+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Neural regeneration is here (with a side order of potential enhancement)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Neural regeneration is here (with a side order of potential enhancement)

Stem cell therapy heals injured mouse brain

August 22, 2016

Stem cell therapy heals injured mouse brain
    Giving a compound called 3K3A-APC to mice with stroke-induced brain damage dramatically increased the production of new neurons (labeled in red) from neural stem cells implanted next to the injured area. Credit: Berislav Zlokovic, M.D., Ph.D., University of Southern California

Permanent brain damage from a stroke may be reversible thanks to a developing therapeutic technique, a USC-led study has found.

The novel approach combines transplanted human stem cells with a special protein that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration already approved for clinical studies in new stroke patients.

"This USC-led animal study could pave the way for a potential breakthrough in how we treat people who have experienced a stroke," said Jim Koenig, a program director at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, which funded the research. "If the therapy works in humans, it could markedly accelerate the recovery of these patients."

Berislav Zlokovic, senior author of the Aug. 22 Nature Medicine study, and his colleagues identified a protein that spurs neural stem cells to become functional neurons: 3K3A-APC, a variant of the human protein "activated protein C."

The created compound is being tested as a neuroprotectant. Researchers in a National Institutes of Health-funded Phase II clinical trial administer 3K3A-APC to patients who have very recently (within a few hours) suffered from an ischemic stroke, when a clot blocks blood from reaching the brain. About 87 percent of all strokes are ischemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

However, Zlokovic, director of the Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, said he and his colleagues are the first to use 3K3A-APC to produce neurons from human stem cells grafted into the stroke-damaged mouse brain.

"We showed that 3K3A-APC helps the grafted stem cells convert into neurons and make structural and functional connections with the host's nervous system," said Zlokovic, a scientific founder of ZZ Biotech, a company devoted to developing therapeutics using variants of activated protein C. "No one in the stroke field has ever shown this, so I believe this is going to be the gold standard for future studies."

Although other researchers have experimented with grafting stem cells into injured brain areas, they have met with limited success—partially because transplanted stem cells diminish with time. The therapeutic compound stops that from happening.

Every year more than 795,000 people in the United States have a stroke, according to the CDC. These debilitating seizures reduce mobility in more than half of stroke survivors age 65 and older.

More than 70 percent of stroke survivors live with substantial neurological symptoms such as muscle weakness or paralysis, according to Yaoming Wang, co-lead author of the study and a senior research associate at the Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute at the Keck School.

"The need for an efficacious, practical and late treatment of stroke remains unmet," Wang said. "Regenerative medicine with stem cells holds great promise for the treatment of stroke."

How combination therapy works

A week—the equivalent of several months in humans—after scientists induced a stroke in mice, the researchers placed human neural stem cells next to damaged brain tissue. Then they administered the immunosuppressant cyclosporine and four doses of 3K3A-APC or a placebo solution over a span of seven days.

The transplanted stem cells matured into neurons and other brain cells. Mice treated with the special compound had 16 times more human stem cell-derived neurons than those who were treated with the placebo.

"Functional deficit after five weeks of stroke were minimized, and the mice were almost back to normal in terms of motor and sensorimotor functions," Zlokovic said. "Synapses formed between transplanted cells and host cells, so there is functional activation and cooperation of transplanted cells in the host circuitry."

To test whether the injected stem cells caused the observed motor and sensorimotor improvements, USC researchers used an assassin toxin to exterminate neurons that developed from human stem cells. They found that these mice lost improvements in motor or sensory tests, suggesting the neurons that grew from implanted stem cells were necessary for recovery from stroke-induced disability.

The motor and sensory tests

Researchers tested motor functions by having mice walk forward on a rotating rod without falling off. They tested sensory and motor function by placing tape on the mouse's forepaw and observed how long it took the mice to remove the adhesive.

Rodents given human stem cells and treated with 3K3A-APC performed much better on these performance tests, said Zhen Zhao, co-lead author and an assistant professor of research physiology and biophysics at the Zilkha Neurogenetic Institute.

Functional integration

To test the brain's circuitry after the stroke, researchers labeled stem cells with an indicator of neuronal activity and then stimulated the paws of the mice with a mechanical vibration. They noted the injured area in 3K3A-APC-treated mice was activated much more than in mice treated with the placebo. Moreover, the response time was much closer to that of uninjured mice.

These results suggest that neurons which grew from the stem cells are functionally integrated into the host's brain circuitry.

The future of stem cell therapy

In June, Stanford University researchers drilled a hole into the skulls of people whose motor and sensory abilities had been compromised because of stroke. Then they injected stem cells harvested from the bone marrow of adult donors. Although the study involved only 18 patients, researchers noted meaningful recovery, such as the ability to walk again. Stanford researchers said the stem cells seemed to trigger a biochemical process that enhanced the brain's ability to regenerate neurons. The transplanted stem cells themselves did not become neurons.

In contrast, researchers in the USC-led study were able to stimulate transplanted stem cells to becoming neurons in a mouse study.

Zlokovic and his team now hope to pursue a new Phase II clinical trial to test whether their combination therapy that stimulated the growth of neurons in mice can be replicated in human stroke patients. If the trial succeeds, they plan to extend the neural stem cell grafts and 3K3A-APC treatment to other neurological conditions, such as spinal cord injuries.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd August 2016), bluestflame (24th August 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), christian (23rd August 2016), Daozen (24th August 2016), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2019), Fairy Friend (24th August 2016), Flash (24th August 2016), GaelVictor (23rd August 2016), genevieve (24th August 2016), Hervé (24th August 2016), hohoemi (22nd August 2016), Hym (20th February 2019), Maknocktomb (23rd August 2016), Mike (22nd August 2016), PurpleLama (22nd August 2016), Richard S. (23rd August 2016), seko (24th August 2016), shadowstalker (22nd August 2016), Sir Eltor (23rd August 2016), skyflower (23rd August 2016), StandingWave (22nd August 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd August 2016), sunpaw (22nd August 2016), TargeT (22nd August 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Neural regeneration is here (with a side order of potential enhancement)

Very interesting stuff.

Ive just begun taking a supplement called "imortalium". It's supposed to encourage stem cell production qnd telomere integrity. For the price of a small, 3rd world country of course...

It works. Ive been on it for a few weeks, and its changed my life.

Stem cells: as howard hughes would say (as leo dicaprio) "it's the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future.."
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd August 2016 at 19:15.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd August 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Carmody (24th August 2016), christian (23rd August 2016), CurEus (23rd August 2016), Flash (24th August 2016), Hervé (24th August 2016), Hym (20th February 2019), onawah (24th August 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Neural regeneration is here (with a side order of potential enhancement)

PTSD is a possible treatment, here.

Some forms of PTSD are related to shell shock, or concussive based neural/brain damage. Micro capillaries are blown out in the brain, from the pressure wave of the given proximate explosive blast.

To fix the broken pathways from the IED having blown out the bottom of the hummer when the person was in Iraq, for example. To regain a life.

Now that medical technology is so good, a lot of soldiers who might have died, are now saved..... but they suffer brain damage, and are lost in the veteran's medical system.

Same for football players, or boxers, possibly. This may offer avenue to end the plague of brain scarring.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (24th August 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2019), Hervé (24th August 2016), Hym (20th February 2019), PurpleLama (20th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Yes, because of shell shock and broken capilaries in the brain, someone I know who works with hyperbaric chambers had designed a protocol to get oxygen to the brain of shell shock soldiers to enhance repair of these soldier's brain capacities. He presented it to the US army with all the studies confirming what he was talking about and they never used it, nor try to implement anything having to do with brain enhancement. This could have saved thousands from hell.

So I bet this would be the same, used for the elite but not for the layman.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    PTSD is a possible treatment, here.

Some forms of PTSD are related to shell shock, or concussive based neural/brain damage. Micro capillaries are blown out in the brain, from the pressure wave of the given proximate explosive blast.

To fix the broken pathways from the IED having blown out the bottom of the hummer when the person was in Iraq, for example. To regain a life.

Now that medical technology is so good, a lot of soldiers who might have died, are now saved..... but they suffer brain damage, and are lost in the veteran's medical system.

Same for football players, or boxers, possibly. This may offer avenue to end the plague of brain scarring.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Carmody (24th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

How has it changed your life, Mike?
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Very interesting stuff.

Ive just begun taking a supplement called "imortalium". It's supposed to encourage stem cell production qnd telomere integrity. For the price of a small, 3rd world country of course...

It works. Ive been on it for a few weeks, and its changed my life.

Stem cells: as howard hughes would say (as leo dicaprio) "it's the way of the future...the way of the future...the way of the future.."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (24th August 2016), Hym (20th February 2019), Mike (24th August 2016), TargeT (24th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I was thinking about the other longevity article you posted the other day, Carmody. This and your other thread are among the most valuable on Avalon. No idea why they don't get more attention, as we are all terminal cases of progeria. Those kids that aged so rapidly they died at 14 were a gift to science. Maybe they were incarnated angels. Some say they have an accelerated form of a disease we ALL have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria

On Avalon, we know that you can cure most cases of cancer for less than a dollar a day. Hemp oil, iodine, Methylsulfurmethane, B17, bicarbonate therapy... It's all dirt cheap. We know pharmaceutical companies charge hundreds of thousands for treatments that are far worse than nature. I bet the same thing is going on in longevity. Canny life-extension companies are making a lot of money selling products that can be bought much cheaper. There's also a link between cancer and death itself. Even heart disease may be just 'cancer of the arteries'. Fungus, telomere damage, mold and nanocalicum buildup are all related to aging. How? I don't know yet. I would look for 'natural stem cell regeneration', if such a thing exists.

Mike, if you have time, can you tell us in more detail how you feel on Imortalium? I bet that company are manufacturing those pills for less than 5 USD, and making a healthy markup of more than 2000% per pill. I bet with 2-6 months of research, anyone could find the ingredients and buy them direct.

They say the 3 major causes of aging are inflamation, inflamation, and inflamation. Cell regeneration starts when you stimulate autophagy with dry fasting. I've been eating only one meal a day for the last 5 weeks. I feel 10, if not 20 years younger. Do I look younger? A little, but not so much. I'm also eating a lot of high boron foods, like walnuts and raisins. All my late thirties aches and pains have just disappeared.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th January 2017), Carmody (24th August 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019), Mike (24th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

For Nat and Daozen,

Imortalium is one of the many supplements being sold by Youngevity, a company headed by a Dr Joel Wallach. He's had appearances on 'Coast to Coast' and 'Ground Zero'. I won't list all his credentials here - they are easily googleable. So are the ingredients (sorry Daozen, not sure how to provide links from my phone), which, at first glance anyway, don't seem all that impressive or exotic....but work with a wonderful synergy. I spose I could take all the ingredients separately, but I doubt i'd save any money (despite the high price $58) and it would be quite inconvenient.

I listened to Dr Wallach over several interviews, and was impressed by his boldness and matter of factness. His theories are quite simple and easy to understand. And truthfully, I long ago lost interest in the how or why. Not really interested in the science either. I'm only interested in whether something works or not.

My health issues are well documented here. Ive tried countless supplements. Some were very effective, but a great many were useless. So i'm quite jaded. I try new stuff with very little expectation..in fact, I usually expect it to fail. theres no placebo thing going on with me. So, with that in mind I ordered imortalium, because I had nothing to lose (money back guarantee if unsatisfied for any reason)

All my improvements would be hard and tedious to explain if you didnt know the full history of my illness and its symptoms. In short, it(imortalium) has gotten me out of my bed and doing things I havent done in years (basketball, golf, working out etc). My condition affected my heart to such a degree that even talking and typing was difficult. Those issues are gone now...in fact, now I cant shut up. Sleeping was rare, because my breathing was compromised. I dont have that problem now. The effects of imortalium were swift and dramatic. They were miraculous.

And no, I am not affiliated with the company in any way

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to pm me and i'll try to answer them.
    Last edited by Mike; 24th August 2016 at 04:11.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Carmody (23rd February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019), onawah (24th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks for typing that up, Mike. Actually, I never knew you were ill. Good to hear you are better. I hope you add Lugols or Detoxadine to your regimen. I don't sell either of them. Povidone, then Detoxadine, saved me from near death with mitral valve prolapse two years ago. I bought nearly every supplement out there too, mainly for chronic fatigue in my early twenties. Like you, I found most of of them didn't work. I just take Iodine, B-Vits, and some MSM nowadays. I also fast and eat high boron foods. That's all I do. I'm healthier than I ever was, and it costs close to zero.

http://www.imortalium.com/

I like Joel Wallach's approach of using simple ingredients in a powerful combination. As far as nutrition is concerned, we still don't even take care of the basics. Interestingly, I clicked on a random Joel Wallach video at a random time, and one of the first words out of his mouth was inflammation, which I had just written about. He seems healthy, happy and vivacious.

https://youtu.be/YM4zFDjQuTY?t=480

Honestly, 58USD isn't that much compared to Western medical care. When you said small African country, I was thinking more like 580USD. I guess 4 tablets at a time would cost more like 58USD per week, but non-chronic cases could take only 1 tablet per day, or even 1 every other day.

I heard of cobalt blue, one of the ingredients. I am a little concerned about the 1mg of copper, as that is a controversial mineral that we don't understand yet, but your testimonial means something to me. Some say that copper helps avoid iron buildup, which is a major hidden cause of disease. They say that women live longer because their monthly cycle helps them get rid of excess iron.

This essay is somewhat hysterical, one-sided and overblown, but I sense there are some truths within it:

http://www.unveilingthem.com/Poisoni...Deficiency.htm

Excess copper can supposedly be toxic, so it's an area that people need to be cautious about. Personally, I wouldn't want to take copper as a supplement, but I've been eating high copper foods recently, and I feel better than ever. But if it's working for you, it must be OK.

Ingredients here, BTW:
    http://www.imortalium.com/supplement-facts.html

http://www.imortalium.com/

I know for a fact that there are people who live many hundreds of years on this Earth. They just keep quiet about it.

I would happily PM you, but maybe it's better to talk out loud so others can read. Thanks again, I'll forward that link to my parents ASAP.
    Last edited by Daozen; 24th August 2016 at 06:26.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Carmody (24th August 2016), Hym (20th February 2019), Mike (24th August 2016), TargeT (24th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A new series on stem cell therapy is now viewable for free if you sign up here:
    https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/optin/

There is an official Facebook group as well.
    This is one of the series of short documentaries that have been coming out lately on similar subjects such as medical marijuana.
    They will present a lot of expert info as well as individuals who have had the therapy.
    If you sign up within a certain time frame, you can see the series for free online.
    They will also sell the whole series in DVD form.

This is one of the series of short documentaries that have been coming out lately on similar subjects such as medical marijuana.
    They will present a lot of expert info as well as anecdotal info from individuals who have had the therapy.
    If you sign up within a certain time frame, you can see the series for free online.

Here's the email update from Healing Miracle today:
    "Today… 20 U.S. veterans will commit suicide.

Tomorrow… another 20 will lose their lives as well. And so on...

Even worse, 1 in every 5 suicides in the U.S. are committed by military servicemen and women.

Researchers attribute this incredibly high percentage to what many combat veterans call “The Silent Killers” — traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

TBIs and PTSD render far too many veterans helpless in a shell of a life that they cannot escape from.

If you haven’t experienced this firsthand, PTSD forces people into a painful downward spiral of depression and suffering.

Most have zero motivation to get or keep a job and all they want to do is shut themselves off from the world.

We cannot continue to let this happen.

Because of Air Force Master Sgt. Roger Sparks, we are seeing a massive shift in the battle against PTSD.

...All thanks to the incredible medical breakthroughs of stem cell therapy.

Advanced stem cell treatment has helped Roger live nearly 100% pain free and finally get back to the important things in life:

...Spending more time in the backyard with family

...Enjoying a pain free run or exercise

...Completing normal tasks, without limitations, at a normal pace

Get a sneak peek of Roger’s incredible recovery and see how stem cell therapy can help even the worst of injuries…:

In this exclusive preview, you will hear from Roger himself on his own journey from being paralyzed from the waist down to running up and down the stairs without pain… and without any problems.

...and more importantly, he shares his son Oz’s journey with brain damage and how stem cells have transformed his life for the better.

You definitely don’t want to miss this.

We hope this serves you well!

To your health,

The Healing Miracle Team

P.S. Don’t forget to join our private stem cell facebook group so you receive the latest updates about stem cells, new breakthroughs, and The Healing Miracle Series.https://www.facebook.com/groups/stemcells101/

Our group contains some really incredible people. The conversations are very interactive and we highly recommend you stop by and see how stem cells have impacted people from around the world."
    Last edited by onawah; 10th February 2019 at 16:33.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (12th February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It looks like this series is actually from 2018.
    The first episode, about 2 hours long, is on youtube here:

[/YOUTUBE]

and the other 8 episodes are here ( but you may still have to sign up for those): https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/episodes/?eid=1

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A new series on stem cell therapy is now viewable for free if you sign up here:
    https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/optin/

They will present a lot of expert info as well as individuals who have had the therapy.

They will present a lot of expert info as well as anecdotal info from individuals who have had the therapy.
    They will also sell the whole series in DVD form."
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2019 at 23:40.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (13th February 2019), Carmody (23rd February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been watching this series,and it's very interesting.
    What I wonder is, if our bodies are full of stem cells that can heal just about anything, why do we have to have them extracted and then injected in this artificial medical process?
    What we really need is to understand why the stem cells themselves aren't going to the places in the body that need them.
    It seems likely that this, which should just be a natural process, must have been something the Annunaki ( or whoever) instigated when they were messing with our DNA, to make us into their vulnerable, easily controlled slave race.
    If that can be corrected, what a difference it would make to our health, our quality of life and our longevity!
    If, of course, we don't blow ourselves up again first...

I recommend everyone watch the first part of Episode 5
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2019 at 07:05.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Carmody (23rd February 2019), Hym (20th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apparently you do have to sign up for the series in order to see it on youtube.
    ( Or purchase it. See more here: https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/order/ )
    The series will probably be made available for free again, and if I notice that it is, I will post the info here.
    (I've noticed that, with this kind of series, they often make it available 2x in a row.)
    Stem cell therapy is farther along and more available than I thought.
    But Big Pharma is going to be fighting it tooth and nail, so it will probably be years before it will be widely available, unfortunately.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2019 at 07:12.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nobel Prize Nominee talks about stem cell therapy.
    From The Healing Miracle's update today:
    "Dr. Giampapa calls stem cells a kind of “bio-insurance” for the future. As technology advances, new treatments and protocols come super fast and you’ll want to learn how to “bank” your stem cells now to help with future conditions!

It’s amazing stuff.

We’re also going to follow up with Thurl Bailey the former NBA basketball player with the aches and pains that come from rocking it on the court!

He turned to stem cell therapy to try and get his game back, and tonight you’ll see the stunning results. (get this…)

He can still dunk a basketball at age 56 and hopes to be able to into his 70s!

Finishing up the episode, we’ll talk with Dr. Jay Greenstein. Dr. Greenstein has five practices in the Washington DC area, and runs a clinical research foundation.

Dr. Greenstein says we’re at the tip of the tip of the iceberg when it comes to regenerative medicine — and he feels strongly that we need to inform the public about all the data and evidence that’s coming from stem cell research!

It’s time to usher the next age of medicine in, allowing anyone to harness the healing power that’s within each of us.

Watch Episode 8 Here

Thank you for coming with us on this journey!

To your health,

The Healing Miracle Team"

I don't know if non-subscribers can watch it on youtube or not--it might be available for a limited time, but maybe not. Not sure how that works.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2019 at 23:49.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So from what the Nobel Prize nominee says, they are able to rejuvenate stem cells from patients 50 and older, to make them as viable as young stem cells, and also able to destroy cells in the body that cause aging.
    He is hopeful that such therapy might be available in the US within the next 3 or 4 years (though that may be very optimistic as we know, since the elite's depopulation agenda is not being considered, I imagine).
    He emphasizes that if the health and productivity of older patients can be improved, it will not result in an "aging tsunami" and will not be a drain on the economy to have more seniors surviving longer, and the process will not be expensive or have side effects such as pharmaceuticals.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th February 2019 at 17:05.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

This is an interesting subject for me as I recently went with two herbalists to search for the very same herb at a large ranch we are very familiar with.

They call it "immortal" (im-more-tall). They say it blooms for only a short time, a couple of weeks. They mark it's location, come back later on to dig out the roots and like all herbalists insure that there are many more left to harvest in the years ahead by not harvesting too many of the plants. I'll investigate much more now with this thread's inspiring prompts. Like many herbs on this planet there are likely to exist some closely related herbs in this classification, this taxonomy, with the same properties.

There is also a correlation between taking large doses of Vitamin C and the depletion of copper. Some have related that hair turning grey is an indication of such a lack in the system, but I have yet to study up on this apparent correlation. Yes, the ingestion of copper has to be in small doses because of it's toxicity when taken in larger doses. (The label on my liquid chlorophyll states that a 2 TB (tablespoon) serving provides 5 mg (milligrams) of copper from chlorophyllin.)

It is common knowledge that ingested, digested and assimilated herbs and foods are most effective when taken in their most natural state and in combination with other herbs that increase and optimize their bio-availability set to each individual's needs.

As we have seen from the many on this forum and in other places, we should strive to always be open to contraindications when using each product or herb, and even then to have the discernment necessary to invalid faulty studies based on ignorance or bias. I site, as one example of such, the "advice" I hear that taking black pepper, piper nigrum, multiplies, by as much as 20 times, the bioavailability of turmeric, which is nonsensical. The highest interactivity of a combination of both spices is likely best taken when the black pepper is in an extract form.
    Last edited by Hym; 20th February 2019 at 17:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Carmody (23rd February 2019), ErtheVessel (24th February 2019), onawah (21st February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

The solution to our nutritional needs has long been in a state of rediscovery. Those of us who have been exposed to industrial toxins in the work forces of construction, manufacture and service industries and who have survived, even thrived, in those unnatural circumstances may also have some experiences to share. If you have such an experience please share them on this forum.

I, too, have not waited for the science or exposure to the studies, that have been hidden for unethical reasons by the industries of illness that profit on ignorance, because I have followed my intuition and taken those herbs that soon provided healing and/or relief. I most likely would not be able to write this had I waited for some science to validate my natural insights into health and healing. I too, like many, take my personal experiences with an herb, vitamin or food as my own confirmation and, while still sharing, take precautions in recommending the same to others.

Though some of their/our anecdotal testimonies are worthy of note, and to me an impetus to study further, they are not based on the science needed to confirm efficacy. The larger and more inclusive truth of this all, with a great big "However", deals with much more than the use of a food or herb. The emotional and psychological components of all states of being alive in such a diffi-cult world as this often override those things that I see as effective triggers for living a healthy and fulfilling life.

I recently met and listened to, shared with a healer, teacher who practices a form of Chi Kung which facilitates the innate understanding and activation of these internal communications needed to find those same hidden healings. Many are now available within known herbal and new scientific research, as well as in plain old lookin' around. After rereading the posts here on this thread, I'm gonna go and listen to her soon and absorb some of the knowledge from her teachers in China and her own healings. By this time science has also understood and integrated the need for accessing the entire person when finding solutions for living in health.
    Last edited by Hym; 20th February 2019 at 17:29.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Carmody (23rd February 2019), onawah (21st February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Watch "Healing Miracle" free online for 48 hours
    In the email update today:

"Starting TODAY all 9 Episodes of The Healing Miracle are live for you to view!

That’s right, we’re rebroadcasting the entire series for you for the next 48 full hours!

All the experts, all the incredible stories and all the healing – at your fingertips.

But they’re only up till midnight on Sunday night so take some time this weekend and watch what you missed, or watch your favorite episode again.

Click here to see ALL episodes of The Healing Miracle now!"
    https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/e...php?setid=0408
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2019), Carmody (23rd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Healing Miracle stem cell documentary being shown free online now for 48 hours here:
    https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/e...php?setid=0408
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread