+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max Igan claims Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen initiative is a financial scam

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Max Igan claims Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen initiative is a financial scam

again, individuals in the alternative media are attacked. Zen Gardener, Simon Parkes, now it seems like a showdown between Max and Ken, who have been friends for years. This video is from the Ritchie Allen show and gives Max's view of recent events surrounding the World Citizen fundraiser.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd September 2016), Buzzie (7th September 2016), Debra (2nd September 2016), Jantje (2nd September 2016), Pam (2nd September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Max Igan claims Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen initiative is a financial scam

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Debra (2nd September 2016), Jantje (2nd September 2016), Pam (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Max Igan claims Ken O'Keefe's World Citizen initiative is a financial scam

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jantje (2nd September 2016), Pam (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I listened to this yesterday. I think this really sucks. Ken will be on the Richie Allen show monday to tell his side of the story.

I always thought Ken was a great inspiration, but maybe he is the ultimate co-intel guy. I guess time will tell. Sad though

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Debra (2nd September 2016), Pam (2nd September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

This is an interesting tale .. After reading pretty much every testimonial, a disturbing profile arises. How many more of these exalted personalities will be exposed?

This one is a biggie. The caliber of people who have surrounded and supported O'Keefe - like Igan - only to be served a mother of all curve balls is stunning. I am glad that they have dedicated time to documenting their experience with O'Keefe through written reports and eloquently. Well considered pieces every one of them. Portraits of a sociopath.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd September 2016), Chester (6th September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), Jantje (6th September 2016), Pam (2nd September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)

again, individuals in the alternative media are attacked. Zen Gardener, Simon Parkes, now it seems like a showdown between Max and Ken, who have been friends for years. This video is from the Ritchie Allen show and gives Max's view of recent events surrounding the World Citizen fundraiser.

I have never been a follower of any of these guys, but I listened to this. It was more out of interest in the human nature element. What I did find really interesting is the picture inadvertently painted of the lives of the alternative media "celebrities". It sounds a lot like the life of a politician. Going from expo to expo at exotic locals. Living off the funds of their admirers. Taking up with young women admirers.

I appreciate that Max came out and spoke of inappropriate use of funds, but it is really clear that the real reason he is speaking out was because Ken dared to challenge him. How many times does he say in wonder " how dare he do that to me". There are so many, me,me,me,s in his talk. These guys may start out sincerely and have good information to share, then it becomes about them. Their self importance is so skewed. He talks about this scandal bringing down alternative media as though these two guys are the center of everything .

It is so rare that someone gains a little celebrity and doesn't let it take over their lives. At the end of the day, why should someones interest in truth make them exempt from the same things that others are? It seems like greed, deception and manipulation is running amuck in this story.
    Last edited by Pam; 6th September 2016 at 13:05.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Basho (6th September 2016), Chester (6th September 2016), Debra (2nd September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    What I did find really interesting is the picture inadvertently painted of the lives of the alternative media "celebrities". It sounds a lot like the life of a politician. Going from expo to expo at exotic locals. Living off the funds of their admirers. Taking up with young women admirers

Hey Peterpam

An interesting parallel - will probably bring more main streamers over to the alternative side .. which will be our ruin if we don't watch out.

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I appreciate that Max came out and spoke of inappropriate use of funds, but it is really clear that the real reason he is speaking out was because Ken dared to challenge him. How many times does he say in wonder " how dare he do that to me. There are so many, me,me,me,s in his talk.
    Regards the testimonies, I actually saw them differently. Each one of these people testifies from their experience only and this way the accounts are clear and clean.

I only know Igan as a name in the mix and he has always had my respect. He's a very fine synthesiser of our times. He's also genuine and puts his heart into these projects. His humanitarian belief structure is very real and he moves beyond the computer to lay his life down on the front lines. Man, did you ever see his missions into Gaza? The guy has a huge heart. That's the kind of alternative media person I want to be.
    Last edited by Debra; 2nd September 2016 at 20:34. Reason: Adding quotes

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Chester (6th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2016), giovonni (2nd September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (6th September 2016), Jantje (6th September 2016), Pam (6th September 2016), RunningDeer (2nd September 2016), Shannon (2nd September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Ken O'Keefe Responds To The Claims His World Citizen Contract Is A Pyramid Scheme.

Published on Sep 5, 2016

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (6th September 2016), Debra (6th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (6th September 2016), Jantje (6th September 2016), Shannon (6th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Ken is attacking Richie Allen as well, Ken isnt being transparent at all about the donators money. If someone is that angry (even bullying), surely that show's he is hiding something? He should have had the time to talk to his best friend Max who sounds quite a decent guy..then this argument would never had been made public.

Its so sad really, Ken o'Keefe was a brilliant speaker against the establishment, and I had no doubt that he would have done so well with his campaign, but its all shot to pieces now..
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 6th September 2016 at 07:15.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Debra (8th September 2016), Jantje (6th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Default Ken O'Keefe Responds To The Claims His World Citizen Contract Is A Pyramid Scheme

Ken O'Keefe Responds To The Claims His World Citizen Contract Is A Pyramid Scheme.

