+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Superman Diet, and Metal Poisoning

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Superman Diet, and Metal Poisoning

hello warriors health, perform search on this topic and found no reference .... I would appreciate your comments, someone has information or opinions on this page: http://thesupermandiet.com/, basically he speaks of internal toxemia of our organisms, metal poisoning and its effect on our health, nice to say hello to everyone.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kevin2015 For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), AxisMundi (5th September 2016), Fanna (4th September 2016), Flash (4th September 2016), GaelVictor (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sierra (5th September 2016), toppy (5th September 2016), Unicorn (10th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Default Re: The Superman Diet, and Metal Poisoning

IMO, being mindful and resolute about what we put into our bodies is key to unlocking our full potential (duh).

However, the HOW is really all in your mind. Listen to your body, deeper every day, and let it be heard whether you are full or not. The WHAT is personal preference mixed with location and reach of our arms. Down in Mexico there are some amazing 'superfoods' that do not need $100 shipped on a big freighter across the ocean

Your intent is in the right spot, holy warrior. You will not go wrong, even if it does not fall directly in line with some white guy's website on the internet!
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Atlas (9th September 2016), Daozen (4th September 2016), kevin2015 (4th September 2016), Verdilac (10th November 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, honestly I look like a desperate crazy, my 8 has been diagnosed with mild autism, tips, involuntary movements, lack of concentration and with so many health problems dental amalgams, vaccines, toxicity ... who I believe are mentioned. .. doctors have told me it has no cure and I refuse to accept ... my son did test hair metal in Great Plains Laboratory and leaves very high aluminum, copper and Rubidium ... is difficult when no medical advice

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevin2015 For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), AxisMundi (5th September 2016), Verdilac (10th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Mild autism is recuperable. There is a few rhreads on autis in this forum. Make a sesrc and read thoroughly, you will find a throve of very useful information

Quote Posted by kevin2015 (here)
    Thank you, honestly I look like a desperate crazy, my 8 has been diagnosed with mild autism, tips, involuntary movements, lack of concentration and with so many health problems dental amalgams, vaccines, toxicity ... who I believe are mentioned. .. doctors have told me it has no cure and I refuse to accept ... my son did test hair metal in Great Plains Laboratory and leaves very high aluminum, copper and Rubidium ... is difficult when no medical advice
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), Daozen (4th September 2016), kevin2015 (4th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Check out Susan Luschas' site below. It's an absolute goldmine of a resource and she managed to reverse her daughters Autism after years of trial and error. Fortunately all her protocols are on the site in detail. Best of luck

http://www.debugyourhealth.com

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Atlas (5th September 2016), Cara (6th September 2016), fourty-two (5th September 2016), Michelle (5th September 2016), prc (6th September 2016), Verdilac (10th November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi all, but giving the benefit of the doubt, someone reviewed http://thesupermandiet.com/detox-2/ page, this section specifically mention the use of suppositories to eliminate toxemia and parasites, which seems quite reasonable , some experience or comment. Thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin2015 For This Post:

AxisMundi (15th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This site really is good. I felt a clear yes response the first time I read it. So I bought essential oils and made suppositories. I identified at least 6 Worms coming out. They where rolled up in a jelly like substance and quite big (No jokes).

I am also now Trying the heavy metal detox. Altough I just started both the detoxes I can already feel its working because of an episode of mind fog, feeling agitated and tiredness. This indicates the release of toxines.

Its important to read it very carefully, absorb the info and start slowly. Because of the severeness of your sons situation I think it is best to make up your mind if you feel this is the right step. Then I think you need to ask advice of the author.
    Last edited by Joey; 18th September 2016 at 05:21.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joey For This Post:

kevin2015 (23rd September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

thanks Joey, for this information could be updated, how does it feel? It has continued with the stated on the page ???? the author seems to disappeared, do not answer messages

16. Link to Post #9
    Thailand Avalon Member sunfruitdan's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest i do not trust the person who runs this website and promotes the super man diet.. be cautious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunfruitdan For This Post:

Joey (10th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

thanks Joey, for this information could be updated, how does it feel? It has continued with the stated on the page ???? the author seems to disappeared, do not answer messages
    All I can say is 'wow'! It has cleared a lot of crap out of my body. The most notable things which came out was slime, parasites and yeast like substances which looked like foam. It really, really did a lot to me. I had stools which contained more nasty stuff than poop. Sometimes it was poop floating in things which I never saw before. A lot of worms came out in various sizes and colours. I had an episode where a lot of red parasites where coming out. This concerned me a bit actually. Don't know where they where coming from. I have some friends and my parents doing the same thing now. They report the same thing. Parasites and slime coming out like hell. And I mean really, really nasty ****.

It gave me a lot of clarity in my emotions and mind. This is the most noticeable for me. I feel less attracted to negative emotions and my outlook on life got more positive. I hardly crave sugar anymore, but I do eat it now and then for the taste. The shift in craving sugar or choosing sugar is a big one for me.

As for the heavy metal detox, this is a bit more hard to say. I started both the heavy metal detox and parasite detox at the same time and I already had a pretty good health. So it's harder to distinguish the cleansing of parasites from the detoxification of the heavy metals. What I did notice was periods of going to extreme heavyness. Like there was a heavy cloud in my head and I felt down and emotionally triggered. This went away after I went further in the detoxification. For me it felt like detoxing symptons as the heavy metals got released in my bloodstream and my body had to release them.
    The oils I use are:
    - Clove
    - Ginger
    - Eucalypthus
    - Lemongrass
    - Rosemary
    - Oregano
    - Turpentine

All and all i'm really glad I did it. The oils have a big healing effect on my body and mind. After taking a suppository my emotional outlook was directly influenced and I felt calm and at peace. I am now since today out of my first load of oils and last week ended my heavy metal detox. I will go for a second round in the near future. For now I am going to experiment a little further with the turpentine oil alone.

Gotta watch out for farts tough
    Last edited by Joey; 10th November 2016 at 14:34.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

To sunfruitdan:

It's obviously not too hard to see why. He has a very graphic way of expressing himself.

My gut feeling said yes, and I actually appreciate his non-political-correctness. What you see is what you get.

Maybe your gut feeling says no, and that's probably good for you!

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hello Kevin. Carnosine has been found to be quite useful in the natural treatment of autism. I bet you can find some good info searching on this forum.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 10th November 2016 at 20:36.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Do not accept that there is nothing to do. If it is mild autism, i bet anything that your son can fully recover. However, brace yourself with patience and expecting to have to put in lots of work.

There is a few excellent threads here on autism, check them up. And speak to FairyFriend, she is a md who is helping her grand child with autism. She is very aware and knowledgeable

I almost totally recuperated my daughter, so can you - lately my pediatrician is referring me parents to give them my tricks (he will lose his license if he gives alternative advice)

The earlier you start the easier and more successful it will be, time if of the essence with autism (I started when mine was four and half)
    Last edited by Flash; 10th November 2016 at 17:42.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Unicorn (10th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread