+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

----------

Hi, All:

Kerry has organized a Project Camelot teleconference, next Sunday 19 December, on the subject of DISCLOSURE.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/events.html

Participation costs $39. From what I know, the discussion could be VERY interesting indeed.

To book a place, please visit this page.

The 3 hour conference will be via password protected audio stream with a video component and call-in number for live questions.

We will talk about 'disclosure' of every kind, how Disclosure is rolling out, the latest evidence and testimony we have received, and our various opinions on where we may be headed.

Access information will be sent out approx. 1-2 hours before the event begins on December 19th.

Do join us: I think this promises to be a good one.

Avalonians participating in the free event (with myself only) at 3.55 PST, Tuesday 14 December may enjoy getting a bit of a preview.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th December 2010 at 22:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gripreaper (6th January 2011), Mutchie (12th January 2011), shadowstalker (13th December 2010), Tommy (19th December 2010), Zillah (13th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

Never let it become a money thing or we are sunk...........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Icecold (14th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Never let it become a money thing or we are sunk...........
    I agree. As best I know, the $39 means one can participate in the conference live and interact with the speakers, asking questions.

I'm not organizing this (Kerry is), but I'm sure it'll be made available sometime after the event. Think of it as a real conference in a room where people pay to be there. A little while later, parts of the conference will be made available on video. The suggestion of a 'door-fee' of $39 apparently came from Richard Hoagland.

I do understand about the money thing. It's a tough question. Nowadays we all kinda think (including yours truly here) that all information on the net should be free. But at the same time, people who are semi-public figures - as the four of sort of are - have to live.

We do not have 9-5 jobs, or trust funds, or wealthy benefactors. There are other things one can do to earn money, such as writing books and making conference appearances - and teleconferencing is one of them.

I do welcome intelligent feedback on this.

Having said all of the above: I really do think this event will be good value - and that might be an understatement.

The Tuesday 14 December Avalon event (tomorrow) is free of charge. Think of it as being a kind of thank-you for Avalon members. Click here for details:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Ryan-Revisited

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Celine (19th December 2010), nomadguy (16th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Nowadays we all kinda think (including yours truly here) that all information on the net should be free. But at the same time, people who are semi-public figures - as the four of sort of are - have to live.
    I like to be informed about the kind of topics discussed here on Avalon, but I do not have the time, neither resources or skill to do my own research (except of course for Internet data mining that everyone does). So I personally prefer to pay some money to get to the information, especially when I know I can expect good quality info out of it. It's a lot better than paying a TV cable subscription for instance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (15th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

This event sounds really good and am very impressed by the lineup. For the odd event here and there I certainly have no qualms about paying and 39$ is certainly not extortionate. The timing is nice too...a spiritual treat just before xmas. The only thing which would be preferable (at least for me!) is if the conference began an hour or two earlier. Simply because we in the UK would have to tune in from 10pm til 1 or 2am and digesting hours of this info at that time of the morning can be draining! I don't wish to sound like a moaner, I love everything you guys are doing and long may it continue!

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

$39 for 3 hours seems reasonable to me. If you do the math it comes out to about $3/hr for the four involved, which is less than 1/3rd minimum wage here in California. Plus you get to participate in the discussion.

I hope the audio is made available for free afterward, though. Or maybe do kind of what Mel Fabregas does and split in it half so you can listen to the first half free, and purchase the second half for a small sum if you like what you hear.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I live on a tight budget,just got my son his xmas stuff so i am flat broke as much as i'd like to see this i dont have an extra 39 bucks laying around to pay for it,sorry but i will have to pass and watch it later if it ever gets released for free at a later date.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I live on a tight budget,just got my son his xmas stuff so i am flat broke as much as i'd like to see this i dont have an extra 39 bucks laying around to pay for it,sorry but i will have to pass and watch it later if it ever gets released for free at a later date.
    Fully understood! I'm not organizing this, so I don't know when the archive might be posted.

But here's a Christmas present... the recording of yesterday's interview with myself only. The event on Sunday promises to be four times as much fun (and left to its own devices might go on for many hours!)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_B...4_Dec_2010.mp3

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (19th December 2010), giovonni (20th December 2010), Holly Lindin (30th December 2010), Little Ishta (21st December 2010), MariaDine (20th December 2010), nomadguy (16th December 2010), SPIRIT WOLF (20th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #9
    Ilie Pandia

Is there a schedule with some time-frame for this event? Don't know who should I ask about this info, but getting the details with just 1-2 hours in advance is a bit late, one may miss it (especially if we must install some software to access the event...)

15. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avaloneans, here's the newsletter from David Wilcock amongst which an announcement of the same teleconference Bill Ryan posts here.
    I received this in my mailbox today and decided to post it here. We certainly live in interesting times Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

For ordering tickets, go to: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...+Newsletter%29 or order them through the link in Bill's post.

Disclosure with David, Project Camelot and Richard Hoagland!

Call in this Sunday for a Disclosure tour-de-force with Richard C. Hoagland, David Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan -- truly a 'Dream Team'! We're getting closer and closer to the Big Moment -- and now you can hear the collective wisdom of these speakers as we share our views!

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT
    All four of us are in contact with significant insiders -- and everyone agrees that the Old World Order is already trying to make a last-ditch attempt at collapsing the economy. Personally I do not believe they will succeed, but there could be a rough patch. At the same time, we're in the midst of a fascinating Disclosure horse race. It keeps getting more and more intense -- and there are layers to the story that none of us have said publicly yet.

This protected format gives us the opportunity to speak freely and really get into detail about what is going on. Knowing it will not be broadcast all over the Internet allows us to leak information we otherwise could not -- or would not, for our own safety. Richard and I have had some conversations about "The Event" privately, and that is a fascinating discussion. Here you have NBC putting out a show in prime time that blatantly describes a struggle for Disclosure in the White House. Richard has insights into The Event that I hadn't ever thought of. I've always wanted you to be able to eavesdrop on one of our conversations -- and now you'll get the chance!

ANCIENT SCIENCE AND 2012
    I like to focus on the pragmatic things -- so one of the focal points for me is going to be scientific disclosure -- how the ETs built the Pyramids, the science of stargate travel, explaining the Global Grid and natural dimensional portals, the deeper meaning of the 2012 prophecies, and more. Since I will have finished all the edits for The Source Field Investigations by then, all my latest, greatest new stuff will be very fresh in my mind -- so I come loaded with a great deal of hard evidence to back up these astonishing ideas. There will undoubtedly be some drama in the show as I want to have a discussion with Bill about his powerful and controversial new insider, who does not think anything will happen in 2012 -- but still has some very fascinating and unique perspectives. We can expect a lively debate where Hoagland and I share our views of what we think will happen in 2012, Kerry will add in her own valuable perspective, complete with her background of multiple insiders -- and Bill will likely want to play devil's advocate. The synthesis of ideas that comes out of this type of discussion is definitely worth the effort it takes to get there!

CHINA'S OCTOBER SURPRISE
    Kerry has already publicly stated she doesn't think China has our best interests in mind -- so China's October Surprise is going to be another intriguing discussion we will have.
    The evidence is undeniable that a wide variety of bizarre equipment failures are happening all within a short time. The recent decrease of these failures out in the open suggests that at least part of the behind-the-scenes objective has been fulfilled. Others, including Duncan Roads of Nexus Magazine, have independently leaked their own insider testimony of this same situation -- and there were similarities and differences to what I heard. Some of the 'leaked' independent story seems like disinformation to me -- and it will definitely be interesting to hear everyone's take on what's going on and see how we find consensus on this issue. Whether China has our best interests in mind or not, this war between factions could create some very interesting results -- and this story updates so quickly that there will undoubtedly be new information about it by this Sunday. I will be bringing in the latest from Fulford and my own sources about what seems to be an ever-accelerating defeat for the Old World Order. We will discuss various scenarios of what will happen, how it will happen, and when.

HOAGLAND'S MATERIAL: EVIDENCE OF NASA LEAKING 'RITUAL SIGNS' OF 2012
    Here's a statement I got from Hoagland about some of what he will be discussing: Hoagland will be presenting new Ritual Evidence of an official 'NASA ritual calendar' to its own version of 'disclosure' -- linking it simultaneously, symbolically, to '2012' ....He will discuss in-depth, in the three-hour teleconference, a half dozen of these repeating "ritual signs" present in current events--and, explain their interrelationship--leading to venturing an "educated guess" at ... "what comes next?" This is bound to be a fascinating area of discussion, as I have no idea what these six ritual signs are right now... but there's undoubtedly going to be some wild times in finding out! I'm sure the Masonic symbolism will come up at some point -- and all of us have fascinating insights as to this secretive organization and how blatant they are becoming in what they put out there. I want to ask Richard about the insider who told him Mars' moon Phobos was hollow on the inside and clearly is a space station. We had Buzz Aldrin, a NASA astronaut, openly leaking this story to the public and then meeting privately with Obama before a major space summit. Richard did tell me recently the person who was going to disclose this got intimidated -- unfortunately -- but it will be interesting to find out if this story still has 'legs', and what might come out of it.

EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO CALL IN AND SEE A VIDEO FEED
    This is inherently an improvisational art form -- but we're going to take the time to really get into it and it should be quite fascinating. And the 2PM Pacific time slot allows Australians to get up early and Europeans to stay up late so everyone gets to enjoy the show! Since this is a tele-conference, you have a chance to call in and get your own questions answered as well! Providing all goes as expected, we're also hoping to have an area where you can see video feeds of each of us as you hear us talk. I can't guarantee this will look terrific, as we're all going to be using Skype and patching into a central hub, and the audio might not sync with the video -- but if nothing else it adds a new and exciting layer of possibility to the event! Richard picked the price of $39 -- of course because it's "19.5 times two!" Why not beat 'em at their own game, he asked? This conference will help all of us during a time we need it most -- and we sincerely appreciate your support.

Here's the writeup from Project Camelot about this event -- hope to see you there!
    This 3 hour conference will be via password protected audio stream with a video component -- and call-in number for questions.
    We will talk about Disclosure of all kinds, how disclosure is rolling out, the latest evidence and secret testimony we have received, and our take on where we are headed. Access information will be sent out approx. 1-2 hours before the event begins on December 19th.

SPEAKERS
    * Richard Hoagland
    * David Wilcock
    * Bill Ryan
    * Kerry Cassidy

CALL CHARGES
    We regret that at this point we can't offer a toll free number or 800 number -- therefore you are likely to incur a long distance call charge unless you have a free long distance telephone plan, use a discounted plan of some kind, or have a Skype account (recommended). Also visit http://www.loiol.co.uk to find information on reduced rates for international calls. We are not responsible for long distance charges.

AFTER THE EVENT
    Regrettably we are unable to provide the teleconference for a reduced rate after the day of the event. IMPORTANT: We need to pay the speakers. Please understand and help us make these teleconferences possible in the future by supporting our efforts! All profits go to support the work of the speakers and to pay our engineers (Tommy & Steve). We hope to see you there!

ACCESS YOUR HIGHER SELF IS ALSO MOVING INTO FINAL PRODUCTION STAGES!
    As a personal note, I finished my taping of the professional version of "Access Your Higher Self" on Sunday -- with the cameraman who did Michael Moore's last two movies and the History Channel shoots for Ancient Aliens. Last night we deployed the source tapes into post-production -- so it's full-steam ahead! It took us a while to get everyone's schedules to line up, as our cameraman is constantly working -- and I've had my hands full with the Source Field Investigations rewrite as well. I do apologize for the delay from our original planned shoot time!
    We used the same type of camera George Lucas used for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. The result looks fantastic -- and I expanded and improved the material based upon your suggestions! There will actually be four videos, each of which hovers around an hour in length -- some less, some more. The finished version will have music, visuals and an incredible professional look! You can already watch what is online now when you order the playback-only version of the original online conference. In a way, this is where I first 'wrote' the presentation -- like a first draft.

REFINING AND EXPANDING THE ORIGINAL
    I refined and expanded the presentation in four key areas for the professional version, despite how blown away everyone was by the original. First of all, I made new slides for the beginning section where I discuss the true nature of Mind as an energy field. I brought in even more evidence that this is how we actually think, and why that helps us contact our Higher Self -- we really just have to break the conditioning. The section on dreams now has several more slides where I go into additional details of what various symbols mean -- conferring even more value than the original! Then, in the section where I actually teach you how to do deep-trance psychic readings, just like I've done since 1996, I created a raft of new slides -- and broke the whole process down much more sequentially and systematically than in the original. There are also new exercises I give in the professional version that I had forgotten to mention in the original -- but were very helpful for me when I first got started. These techniques include what I call "Climbing the Ladder" and "Deep-Sea Fishing." I also made specific slides regarding shielding out negative influences. I also added another entirely new section of slides and discussion on how to have a business doing psychic readings for others. I went through my full list of 'intake questions' to ask your clients and map out their subconscious, and discussed important hazards you face in the work and how to minimize potential difficulties. This was based on some very minor critiques we had. All these issues have now been addressed -- and the finished product has been strongly enhanced by it!

LEAVING AN INHERITANCE
    If the bad guys ever 'got' me, I now have left a complete inheritance to the world -- great music, great videos, a wonderful film script, an incredible book, remarkable weekend conferences and sacred tours, some great TV appearances, and a comprehensive tutorial on how to do what I do psychically -- much of which is completely proprietary information. I don't think the Man's gonna get me -- I certainly hope not -- but I realized that I've now left no stone unturned, and it's a great feeling. There is nothing left that can be suppressed. It's all been put out there now!
    Full disclosure!

MIND-BLOWING INFORMATION
    Our cameraman and his wife were so blown away by what I presented, and the fact that my delivery was literally flawless for four hours -- no "cut, let me say that again" -- that they said they want to be our first customers when it comes out! Anyone who orders Access Your Higher Self will get this new post-produced version as soon as we release it -- hopefully before the end of the year! You can download the original version right now, and will be notified of a new download area as soon as the professional version is available. Enjoy -- and thanks again for your holiday support and good wishes!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    So many of you have written in kind thoughts that I really appreciate it. No one wants to be shamed when they're trying to do a good job and get paid a responsible fee for it. I've had many people tell me I could have charged much more for a complete teaching on how to do psychic readings. As I say in the video, I have held nothing back. This is everything I know to teach you about how to do what I do. If you practice these techniques as I explain them to you, there is no reason why you shouldn't start getting results -- and accessing your Higher Self!

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Fully understood! I'm not organizing this, so I don't know when the archive might be posted.

But here's a Christmas present... the recording of yesterday's interview with myself only. The event on Sunday promises to be four times as much fun (and left to its own devices might go on for many hours!)

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_B...4_Dec_2010.mp3
    Tks a lot bill !!

17. Link to Post #12
    Lee-B

So basically, you're expecting people to pay $39 to have a Skype Chat for a few hours?
    Sorry, but too much of this revolves around making money, be it from books, or conferences, or asking for donations.
    We're living in times of austerity yet Kerry and the various other "speakers" do make a healthy living from this whole enterprise.
    Maybe it's time to cut back on the theories and give evidence of solid truth on things to come, not just hearsay from "sources"

I'm no longer inspired by Camelot/Avalon like I ws 12 months ago.
    The turning point for me was the massive hype and trailer for Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican, and then.....nothing.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by LeeSW1 (here)
    So basically, you're expecting people to pay $39 to have a Skype Chat for a few hours?
    Sorry, but too much of this revolves around making money, be it from books, or conferences, or asking for donations.
    We're living in times of austerity yet Kerry and the various other "speakers" do make a healthy living from this whole enterprise.
    Maybe it's time to cut back on the theories and give evidence of solid truth on things to come, not just hearsay from "sources"

I'm no longer inspired by Camelot/Avalon like I ws 12 months ago.
    The turning point for me was the massive hype and trailer for Jordan Maxwell at the Vatican, and then.....nothing.
    Hi Lee,

I understand your view in regards to 'sources' and yes we all want hard evidence...However one only has to do their own research to see the picture of this world, What we are told from mainsteam is mostly dis-info, what is the real truth? lets hope someday we will all be enlightened to that

Also do not think Kerry is making a 'healthy living' she is not, nor is Bill, infact they barely scrap by... If you doubt me ask Bill directly.

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 19th December 2010 at 06:23.

19. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I didn't know about this until after I was broke. Otherwise I would've gotten a visa gift card and signed up. The way I see it I've gotten a lot of free stuff from Camelot and Avalon and wouldn't chipping in a few dollars for a conference without having to pay for a flight and hotel room.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Bang for your buck?

You get Bill and Kerry, RH and DW discussing disclosure and no doubt, other topics. You also get a password protected audio stream with a video component and call-in number for live questions. You can watch, listen and/or be interactive. I reckon its not a bad deal.

Ross

21. Link to Post #16
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi everyone,

Something I need to add for those who come on this conference after it has begun (or last minute)

Quote IMPORTANT NOTE: If you purchase a ticket after the event has started please forward your PayPal receipt to tommy@projectcamelotportal.com
    as fast as possible so we can grant you access to the event asap!
    The event will also be recorded and made available 1-2 days after the live event has taken place.
    LeeSW1: Believe me we are not getting fat from doing this kinda work.
    And according to that logic we don't deserve to eat when doing hours upon hours of work 95% released for free for almost 5 years? (5 years counting Bill and Kerry)

Just saying

All the best,

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 19th December 2010 at 16:38. Reason: added

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

sepia (20th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (19th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi, I'm looking forward to it but not sure what time it is on in the UK. I think it would be useful to have a world time clock on this forum to make it easier to sign up for.
    thanks bill, I really appreciate your time and I also believe that people taking part in these conferences deserve financial support. hopefully things will work out this way round and the less fortunate can access this information sometime in the near future. You, Kerry and all the other guests are doing a great job and I really appreciate you.

smat x

24. Link to Post #18
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by smat (here)
    Hi, I'm looking forward to it but not sure what time it is on in the UK. I think it would be useful to have a world time clock on this forum to make it easier to sign up for.
    thanks bill, I really appreciate your time and I also believe that people taking part in these conferences deserve financial support. hopefully things will work out this way round and the less fortunate can access this information sometime in the near future. You, Kerry and all the other guests are doing a great job and I really appreciate you.

smat x
    Here is a useful site that can help you out with time-zones:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

smat (19th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds like a great opportunity to 4 interesting people at the same time..Would have been fun to see the Pre Show discussions getting prepared for the cameras.

Would it be rude to see the Show later,and after I see who contibuted the most valuable information,I'll just send them 40 bucks direct?

I'm kidding.

Good luck with the presentation. Sounds fun and interesting. 3 or 4 hours is a long time to commit to right now..Back to Back.

I've read and enjoyed all the peoples websites individually and collectivly,so should be pretty good. In my opinion.

Cheers

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I think I've sorted out what time it is on... it is 10pm GMT isn't it ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast