+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philosophical and Occult Interpretation of Cabin in the Woods - Do not feel sorry for victims in life

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Philosophical and Occult Interpretation of Cabin in the Woods - Do not feel sorry for victims in life

While the movie "Cabin in the Woods" has been out now for years now (April 2012), still very few seem to have seen it or appreciate it for what it is. For me this dark comedy cleverly reveals some views of the viewpoints of the power elite, occultists, or members of secret societies who view the unwitting sacrifices of the masses necessary for a greater tomorrow.

In the movie "Cabin in the Woods" we find an extremely well funded and powerful nameless organization that appear to have ties to the government or military who are conducting a very dark and very strange occult ritual from a secret underground bunker far below the earth. This secret unnamed organization operates completely outside of the public eye and yet is depicted as communicating with other secret organizations all over the world who also are conducting their own dark occult rituals.

In the "Cabin in the Woods" the secret organization running the dark occult rituals are well aware that the stuff of our nightmares are very real. They are in on a a secret that the rest of the uneducated masses (you and I) don't know. While most of us go through life thinking monsters, werewolves, ghosts, etc are merely fictional, the puppet masters running the show know the real truth behind the myths and legends of the past.

The film centers around a group of young teenagers heading off to a remote cabin in the woods for a weekend of drunken debauchery and fun. For the occultists, this group of young teens is representative of the uneducated masses of humanity. We are seen as dumb, ignorant, and interested only in having a good time and satisfying our need for instant gratification. In "Cabin in the Woods" we are literally depicted as sheep being led to the slaughter by our occult masters who are depicted by the secret underground organization running the ritual behind the scenes. As the uneducated masses we are depicted as constantly falling into their cleverly laid traps and satisfying their own need for power and control as they coerce us to participate and even trick us into willingly going along with it all.

Fairly early In the movie the teens encounter a creepy character known as the "Harbinger" who warns them of bad things to come in an ominous occulted type warning. The teens simply laugh off the warnings as the delusions of a paranoid old man, which again must give some occultist great joy seeing the masses depicted as completely ignorant of what is about to happen to them.

For the occultist the symbolism suggests that the uneducated masses will willingly be led to their slaughter because we can't help ourselves. We always have free will and we can choose to heed their warnings but they know we won't. In the movie even the viewer might feel like the occultists as they watch the teenagers make dumb choice after dumb choice to the point that the viewer almost hopes they get what's coming to them for being so stupid. For the elite they must feel the same way about us cattle. In their minds, we deserve what's coming to us because we could have chosen another path. By warning us of what is coming, it helps take away any of their own guilt over making us their human sacrifices since we always had a chance to save ourselves. In their minds, if we choose to be too dumb to heed their warnings then I guess we just had that coming. Here is a direct quote from one of the puppet masters depicted in the movie"

“They have to make the choice of their own free will. Otherwise, the system doesn’t work. Its like The Harbinger…this creepy old **** who is practically wearing a sign saying ‘You Will Die’. Why do we put him there? The System. They have to choose to ignore him. They have to choose what happens in the cellar. Yeah, we rig the system as much as we need to but, in the end, if they don’t transgress, they can’t be punished.”

Throughout the movie the characters get many warnings and signs of things to come but they always ignore them. Whether it be a creepy painting of a lamb being torn apart by creatures, or a warning on a book not to read the words inside, they are ignored. For occultists their symbols and warnings are everywhere in plain sight and we all ignore them like walking through life with our eyes wide shut. This was also symbolized by the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which in itself is an educational film as to how secret societies work.

In "Cabin in the Woods", the ritual carried out by the occultists is a religious matter for some and is considered sacred to them as indicated by one of the puppet masters saying a prayer after the first sacrifice and kissing his occulted pendent.

All through the film the elite are depicted as watching the action unfold in a controlled environment where cameras and microphones are trained on our victims at all times much like the surveillance state we are starting to live in now. The puppet masters are also able to interact with their victims via an underground control room.

The victims (representing the uneducated masses) are manipulated to perform specific roles in the secret organizations' dark occult rituals. For example, the "whore" archetype depicted in the film is discovered to be manipulated by the puppet masters by their piping in chemicals around her to make her even more horny than usual. It is even mentioned by another character in the movie that she is not acting herself and we are told that the puppet masters are manipulating her to be ****ty. The "virgin" likewise is manipulated into playing her role and is not the perfect archetype as we are informed late in the movie that she is not really a virgin. The explanation offered by the grand occultist played by Sigourney Weaver is, "we work with what we get". In other words, the ritual calls for a virgin but since we couldn't find one, we'll take the next best thing.

In one very odd scene in the film the "whore" archetype seductively makes out with a wolf head mounted on the wall and when finished actually thanks it for the kiss. For the occultist this may be symbolic of the sheep's innocence and even adoration for the very people who enslave them and prey upon them. In other words, we are THAT stupid that we will actually heap praise upon those who seek to devour us. Again, this serves to lessen the guilt of those who carry out the dark deeds as it is practically like we WANT it to happen to us.

It is the "whore" who is first to be sacrificed and the puppet masters seem to think it is important that she is killed during the act of sex, specifically when she is nearing climax. In some forms of magical practice it is believed that sexual rituals create the strongest form of magic and allow the magical practitioner to gain more power over the universe.

Lastly, the character who plays the "fool" archetype in the film is depicted as a pot smoking drug addict. It is also interesting to note that the "fool" is also a conspiracy theorist thus subtly trying to imply that only fools believe in conspiracies. Ironically though, it is the "fool" who begins to piece together the truth that they are all being manipulated and watched. Even though the conspiracy theorist is on the right track, the message the film sends is that he is still a fool thus suggesting that even when they are right, the conspiracy theorist is mocked and ridiculed by the elite. In the end it is the conspiracy theorist "fool" who figures out the occult ritual but he is too late to save his friends.

In the very end of the film the "fool" archetype has a chance to save the world if he kills himself. In order for the ritual to be complete everyone has to be sacrificed except the virgin. If the ritual is not completed the "old gods" awaken and will destroy all life on earth. Instead however the "fool" chooses not to kill himself (choosing rather to live) and thus condemns the whole world including himself to die at the hands of the old evil ancient gods who are enraged that the ritual was not performed.

The power elite portrayed by Sigourney Weaver practically begs the "fool" to reconsider the consequences of his decision (i.e. that by thinking only of himself he dooms the entire world to the powers of the evil gods). You can see her desperation and total inability to understand why someone wouldn't choose to save humanity if they had the chance. In the end it is as if the real bad guy is the selfish "fool" (conspiracy theorist) who would rather EVERYONE die (including himself) rather than sacrifice himself for the greater good. The occultists, elite, or puppet masters in the film therefore almost come off as a sort of protector of mankind by making the tough decisions of whom to sacrifice and making sure the ritual is performed correctly so the rest of humanity all has another year to live in peace. In the occultist mindset, the sacrifice of a few innocents is worth the greater good of making life better for untold millions more.

The theme permeating the movie Cabin in the Woods is that there is a group of secret (occult) puppet masters who know things the rest of us uneducated masses don't know because we are either too stupid or too absorbed in having a good time to pay attention. These occult masters behind the scenes make tough decisions for us every day, even sometimes sacrificing their "innocent" sheep for the greater good of all.

The philosophical message is, do not feel sorry for the victims. The CHOSE that role. They have plenty of chances to choose NOT to be a victim but they chose to be the victim instead. Therefore, do not feel sorry for the victims.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Awakening2014 (30th August 2016), Basho (31st August 2016), chanda (30th August 2016), Chester (30th August 2016), DNA (31st August 2016), Enola (31st August 2016), Fanna (30th August 2016), Inversion (30th August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), naste.de.lumina (31st August 2016), petra (30th August 2016), RedSun88 (30th August 2016), shadowstalker (30th August 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016), TargeT (30th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Philosophical and Occult Interpretation of Cabin in the Woods - Do not feel sorry for victims in life

I really like this movie, it's a great one

Quote The power elite portrayed by Sigourney Weaver practically begs the "fool" to reconsider the consequences of his decision (i.e. that by thinking only of himself he dooms the entire world to the powers of the evil gods). You can see her desperation and total inability to understand why someone wouldn't choose to save humanity if they had the chance. In the end it is as if the real bad guy is the selfish "fool" (conspiracy theorist) who would rather EVERYONE die (including himself) rather than sacrifice himself for the greater good. The occultists, elite, or puppet masters in the film therefore almost come off as a sort of protector of mankind by making the tough decisions of whom to sacrifice and making sure the ritual is performed correctly so the rest of humanity all has another year to live in peace. In the occultist mindset, the sacrifice of a few innocents is worth the greater good of making life better for untold millions more.

"it's time to give someone else a chance"...

and that someone else is a giant evil god.. moral of the story: let the secret government kill off the few ignorants.. it's better than the alternative !
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

chanda (30th August 2016), Chester (30th August 2016), DNA (31st August 2016), Inversion (30th August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), shadowstalker (30th August 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Philosophical and Occult Interpretation of Cabin in the Woods - Do not feel sorry for victims in life

The movie seemed to me to be about a perception by the elite for a need to satisfy an Earthbound "parasitical god" via sacrifice based on their belief that if the "god" is not satisfied, it will take its rage out on everyone, killing all life and destroying the Earth in the process.

And the unseen third parties assisting in this process know this, accept this and feed the monster lest we all become monster food. Yet they also know that the food fed to the monster must be satisfying in that the surprise/fear the victims experience (as they realize their fate) creates "tasty loosh" for this monster/god and this is one of two reasons why no one is told about it. The other (obvious) reason is that if they told everyone, no one would go to the Cabin in the Woods.

What is interesting is that James Casbolt suggested the reason Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set folks did these types of sacrifices is for the very purpose of keeping the monster happy and docile which further suggests Aquino and his group are benevolent yet no one could ever know the truth.

If all the above is not twisted enough for you... I don't know what would be.

The Ruiner pointed out that it is perhaps this movie which inspired Casbolt's claim - check out around the 47 minute mark -

Last edited by Chester; 30th August 2016 at 17:00.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

chanda (30th August 2016), DNA (31st August 2016), Inversion (30th August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), shadowstalker (30th August 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    "it's time to give someone else a chance"...

and that someone else is a giant evil god.. moral of the story: let the secret government kill off the few ignorants.. it's better than the alternative !
    Great addition! Or I might add "screw it, whatever is coming can't be as bad as the current system."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Chester (30th August 2016), DNA (31st August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), naste.de.lumina (31st August 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016), TargeT (30th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Truthster013 (here)
    Quote and that someone else is a giant evil god.. moral of the story: let the secret government kill off the few ignorants.. it's better than the alternative
    Great addition! Or I might add "screw it, whatever is coming can't be as bad as the current system."
    I agree with his choice, I would have done the same most likely, but I'm anti-authoritarian to a fault at times.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (30th August 2016), DNA (31st August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

"Cabin in The Woods" is Joss Whedon script, so I'm not surprised at the targeted content.

He always stays on topic and relevant.

It is possibly the reason his Firefly show was sidelined and then cancelled, that he might infect people with ideas and ideals on the subject of the present, future, and human freedom.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DNA (31st August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), noprophet (8th September 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016), TargeT (31st August 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

"THE CABIN IN THE WOODS?" It's bloody brilliant.
    I do not like slasher movies. I've never liked them. Even as a kid, I knew slasher movies were desensitizing people to human on human suffering.
    But a friend of mine from work, he knows me well, and he encouraged me to see this.
    In his words "this movie is right up your f#ckin alley".
    He was very correct on this point.
    The movie if you haven't seen it, is about five kids going to a cabin in the woods.
    What they could not know is that below the cabin is a DUMB, deep underground military base.
    This base exists for the soul purpose of manipulating events in so how it relates with the people who are lured here.
    The people are to be given a harbinger or warning of life threatening danger, and then offered methods to choose their death.
    All choices are horrible. The people doing this explain that there are ancient gods, ancient dark gods that need to be appeased, for if they are not, these gods will awaken and the world will end.
    I suggest folks see the movie.

So I'm watching this Ted Gunderson video. And well, if one were to only be exposed to Ted Gunderson, and only have the knowledge Ted Gunderson could impart you would know more than 99% of the folks out there and 90% more than most of the folks on this forum.
    Ted is brave, well beyond brave, Ted was fearless.
    Ted risked his life and tackled questions many of us are just to afraid to ask.
    Myself included.
    In the below video Ted mentions the control of our Government by a satanic/Nazi cabal.
    Are they Satanic or Saturnic.
    I know there is a difference but I do not know the particulars, and I do not know if I want to know.
    I feel the particulars of the two would be differentiated in time.
    The worship of Saturn going all the way back to Atlantis.
    Those cabals of dark magicians who opposed the law of one, in my humble opinion.
    Folks talk about the sons of light as if they were the only ones to find sanctuary and survive Atlantis.
    The children of Belial found sanctuary and lived on as well.
    I think it is this dark sect that lives on, and hides under the guise of Satanism. I mention Ted Gunderson in all of this, because he spells it out, how this order controls the government with sex and drugs, that culuminating in depraved acts with our youth, our young.
    Once a politician does this, he is then owned forever by this group.
    It's like this scene in Godfather 2, when senator Geary is manipulated into thinking he killed a woman in the sex industry. Geary is then owned by Michael Corleone.

I mention all of this because Ted Gunderson mentions a head of the Forest Service as being part of the group mentioned in "The Nebraska Boys Town" and a known perpertrator of these horrible acts with children.
    So, I have to ask, is there something elaborate going on in various national parks, where people are taken for ritual use?
    I've read the Paulides books, and he states it is just not possible for Satanists to be responsible for these dissapearances.
    But in my mind Paulides isn't accounting for the size and scope of orginizations hinted at by Ted Gunderson. Is the scale and scope something comparable to "The Cabin In The Woods" movie?
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Basho (31st August 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), TargeT (31st August 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I was shocked when I saw these Joss Whedon quotes. I knew watching JW material felt like validation, affirmation of the spirit life, but wow.

Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity, we need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now.

—Whedon's 2006 Equality Now speech.[262]

In July 2012, at the San Diego Comic-Con International, in response to one woman who noted the anti-corporate themes in many of his films, and asked him to give his economic philosophy in 30 seconds or less, Whedon spoke out against both socialism and capitalism, stating that "ultimately all these systems don't work". He went on to say that America is "turning into Tsarist Russia".[295]

Whedon satirically equated Mitt Romney's future as president with a zombie apocalypse, "Romney is ready to make the deep rollbacks in health care, education, social services and reproductive rights that will guarantee poverty, unemployment, overpopulation, disease, rioting—all crucial elements in creating a nightmare zombie wasteland".[297][298]

In 2015, Whedon signed a petition as part of a political campaign calling for Elizabeth Warren to run for President of the United States.[299][300] In observance of Earth Day, he spoke against climate change denial in a series of tweets, arguing, "The climate IS changing—if we can't, that makes us dumber than weather… Policy makers who deny basic scientific truth should also be denied penicillin, horseless carriages, [and] air time on the magic box of shadows".[301]

News website Digital Spy released in early 2015 an interview they had conducted with Whedon, during which he criticized the entertainment industry for its "genuine, recalcitrant, intractable sexism, and old-fashioned quiet misogyny".[275] Whedon exemplified The Hunger Games film series as an argument for the female led franchise, and hoped Marvel Studios would be a part of undertaking the same bearing.[276]

In college, Whedon studied the theory called "womb envy",[232] a concept he says observes "a fundamental thing that women have something men don't, the obvious being an ability to bear children, and the resilience to hang in as parents ... Men not only don't get what's important about what women are capable of, but in fact they fear it, and envy it, and want to throw stones at it, because it's the thing they can't have".[263] In 2007, Whedon expressed his outrage over the murder of Du'a Khalil Aswad, and because the act was caught on video, was prompted to attack the underlying attitude he felt led to the murder, comparing the video to torture porn. He wrote, "[Womb envy is] entirely true. How else to explain the fact that cultures who would die to eradicate each other have always agreed on one issue? That every popular religion puts restrictions on women's behavior that are practically untenable? That the act of being a free, attractive, self-assertive woman is punishable by torture and death?"[232][268]

In this day and age, to be feminist while male, takes balls and guts.

I just watched the video of the murder of Du'a Khalil Aswad. We have a long way to go. Systems firmly in place.

In response to perennially being asked why he writes such strong female characters, he famously replied, "Because you're still asking me that question".[262]

(And here I thought his female characters were normal women rather than just the usual mindless bimbos portrayed by the media, lol.)

Kinda now, is right.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), TargeT (14th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread