+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

bill:
    Quote you or anyone reading this has any questions about whether you can still sign up, please e-mail tommy@projectcamelot.org or PM him here as Avalon member seeingterra. I'm not party myself to any of the arrangements, logistics or finances.

All best wishes, Bill
    sentience:
    Quote People will pay when the value is there, In this case $39 for a skype chat where if in effect you were present and able to ask questions is great but to charge a conference entry fee for a recording is not value for money. Which is why i also refuse to buy David's latest offering on his site as his $79 recording has not been reduced. Easy to see who is pulling the pursestrings in these things.

Give me value and I'll support you. Always

sentience, i don't think you should get worked up ..the fact the fee isn't reduced, means the conference didn't sell well in the first round..

also, i trust bill's integrity - if something of immense importance was spoken of, bill would not hold it back...he'd let the world know...the participation fee must have been wilcock's business move, i think.. l

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: Camelot teleconference, Sun 19 Dec: Kerry, Bill, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland

I think this allot of this comes from where your head is at when it comes to these things and I'm not sure there is a right or wrong position really.
    Nature does not deal in Good & Evil it deals in Balance and Imbalance.
    Because of the geographical location I grew up in and the generation I was apart of as well as the interests I had, it formed certain opinions that are "First response opinions" that require no deep thought (although they should), its just where your head is at

During the growth of the internet, which I had a big interest in, the group mind I participated in was the Free Code , free thinking and the "I'll be damned if I ever pay for a program" hive mind thinking.

I will admit it still colors how I do things now, I refused to do the Cut show into 2 parts give 1st part free and charge for second part thing on Spectrum. I even changed the Donate button to say "Tip Jar" , If you like it leave a tip if not that's cool to , I don't work for tips, I selfishly do it to talk to cool people with great information and your just along for the ride

So to pay or not to pay, do whatever you want and I will follow my life long programing, personally I don't pay, not for Radio, not for conferences and certainly not for a Dinner with anyone no matter how stimulating their conversation.

its just how I am wired, balance or Imbalance.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Celine (20th December 2010), Limor Wolf (21st December 2010)

4. Link to Post #43
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

You all know my take on money for data, which is really what it all boils down to. Once on the conf circuit, getting paid, these individuals will always expect payment for any conf they are invited to, and its usually the same names over and over again. Whether morally right or wrong I still feel its not right. Makes some of them think they are 'stars' in a way
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Swami (21st December 2010), winnasboy (21st December 2010)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

IMO this is senseless discussion whether or not information should be free of charge. Unfortunately nothing is for free; including information (never has been so). In this respect I support guys (Bill, Kerry, David and Richard …) to decide if something should be compensated. So far Camelot shared material was at no cost, frankly speaking, it was their decision/strategy to do so. But it doesn’t mean that everything is supposed to be a-priori gratis. Don’t you think that it is simply right they get something back from it?

We all work, but no one for free. Welcome back to cruel reality. Begging helps no one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

3optic (21st December 2010)

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think a lot of this comes down to personal preference. You would not pay to go to a concert to see someone you do not like, neither would you buy a book on a subject you have no interest in.

For me personally I would not pay to listen to Richard Hoagland or David Wilcock, that is my own preference. There are others, however, that I would gladly pay to hear and when it comes to Bill, he has proved himself time and time again that he is not an attention seeker or money grabber and I would happily support him.

There is a danger that as these alternative views gain a greater and greater audience that some will seek to exploit this growing, hungry-for-information, 'movement'. This is what I fear most, that the information will get further diluted as stories are expanded upon for our consumption.

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everybody,

I think paying to listen to people to not say anything particulary new has probably run its' course, even on the internet. In the good old days, when Bill Cooper was still alive, live conferences were set up and they were well attended, then the information was still fresh and new, with films like Close Encounters and Star Wars to whet peoples appetite. These days, it seems that the researchers are trying to find different ways to present the same information.

Dr. Carol Rosin stated years ago that the governments would try and stage a false flag alien invasion. This was told to her by Vernon Von Braun in 1974. https://youtube.com/watch?v=zbsWvaNBPKI

To suggest that this is something new is naive at the best, unless one is informing a new generation, but also declaring the source, the earliest source (that I know) in the more or less mainstream media being at the Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club organized by Steven Greer in 2001.

Since then, of course as time passed, we can find a whole leque os reports and people who are bringing us the same information, https://youtube.com/results?searc...+Invasion&aq=f perhaps with a slight twist or turn that could be different, but basically the same thing. I use this subject, of course, just to show that the information when it was new grabbed the public at that time, the information was left to die slightly and then it has been brought back into the spotlight by people like Nick Pope and others.

The thing is people, the more we know, the more our tolerance to this type of info becomes and so it needs to be shown in a different way. In a nutshell, I say this to ArtyCarl, the dilluted information is already out there, now it's just a case of decide which flavour you choose to drink it all in.

Best regards,

Steve

10. Link to Post #47
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Wilcock, Hoagland, et all, they believe they are 'celebrities' in a way and so deserve payment for speaking to us all, whereas the small fry like myself did so for nothing, I believed in informing the people, maybe only 100 or 150 people at a time but the message has to start somewhere.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

ExHaLaTiON (22nd December 2010), Icecold (21st January 2011)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

From my little but own experience I can but confirm that getting out any new information and some of you may know what I speak about here,
    even through people who consider themselves liberal and uncorrupted and alternative and open minded media
    is as difficult like trying to pass plane through a building.

Somehow, all these folks concerned had already built 'their own' information net where new one is accepted when it fits to free spaces they expect to be filled,
    not otherwise.

It's again hierarchies, conspiracies and clubs. Not so about money this time but lets say, from my life long experience in monasteries,

when there's no money, pride and egos become important, uniqueness and prestige is guarded more carefully than anywhere else.

It might feel necessary to these people to hold their posts 'to combat' the system. It's about ;having history, name and good PR.

Not everyone wishes to agree to such rules ...

But, we seem not to be able to do without.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

norman (22nd December 2010)

14. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I have no issues paying to attend a conference in person (I would have paid into the hundreds to have attended last years LA conference). However, as I recall, all of last years conferences (LA, Barcelona, Equador) were posted online for free shortly thereafter. If it is to be assumed that the recent tele-conference (which in my opinion is no different than any interview posted in the Camelot librairy) will not be posted and available for download (for free)...then something has changed and I think that is a shame. I have a deep appreciation and respect for Bill and his grass-roots approach to getting the truth out there and I certainly hope he continues in the same manner (I'm sure he will). As Bill has stated, the money thing wasn't his idea.

The purest form of truth should be free. The moment money is involved it becomes tainted.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th December 2010), onawah (22nd December 2010), winnasboy (22nd December 2010)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I have no issues paying to attend a conference in person (I would have paid into the hundreds to have attended last years LA conference). However, as I recall, all of last years conferences (LA, Barcelona, Equador) were posted online for free shortly thereafter. If it is to be assumed that the recent tele-conference (which in my opinion is no different than any interview posted in the Camelot librairy) will not be posted and available for download (for free)...then something has changed and I think that is a shame. I have a deep appreciation and respect for Bill and his grass-roots approach to getting the truth out there and I certainly hope he continues in the same manner (I'm sure he will). As Bill has stated, the money thing wasn't his idea.

The purest form of truth should be free. The moment money is involved it becomes tainted.
    Well said! Speaking as a dedicated seeker of truth who must by necessity live on a fixed income, I am always very grateful when people like me are taken into consideration. If the information is important, it doesn't matter so much to me if I receive it after the actual event takes place, just so long as it's made available for free. If an event is just rehashing of old info and/or basically for entertainment, then no matter. But it's imperative that the truth not be reserved just for those who can afford to pay for it. There is too much at stake for those kinds of games to be played out in the alternative community.

17. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Camelot had an earlier 'Secret Space' teleconference which I believe started at around $70 a ticket and was reduced some time afterwards to around $35 (someone correct me if this is wrong) and is still $10 today so I would be most surprised if this more recent teleconference was made available for free.

You can argue about the relative value of the information all day long but to me this is an extraordinary amount of money for what is essentially a conference call.

Many of the people speaking at these and other conferences have websites with books to sell and I myself have bought probably a dozen books this year with many being a direct result of interviews at Camelot/Avalon so I feel in that respect that I am doing my bit to support them.

I do not begrudge these people making a profit as long as those who wish to pay to support are allowed to but more importantly those who cannot are not excluded. This is very wrong in my personal opinion and I feel strongly about it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

anikohu (23rd December 2010)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

For those who miss the teleconference, you did not miss a thing.
    Heh, though I am not 100% sure since I fell asleep listening.
    There were 300+ people online and I wish I had just Paypal'ed Bill directly...
    As you all say, the good info are freely and abundantly available on Project Camelot and elsewhere.

Happy Holidays!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

Spellbound (24th December 2010), Swami (23rd December 2010)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

fate dictated i was unable to tune into the info. and lisa, you confirmed for me that i probably am not missing out on any NEW information.

i recently donated to kerry from my small weekly pension. i am now feeling embarrased that i have not done the same, for some time, to bill.

the enlightnment and peace of mind these two have given me over the last few years, is beyond my financial capacity to pay. i do know however that they continue to give of themselves, unreserveably.

so rather than attempt to get a four to five hour download onto my limited computor, i will simply donate the 40$ to bill (to ease my conscience) and express my thanks for all they do for us, as, yes lisa, i know i will continue to be kept in the picture, by following project camelot and avalon ... kev

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (26th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Bill I thank you for your post of your radio interview I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it, With regard to the paying for the conference issue I have to say I am in two minds. I agree that people who are working in this research full time have to be able to earn a living, but I do not agree with paying to hear a group of people talking about the same old same old over and over again. I would think that once people start to make money out of this there is a danger of showmanship spoiling the truth, we constantly hear from Mr Hoagland how the most amazing mind blowing information is about to be released and the most fantastic thing is just around the corner, just wait until the next DVD is available for purchase. Quite frankly I would never and have never bought one of his DVDs because it has been seen over and over again that he talks the talk but never walks the walk.
    New roomers are started in this field every day to give the errrr... celebrities something to talk about in their radio interviews and on their websites, it seems to me that once money is involved there will be more and more conferences talking about what? the latest roomer? the latest hoax? just to sell the tickets. I am fairly sure that if anything concrete actually ever happens it will be all over the Internet within minutes without having to pay to listen to people saying what MIGHT happen. I am not in a position to pay to listen to these conferences, I have Cancer and I can't work and I am spending most of my time on here reading about aliens and what's going on, but all the doors are closing in my face as everyone decides that now we the people have made them well known or a little famous, they can start charging for their information.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Spellbound (28th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Last night I paid for and tapped into the DC. I was somewhat surprised that the pathway into the DC of 12/19/2010 was so convoluted. However, once I learned what I was suppose to do to get in, I realized that it really worked well.

I listened to the entire conference right down to the wire. I learned many new things and the one thing that really stood out to me was when DW talked about the computer virus (a name that I cannot pronounce and certainly don't know how to spell) that is astonishingly working to our benefit. If anyone knows the name of it and is willing to respond, I would appreciate it. I would love to do some research on it.

I just want to add that we are not yet to a place in this life where we can freely offer everything without charge. I do believe that this will happen one day into the future, but we all/each currently must take in money to pay for our livelihoods. I didn't think that $39.00 was at all excessive. I gladly paid it.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I learned many new things and the one thing that really stood out to me was when DW talked about the computer virus (a name that I cannot pronounce and certainly don't know how to spell) that is astonishingly working to our benefit. If anyone knows the name of it and is willing to respond, I would appreciate it. I would love to do some research on it.
    I'm guessing he was probably talking about the Stuxnet Virus.

27. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Tea (here)
    I'm guessing he was probably talking about the Stuxnet Virus.
    That sounds like it. Thanks much Tea for responding!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

28. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I find it interesting that Kerry continues to peddle the tele-conference purchase (on the Camelot portal as well as during her radio program last week) whereas Bill has moved on with his new video posted online for free. Speaks volumes in my opinion.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

GoldenYears (13th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Speaks volumes in my opinion.
    Exactly: Paradoxically the credibility she has ( left ) came from her cooperation with Bill. Like a parasite she exploits and manipulates the people around her.

31. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Exactly: Paradoxically the credibility she has ( left ) came from her cooperation with Bill. Like a parasite she exploits and manipulates the people around her.
    Ouch! That's not fair, and not accurate.

Kerry is trying to make a (very meager) living. For the last year or more, she has never known how she's going to pay her next month's rent.

It's okay to try to sell products. That's not my style - as you know (I would always rather take my chance with donations, and this has worked for me to date) - but it's also okay to make commercial decisions. Many other people do that, whether they sell you a bottle of beer, a book, a DVD, or a conference ticket.

This is not a crime. And it's not being a 'parasite' to sell someone a cup of coffee and a sandwich when they need a snack, if it's a reasonable market price.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th January 2011 at 15:47.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

frangapanni (27th January 2011), kinsuemei2 (14th January 2011), Nate (30th January 2011), pwn_thyself (14th January 2011), Ramdass528 (13th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast