Thanks

Default EuroPhysics News Article

See PDF page 21

http://www.europhysicsnews.org/artic...n2016-47-4.pdf

15 YEARS LATER:
    ON THE PHYSICS OF HIGH-RISE BUILDING COLLAPSES
    ---Steven Jones, Robert Korol, Anthony Szamboti and Ted Walter

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Atlas (29th August 2016), Baby Steps (30th August 2016), Camilo (29th August 2016), Eram (30th August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (29th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), GaelVictor (28th August 2016), genevieve (29th August 2016), seko (29th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Default Re: EuroPhysics News Article

From the article on page 21;

''Conclusion,
    It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total
    collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11.
    Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate
    times on September 11, 2001? The NIST reports, which
    attempted to support that unlikely conclusion, fail to per-
    suade a growing number of architects, engineers, and
    scientists. Instead, the evidence points overwhelmingly
    to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed
    by controlled demolition
    . Given the far-reaching impli-
    cations, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be
    the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation
    by responsible authorities.''
    Last edited by GaelVictor; 28th August 2016 at 12:18.
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

Atlas (29th August 2016), boutreality (28th August 2016), Camilo (29th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), genevieve (29th August 2016), Ivanhoe (28th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (28th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Well, by rejecting the NIST reports, at least they are on the right road.

I look forward to them someday arriving at the destination known as 'directed free energy beams.'

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Camilo (29th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), genevieve (29th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wink Re: EuroPhysics News Article

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    Given the far-reaching impli-
    Cool idea, now where to find any "responsible authorities" that the Super Rich Rulers, who pulled off this stunt and Pearl Harbor, cannot buy off or bump off? Even if the truth were to come out, who even has the power of GUTS to go after these blatantly obvious CRIMINALS? They have all they need to do whatever the hell they want and there is absolutely no opposition to them short of a natural disaster. So go ahead and bring them to justice!

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jimrich (here)
    Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    Given the far-reaching impli-
    Cool idea, now where to find any "responsible authorities" that the Super Rich Rulers, who pulled off this stunt and Pearl Harbor, cannot buy off or bump off? Even if the truth were to come out, who even has the power of GUTS to go after these blatantly obvious CRIMINALS? They have all they need to do whatever the hell they want and there is absolutely no opposition to them short of a natural disaster. So go ahead and bring them to justice!
    “Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Yes, tyrants have always used the power they have been given. They need to know that good people are pursuing them.

The other thing that must be done is to remove their power wherever possible. Stop feeding the mouth that bites others! Stop funding the evil machinery that everyone with a heart knows is crushing us.

One last thought. WE are doing the investigation now. WE are building the foundations necessary to sustain good people when the tyrants finally die-- or are caught and hung.
    (BTW, I got dibs on the trap door lever for W, Rummy and Dick)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)
    See PDF page 21

http://www.europhysicsnews.org/artic...n2016-47-4.pdf

15 YEARS LATER:
    ON THE PHYSICS OF HIGH-RISE BUILDING COLLAPSES
    ---Steven Jones, Robert Korol, Anthony Szamboti and Ted Walter
    For a legal perspective critiquing the official conspiracy theory of the cause of the destruction of WTC 1, 2 and 7 on 9/11/2001, see: http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...eyVol40Mar.pdf. This article argues that the official explanation of the cause(s) of the destruction of these buildings on that day is contrary to the laws of physics and is, therefore, unreliable, and thus irrelevant, and would not be admissible into evidence by an impartial judge at a hearing being held to determine the specific question of the cause(s) of the destruction of those buildings on 9/11. Only an hypothesis that complies with the known laws of physics and thus, is reliable and relevant, would be admitted into evidence at a hearing to determine the cause(s) of the destruction of these buildings on 9/11. Such an hypothesis is only an explosives hypothesis. Which is what Steven Jones et al. are saying in their article from the standpoint of the laws of physics. My article published in the Journal of 911 Studies brings the law governing the admissibility of expert testimony to bear on this subject.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Camilo (29th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Red face Re: EuroPhysics News Article

“Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
    Yes and then newer and often BETTER ones rise up again and again and again!

Quote Yes, tyrants have always used the power they have been given. They need to know that good people are pursuing them.
    LOL - to the end of time!

Quote The other thing that must be done is to remove their power wherever possible. Stop feeding the mouth that bites others! Stop funding the evil machinery that everyone with a heart knows is crushing us.
    Yah, tell that to the average NEEDY consumer! Tell everyone to STOP buying: gas, groceries, clothes, movie tickets, BOOZE, medicine, and going to hospitals, etc. I can just see the populace rising up - oh sure!

Quote One last thought. WE are doing the investigation now. WE are building the foundations necessary to sustain good people when the tyrants finally die-- or are caught and hung.
    I applaud all of you and hope you "get 'em" and then the next set of tyrants and the next set and the next set - forever more!
    IMO, this is an endless cosmic play and so go for it and have a ball chasing all those bad folks throughout eternity.
    As for me, I'm sick of the drama and may go off to live in a peaceful cave somewhere (until the tyrants bomb it).
    good luck in your game of: tyrants, messiahs & victims. It's an ancient triangle and will never end!

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Yes, tyrants have always used the power they have been given. They need to know that good people are pursuing them.

Quote The other thing that must be done is to remove their power wherever possible. Stop feeding the mouth that bites others! Stop funding the evil machinery that everyone with a heart knows is crushing us.
    Yah, tell that to the average NEEDY consumer! Tell everyone to STOP buying: gas, groceries, clothes, movie tickets, BOOZE, medicine, and going to hospitals, etc. I can just see the populace rising up - oh sure!

Quote One last thought. WE are doing the investigation now. WE are building the foundations necessary to sustain good people when the tyrants finally die-- or are caught and hung.
    I applaud all of you and hope you "get 'em" and then the next set of tyrants and the next set and the next set - forever more!
    IMO, this is an endless cosmic play and so go for it and have a ball chasing all those bad folks throughout eternity.
    As for me, I'm sick of the drama and may go off to live in a peaceful cave somewhere (until the tyrants bomb it).
    good luck in your game of: tyrants, messiahs & victims. It's an ancient triangle and will never end!
    As humans we have a moral obligation to bring criminals to justice. I prefer to live in a world of truth.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Eram (30th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: EuroPhysics News Article

As humans we have a moral obligation to bring criminals to justice.
    Who or what is this "we"?
    Quote I prefer to live in a world of truth.
    I prefer to BE HONEST and let the "world" be whatever it is.

+ Reply to Thread