Ken O'Keefe is on the Richie Allen show to react to Max Igan's allegations.
    I'm only half an hour in and I'm not sure if I want to get to the end of this episode. Ken is extremely angry and doesn't really listen. Not too many questions get the proper attention.

For what it's worth...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

avid (6th September 2016), bluestflame (6th September 2016), Cidersomerset (6th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

This is very good, means the energies are indeed digging deep.
    Cause unless you gaze within a mirror and see a power hungry greedy evil Illuminati bastard gazing back at you,
    you wont get a ticket to the new earth.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

Debra (8th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Ken O'Keefe Responds To The Claims His World Citizen Contract Is A Pyramid Scheme

Suggestion: merge threads. Posted here last evening. Max's initial video is included on the other thread.

[Mod-edit: Done, Thanks, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th September 2016 at 12:25.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (8th September 2016), Hervé (6th September 2016), Jantje (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, what a mess. Former good friends bickering like teenagers to the delight of their audience.

Adding these two to the growing list of alt media personalities on my ignore list.
    ISness is my business..

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th September 2016), Jantje (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (6th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Wow, what a mess. Former good friends bickering like teenagers to the delight of their audience.
    It reminded me of the old classic Englishman , Scotsman & Irishman tales...

There was Yank an Ozzy and an Irishman .......

I listened to this earlier and it was terrible , sad , cringing and embarrassing most of the way thru...

" Your an Idiot "
    " No your an Idiot"
    " No your an Idiot "

Ken has a temper ,Max has a temper , and Ritchie can be fiery.

As best I could tell this should not have been aired in public yet until more details
    were available maybe in a week or two.As it is , its out and I'm still none the wiser
    other than Max has accused Ken of lying and running a pyramid scheme,which Ken
    vehemently denies.

No doubt this will rumble on and we may have round 2 next week probably from
    Max....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th September 2016 at 23:29.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Basho (6th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016), Jantje (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (6th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Sorry RunningDeer and Herve for the double post.
    I actually listened to the whole thing last night. Ken said he's gonna come up with empirical evidence he is not lying in a week. I guess we will have to wait and see, but this surely is far from pretty. Even if he is serious about this, he didn't handle the situation well imo.

You can't judge a man, but you can judge his actions

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

bluestflame (8th September 2016), Cidersomerset (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

My Final Comment On Ken O'Keefe, Max Igan & The World Citizen Contract

Richie Allen claims to have spoken Curtis Doebbler and has got some more info.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Doebbler

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Sorry RunningDeer and Herve for the double post.
    I actually listened to the whole thing last night. Ken said he's gonna come up with empirical evidence he is not lying in a week. I guess we will have to wait and see, but this surely is far from pretty. Even if he is serious about this, he didn't handle the situation well imo.

You can't judge a man, but you can judge his actions

He had at about a week from the time that Max Igan made the accusations to get his information and defense together. Actually, much longer as this thing has been brewing for awhile. Wouldn't you think he would have had it together for the interview? I listened to the recording and the only thing he provided other than a lot of ranting was a small portion of his 4000.00 report, which was theory about international law. In my opinion he could have googled the information and saved himself lots of money. Although he claims otherwise it doesn't seem like he has moved very far on this project.

This guy has had a year or so to put this together and it seems nothing much but collecting money has been accomplished. I have seen this happen in nonprofit organizations I have volunteered for several times. People see how easy it is to raise money for their cause and then the money takes on a life of its own. The organization no longer lives for the primary cause, it now exists as a source of funds. After all, he is now traveling to locals like Bali and Acupulco and staying in nice hotels to promote the "project", as a sort of quasi -celebrity. It takes money to do that. The fact that he seems to be unaccountable to anyone else regarding the funds collected is ridiculous. Any organization with an ounce of integrity has checks and balances in place, if it doesn't, that is a huge red flag. Any nonprofit organization that exists due to donations should be 100 % transparent.
    Last edited by Pam; 7th September 2016 at 14:30.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

bluestflame (8th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Ken O’Keefe section begins @ 4:25.

Max Igan on Zen Gardner and Ken O'Keefe - Offering Some Clarity
    Published on Sep 7, 2016
    Offering Some Clarity... figure it out for yourself…

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (8th September 2016), Cidersomerset (7th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sueanne47 (7th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I feel for max. We've all been screwed over by someone we thought was a friend. Sucks.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

bluestflame (8th September 2016), Debra (8th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    The Ken O’Keefe section begins @ 4:25.

Max Igan on Zen Gardner and Ken O'Keefe - Offering Some Clarity
    Published on Sep 7, 2016
    Offering Some Clarity... figure it out for yourself…

I have been looking at the human nature element of this conflict. I haven't really listened to anything from Max before but I must admit I felt his honesty and integrity when he spoke. He also brought out some really good points. I do believe it was very difficult for him to speak out and I am grateful to him for doing so.

I can tolerate all kinds of behavior, but intentional deception and theft from those who give to better our situation on this planet is something I am not willing to tolerate. Maybe the corruption really is coming to the surface....wouldn't that be nice.

Thanks, RunningDeer for the video, I'm glad I got to see that side of him. I believe he is trying to do the right thing.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

bluestflame (8th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), RunningDeer (8th September 2016), Sueanne47 (8th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast