+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Stone: I did not go down without a fight

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Default Jim Stone: I did not go down without a fight

What a shame. A great source for information.

http://82.221.129.208/combatb5.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), avid (21st August 2016), BMJ (22nd August 2016), Craig (21st August 2016), Fanna (21st August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), LoneWolf76 (21st August 2016), mojo (21st August 2016), Nasu (21st August 2016), Richard S. (22nd August 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2016), william r sanford72 (21st August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Default Re: Jim Stone: I did not go down without a fight

There are no shames that can come out of such a positive force of will.

A canary in a coal mine, as it were.

If you are not fighting yet, the battle is real and we will win if we stand together.
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), BMJ (22nd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), mojo (21st August 2016), Nasu (21st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2016), william r sanford72 (21st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

it is a shame indeed, but hopefully he will find a way to bounce back, let's hope all is not yet lost.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Ines (24th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote YES, THEY LET THIS WEB SITE LOAD, but I am now blocked from posting any page or file that is more than 4k in size, which happens to be the content of a single packet. Any more than that, and it will be blocked.

This is the way it will all end. Everyone will be snuffed without a whimper, with no way to post anything that differs from the controlled "mainstream." Perhaps they are using me to figure out how to crush everyone else. Denying anything be posted to the web site but small comments would work.
    I have worked harder than I ever have at this web site for the past month, gruelling hair pulling days and have not produced jack **** because nothing I do that has any substance is ever allowed to post. Don't believe that I am not trying, I am working harder than ever and you are now watching the end of everything on the web in progress.
    Sorry, I don't get it... "They" are blocking him from uploading anything bigger than 4k because his info is so hot? Can he not just sign up with Medium, or Blogspot? Or join Project Avalon and post here? Or put the info into jpegs, Reddit, or on pastebin? Problem solved with no drama. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think it's impossible for one shadowy group to shut down the web. If this was possible, they'd have done it a long time ago.

I know blogspot is Google, and they have issues, but I see that people are openly talking about the Hilary kill list on blogspot and Reddit:

http://swordsofthesaints.blogspot.tw...kill-list.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st August 2016 at 23:58.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2016), Biff (23rd August 2016), Fanna (21st August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), KiwiElf (22nd August 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2016), ulli (22nd August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

something interesting within the link in the OP (I assume written and posted by Jim on his site).

Quote ,,,2016-08-09 14:07:26,"I am going to give some people some advice. You keep showing me you do not understand intelligence.

STOP focusing on the Negative Energies of Life! They want that! Give your positive, your love to Trump, to people you want to succeed in stopping the NWO.

The Universe works on your Thoughts and Emotions, just like your body. If you are constantly putting people down, putting the world down, your are creating more problems.

Take step back and look how you yourself can make it better. If you can't, then focus on how amazing life is.

Not how horrible it is, not on war, not on race, not on religion, not on politics. How just incredible Life is!

Let the Leaders like Putin take care of the NWO. Be careful where your thoughts constantly linger.

This one of the deepest oldest Secrets of Man kind. The Creative Force of the Feminine."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Citizen No2 (25th August 2016), Ewan (22nd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), Jhonie (22nd August 2016), penn (23rd August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Oh the drama. It seems he has found a way to post on his site.
    Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 23rd August 2016 at 14:01.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Ines (24th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Sorry, I don't get it...
    I have to say, if I may, neither do I.

Without knowing more than anyone else who's posted on this thread, my provisional suspicion is that Jim doesn't know enough, or doesn't know anyone who knows enough, to debug what may really be happening here -- which may be a relatively minor technical problem, or collection of problems, that's unconnected with any targeted attacks against him.

What would be a good outcome is if he's contacted by someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help, after which he can again post whatever he likes, wherever he likes. My $.02 is that (unless he gives up) that'll be what's likely to happen.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Fanna (22nd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), Justplain (23rd August 2016), Shannon (23rd August 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    something interesting within the link in the OP (I assume written and posted by Jim on his site).

Quote ,,,2016-08-09 14:07:26,"I am going to give some people some advice. You keep showing me you do not understand intelligence.

STOP focusing on the Negative Energies of Life! They want that! Give your positive, your love to Trump, to people you want to succeed in stopping the NWO.

The Universe works on your Thoughts and Emotions, just like your body. If you are constantly putting people down, putting the world down, your are creating more problems.

Take step back and look how you yourself can make it better. If you can't, then focus on how amazing life is.

Not how horrible it is, not on war, not on race, not on religion, not on politics. How just incredible Life is!

Let the Leaders like Putin take care of the NWO. Be careful where your thoughts constantly linger.

This one of the deepest oldest Secrets of Man kind. The Creative Force of the Feminine."
    I notticed that too, Sam. Is that from Jim Stone or a commenter? Whoever it is, they read like a (self)-trained disinfo artist.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Sorry, I don't get it...
    I have to say, if I may, neither do I.

Without knowing more than anyone else who's posted on this thread, my provisional suspicion is that Jim doesn't know enough, or doesn't know anyone who knows enough, to debug what may really be happening here -- which may be a relatively minor technical problem, or collection of problems, that's unconnected with any targeted attacks against him.

What would be a good outcome is if he's contacted by someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help, after which he can again post whatever he likes, wherever he likes. My $.02 is that (unless he gives up) that'll be what's likely to happen.
    I think he's just having server problems, and he's blaming it on the NWO. We've all done it. If I don't see my threads come up in New Posts, I immediately assume it's an interdimensional attack. Then I realize it's just how Avalon configures the database. He could start taking B Vitamins, and maybe a Unix/Linux course.

https://academy.zenva.com/
    Last edited by Daozen; 22nd August 2016 at 23:38.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), Mike (23rd August 2016), Shannon (23rd August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I think he's just having server problems, and he's blaming it on the NWO.
    Jim Stone has had a seemingly unending series of problems with his site. My guess is that there are several "causes", including script kiddie hackers, more serious NWO state-sponsored hackers, plus various hardware and software and network problems, plus Jim's own mistakes (he's persistent and semi-skilled in geek matters, but not a serious admin). As you note, Jim tends to blame it all on the serious NWO hackers. I think he's sometimes right in placing that blame, and often not right.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Chester (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I think he's just having server problems, and he's blaming it on the NWO.
    Jim Stone has had a seemingly unending series of problems with his site. My guess is that there are several "causes", including script kiddie hackers, more serious NWO state-sponsored hackers, plus various hardware and software and network problems, plus Jim's own mistakes (he's persistent and semi-skilled in geek matters, but not a serious admin). As you note, Jim tends to blame it all on the serious NWO hackers. I think he's sometimes right in placing that blame, and often not right.
    You might be right that he's had some kind of interference. So why not just use Blogspot or Medium, or a more obscure CMS if those are too corporate for his tastes? If he's just delivering static content, he has hundreds of actionable options that could get him up and running in 2 hours, if not 20 minutes. Choose an external blogspot, and you cut admin time, developer fees, and downtime to zero. I don't get all the needless drama. If he's that serious about getting his message out, use Reddit, a forum like Avalon, or even Pastebin. Problem solved.

If he willingly chooses a path that causes him hundreds of hours of hassle, I have to doubt either his competence or sincerity.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Citizen No2 (25th August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Too easy to get caught in the world's current affairs. How long will your kids live? And how long will their kids live? Now that's a question that's been around my mind some times. What are we really? How long are we meant to last? Are we to come back anytime soon? What for exactly?
    Last edited by Atlas; 23rd August 2016 at 04:48.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Ines (24th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I quit reading when he referred to, "communists." From what collective farm does Jim Stone post from? What's his 5 year plan?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Daozen (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Posted by Marios Kyriazis, Biomedical Gerontologist and Antiaging Physician at ELPIS Foundation for Indefinite Lifespans:
    Evolution is only 'interested' in survival and adaptation, i.e. improvement of function within a specific environment. The way this is achieved by stricking a balance between repair/maintenance costs vs useful function. If the improvement justifies the cost then nature will keep us alive for a much longer period than currently. Now we only live to a maximum of 120 years because the repair costs beyond that age do not justify it, i.e there is no point for nature to maintain us beyond that age. But if we are able to change this (improve our function within our particular technological environment) then it is likely that nature will maintain us for longer, without a pre-defined age limit.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Ines (24th August 2016), Sophocles (23rd August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I quit reading when he referred to, "communists." From what collective farm does Jim Stone post from? What's his 5 year plan?
    I read Jim Stone regularly.

I don't expect anyone, myself included, to get it right all or even most of the time. We've all got our blind spots and misconceptions. But Jim has a knack for seeing things in different, skeptical, ways ... gets me to thinking.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Chester (23rd August 2016), Frankie Pancakes (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016), Kimberley (24th August 2016), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You might be right that he's had some kind of interference. So why not just use Blogspot or Medium, or a more obscure CMS if those are too corporate for his tastes? If he's just delivering static content, he has hundreds of actionable options that could get him up and running in 2 hours, if not 20 minutes. Choose an external blogspot, and you cut admin time, developer fees, and downtime to zero. I don't get all the needless drama. If he's that serious about getting his message out, use Reddit, a forum like Avalon, or even Pastebin. Problem solved.

If he willingly chooses a path that causes him hundreds of hours of hassle, I have to doubt either his competence or sincerity.
    He's one of those who does their own thinking, and his focus is on world affairs more than it is on computer stuff. So he persists with the skills he has, determined to maintain complete control over his setup. Also he's not just delivering static content, as he welcomes unknown sources to send him comments, information, etc on his website.

It's often this way with determined people trying to do something with computers, when their computer skills are not their strongest ability, and they are determined to not let anyone else have any control over what they do.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (23rd August 2016), Chester (23rd August 2016), Frankie Pancakes (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Moral of the following story: NEVER EVER EVER carry a package for a Jew, especially in the Middle East.

Jim Stone

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

He's one of those who does their own thinking, and his focus is on world affairs more than it is on computer stuff. So he persists with the skills he has, determined to maintain complete control over his setup. Also he's not just delivering static content, as he welcomes unknown sources to send him comments, information, etc on his website.

It's often this way with determined people trying to do something with computers, when their computer skills are not their strongest ability, and they are determined to not let anyone else have any control over what they do.
    I do my own thinking too. My focus in on technology. A few years ago I realized I didn't have the technical skills to set up my own website, so I thought I'd save time by letting others do the hard work. From looking at his site, it looks like he has zero control over his set up, as his site is always getting taken down. So where is the 'control' if he is vulnerable to attacks?

Quote Also he's not just delivering static content, as he welcomes unknown sources to send him comments, information, etc on his website.
    Email or an IRC channel would work just fine for that. He could recommend that his privacy conscious users get anonymous throwaway accounts... There are emails services that provide this. By static content, I mean text only, with few buttons or interactivity. There are many ways to pass anonymous mail nowadays.

The whole things reminds me of the NASA/Russians "we use pencil" anecdote. Anyway, I won't harp on about it. It's not my business what he does.

Oh wait, he's anti-semitic and pushing the Trump/Putin savior line:

He deserves to get his site taken down.

Quote And all I can say is this: Dear Jewish community (and other pathetic parasites in the U.S. government You had the world's best spy apparatus, one that could have easily penetrated Russia totally and wiped them out. And what did you do with it? You instead penetrated America and wiped the American people out. You penetrated America and used all intelligence gathered to infiltrate every American company you possibly could, strip it down, and send it overseas. You used it to penetrate the American psyche, and from the intelligence gathered, knew precisely where the line was between irritation and rebellion as you ram rodded the gay agenda and many other atrocities down the throats of the American people, and used it to know exactly how to destroy America's religious roots and strip the family down to zero. You penetrated American intelligence to keep your drug businesses running smoothly, perfectly evading law enforcement all around the world. In short, you used America's spy apparatus to help you gain the most filthy of profits, all the while you ignored the giant bear in the closet.

And now, if you get your butts kicked by Russia, I will sit and savor the moment like a cherry cheese cake, stripping it away one half of a gram at a time just to sit and savor it that much longer. You suck, you are brainless, and your abuse and misappropriation of power PROVES IT.

I hope Russia throws you/Israel straight in the trash.
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/index1.html

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ines (24th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I do my own thinking too. My focus in on technology. A few years ago I realized I didn't have the technical skills to set up my own website, so I thought I'd save time by letting others do the hard work. From looking at his site, it looks like he has zero control over his set up, as his site is always getting taken down. So where is the 'control' if he is vulnerable to attacks?
    Different people handle technology in different ways.

Oh wait, he's anti-semitic and pushing the Trump/Putin savior line:

He deserves to get his site taken down.
    There are no doubt some deep, powerful, and long-lasting currents flowing beneath the affairs of humanity.

I suspect that views that are pro or anti Putin or Semites are turbulence closer to the surface, that tend to obscure (sometimes deliberately) those deeper currents. I do what I can (usually inadequately) to notice the deeper currents.

Hopefully getting caught up in this turbulence is not in and of itself sufficient justification for taking a site down ... neither Stone's site nor this site nor any other site.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd August 2016 at 15:34.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (24th August 2016), Chester (23rd August 2016), Ines (24th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread