+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Panel Discussion

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Panel Discussion

I watched the following remarkable 2016 conference closing panel, with the free energy leading minds in the US.

This conversation is not about technology, it is about our consciousness and our connectedness. I got to tears hearing these extraordinary engineers introducing their spiritual aspect and reality into their discoveries.

Motivating, inspiring and hopeful....
    Not technical at all...

Start watching at 23:30 when Q&A starts.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

birddog (24th August 2016), Fanna (23rd August 2016), Sunny-side-up (24th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Conscious universe, and our connectedness

Bumping:
    This vid needs to be watched for many reasons and levels! not just about energy technology!

not just bumping PathWalkers recently posted this deeply valuable video about Energy Science & Technology.

I say it is deeply valuable because of it's views and awareness of 'consciousness and our contentedness'

original posting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nel-Discussion

All concerned within this panel discussion (some of the leaders of revolutionary energy movement) open talk of their growing understanding that the universe being of consciousness nature and as such, the next progress in technology should be approached likewise.

To here these guys confidence about the new energy's and our connected consciousness is heart worming
    and is like an injection of pure confident hope for all.

36:43
    Mike walters:
    'you can't account for a unified theory without accounting for consciousness, explaining a non-consciousness universe to a sensuousness is profoundly funny'

1:32:14 Eric asks is it time for meto burst the bubble, my college is asking me. he talks about his view of what is holding back new technology, and it's not the normal view!
    1:41:31 interesting comments from Mr Dollard:
    Eric also kicks our butt in the discussion (we are separated from nature) he says it is becoming impossible to find somewhere quite (in nature) to pull over and sleeping his car and be left alone, same for having a piss, if caught doing so in the Forrest you stand the risk of being charged as a sex offender o.o

1:36:46 A question from the audience, thanks the panel for their consciousness aspect:1:39:18 answered by Paul with words like 'we live in a corporate living vibrant experience, all we have to do is listen'

'these new machines are teaching us mother-natures-ways'

Also a great advert for a Tesla documentary at the begging
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mercedes (25th August 2016), PathWalker (27th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread