+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What might be around the corner

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default What might be around the corner

As I am now day by day witnessing reality accelerating in change in a more and more obvious way, I am also starting to get some ideas of what might be around the corner.

It appears that the awakening process shakes up stuff in your being/consciousness/awareness that you need to deal with. Some of this you like. Some of this you really don't. But the nature of the earth experience is that as you are waking up you are constantly relating to things and as you do, it relates back. Now, in the past, before all of the awakening started to accelerate at the current level, there was a lot more confusion, a mixed bag to a much greater extent. But my understanding is that this is not a constant, the manifestation does not manifest towards you the same things over and over forever, instead no matter how much or little you have related to something I think it is getting more and more sensitive to whatever that is. Hence I think it might be that whatever confusions we typically relate to earth, some of them socially, some of them personally, this might not last forever. There might come a day, and that day might be sooner than we think, that the smoothness we wish would take place in what we are experiencing relative to what we wish is starting to take place more and more, while the pains are now slightly more clearly starting to fade away.

I am personally currently witnessing a big boost in awakening and change and the way I see it is is like this: Things in the past that kind of did not work, kind of want to get away from me. And totally new things I did not experience coming towards me in the reality before, suddenly manifest. So it becomes obvious how new energies are reaching me, while old ones are on their way away from me. But it is so obvious that I am even able to connect it to my "accelerated awakening manifestation theme" that I have been experiencing during the last couple of months.

Whatever is around the corner, prepare for big changes. They are here now, something major is coming now. It is a higher gear, things change faster and more clearly. The transition has begun! Through this I encourage everyone to be in the Christ being of truth and unconditional love, try to align to your inner being and the loving truthful voice within and allow it to authentically reflect on the outside as much as possible. Trust that you are not here to suffer, but that whatever happens must happen because you are part of it and it is part of you and that is what life is and needs to be, as everything unfolds precisely and perfectly orchestrated in an infinite intelligence of unconditional love. So be the authentic energy of your spirit and let it shine through in truth as we collectively face the changes ahead. In moments of confusion and mixed feelings, move your focus to whatever person or thing that recently has manifested in your life, maybe even repeatedly, which you have loved and identified with and allow that energy to be a reminder that great loving intelligence is always near you and especially now at this time of great energy motion, focus in that direction to allow the energy bridge into and out of your love towards more crystallized versions of these energy motions. Also trust that what happens is by agreement at very high levels because of unconditional love.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 24th August 2016 at 20:21.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (24th August 2016), bluestflame (25th August 2016), DbDraad (25th August 2016), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2016), Fanna (24th August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (26th August 2016), Flash (25th August 2016), Inversion (24th August 2016), justntime2learn (25th August 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2016), Michelle Marie (24th August 2016), norski (25th August 2016), raff (24th August 2016), Sojourner (26th August 2016), StandingWave (25th August 2016), Sueanne47 (25th August 2016), Tarazeda (24th August 2016), Tyy1907 (25th August 2016), wondering (24th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: What might be around the corner

Yep...somethings in the air...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

betoobig (24th August 2016), bluestflame (25th August 2016), Fanna (24th August 2016), justntime2learn (25th August 2016), Michelle Marie (24th August 2016), StandingWave (25th August 2016), Tarazeda (24th August 2016), WhiteLove (24th August 2016), wondering (24th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

We all needed these beautiful words, WhiteLove. Thank you.

Indeed, I as well believe that a lot of these changes are happening on an individual level where each of us rises above... It is almost as if the ocean were right here in my heart.
    Last edited by Fanna; 24th August 2016 at 20:14. Reason: picture too big
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

betoobig (24th August 2016), joeecho (24th August 2016), Michelle Marie (24th August 2016), Tarazeda (24th August 2016), WhiteLove (24th August 2016), wondering (24th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hiya Whitelove very nice message. But could you be a little more specific say (not to necessarily give a personal account but maybe a hypothetical one) that reflects your experience? Also how would you say that may impact us individually and maybe even collectively?
    Thank you.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

betoobig (24th August 2016), Michelle Marie (25th August 2016), Tarazeda (24th August 2016), WhiteLove (24th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yep...somethings in the air...

Viking
    Palpable, yet indescribable...

Glorious nonetheless!

The rising Phoenix of love that will not be abated...conquered all previous misconceptions.

My inner and outer worlds in sync. Humbled, I bow to the new Reality blowing in the breeze.

Grateful to all souls holding to the voice within, and the faith and courage it takes to follow its urgings.

Miraculous Blessings to all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (24th August 2016), Eric J (Viking) (24th August 2016), Fanna (24th August 2016), Flash (25th August 2016), Tarazeda (24th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016), wondering (24th August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

We are ready, love you all!
    The moment is now.
    Thanks brother.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Fanna (24th August 2016), Flash (25th August 2016), Michelle Marie (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Thumbs up Re: What might be around the corner

Quote Posted by raff (here)
    Hiya Whitelove very nice message. But could you be a little more specific say (not to necessarily give a personal account but maybe a hypothetical one) that reflects your experience? Also how would you say that may impact us individually and maybe even collectively?
    Thank you.
    Sure. In my case I got more and more thoughtful about what exactly is the scope of intelligence within creation, what has intelligence and what doesn't?! The answer to this question was that I have been wrong all my life about what intelligence is in nature and creation. The answer became that the core of creation itself is infinitely intelligent. This conclusion was a bit easier to track down also because in my work with theoretical physics I started discovering evidence of intelligent design present in the numbers, that gave me an important clue to look in that direction. And then after some time I not only realized that creation at its core is infinitely intelligent, but that this intelligence also appears to be highly focused around love. As I was combining intelligence and love, the pen dropped when I realized that as intelligence increases, love becomes less limited/conditional. This I could also get a verification on through an NDE I had. So suddenly I went from basically thinking about intelligence as something present mainly in humans, to refining intelligence as creation wide - a form of love - unconditional love. As I began to perceive reality with these glasses on, then step by step I became aware of things in my sub conscious that were surfacing. As they were surfacing into my consciousness so that I could perceive and analyze them, I was also able to correlate them into various manifestation points in the physical reality over quite a long period of time that I could notice were "threaded". These threads I noticed where the result of intelligent orchestration with unconditional love behind it all. So that gave me some additional insights. From there I then started noticing signs that some of these thread dots appeared to be pre-destined, meaning that I had basically experienced them before and somehow agreed upon them prior to this life, this as a result of a very special and strong de ja vu type experience that I had one day and the fact that I could reverse engineer how that situation came about.

Another interesting phenomenon relating to this, was the fact that all of these signs and clues that I was receiving appeared to become more obvious and more frequent. And as I was analyzing those patterns I really started sensing that there appears to be some underlying theme going on within the time dimension as it relates to physical reality. I found that it appeared to pick up, meaning that the ticks appeared to get tighter and tighter, indicative of an acceleration. This was in turn aligned to several things I learned in my NDE. One of the theories I then formed was that if I was tapping into some of the mechanics of the infinite intelligence of unconditional love, then maybe it was this higher gained intelligence that somehow accelerated my inner vibration. But after having studied this, I more or less came to the conclusion that yes there is a connection, but the connection is automatically built into life, meaning that I went through things that were needed in order to become aware and that this is essentially the process of life itself. Once I had that theory/idea, I also become aware of a totally new phenomenon, which was how change was picking up aligned to the acceleration in time. This change was also highlighting that I was not the one that initiated change requests, instead I noticed that I was suddenly experiencing change of the kind that new people, things and situations came to me because they wanted to, but also the opposite that old people, things and situations were present that no longer wanted so. I then found out that in my being, in my choices etc. I was able to either allow/let go. So now all of a sudden I had become more aware about the nature of change, that it too accelerates, and that it too is related to infinite intelligence/unconditional love. As a being is then met by more and more intelligent responses, following an accelerated curvature, it means that the love focus from within outwards and the reflection back kind of makes you aware of the love in creation more and more, not only that love is so powerful, present, active and orchestrating, but that living life as a being is kind of a process of being parts of that love and that these parts must move through certain energy gateways as orchestrated by the infinite intelligent love, that whatever comes their way must come their way because they are gateways that lead to what is the goal of infinite intelligence. So what to the physical mind might appear confusing and not very perfect at all, might be an incredibly intelligent love orchestration that is absolutely perfect.

But, I've discovered several more ideas I am studying right now. First of all that your "total level of truth" might be part of determining the acceleration level and secondly that the "total level of truth" is a percentage that becomes full when you re-discover the loving inner voice within and follow it. Because even when you only hear the true inner voice a little and act a little on it, the changes are enormous and very positive. This indicates that what you respond to when you take action, and what the intension hence automatically becomes, is part of all of this.

But a key here it appears, is how truth is in a 1:1 connection to infinite intelligence and that infinite intelligence is in a 1:1 connection to unconditional love and how we are all part of this miracle and live out the wonderful beautiful dreams of God.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 25th August 2016 at 01:27.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), Fanna (27th August 2016), Flash (25th August 2016), genevieve (25th August 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2016), Michelle Marie (25th August 2016), raff (25th August 2016), StandingWave (25th August 2016), Sueanne47 (25th August 2016), Tyy1907 (25th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Whitelove, those 2 posts of yours are just beautiful. Thank you.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), Michelle Marie (25th August 2016), Tyy1907 (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

What Flash said. You have insight WhiteLove.

Might I share something - my neighbours teenage son left his lights on in his old half ton work truck yesterday. I kind of contemplated if I should knock on the door and tell them as I don't know them very well. I said to hell with it and did the right thing. The boy said thank you and it was over. I got the impression that he was indeed thankful and that he couldnt be late in the morning so it saved him from being late possibly.
    I thought of just ignoring it and maybe a year or two ago I would have. But something g in me told me I can't ignore it. It feels like we're all being drawn into connection with each other more and more whether we like it or not. Like its the natural progression for us as humans at this time.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), Michelle Marie (25th August 2016), Stardad (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I love how you said what you said, WhiteLove! Your realization of 1:1 alignment with truth is exactly the same as my realization of dropping belief systems and being in attunement with truth by listening to the inner Light, or conscience within and following that impeccably.

Your word of "orchestration" is perfect as we each humble ourselves to the greater intelligence, going beyond the individual human ego mind, the flow increases or accelerates, and as we are collectively synching in with this, it increases the acceleration of change. Understanding this evolutionary process, we allow our brothers and sisters to follow their own path and timing...just like loving cute little babies who learn to walk in their own perfect timing.

Articulating this shift is helpful to understanding and honing the process. To be united in our understanding and our evolution is icing on the cake.

Avalanches of love keep healing the whole of humanity.

We are blessed and we are grateful.

Loads of love to all,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2016), StandingWave (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Whitelove for taking the time to explain i am grateful and find it very interested to hear it in your own words. When I was I was reading your account I got an impression of what some have called the Great Central Sun sort of the centre of the universe the source of All. Turning in a spiral, radiating its Being and flowing like a rivers stream a bit like the currents of love/life. I have always considered our sun as not only the source of our light and life here but an actual eye, a local eye in our vicinity (to be sure each one of us has an eye that even though we usually can't see through it our true self can. But then I considered the moon as the waters that reflects back to us ourselves and our manifestations in all its forms and how that was not necessarily part of the source (central sun) but for want of a better word another source in itself (I can't see the water that reflects although in tandem with creation has such a unique and altogether different source (to be sure I could be incorrect in this feeling view)

Excuse me that my remarks here are not a response to your reply and previous comment but I'm just sharing the impression I got when I read yours.

Goodlife

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

I think that comes a time where we do not even wonder anymore if we will do it (give a hand) or not. We plainly do it without even thinking, as an automatism. Sometimes we even do things for others they are not even aware of, just because we knew it would help them. For them, it is the "unseen hand" or "synchronocity" they just needed at the right time (thinking here of talking or interacting with teenagers for example, they have no cue where what you did will lead, but you do). It seems we are all getting there.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    What Flash said. You have insight WhiteLove.

Might I share something - my neighbours teenage son left his lights on in his old half ton work truck yesterday. I kind of contemplated if I should knock on the door and tell them as I don't know them very well. I said to hell with it and did the right thing. The boy said thank you and it was over. I got the impression that he was indeed thankful and that he couldnt be late in the morning so it saved him from being late possibly.
    I thought of just ignoring it and maybe a year or two ago I would have. But something g in me told me I can't ignore it. It feels like we're all being drawn into connection with each other more and more whether we like it or not. Like its the natural progression for us as humans at this time.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

This is my take on people that I work with and what I have learned so far.. (studying them from a starseed point of view).

At work last year, everyone on our shift hardly spoke to each other, just got on with work and spent their breaks staring into their phones. There was a man who was on our shift who didnt care what he said to people, and spied/grassed on them behind their backs to the management. Well this man came a cropper one day when he came out with a rascist remark to a portuguese man...and got the sack.

Since he left people were still not interacting with each other, so I thought "I dunno how to reach them, I cant speak to anyone about anything in depth as they dont care about the world we live in (they dont watch the news) so... how can they be reached and create good energy?"

Since finding out about being at peace with myself and having self respect (not being a people pleaser) and finding PA, I've realised that its all about being kind, and having a great sense of humour. Since then I draw people in like a magnet!!!! unbelievable change honestly.... as soon as I go in the door its 'hello sue' and 'are you alright'.

I dont think its to do with intelligence, as you can have intelligent people that are hard and cruel, and have no heart till the day they die, you can get people with not so much intelligence, but they have heart.

To come across people that are intelligent AND have a heart as well ~ its the BEST THING ON EARTH!!! and I think there are *plenty* of us on Project Avalon, and its creating really good energy between all of us dont you think?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

betoobig (25th August 2016), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2016), Tyy1907 (4th September 2016), WhiteLove (25th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread