+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

1. Link to Post #1
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

George Soros, one of the most powerful of the centenarians members of the Khazarian Mafia, with Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller. It is time for them to be brought into the light and justice for their crimes against Humanity.

"Russia kicked Soros out of the country last year for good reasons. It was Soros who helped ruin the Russian and Polish economy in the early 1990s. Like the great white shark who can forcibly copulate with a female, Soros moves around and looks for his prey virtually everywhere."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08...out-of-russia/

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

avid (20th August 2016), Baby Steps (20th August 2016), bluestflame (20th August 2016), BMJ (20th August 2016), Chester (20th August 2016), Fanna (21st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2016), jaybee (20th August 2016), justntime2learn (20th August 2016), KiwiElf (20th August 2016), Mercedes (20th August 2016), Nan (20th August 2016), rgray222 (20th August 2016), Shannon (20th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2016), Watching from Cyprus (20th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

More than 2,500 files from the organizations run by billionaire George Soros have been leaked by hackers on the DC Leaks webpage just waiting to be combed through.

On Saturday, DC Leaks published hundreds of internal documents from the multiple departments of Soros controlled organizations, primarily from the Open Society Foundation, making available for the first time to the public the inner-workings of the mysterious world of the Hungarian billionaire who is often accused of manipulating elections and sewing dissent in order to reap profit on the markets.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

bluestflame (20th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2016), Ines (20th August 2016), justntime2learn (20th August 2016), KiwiElf (20th August 2016), Mercedes (20th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

He, Rockefeller and Kissinger, in my opinion, are behind every evil on this planet.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bluestflame (20th August 2016), Ines (20th August 2016), justntime2learn (20th August 2016), KiwiElf (20th August 2016), Nan (20th August 2016), rgray222 (20th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    He, Rockefeller and Kissinger, in my opinion, are behind every evil on this planet.
    Those 3 centenarians and Evil reptilians are Agents of the Khazarian Mafia. They are the visible ones, but there are more
    Evil leaders up in the piramid of power. All of them are being exposed for the criminals and evil actions they had done in the world and to Humanity. All of them are Satanists and they are finished, one way or the other. Look what is happening to Hillary Clinton, she is mentally and physically ill, and so is Bill... and others... some of them are dying. of terrible diseases they help to diseminate in the world. There is Divine Justice after all.
    Last edited by Ines; 20th August 2016 at 03:53.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

and let's not forget Rupert Murdoch - he's another one - Sky News is very anti Russia anti Putin -
    Fox news is as well I suppose - but I'm not American and only see it on YouTube sometimes -

I wonder if billionaires are really in competition or if they work together -
    maybe they compete for money and influence but if the chips were down they would come together quick enough -

I did a quick search of 'Soros and Murdoch' to see if they were obviously linked and there was this short vid suggesting
    otherwise - but like I said - behind the scenes they could be bosom buddies just pretending to be against each other..?
    dunno

Murdoch's ex wife Wendi Deng is sniffing round Putin I've heard - wonder if she's an Intelligence Agent?
    I don't expect Putin to fall for that kind of shenanigans though -

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

bluestflame (20th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2016), justntime2learn (20th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Vladimir Putin to George Soros: "Thank God we kicked you out of Russia."

typical , they'll all be blaming each other the closer thier end comes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

OnyxKnight (20th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Putin kicked Soros out. Now who's gonna kick Putin out?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i think putin has been given the go ahead

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I believe that if Putin were a legit good guy, he would be playing the role of peacemaker, and not into sabre-rattling and arms races, which he is. The Chinese are also into sabre-rattling and absurd imperialistic claims on international waterways, with Russia playing naval war games with them next month.

We all know who's running the foreign policy in the west, however it seems Russia and China are playing the cold war tango too, as before.

I dont see any of these folks as legit good guys. And Soros is just another manipulative, power hungry creep who profits from conflict, like the rest of these psychopaths.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,109 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    There are "people" above them to whom they are beholding. They are the field marshals only. Read, for instance, Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bluestflame (21st August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Why can't Earth have a nice peaceful, simple, agricultural-based society without the horrors of slaughter, both animal and human? Enforced birth control we know is possible. It should not be necessary to have to spread diseases, wars, enforced starvation, etc., to have a stable world, especially since the cat is out of the bag about the fact that we have spaceships and manufacturing colonies all over the solar system. We should be into floating cities, underwater colonies and farms, planet forming echo systems, etc. Whoever is running the think tanks stinks. Alternative Three was about creating a new Nazi civilization on Mars so that when the Destroyer ends Earth, THEY could continue on their way while we perish. Rule by murder, graft and corruption is everywhere; you are either running it or living under it. It is a terrible waste of mind and life. On you-tube there are videos by Patti Brassard (?) telling of all sorts of seemingly unbelievable things such as: Our sun is an artificial construct created by ancients, our planet can be moved or driven to other locations, our sun is a portal of energy through which extremely large objects pass, an entirely ancient history of earth genetics, beings and free energy of which we have never heard, the Vatican is keeping us in the dark to ill use us, etc., etc. If only half of this is true, then Earth can get out of the way of the Destroyer when it passes and we do not have to wreck the earth with earthquakes, HAARP, etc. to sidestep destruction.

22. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

ummmm... have you actually watched Alternative 3, amor??? (I don't recall any "Nazi" civilisations on Mars - just an "offworld civilisation of humans" on Mars, and the reason being one of "climactic changes on Earth" (which may turn out to be true) - nothing to do with a "Destroyer", which I presume you mean "Nibiru"???) - just sayin...

Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st August 2016 at 11:36.

+ Reply to Thread