+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My baby was visited by small being/ancient people/ET? when 9 months old

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile My baby was visited by small being/ancient people/ET? when 9 months old

Hi to all,

I have been thinking a lot about posting this or not, as this event somehow marked my life and believes,

I am kind of a sensitive person, and lately, I have had many extraordinary "spiritual" experiences, I notice that I have become what they call an "empath". When I was younger, I suffered a lot from dream paralysis and dormitory visitors, sometimes also seeing ghosts when awake.

But the event that marked me the most was when my first son was about 9 months old, and sleeping in the cradle right beside my bed, I had a dream paralysis and saw a small being, like a troll, like how they describe the old people, or maybe even an ET, a being that was 1,5 m tall, brown skin, naked and made sounds like a frog when walking on the tiles. When I finally achieved to fight against that paralysis, I sat up, and my little boy was showing me with his hand right where this strange being had disappeared. Strange enough, since he would never wake up at night and slept his 10 hours without a problem at that age. He seemed to be surprised, but not afraid.

Now, I know that my son has special capabilities. He has premonitory notions and a remarkable intelligence which I believe is due to foreseeing things rather than knowing and learning them.

I have just seen the interview with Simon Parks and was reminded of this strange visitor when he talked about his Mantid mother taking him off the cradle the first time. I definitely would describe the being that visited my son as troll, though.

Has anybody here had a similar experience? Or maybe would suggest which kind of being it could have been?

Thank you so much ,

Juschi

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Juschi For This Post:

Atlas (26th August 2016), BMJ (26th August 2016), Ecnal61 (25th August 2016), fourty-two (26th August 2016), guayabal (25th August 2016), Mercedes (25th August 2016), mojo (26th August 2016), Nasu (26th August 2016), poetbil (25th August 2016), sijohn (25th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: My baby was visited by small being/ancient people/ET? when 9 months old

Hi Juschi,

Alien Visits Woman in Her Bedroom: Alien Mysteries

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Juschi (26th August 2016), mojo (26th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: My baby was visited by small being/ancient people/ET? when 9 months old

:-D That´s how I feel, absolutely and totally alone!

But definitely, and maybe because I have read very early Marion Zimmer Bradley`s Avalon books, I would describe the being I saw then like a Troll or Golum or fairy people - do you think that these are maybe suggestions we just have in our head, trying to connect the beings we actually see with images we have seen before?

Thank you for this video, the woman´s thoughts are exactly the same that come to my mind when I think back!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juschi For This Post:

Atlas (26th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Can babies see spirits?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Juschi (26th August 2016), Lifebringer (26th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Juschi, it is my understanding that what you and your child witnessed was a visitation from an interdimensional being. These experiences happen when one of our etheric bodies has gained enough energy to manifest in its corresponding dimension.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

10. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Juschi (28th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread