+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patterson-Gimlin Film: A Sasquatch Massacre?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,657 times in 4,303 posts

Default Patterson-Gimlin Film: A Sasquatch Massacre?

We are all familiar with the Patterson-Gimlin film of Patty the Sasquatch. Filmed in the now famous Bluff Creek California wilderness. Here is the video we have all come to know and regard as the single most definitive film to have ever captured Sasquatch on film.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6jo8bl2lk

We will start off with a story, a he said she said story, there is no way really to corroborate this story but it needs to be part of the telling. I'm providing a snippet, the full story can be found here. I suggest reading it in it's entirety. http://paranormal.about.com/od/bigfo..._12_02_27t.htm

Quote Do you remember the Bigfoot video from the 1970s, the famous one?""Sure," I said. [The Patterson-Gimlin film.]
    "The studio's sound engineer is this guy from Napa valley," he said, "and we've been working with him. He's sitting on a film that many people haven't seen."
    "What of?" I asked.
    "Remember the movie where Bigfoot walks past the screen and looks at the camera?," he said. "For years, when it was shown on TV, it was edited. There's a big piece missing. When they show it on television, it's shown out of context. This guy we hooked up with has a different film. An entirely different thing."
    This is how my cousin explained the film to me:
    The film starts off very shaky. After a few seconds the subjects come into focus. It starts off with a few of these creatures digging for something. Not just one. I remember him saying distinctly "three". They are also very far away from the camera. They start to walk down a trail or a path and then they stop by a pond or a puddle of water. They separate, but then soon regroup. It seemed like these creatures were just doing a surveillance of the area.
    "Surreal" is the word he used because he was not sure what to make of this. The whole time the camera is on them and they don't know it. Then all of a sudden, a hail of gunfire comes from the tree line and blast these things cold. One of the creatures drops and another one bolts into the woods. The remaining one strangely just walks/staggers off. As one of the creatures walked off, someone kept taking pot shots at it from a distance. That's the creature you see in the popular film.
    What is going on here, is that a musician who has gained some moderate success is in Hollywood talking to his buddy in New York.
    The Musician talks of a recording engineer he was working with who inherited a film from one of the 6-8 members who participated in filming the Patterson-Gimlin film,. The recording engineer states that there were atleast three video cameras going and that what was captured was absolute evidence that they had killed these creatures. They began to get scared and they decided to not go forward with what they had done.

Now we move on to MK Davis.
    I will start you folks out with the best MK Davis video I know of.
    MK Davis went to Roger Patterson's wife and asked if he could make a copy of the original film. This is very important because most of what is out there in terms of what he have seen are copies of copies of copies and the farther down the line the more difficult it becomes to make out the images. MK Davis is working with images he had placed on a Gold disk from the original film.
    MK Davis was also the first person to really start playing with the images and bringing them to life, you've never really seen Patty until you've seen MK Davis isolate the image and work his magic.

Now the fun begins.
    MK Davis is also a bit of a detective, and he takes you on a journey.
    A journey where he shows you what he thinks is a gun firing from the brush behind Patty.
    MK Davis shows a portion of the film where there appears to be a large hole dug in the ground, this hole he says is filled with blood and remains of what he thinks is a skinned Sasquatch carcass. Further, MK Davis points out a bloody paw print from a dog.
    MK Davis also points out very interesting and peculiar discrepancies between what is in the film and what the filmers say is in the film, including stories that are at odds with one another.

MK Davis paints a picture of a group of armed men who go in search of a Sasquatch in bluff creek, armed with something even more dangerous to Sasquatch than a gun.
    It appears that the Patterson-Gimlin team located a top notch animal trainer with his absolute best tracking dog. This dog was a German Shepard and it did not show the usual skittishness and trepidation most dogs show when in the presence of Sasquatch. Further, this dog was shown a pile of skat belonging to the Sasquatch, and he then began to track the Sasquatch.
    So the Patterson-Gimin team had an asset that is almost unheard of, a dog that will track Sasquatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMm07pitD48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRNTzUHo8uw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QujK8909MM

There is a lot of information here, for those who wish to write some of it down this would be helpful. Thanks :Sherlock:

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2016), Citizen No2 (22nd August 2016), Ewan (22nd August 2016), genevieve (23rd August 2016), Mike (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), raff (22nd August 2016), Spellbound (22nd August 2016), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Default Re: Patterson-Gimlin Film: A Sasquatch Massacre?

I've looked at this before and it doesn't stand for me, I think it is sensationalist theorising. Also it would be the first dog in a bigfoot encounter to not turn tail and flee or be later found dead, or never found.

Edit to add: The photos have had to be enhanced to bring out the so called details. I could make any body of water in a photo look like blood or algae bloom or warm coffee and it would only take me a minute.

David Paullides spoke with the guy that ran the store that outfitted them, if there was something suspicious about them then that guy would have picked it up because he'd lived in the area most his life and was the local bigfoot guy in that everyone eventually came to him with their stories. He kept them to himself and built up his knowledge. There is a rather suspicious factor of time in the Gimlin story though, P & G's stated points of journey and activities really didn't leave enough time for them to make it back to that general store before it closed - yet they did.

2nd EDIT: I seem to recall that there was an almost dry creek bed running through there. Pools of discoloured water would be entirely possible even assuming no saturation work done in phot-edit.

Finally if these guys had wanted to hunt Bigfoot and there were others involved why, to what purpose? They didn't want fame apparently because no-one ever said a word.
    Last edited by Ewan; 22nd August 2016 at 17:01. Reason: Add a further comment.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), Mike (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), raff (22nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

The original video always seemed dubious to me. Theres just something too casual and hokey about it. "Here I am," he seems to be saying, "bigfoot...just taking a stroll in the woods..."

Its too reminiscent of a guy walking down a busy road and checking over his shoulder at the sound of a loud, approaching truck or something. Its too...too...human. yup, thats the word im looking for.

A contrarian might then rightfully say "well how would you know what bigfoot looks like walking thru the woods?"

And I don't, of course...but when something is real you can sense it. There are a million little factors that one detects that one doesnt even realize one is detecting...and something in you goes "aha!" I never got that feel with the original bigfoot video.

But other people do, of course...so who knows?

This new context, if nothing else, is quite fascinating. Thats why your posts are so cool Marcus...youre always coming up with these new, interesting angles. Ive got some time today....im gonna check it all out.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), Ewan (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Spellbound (23rd August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I've read hundreds of witness sighting now Mike, thanks to David Paullides, (The Hoopa Project and Tribal Bigfoot), and witnesses are consistent in their stories about how bigfoot exits a scene. He/she strides of, sometimes looking back once, sometimes even in haste, but they generally just take a straight line away from the human intruder.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), Mike (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I've read hundreds of witness sighting now Mike, thanks to David Paullides, (The Hoopa Project and Tribal Bigfoot), and witnesses are consistent in their stories about how bigfoot exits a scene. He/she strides of, sometimes looking back once, sometimes even in haste, but they generally just take a straight line away from the human intruder.

Hey thanks Ewan. Thats very interesting. shows you what I know!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2016), DNA (23rd August 2016), Ewan (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Missing Patterson/Gimlin Film Footage

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), Ecnal61 (23rd August 2016), Ewan (23rd August 2016), ketikoti (24th August 2016), Mercedes (22nd August 2016), mojo (22nd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Rex (23rd August 2016), Spellbound (23rd August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

I truly believe Sasquatch Ontario has the best evidence to date. The voices he recorded are amazing the numerous trackways, hair samples and gifted objects just was simply mind-blowing. Many Avalonians follow Mike and hope others will watch his amazing footage. Now some say bigfoot is basically a primate others say different that he has special abilities. The neat thing about Mike at Sasquatch Ontario is his direct personal eyewitness testimony which he shares with us.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2016), DNA (23rd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Spellbound (22nd August 2016), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

What bothers me about the Patterson / Gimlin footage is that, from what I understand, Patterson was trying to finance a Bigfoot film at the time and they went out there to Bluff Creek specifically to find a sasquatch and were loaded with camera equipment. That they actually came across one seems (to me at least) a tad too much of a coincidence. As for the massacre story (here's another link that tells a different story of the massacre http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2...cre-story.html )....I don't put much stock in this simply because it just takes things to a higher level and such a thing would have been reported well before now.

So much has been said about the footage with many accounts of it being a fake. Here's a story about the man who wore the suit coming forth admitting it http://xzonenation.blogspot.ca/2006/...7-bigfoot.html

For me, there is just too much scrutiny to say one way or another if it's real or a fake. While I do believe that Sasquatch exists....I'm just not certain about the Patterson / Gimlin footage. I happen to think there is other footage out there that is better (and more solid)...for example the Independence Day footage from a few years back with a Squatch and a baby squatch. The Patty film just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (22nd August 2016), DNA (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I truly believe Sasquatch Ontario has the best evidence to date. The voices he recorded are amazing the numerous trackways, hair samples and gifted objects just was simply mind-blowing. Many Avalonians follow Mike and hope others will watch his amazing footage. Now some say bigfoot is basically a primate others say different that he has special abilities. The neat thing about Mike at Sasquatch Ontario is his direct personal eyewitness testimony which he shares with us.
    +1

Sasquatch Ontario is top shelf. Though, I'd heard that there was some sort of disagreement between him and the person who owned the land where he'd be doing his bigfoot stuff last year....and as a result he was no longer hooking up with squatch like he used to. Not sure if that got sorted out or not. But yes, his material is very very good.

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I'm always skeptical of "add on" stories such as the one with the Patterson film. The film's been analyzed objectively by countless experts and there's muscle definition, heavy weighted steps, etc. It's easy to get baffled with bull**** sometimes.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    What bothers me about the Patterson / Gimlin footage is that, from what I understand, Patterson was trying to finance a Bigfoot film at the time and they went out there to Bluff Creek specifically to find a sasquatch and were loaded with camera equipment. That they actually came across one seems (to me at least) a tad too much of a coincidence. As for the massacre story (here's another link that tells a different story of the massacre http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2...cre-story.html )....I don't put much stock in this simply because it just takes things to a higher level and such a thing would have been reported well before now.

So much has been said about the footage with many accounts of it being a fake. Here's a story about the man who wore the suit coming forth admitting it http://xzonenation.blogspot.ca/2006/...7-bigfoot.html

For me, there is just too much scrutiny to say one way or another if it's real or a fake. While I do believe that Sasquatch exists....I'm just not certain about the Patterson / Gimlin footage. I happen to think there is other footage out there that is better (and more solid)...for example the Independence Day footage from a few years back with a Squatch and a baby squatch. The Patty film just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Dave - Toronto
    Aw man I want to believe that independence day fooTage is real deal it's definitely high quality. One thing that threw me was the way the movement of it looked when it didn't have the baby. Kind of sketchy moving but cold just be the way the camera is. ??

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've looked at this before and it doesn't stand for me, I think it is sensationalist theorizing
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this deal with Patterson-Gimlin being Sasquatch murderers may in fact be wrong, but MK Davis is NOT sensationalizing, he is very grounded, the material is presented in a manner that takes patience and fortitude to understand. This is not some tabloid splash. The Data is there, and it is presented by MK Davis in a very grounded sober manner.

Also it would be the first dog in a bigfoot encounter to not turn tail and flee or be later found dead, or never found.

Ewan I'm so glad you brought up this point so quickly.
    I'm a huge fan of the piece of data you bring to the table here. And I'm a believer in it.
    So much so I often cite it when pointing out my belief that it is a bigfoot that is responsible for many of the dissapearances David Paulides talks of in his Missing 411 books. The fact that a tracking dog will not follow the trail in a large number of these cases is very much in line in what is described as a dog's reaction when in proximity to a bigfoot.

But,,,,,

There is always going to be an exception to the rule.
    Think about it, let's say 99% of dogs are going to act in a bizzare fearful manner everytime you try and put them on bigfoot's trail.
    Even 99.9%, this still states there are exceptions to the rule.
    Further more, what are the chances of the Patterson-Gimlin film being a success without dogs?
    Think about, what are the odds of going out with the intent to film bigfoot and coming back with not just actual footage, but the best footage anyone has ever filmed, and will film for the next 40 years?
    The odds against this are astronomical, unless you factor in a tracking dog that can actually track bigfoot.
    Even if you want to throw the whole Sasquatch massacre out the window and only believe they took pictures, fine, but the dog is still what made this possible.

Edit to add: The photos have had to be enhanced to bring out the so called details. I could make any body of water in a photo look like blood or algae bloom or warm coffee and it would only take me a minute.
    But the enhancements were done to the entire scene, and it's not like those enhancements turned everything blood red.
    There is nothing wrong with digital manipulation when attempting to clarify and or bring more data out of a picture.

David Paullides spoke with the guy that ran the store that outfitted them, if there was something suspicious about them then that guy would have picked it up because he'd lived in the area most his life and was the local bigfoot guy in that everyone eventually came to him with their stories. He kept them to himself and built up his knowledge.
    They bought supplies there. They also borrowed a large back hoe from someone in town, but the owner of the backhoe does not know exactly what they did with the backhoe. MK Davis hints that they needed the backhoe to bury the Sasquatch bodies.

Also, this same guy you speak of who sold the Gimlin-Patterson party their supplies and was interviewed by David Paulides was eventually killed by a falling tree.
    Now I understand that trees do fall in the forest and all, but, Sasquatch are known to knock down trees as a form of intimidation. And I've heard stories where these trees come damn near to hitting and killing people. The man died in the Bluff Creek area while on a hike. And of course there are many Sasquatch known to be in the area.

There is a rather suspicious factor of time in the Gimlin story though, P & G's stated points of journey and activities really didn't leave enough time for them to make it back to that general store before it closed - yet they did.

Further more, there are more discrepancies in regards to time. For instance the film is stated to have been shot in the fall, when it was most certainly filmed in the summer. Why would they lie about this. Indeed why would Patterson and Gimlin lie about a lot of these things?

2nd EDIT: I seem to recall that there was an almost dry creek bed running through there. Pools of discoloured water would be entirely possible even assuming no saturation work done in phot-edit.

Finally if these guys had wanted to hunt Bigfoot and there were others involved why, to what purpose? They didn't want fame apparently because no-one ever said a word.

First off, you have read David Paulides "Hoopa Project" I either remember you stating this, and or I'm inferring it from your mention of David Paulides interviewing the shop keep that sold the Patterson-Gimlin film their supplies. So you KNOW how human Sasquatch can look in the face.
    It's one thing to set off thinking you are hunting gorilla type game, and quite another when you look at the dead carcass up close and see you have shot a human. A human who happens to have a little more hair.
    They never said a word because they were afraid of being prosecuted and arrested for having just killed a family of hairy human beings.
    Trying to understand the motives of man can't be done if you are assuming everyone is benign.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (23rd August 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016), Tyy1907 (23rd August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

if a Big Foot/Sasquatsch was truly shot and killed we would find it it on public display to finally prove these creatures actually exist- but so far no nothing- unless the whole thing (if true) is being censored

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (25th August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if a Big Foot/Sasquatsch was truly shot and killed we would find it it on public display to finally prove these creatures actually exist- but so far no nothing- unless the whole thing (if true) is being censored
    No you wouldn't.
    There are multitudes of Sasquatch shot and killed. Probably atleast one a year since 1900, and I would bet considerably more.

There are vested interests suppressing real evidence.

The pictures are from David Paulides' "Tribal Bigfoot". For those who do not know David Paulides wrote two killer Bigfoot books and then went on to write the "Missing 411" books. For what it is worth the missing 411 books detail suspicsious dissapearances in areas such as National Parks that could support large groups of Sasquatch. Just for the record David Pualides goes on to state that he feels the National Parks of the United States are covering up a lot of these dissapearances and trying to sweep them under the rug.
    For what it is worth, I personally think this has to do with Sasquatch. I think Sasquatch capable of killing and or abducting people, further I think the Government wants to keep Sasquatch himself secret so bad, that they are willing to hush up these disspearances and not reveal the true details involving the risks associated to folks who go out in to some wilderness areas.

These pictures were originally uploaded to Project Avalon courtesy of Tyy1907. Also see Bill Ryan's post Bigfoot Recovered: Injured in Forest Fire
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryLoneBear1.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	34072   Click image for larger version

Name:	MaryLoneBear2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	34073   Click image for larger version

Name:	marylonebear3.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	34074  

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2016), Cardillac (24th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Spellbound (23rd August 2016), Tyy1907 (24th August 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Dave - Toronto
    Aw man I want to believe that independence day fooTage is real deal it's definitely high quality. One thing that threw me was the way the movement of it looked when it didn't have the baby. Kind of sketchy moving but cold just be the way the camera is. ??
    One thing to hoax a full grown squatch but to hoax a baby as well makes it more difficult. Plus, it's my guess that whomever filmed the Independence Day footage wasn't out there with a slew of camera equipment for the sole purpose of filming a squatch so as to help finance a movie. As I said, I have have no issues believing in Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti...I think they are real and they are being suppressed (part of our current matrix). But I do have issues with the Patterson film. I mean, the guy was trying to raise money to make a movie and he just so happened to come across a squatch in Bluff Creek with a bunch of video camera equipment?? It just doesn't sit well with me. It certainly propelled the mystery and turned Bigfoot into a cottage industry...but at the heart of the matter I think there is other footage out there that is more convincing.

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (24th August 2016), Ewan (24th August 2016), mojo (23rd August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Tyy1907 (24th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

When the Patty video was enhanced through better editing software it helped us to see hair w/ muscle movement changes as well as having known ID markers such as conical skull, neck/shoulder and leg/arm kinetics different from our walking gate. Tom Freeman footage filmed in the Blue Mountains in the Pacific Northwest also could be a comparable test case.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (24th August 2016), Ewan (24th August 2016), Spellbound (24th August 2016), Tyy1907 (24th August 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

We can't forget that Patty was filmed in the 60's when film costumes were pretty much laughable compared to today. As far as the costume guy coming forward, that could simply be to discredit the video. Bob Gimlin was a simple guy. His interviews were so boring basically as he saw what he saw and doesn't know anymore about it than that. There are actual jobs people have that infiltrate the bigfoot community and ufo community's. David Paulides once said the gong show that is the bigfoot community is identical to the ufo community. They've been infiltrated long ago and it makes it difficult to discern what is what. They call it counter intelligence. I call it LIES

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (24th August 2016), Ewan (24th August 2016), mojo (24th August 2016), Nasu (4th January 2018), Spellbound (24th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to go back to the deal about dogs tracking Bigfoot. In the video below we have firsthand testimonial from a police attempt to track a Bigfoot that had wondered into a town, the first attempt with dogs failed, but for some reason a second attempt at using dogs was successful.

This video documents various run ins the US military has had with Sasquatch. At 10:20 into the video a book by Rick Berry titled "bigfoot on the eastcoast" he reported on a case from june 1976 where many residents called about a 10 ft non-human that smelled of rotten fish guts and dog excrement. The police used canines to hunt the creature, but the dogs had no interest in tracking the creature. The following day more reports came in and residents were told to stay safe in their home. Dogs were again brought in and this time the dogs tracked it to an interstate tunnel. A few weeks later the creature re-emerged and the US Army was called in to handle the situation. Many folks believe the Army did in fact kill the creature. Media silence was then noted on the situation, and it was at this time that folks began to feel a government cover up was taking place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=030eXH23kHE

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (4th January 2018), Spellbound (24th August 2016), Tyy1907 (25th August 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@DNA

yes, I agree with you totaly; if you noticed I used the word "censored" at the end of my posting-

I read the Paulides books and am also firmly convinced the disappearances are due to Sasquatch abductions;

have you read anthropologist Lloyd Pye's "Everything You Know is Wrong"?- if not, he delves deeply into the hominoid phenomena (highly recommended);

please saty well-

Larry :-)

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

DNA (24th August 2016), Spellbound (24th August 2016), Tyy1907 (25th August 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Just to add to my previous post - it just occurred to me - what better way to keep a lid on the bigfoot phenomenon than to convolute the best video evidence to date that Bigfoots do exist.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (25th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast