+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Principle of astrology proven to be scientific: planetary position imprints biologica

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Principle of astrology proven to be scientific: planetary position imprints biologica

NaturalNews) Mention the word "astrology" and skeptics go into an epileptic fit. The idea that someone's personality could be imprinted at birth according to the position of the sun, moon and planets has long been derided as "quackery" by the so-called "scientific" community which resists any notion based on holistic connections between individuals and the cosmos.

According to the conventional view, your genes and your parenting determine your personality, and the position of planet Earth at the time of your birth has nothing to do with it.

Then again, conventional scientists don't believe the position of the moon has anything to do with life on Earth, either. They dismiss the wisdom that farmers have known for ages -- that planting seeds or transplanting living plants in harmony with the moon cycles results in higher crop yields. Even the seeds inside humans are strongly influenced by the moon, as menstruation cycles and moon cycles are closely synchronized (28 days, roughly).

Researchers demonstrate scientific principle of astrology
    Skeptics must be further bewildered by the new research published in Nature Neuroscience and conducted at Vanderbilt University which unintentionally provides scientific support for the fundamental principle of astrology -- namely, that the position of the planets at your time of birth influences your personality.

In this study, not only did the birth month impact personality; it also resulted in measurable functional changes in the brain.

This study, conducted on mice, showed that mice born in the winter showed a "consistent slowing" of their daytime activity. They were also more susceptible to symptoms that we might call "Seasonal Affective Disorder."

The study was carried out by Professor of Biological Sciences Douglas McMahon, graduate student Chris Ciarleglio, post-doctoral fellow Karen Gamble and two additional undergraduate students, none of whom believe in astrology, apparently. They do, of course, believe in science, which is why all their study findings have been draped in the language of science even though the findings are essentially supporting principles of astrology.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030698_as...#ixzz1815aRTCs

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Principle of astrology proven to be scientific: planetary position imprints biolo

Don't confuse tabloid astrology with real astrology,

interesting so do i go straight to horoscopes or numerology,
    How do I know who to trust with that?
    Plus I was born three week early.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Principle of astrology proven to be scientific: planetary position imprints biolo

The astrology of your birth needs to be exact to the minute and to the location. Then it is a valid fingerprint, in time.

Try these two sites:

http://astro-software.com/

which after a couple of clicks, takes you to this page:

http://www.new-astrology.com/index.p...al&command=new

Frank seems to not be sharing anyone's data. I've used the site for years.

A better one, that is free, and requires becoming a member, ie return email, is this one. Likely the best on the net, period:

http://www.astro.com/?xrn=12922655270.053217185269208
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hiram (14th December 2010), shadowstalker (13th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

I tend to equate astrology with the weather, myself.

There are days when the weather helps, or makes thing easy.
    There are also days where it makes things difficult, as well.

And just like the weather, I'd say letting it run your life, except in cases of great extremes, is just asking to be the 'effect' of your day.

http://fredsitelive.com/personal/FredChart.JPG
    Fred

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Dale (13th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i 've met twins, born a few minutes apart...they are like heaven and hell in every sense - their personalities, interests, temperaments, even looks bear no respective resemblance...it was grotesque finding out they were twins..i mean, you wouldn't even think these two could make friends, let alone be relatives, let alone be twin brothers... .

this is in support of carmody's comment above..accuracy of details plays a major role... then, you need to be in the hands of an inspired astrologer... l

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Hiram (14th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread