+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12

Thread: Vladimir Putin (2010-2013)

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Obama is schooled on how to do politics by Putin, End of US imperialism?

Obama is not stupid, but he is devious and deceitful. He lied during campaigns, misrepresented himself and has yet to fulfill one of his promises. He did promise change, except it wasn't what Americans were hearing. I listened to what he was saying and DIDN'T vote for him. But then I didn't like McCain either.

IMO there are many black Americans who are more qualified to be president, than Obama. What he demonstrated was that NOT EVERYONE can be a competent leader of a country.
    It must be wearing to ruin a once great country like America because he and his family certainly have taken alot of vacations from his duties at our expense. And it HAS been expensive for us. Fact is, I'd like to take just ONE vacation in my lifetime, but my money goes to his trips.

Only the Russian citizens can tell us what Putin's about. But until then, he does seem to have what it takes to gain Americans' respect.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

wolf_rt (15th September 2013)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Putin and Congress Checkmate Obama War-hawks

I know this is a few days old, but I found this Veterans Today article by editor, Jim W. Dean, very interesting. I hope you all do as well.

Here are a few excerpts from the article (full story here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...ama-war-hawks/).

"I just took a break to watch Obama’s speech. It was just horrible, something you would expect from a carnival barker. Despite conceding over the weekend he had no proof, he claimed in tonight’s speech that Assad had used poison gas…against children. He even asked everyone to re-watch the videos of the dying children.
    But there is one little problem with that, the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) has confirmed that the videos and photos purporting to show the victims of a chemical attack near the Syrian capital, Damascus, were fabricated."

"Once again Obama made the claim that American national security was at stake in Syria, and that we need to make our children safer. No we don’t Mr. President. We need to make the Syrian, Lebanese, Gazan and West Bank children safer.
    You sir, at the helm of this regime change policy, are responsible for not saying one word of deterrence against our Saudi and Qatari allies for running major terror operations against the Syrian people and the Kurds.
    This included their children. So I do not buy your crocodile tears, and neither do your victims."

"You have make no case for American national interests in Syria. You have not even really tried. You have been purposefully vague so as to choose what you want later as a justification.
    The best we can get out of you is ‘our interests’. That is a condescending reply, and the opposition to your Syria policy is stemming from the American public not believing you. That is as kindly as I can put it."

"We know you are not pushing this Syrian thing for the reasons you state. Your speech writers failed, and so did you. Every time to try to deceive us you lose more and more respect.
    You take your presidency closer and closer to Bush II, where we will never be able to wash off the stain.
    And I can say the same for you and your team. You have dishonored America with your actions in Syria…criminal actions, crimes against humanity.
    And you have the gall to stand up there tonight and tell us we need to strike Syria to protect our children? That was a disgrace."
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Jayke (18th September 2013), karamba (18th September 2013), Rollo (18th September 2013), Spiral of Light (19th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013), transiten (19th September 2013), Ultima Thule (19th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Putin and Congress Checkmate Obama War-hawks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I know this is a few days old, but I found this Veterans Today article by editor, Jim W. Dean, very interesting. I hope you all do as well.

Here are a few excerpts from the article (full story here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09...ama-war-hawks/).

"I just took a break to watch Obama’s speech. It was just horrible, something you would expect from a carnival barker. Despite conceding over the weekend he had no proof, he claimed in tonight’s speech that Assad had used poison gas…against children. He even asked everyone to re-watch the videos of the dying children.
    But there is one little problem with that, the United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) has confirmed that the videos and photos purporting to show the victims of a chemical attack near the Syrian capital, Damascus, were fabricated."

"Once again Obama made the claim that American national security was at stake in Syria, and that we need to make our children safer. No we don’t Mr. President. We need to make the Syrian, Lebanese, Gazan and West Bank children safer.
    You sir, at the helm of this regime change policy, are responsible for not saying one word of deterrence against our Saudi and Qatari allies for running major terror operations against the Syrian people and the Kurds.
    This included their children. So I do not buy your crocodile tears, and neither do your victims."

"You have make no case for American national interests in Syria. You have not even really tried. You have been purposefully vague so as to choose what you want later as a justification.
    The best we can get out of you is ‘our interests’. That is a condescending reply, and the opposition to your Syria policy is stemming from the American public not believing you. That is as kindly as I can put it."

"We know you are not pushing this Syrian thing for the reasons you state. Your speech writers failed, and so did you. Every time to try to deceive us you lose more and more respect.
    You take your presidency closer and closer to Bush II, where we will never be able to wash off the stain.
    And I can say the same for you and your team. You have dishonored America with your actions in Syria…criminal actions, crimes against humanity.
    And you have the gall to stand up there tonight and tell us we need to strike Syria to protect our children? That was a disgrace."
    Someone posted a theory somewhere on the forum, whereby Obama has been deliberately maneuvering to get out of having to fight this war without losing face. To me it makes quite a lot of sense.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Mark (18th September 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th September 2013), Ultima Thule (19th September 2013)

7. Link to Post #224
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Carnival Barker ehh. Be it known that No-Bama is just the bathroom cologne clerk and nothing more. A carnival barker would be a higher position than his current position as the presidency of the United States. The Big O gets his orders from the 27 layers that are above him. The layers need to feed this war machine because the ponzi scheme they have been running is truly failing or if not failed already. As this is one of the reasons to start another propaganda war. Excuse me for a moment peeps while i go relieve my bowels and get to meet the President for a fresh hand towel and a splash of cheap cologne. America is really starting to smell like Sh!t these days. Maybe Obama can recommend a nicely scented room deodorizer for this country. Perhaps he can attach them to the drones that patrol our skys and kill two birds with one stone.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th September 2013 at 21:26.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (20th September 2013), norman (18th September 2013)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

If you want to know the real truth of whats going on in Syria simply Google " Pipeline in Syria". Follow the money trail.

Heres a few peeps:
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/is-this-w...-really-about/

http://grist.org/climate-energy/repu..._campaign=feed

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...ergy-pipelines

http://www.infowars.com/is-the-unite...-gas-pipeline/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th September 2013 at 21:37.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    If you want to know the real truth of whats going on in Syria simply Google " Pipeline in Syria". Follow the money trail.

Heres a few peeps:
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/is-this-w...-really-about/

http://grist.org/climate-energy/repu..._campaign=feed

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...ergy-pipelines

http://www.infowars.com/is-the-unite...-gas-pipeline/
    Muslim countries show different reaction to the death. They do not have open casket custom as americans have. Probably an American agent producer didn't know about it.
    If there is a corp in public, it should be immediatly covered by some fabric.

I am sorry for grafic images

http://www.islamidavet.com/2013/08/2...ekte-ediliyor/

They are caught in action. They are injecting chemicals postmortum .
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tangri; 18th September 2013 at 22:18. Reason: spell check

11. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Don't think so ... there is no blood circulation when you're dead. So it makes no sense to inject chemicals.
    I'd rather think they 'take' samples from the bodies ...

What I noticed however is that the males have pulled up shirts and it looks like somebody hurried putting
    their pants half on. Also some hands/wrists are tied up.

12. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Don't think so ... there is no blood circulation when you're dead. So it makes no sense to inject chemicals.
    I'd rather think they 'take' samples from the bodies ...

What I noticed however is that the males have pulled up shirts and it looks like somebody hurried putting
    their pants half on. Also some hands/wrists are tied up.
    You don't need blood circulation if you are the collector. You just need to know the location of contaminated area.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Operator (18th September 2013)

14. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,131 times in 8,306 posts

I guess the only real difference between this scam and the Boston Bombing, is that the Boston crisis actors got to have a shower, get paid, and go home to their families.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Operator (18th September 2013)

16. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

You don't need blood circulation if you are the collector. You just need to know the location of contaminated area.
    That's what I said ... they 'take' samples and there is no 'contaminated' area. If they're poisoned with Sarin it will be traceable in their blood.
    It's a nerve agent that causes paralysis symptoms. Most likely cause of death is suffocation.

17. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    That's what I said ... they 'take' samples and there is no 'contaminated' area. If they're poisoned with Sarin it will be traceable in their blood.
    It's a nerve agent that causes paralysis symptoms. Most likely cause of death is suffocation.
    Sampling media for serin is Glass fiber filter not blood sample. I think we have a lot self-educated medical author in this Avalon forum

18. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)

I find it funny how he can so easily speak for every American. Guys a puppet any ways thats what they want people to get mad then bam the navy shooting happens.

Some one didn't want to follow orders and sail over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 12