part of the cover up of the coup on JFK and our government.

So much was known about the plotters the very evening of the assassination -- and the truth of Oswald as CIA and likely FBI, as well -- that those many who had information about the assassination were immediately getting the information out to investigators and lawyers.
    About 100 lawyers in Washington, DC were dead within the following year.

Additionally, it seems true that Gerald Ford was blackmailed from early on in his Congressional career for sexual indiscretions, possibly by the set up run by Bobby Bakker and LBJ which provided a hotel room and call girls.

But, beyond that, also recall the Franklin case (YouTube) -- a pedophile ring using children who were kidnapped off the streets and also taken from the Catholic Church's BoysTown, where the investigation links to "Midnight Tours" of the Reagan/Bush White House. The youths involved also named Bush and Ford as some of their sexual abusers.

Most of us, I'm sure, would prefer to stay away from what we might consider the seamier accusations of sexual abuse. But it should be understood that our very own CIA in it's MKULTRA program was using sexual abuse -- which was actually sexual torture -- as a means of Mind Control. The children (as young as 10 years of age and sometimes younger, and mainly boys though some girls were used) were being used as drug runners, as homosexual prostitutes, and for espionage.
    As in the case of Paul Bonacci (YouTube) he was used to help kidnap Johnny Gosch.
    Noreeen Gosch's story is exceptionally interesting as she discovers that the police in her area were told to "stand down" at the time of the kidnapping of her son.
    And much later, she discovers that her own husband was involved in setting up her son and the connection to CIA kidnappings of children for Project Monarch. We all have the responsibility to begin to deal with this information . . . no matter how unpleasant.

CIA-MKULTRA-Project Monarch Project MKULTRA

Declassified MKUltra documents —sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program—was the code name given to an illegal program of experiments on human subjects, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.[2]

The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973.[3] The program engaged in many illegal activities,[4][5][6] including the use of unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.[4](p74)[7][8][9] MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,[10] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.[not verified in body]

The scope of Project MKUltra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons, and pharmaceutical companies.[11] The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA's involvement.[12] As the US Supreme Court later noted, MKULTRA was:

concerned with "the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior." The program consisted of some 149 subprojects which the Agency contracted out to various universities, research foundations, and similar institutions. At least 80 institutions and 185 private researchers participated. Because the Agency funded MKUltra indirectly, many of the participating individuals were unaware that they were dealing with the Agency.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

In '75, the Church Committee brought the project to light. By then, Richard Helms/CIA Director had already (in 1973) ordered destruction of the files.
    Church Committee and other investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[14] However, in '77, a FOIA request uncovered another 20,000 documents relating to MKULTRA and there were more Senate hearings later in '77. Other surviving info was also declassified in 2001 on MKULTRA.
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 19:44.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Reply to Post #165

What MalcolmX was actually criticizing here were CIA programs and coups being carried out internationally against democratically elected LIBERAL leaders.

Many of these programs were being carried out by the CIA without JFK's consent or knowledge -- such as the murder of the Deim Brothers in Vietnam. JFK was not the first president to be betrayed by the CIA. Truman had signed off on the creation of the CIA, but later makes clear that they have exceeded his intentions. IKE is also betrayed with the U-2 incident which destroys the Paris Peace talks at that time. IKE had instructed that NO U-2 flights were to be approved for months before the Peace talks. Nonetheless, the Powers' fight was sent up -- and as Gary Powers makes clear, many documents which were NOT supposed to be in the plane as ID were present.

That is what MalcolmX was saying -- that these programs are eventually brought home to the US. And they were.
    See: Operation Mockingbird (scroll down to "History"), Operation Paperclip (more like 200,000 Nazis brought in to US; used to found our CIA, funneled into the FBI and other government agencies -- thus, the Cold War.) Operation Gladio where the US actually resurrected the Mafia in Italy in order to ensure that only right wing leaders would be permitted to rise to power there.

Keep in mind that Operation Mockingbird -- an attack on our free press -- was being written TWO YEARS BEFORE THE END OF WWII.

Also at that time, Nazi military leaders were visiting our Pentagon.
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 20:05.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Betty -- I'm sure you are making a valiant effort at reporting -- but from what I'm reading I would strongly recommend that anyone who wants to know what "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" and "The Guilty Men" programs are actually reporting should view the documentary themselves on YouTube.

Often now there is "closed caption" for those who need it -- but everyone should be careful about it because often the individual doing the typing is unfamiliar with the subject and information is misleading. WATCH AND LISTEN TO IT YOURSELF IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

It wasn't so much a "prediction" as personal knowledge that the assassination would take place.

She was thrown out of a car because she had been protesting the activities of those she had been with in connection to the assassination attempt about to take place.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

34. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Strongest and most reliable witness overall -- who was steadfast despite many threats to her life -- was JEAN HILL.

And she immediately made clear that the limo was severely slowed down after the first shots and then brought to a stop by GREER . . . .
    until after he was sure that JFK had been fatally wounded.

Many other witnesses confirmed that information.

In the book CROSSFIRE by Jim Marrs, he reports the interview of Hill by Arlen Specter who was working for the Warren Commission at the time. Later, he is SENATOR Arlen Specter. Interview was done in Texas because she was warned not to go to Washington, DC.

At any rate, you see the threats to her trying to force her to change her story. She never does.

Specter also let's her know that they have made Marguerite Oswald look crazy and they could do the same thing to her -- or even have her put into a mental institution -- if she doesn't cooperate.

Marguerite Oswald was Lee Harvey Oswald's mother -- and she quickly tried to let us know that he was CIA.

In fact, journalists immediately began asking for Oswald's employment records -- IRS returns -- W-2 forms -- they were denied to journalists and others.

HOWEVER, the panel headed up by John Tunheim for the JFK 1992 Classified Records Act did get to see those records -- and they reported their UNANIMOUS CONCLUSION that . . .

"OSWALD WAS EMPLOYED BY THE CIA WORKING ON HIGH LEVEL ASSIGNMENTS
    AND PROBABLY ALSO FOR THE FBI."

At the time Tunheim reported that to a hearing by a number of Congressional members (not the full Congress) the attempt to impeach Pres. Clinton for lying about a personal affair with Lewinsky was underway.

Later, on the History/Discovery Channel just before 2000, Tunheim reported that condlusion in a documentary run by them over a few months in the Spring. As he repeated their conclusion TWICE, the words/text appeared below his face.

Later -- that documentary was pulled upon actions of Jimmy Carter, Jerry Ford who alerted the LBJ family.
    The documentary allegedly destroyed.

PS: The use of the religious material is rather sick -- but I would remind readers that SATAN is what keeps organized patriarchal religions in power. There is no hell, there is no Satan. But there are those (like the NWO believers) who will use Satanic rituals and fearsome stories to frighten the children they are sexually abusing.
    See: CIA's MKULTRA/Project Monarch
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 20:39.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

For some, it was put forward as a TRAINING PROGRAM -- !!
    Sound familiar?

Much of it was compartmentalized from the top down --
    later those who hadn't really known what it was actually about fell into line.

Some of the officials in Dallas were also blackmailed to go along -- some had already been corrupt.

See: LBJ: Mastermind of the JFK Assassination -- by Phillip Nelson

Also keep in mind that Allen Dulles -- pretty much from the time that he was fired by JFK over the Bay of Pigs -- was working to get revenge.
    And from that time until the assassination, Dulles was drawing close to himself those who were involved in intelligence/CIA, MIC and other government officials who would be likely to assist in an assassination. The meetings were being held regularly in Dulles' home.

H. L. Hunt (Texas Oil) was definitely involved as well in running planning sessions with LBJ and many others in Texas where they were doing the same thing Dulles was doing --- drawing in people who hated JFK and who would just as happily see him dead. H. L. Hunt had a place where the plotters met which LBJ's mistress (Madelaine Brown) identifies in her reports on the assassination. (YouTube)

The morning before the assassination, there was a large picture of LBJ visiting at Allen Dulles' home.

There's a book from last year which is also important on revealing the truth of Allen Dulles.

The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government
    https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessb.../dp/0062276166
    Last edited by Curious77; 5th September 2016 at 20:54.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

38. Link to Post #180
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    How the Zapruder film was tampered with:
    great film... I always thought the front of his head had too much damage shown vs the back.. proven alteration.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), Chester (7th September 2016), KiwiElf (7th September 2016), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast