+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the deal with the black helicopters?

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default What's the deal with the black helicopters?

I've been a member here for quite some time, but I haven't really had any particular topic to point out yet, so this is my first. Paranormal and such stuff is something I've dealt with quite a lot throughout my life, but I do seem to notice things that others don't - even though it's quite apparent. If this is posted in the wrong subforum (or if it's been dealt with in another thread, then please feel free to delete this).

Today, while at work, I was having my 30 minute break, sitting outside, and then I noticed the sound of choppers. So I just kept watching the sky, drinking my coffee. Some time passed by, and then an unmarked black chopper passed over me. It wasn't too far up, so I could quite clearly see that there were no markings on it. It was just simply a black helicopter.

I sat there for a good twenty minutes, and about 7 minutes into this period I saw something reflecting the sunlight. At first I thought it was an airplane, but it just had the appearance of an metallic orb hovering at an high altitude. I thought it was moving, but I realized that only the clouds were moving above/around it, I could not tell (and it was damned near impossible keeping my eyes locked on it for some reason - my eyes were getting blurry and my head started to ache). All the while, the noise of this chopper was all around. I don't know if there were more than one, but it seemed like it. I sent a friend a text message about it (after it had just passed me), and within 30 seconds it circled around and flew right above me. After that it just seemed to circle around this certain area. Within this timespan the metallic orb (or whatever it was had just simply vanished).

What I'm wondering is - what is this? Why are there black, unmarked helicopters flying around, with no apparent reason? I've seen one of these before, and I've read about them, but I really want to know what is going on here.

If anyone's got any info for me, I'd love to check it out.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Googol Plex For This Post:

42 (27th August 2016), Art (29th August 2016), BMJ (1st September 2016), chanda (28th August 2016), Enola (27th August 2016), Fanna (28th August 2016), ghostrider (28th August 2016), KiwiElf (28th August 2016), Matina (27th August 2016), mojo (28th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What's the deal with the black helicopters?

This sounds vaguely like the cash-landrum UFO sighting in Texas. Basically; metallic, upside down diamond shaped silver metallic orb that was then surrounded by black helicopters. Stands to reason that the UFO is either ours, or is allowing the helicopter to be in close proximity. Very interesting, either way.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robcarratello For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th August 2016), mojo (28th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

“Kept Mysterious For Good Reason” – Black Helicopters Buzz Boston In DoD Exercise.

The “drills” (if that’s even what’s really going on) will continue through tomorrow; the real occupation is already here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Boston-In-DoD...

6. Link to Post #4
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, both. I live in an area where there is little (to about no police surveillance), but now these show up. I really watched them up close - so close that I knew they could see me from where I was standing. And it was just pitch black. The last few years a lot of stuff has been going on around here (Orange orbs in the sky, sources of light in the sky ((and even from nearby places)) changing color and suddenly disappearing and that sort of stuff), but I've never known what to make of this

I'm not worried usually, but I live in a such of a "rural" society that these things are hardly noticed - let alone reported by citizens around here. I just find it strange living in a place where everyone's got a clear view of everything that's happening in the sky - but no one really seems to react to it. It's crazy.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Googol Plex For This Post:

BMJ (1st September 2016), chanda (28th August 2016), Fanna (28th August 2016), KiwiElf (28th August 2016), mojo (28th August 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Pray for peace. WWIII doesnt need to happen if we all stand up and say no. We need to seriously start thinking about using the connections on this forum to start organizing mass protests.

Althena's link has another video of probably the same vehicle.

Everyone can feel it, but no one is really wanting to say how bad they think it actually is--
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th August 2016), mojo (28th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Fanna (here)
    Pray for peace. WWIII doesnt need to happen if we all stand up and say no. We need to seriously start thinking about using the connections on this forum to start organizing mass protests.

Althena's link has another video of probably the same vehicle.

Everyone can feel it, but no one is really wanting to say how bad they think it actually is--
    Hello Everyone:
    I guess I am very much out of the loop because I am not sure who is supposedly going to be starting ww111?

I've read all the threads about ww111 but am still very much out of the loop.

IF and I say IF it's between the USA and RUSSIA then there probably wouldn't be a world to worry about.

IF and I say IF it's between the USA and some country or all in the MIDDLE EAST then there's probably a chance the world will still be here.

IF and I say IF it's between Isreal and some or all the countries in the MIDDLE EAST then there's probably a chance the world with still be here.

I guess I don't have enough information or enough belief in ww111 happening soon.

Maybe someone can fill me in on who is supposedly going to be starting ww111?
    PLEASE do not give me conspiracy theories or conjecture. I would prefer honest to goodness TRUTH.

Thanks
    chancy

11. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi Googol Plex,

I don't blame you - there are many more of these choppers "out there" than most of us would realise, and some are not what they seem. (We don't have any in NZ, (yet!), but the number "alleged" to exist in the US is quite staggering - of course all paid for by the US taxpayer - to spy on them!) Not sure what the situation would be where you are tho.

Bogeyman has an older related thread and has done some great research here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ck-Helicopters
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th August 2016 at 04:18.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Ive seen them here in England, South-London at night.

Flying almost tail to nose with no lights on 0.0
    I would guess they where on a cleaver alto pilot, or had very risky human piloting ha!
    Looked like Bell Jet-Bangers

A few Black Boeing AH-64 Apache, they creep me out.

have a wide rang of choppers here, Boeing CH-47 Chinooks, some rare like the American stealth troop carriers (almost silent) and a few V 22 Osprey Tiltrotor Aircraft

Sorry not black choppers but my faves

Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 28th August 2016 at 13:05.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), KiwiElf (28th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Use to never see the un-marked choppers, most thought they didn't exsist , the dark order is growing so much nowdays, they dont care if they are seen ... tyranny, opression, and saber rattling is so in our faces these days ... if you see them in broad daylight, something really big is happeniing near you ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I'd be really curious to know who they communicate with regarding air traffic control if they're unmarked? (How do they avoid mid-air collisions - especially in the dark?)

+ Reply to Thread