+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative Reality.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Alternative Reality.....

...shall they ever meet? Doppelgangers are a phenomena which this person has experienced in his childhood. Is there some form of universal plan which we all are a part of? What is the purpose of such encounters such as Doppelgangers, ghostly apparitions, UFO sighting, de ja vu, bi location, orbs, clairvoyance, telekinesis, and other phenomena's are all experiences which have been apart of my life but to what purpose?
    Last edited by bogeyman; 28th August 2016 at 16:37.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Fanna (28th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2016), Mercedes (29th August 2016), ponda (29th August 2016), Rich (28th August 2016), Rollo (28th August 2016), Shannon (29th August 2016), Zampano (28th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Default Re: Alternative Reality.....

The Theosophical Society teaches that there is never any need to seek more power and awareness than what we already have. Powers will come when they are needed. The flower is perfect and content without eyes to see. We must understand that right now (the only moment we ever get) we are as perfectly designed for now as the flower is. If we have needs, we will have the abilities to overcome. Masters with these crazy powers to levitate and bend reality to their will have had need of these powers. True need for the betterment of all; to USE in that life on that quest. All greater and greater levels of sight and knowledge shed light and insight but also cast shadow and awareness of the deep. The universe could not be such a perfect reflection without this balance, in my opinion.

Become aware of the self. Find your purpose and trust that you will be taken care of in doing it. Leap of faith. I entreat you. I love you and trust you. I can even help you. You may share about it at any time here or in pm.
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

barneythez (28th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), guyres (29th August 2016), Rollo (28th August 2016), Shannon (29th August 2016), TODD & NORA (29th August 2016), Wind (29th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Alternative Reality.....

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    ...shall they ever meet? Doppelgangers are a phenomena which this person has experienced in his childhood. Is there some form of universal plan which we all are a part of? What is the purpose of such encounters such as Doppelgangers, ghostly apparitions, UFO sighting, de ja vu, bi location, orbs, clairvoyance, telekinesis, and other phenomena's are all experiences which have been apart of my life but to what purpose?
    One thing I've noticed about many sages and gurus is the tendency to either avoid responding to "why" questions or to direct the Seeker back to them self with something like: Who wants to know? or Who is asking this question?
    IMO, if a person has the courage, intelligence or desire to follow the question - Who am I? and look back at or into "who" is asking this "why" question one possibility is to discover that there is no one here so therefore there is no need to ask "why". It always comes back to Who wants to know and, when it is seen that there is no little, personal 'who' or 'me' - the question simply dissolves. The imaginary ego has tons of questions whereas the Real just happily is. good luck

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

What is the purpose of such encounters such as Doppelgangers, ghostly apparitions, UFO sighting, de ja vu, bi location, orbs, clairvoyance, telekinesis, and other phenomena's are all experiences which have been apart of my life but to what purpose?
    That's a good question, what has it given you and how do you feel about it?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

animovado (29th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), wnlight (29th August 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

What is the purpose of such encounters such as Doppelgangers, ghostly apparitions, UFO sighting, de ja vu, bi location, orbs, clairvoyance, telekinesis, and other phenomena's are all experiences which have been apart of my life but to what purpose?
    Well at the very least these phenomena might be "hinting" that there is more to the bigger picture than consensus reality would have you believe.
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), Mercedes (29th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread