+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Putin (2010-2013)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Default Re: Putin Issues Arrest Warrant Against George Soros. Greece Ready To Leave EU..!

I could not find anything on this with the main stream/sewer stream media yet. I will ask if its being talked about in Russia, that would make it legit if they are. Anyone else find it somewhere other than the alt. sites?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

WhiteFeather (29th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Putin Issues Arrest Warrant Against George Soros. Greece Ready To Leave EU..!

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    I could not find anything on this with the main stream/sewer stream media yet. I will ask if its being talked about in Russia, that would make it legit if they are. Anyone else find it somewhere other than the alt. sites?
    The recent article by a publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times of suggesting that assassinating Obama might be a good idea for Israel was not covered by MSM.
    A little of it here:http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01...ndrew-r-adler/

The publisher Andrew Adler tearfully stepped down a few days ago and this was not covered either.http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01...video-apology/
    Our MSM is part of the Clinton-Bush criminal syndicate. I do not expect to hear about the above story carried unless it becomes absolutely necessary for them to do so.
    Last edited by modwiz; 29th January 2012 at 04:46.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The recent article by a publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times of suggesting that assassinating Obama might be a good idea for Israel was not covered by MSM.

The publisher Andrew Adler tearfully stepped down a few days ago and this was not covered either.http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01...video-apology/
    Our MSM is part of the Clinton-Bush criminal syndicate. I do not expect to hear the above story carried unless it becomes absolutely necessary for them to do so.
    Mmm that post smells familiar to me. Open The Gate!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

modwiz (29th January 2012), Siberia9 (29th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

Our MSM is part of the Clinton-Bush criminal syndicate. I do not expect to hear the above story carried unless it becomes absolutely necessary for them to do so.
    It is nice to be able to point a finger of truth without getting any nonsense. That episode made me very happy to be here at PA.

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Yeah I feel ya, but we have dig deeper than just a repeated story about a youtube vid too. Its a 12 hour times differance but I will see eventually if the Russians are on it, if not,,, then I will have to wait and see before I bite.

Our MSM is part of the Clinton-Bush criminal syndicate. I do not expect to hear about the above story carried unless it becomes absolutely necessary for them to do so.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

jackovesk (29th January 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012), seko (29th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

It is nice to be able to point a finger of truth without getting any nonsense. That episode made me very happy to be here at PA.
    Indeed that was an episode to say the least.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

jackovesk (29th January 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Default Henry Kissinger Talks Putin

"Change of government in Syria Inevitable".

http://www.charlierose.com/
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

RMorgan (6th February 2012), super t (7th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

THIS was uploaded in April last year.

"Who gave coalition forces in Libya the right to eliminate Gaddafi? That's the question Vladimir Putin's been asking, during an official visit to Denmark. The Russian Premier also said NATO's effectively joined one of the warring sides in the conflict. And more responsible action should be taken instead."

Last edited by ktlight; 28th February 2012 at 08:45.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Calz (28th February 2012), mab777 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012), Ria (28th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?

NATO didn't "join" one of the warring sides ... it *CREATED* one ...

IMHO

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ktlight (28th February 2012), mab777 (28th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Default Congradulations Vladimir Putin on your presidential election!

Haven't seen much about the landslide victory for Vladimir Putin in the western media. He won with a 63-64% vote and all election sites were monitored with cameras. The bear has spoken!

Nice to see all the western funded disinformations campaigns didn't work.

Update: 82%
    Last edited by GlassSteagallfan; 7th March 2012 at 12:31.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Cjay (7th March 2012), jackovesk (7th March 2012), jjjones (7th March 2012), RMorgan (6th March 2012), Tibouchine (7th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #91
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Congradulations Vladimir Putin on your presidential election!

'Putin to challenge world order that Washington wants'

Uploaded by RussiaToday on Mar 6, 2012

As Vladimir Putin won a landslide majority of votes in Russia's presidential election Sunday, Western leaders seem to be reluctant to congratulate the president-elect, while Western media takes a critical stance. Richard Spencer, founder of the online magazine Alternative Right, believes that both the left and the right in the American media are unified in treating Putin as a threat. They view him as a pariah because he questions the world order that Washington wants, Spencer told RT.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7Mvct...5&feature=plcp

Salbuchi: Putin a break against neo-colonial West

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BbB4G...4USKpg&lf=plcp

PS - Don't worry GlassSteagallfan, the rest will catch on sooner or later...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 7th March 2012 at 04:09.

20. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe it's because there was widespread electoral fraud according to election observers with Putin 'activists' being bussed around to vote several times, ballot boxes being tampered with etc. Putin was first elected by democratic mean but he is no democrat and does everything to supress and intimidate his opponents, including jailing them on trumped up charges and worse. That's why some Russians regard Russia as a gangster state - i.e. because it is. No doubt Mr Putin is a shrewd operator and it may well be that he'd have won even if he hadn't cheated, but as it is he's practically a dictator and we know what happens to dictators. It will end badly I fear.

21. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

kemo- there's a new definition for dictator-- anyone who dares go against and stand up to the british oligarchy/nwo monetary enslavement program, is labeled a dictator and removed one way or another by the roman vatican/british oligarchy assasins. Seems only Russia and China left for empire to destroy now. and they want to use the usa nukes,through puppet obama , to get to them by starting war with iran( iran never was a threat, just a scapegoat, and a means to the end game of total world enslavement)

22. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    Maybe it's because there was widespread electoral fraud according to election observers with Putin 'activists' being bussed around to vote several times, ballot boxes being tampered with etc. Putin was first elected by democratic mean but he is no democrat and does everything to supress and intimidate his opponents, including jailing them on trumped up charges and worse. That's why some Russians regard Russia as a gangster state - i.e. because it is. No doubt Mr Putin is a shrewd operator and it may well be that he'd have won even if he hadn't cheated, but as it is he's practically a dictator and we know what happens to dictators. It will end badly I fear.
    Have you heard: Six of Mitt Romney's relatives are campaigning for Ron Paul! Even one of Rick Santorum relatives is pro-Ron Paul. Story is at infowars.com

23. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

With respect, however you define 'dictator' is beside the point. Whether Mr Putin was or was not validly elected by the Russian people is a different matter to whether he opposes the various interests mentioned. He has certainly ruthlessly stiffled any oppostion or incited others to do it for him - like the assaults and intimidation of the British ambassador and embassy staff not that long ago by neo fascist thugs loyal to Putin. Like the very heavy police tactics against peaceful protesters. You can regard Mr Putin's 'election' as a matter for celebration if you wish but all I see is a man who put himself forward as a candidate in supposedly democratic elections and then rigged the election in his favour. Irrespective of any other issues that is a crime against the Russian people in my book. And you know what they say about absolute power - which is practically what he has got.

24. Link to Post #96
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default (Must Watch) Vladimir Putin Exposes The NWO..!

Dec 22, 2011

Vladimir Putin Speech at the Munich Press Conference in Germany! Notice that there are Certain countries that did not show this on the News? Also notice that there are certain countries that don't want Putin to become the president again and that's why are showing propaganda against Putin and Russia?

Quote My Comment:

Putin Rips into the UN, NATO, EU & USA...

He constantly 'EyeBalls' the Guilty... As they 'Cowardly' break 'EyeContact' look away and snicker..!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NWO Guilty.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	15354

Definately worth watching... regardless of what you may think of Putin..?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5Gx...ayer_embedded#!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0OXGS...feature=relmfu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7br_c...feature=relmfu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zCDoU...feature=relmfu

25. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: (Must Watch) Vladimir Putin Exposes The NWO..!

Jacko I want to commend you for all your efforts to share a multitude of interesting posts way beyond what mere mortal man would do...Are you sure your not a superhero? ...

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), Avocadess (9th April 2012), bennycog (9th April 2012), Billy (9th April 2012), Cjay (9th April 2012), Earth Angel (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), giovonni (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), jagman (9th April 2012), Jenci (9th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (9th April 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (9th April 2012), sandy (9th April 2012), tonton (9th April 2012), truth4me (9th April 2012), write4change (9th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Jacko I want to commend you for all your efforts to share a multitude of interesting posts way beyond what mere mortal man would do...Are you sure your not a superhero? ...
    Jacko "be bringing the noise" with his videos......

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), bennycog (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), jagman (9th April 2012), sandy (9th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Hmm...as usual Mr. Putin is full of fancy words, for a minute there I thought he was visited by a compassionate angel. Fortunately I had the privilege to have lived under the communist regime and now under the capitalist/fascist regime and with the life experiences I gathered over the years I dont expect any of these leaders/puppets, with the only difference of speaking in a different language, to provide us with a prosperous and secure future. Canada, US and MExico has already signed the security and prosperity partnership, so maybe Russia feels being left out of it or something.

Secondly, Russia and US do not need to continue building nuclear weapons any longer and Putin knows that, nuclear weapons are for children to play with. They have better plans for us on a gloabal scale, direct free energy weapons have unlimited potential and they sure wont be used to keep us any safer. I think these weapons will be used on us to keep us in line.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), bennycog (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), mosquito (9th April 2012), NancyV (9th April 2012), ngogly (9th April 2012), seko (9th April 2012), Unified Serenity (9th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Lightbulb Re: (Must Watch) Vladimir Putin Exposes The NWO..!

I watched part one and I can say so far I am impressed. It has come to my

attention lately that a new wave of ideas is hitting the planet and the United

States shall not be the harbinger of new ideas like it has been for so long but the

the world as a whole will most likely bring about the shift together. I heard him

mention BRIC and how it has surpassed the EU. Interesting how future events will

unfold considering the Illuminatis sphere of influence is weak in these countries. If

BRIC does take the lead globally like Vladimir Putin predicts then the ground work

for true change could indeed be more plausible. I see more evidence for a bright

future everyday lets hope peoples predictions for it pan out as the global

framework begins to take hold.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

A Simple Human (14th April 2012), bennycog (9th April 2012), Ecnal61 (9th April 2012), frances (9th April 2012), jackovesk (9th April 2012), modwiz (9th April 2012), mosquito (9th April 2012), write4change (9th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast