Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,834 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

Ok, so before this thread finishes, I just want to let onawah know that certainly not everyone misunderstands her - I dont think I do, nor have I nor others who wont post, lost any respect for her

I saw onawah's name in the OP and decided to have a read, having no particular interest/knowledge in the entity known as Simon Parkes for context.

I thought it was bad form leaving that there but I believe I have the measure of onawah enough to know that it is all well whatever.

Anchor../John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 12th September 2016 at 12:40.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BMJ (12th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), Ewan (12th September 2016), fourty-two (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), greybeard (12th September 2016), onawah (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016), sheme (16th September 2016), Sierra (12th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Ignore me too as you wish, but I agree with Greybeard, a separate topic on a separate thread. The moderators can moderate if it devolves into another Bohemian Rhapsody...
    Thank you both. If the subject is still questions of integrity and credibility, with particular reference to SP I do not feel off topic; also I think this is the best place to speak to those already following and maybe participating in this discussion. But rather than have my post languish in a thread of its own, which is what would likely happen if I started one (), you are welcome to repackage this material in whatever way you see fit, including starting yet another thread.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), greybeard (12th September 2016), onawah (12th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016), Sierra (12th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Ara: Bill's Internet is flaky, but I think he wants to get up to speed and weigh in. I have no idea what the wisest course is, a split, a new, a continuation.
    Last edited by Sierra; 12th September 2016 at 14:21.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (12th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), Curt (12th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

I don't think you were less than crystal clear Araucaria, I think it's more that you are very proficient in a particular kind of understanding (as is Carmody, in a different way) which I am not as proficient in, but I always get a lift of some kind just from reading your intelligent perspectives.
    Thank you for your insights here. PM to follow.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    . It is very flattering for Onawah to compare me to Carmody, but since she also means that I am being less than crystal clear, I for one need to have another go.

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (12th September 2016), BMJ (12th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), Curt (12th September 2016), Debra (13th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016), Sierra (12th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    Norway Avalon Member MissMalin78's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is it so hard to find Simon Parkes e-mail adress? Anyvone got it? 🤔

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissMalin78 For This Post:

gnostic9 (13th September 2016), PurpleLama (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

This is kind of a "gut check" for a lot of people here. How many "shane" situations are going to occur before people stop looking for a messiah? Like a lot of people, I wanted to believe this guy..but it became quickly apparent to me that he was full of it. Same with Shane, and Corey Goode, and Wilcock. Some people just get off on telling stories and getting a following. My personal stories/experiences sound crazy to those who haven't had them..but I'm not looking to put myself forward as some kind of insider. I'm just a normal human with some mind-expanding experiences under his belt(which I only share here, and with a few select people).

What really bothers me is how so many forum members, and researchers elsewhere keep falling for the same BS again, and again, and again. There doesn't seem to be much of an ability to discern in these types of communities, and I think we all have to try much harder to vet people. Hard to do with such subject matter, but we have to try.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

3(C)+me (14th September 2016), Biff (12th September 2016), BMJ (13th September 2016), Circe (26th September 2017), Curt (12th September 2016), Ewan (12th September 2016), Flash (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), Pam (12th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016), Sierra (13th September 2016), ulli (12th September 2016), Wind (15th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Hi Chris,

I kind of agree with Araucaria. I do think we have not exhausted all possibilities, in fact, I do think we are rather starting - once the emotional upheavals are quieter, this could be very a interesting undertaking: analysis and behavioral/beliefs/archetypes discussions in order to get a modus operandi with the cabal, the reptilians, the regular psychopaths, satanists, etc..

For example, I think Onawah's position is flawed but not because of subborness, rather because of an error in beliefs most human do on a regular basis. Namely attributing Human feelings and behaviors to non humans (or to psychopaths of any kinds). Onawah, PLEASE, do not answer. Ponder on this for at least a full week.

For example, I am always amazed at people attributing to their pet Human emotions.. Once, a friend of mine, who was always telling me how her cat felt - an me answering "he feels like a cat does, not like a human does" lollll, came to my place. She forcibly picked up my female cat, who scratched and bit her. Then my friend proceeded to tell me that my cat must have been beaten up when infant, because her behavior was not normal. I answered "well, from my cat point of view, how dare you picking her up by force, not even checking if she likes to be picked up, when on her own territory and futhermore near her food bowl"? We certainly could not reproach to my cat her behavior, she behaved as a cat does. We cannot expect a Human behavior from a cat.

Same thing here with Simon. He told the whole planet that he is part Human, part mantid and part draco. That he is delusional or not is not important.

What is important is that when Simon told us, he meant that some of his thinking and behaviors are similar to mantids, others to Humans and yet others to dracos.

And if we read the literature on dracos, this means that on their Humanly perceived bad side, they are dominant, predatorial, very manipulative (therefore do lie), heartless (no empathy for anyone even their own), despise and dislike humans (except for their flesh). On their Humanly perceived good side, they are very intelligent, somewhat psychic, very organised, respectful or hierarchy (in the hive mind mentality however), good genetecists, absolutley dedicated to their objective, have strong will power, and do care for their offspring and their own (albeit a very rough caring in our Human perceptions and judgment, kind of "I give you the tools, learn or die").

This is clear enough, Simon think it is whom he is. Part of the three. HE SAID IT.

So, when I met Simon, I had done my homework, reading again and more and more on reptilians, mantids (very few litt on them) and satanists or free masons or dark esoterism, asking questions around, having night after night with Shane cross checking the informantion Simon had given me, and more.

Therefore, I knew I may be talking with someone or something for whom I had very little point of reference in my daily life. I did not expect to have a full Human, I awaited for any kind of surprise, in fact, I was doing and being as I would have been and done with any high level cabal psycho as well.

I expected a big black panther, named diabolo or hopefully spirit. I encountered more of Spirit than diabolo, although I acknowlege that some of us encountered here enccountered more of diabolo. But I knew one thing: Drac do care for their own or those under their wing while at the same time wanting to use them as slave.

As they respect hierarchy and power, they would respect someone as strong as they are, if they judge that this person in front of them is strong.

I did not come with the tail between my leg. I came with my whole being, no victim here, even though I somewhat felt like one at times due to my daughter situation. I would never ever show it. I was with a wild being, remember at all times.

Did I present myself as equal, yes at the beginning, no after a year. I had gotten convinced that we, Humans, when living in our heart and using our heads, are much much more advance than any totally freaked out reptilian, to a point where they do not even know how afraid they are (like with the cabal, the knife in the back can come anytime from anywhere, this is how they think, not restfull at all!! and anti inner development). `Total paranoia races.

The problem we, Humans, have (cabal not included in this Human term), is that we attribute our own feelings and potential for love as well as our own thinking to other species on one hand. On the other hand, we are caught up in a victim archetype, which needs a perpretator in order to survive, making us vulnerable and below cabals or dracs - we have a mental virus working within our beliefs systems.

I think that this thread could be a wonderful exercise to see through who we are, in respect to other species, how they are, and how we should efficiently interact or not interact if it is our choice.

The only thing that has been done here to date is emotionally charged " he is bad, I am good, and he is out". It may be a correct decision, but as long as we do not look at it from all angles, we will not be truly efficient in our choices and history will repeat itself. IMO

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Yes araurcaria but that is a different subject from the one on this thread
    You could start a thread specially to that.
    Onawah is unlikely to change her position and why should she?
    Every time her position is questioned she will naturally respond.
    Surely we have exhausted all possibility of this particular thread?
    This is the only reason I suggest let it be.
    This in not taking away from the original post /thread on counseling given and all that stemmed from that.
    A brave and essential under taking in my view.

Maybe I have said to much already.
    Please do no respond to this post, as next thing there will here we go again.

With respect for all who have posted on this subject.

Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    This is kind of a "gut check" for a lot of people here. How many "shane" situations are going to occur before people stop looking for a messiah? Like a lot of people, I wanted to believe this guy..but it became quickly apparent to me that he was full of it. Same with Shane, and Corey Goode, and Wilcock. Some people just get off on telling stories and getting a following. My personal stories/experiences sound crazy to those who haven't had them..but I'm not looking to put myself forward as some kind of insider. I'm just a normal human with some mind-expanding experiences under his belt(which I only share here, and with a few select people).

What really bothers me is how so many forum members, and researchers elsewhere keep falling for the same BS again, and again, and again. There doesn't seem to be much of an ability to discern in these types of communities, and I think we all have to try much harder to vet people. Hard to do with such subject matter, but we have to try.
    Precisely working actor. So what about finding ways for not falling into these trap anymore and finding ways to make it soooooo simple that anybody can follow the recipe. But we have to find the right recipe first.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th September 2016 at 22:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th September 2016), Anchor (13th September 2016), araucaria (14th September 2016), BMJ (13th September 2016), Bob (14th September 2016), David Trd1 (14th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), fourty-two (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), greybeard (13th September 2016), onawah (12th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), Sierra (13th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Whilst im not an overly active member, I have been a fly on the wall for a number of years now and log in at least 3-4 times a week and sometimes daily. Before membership a routine of mine was to come here and have been interested in the Avalon and previously Camelot of the mid / late 2000`s. I have donated to both previously and will again in future and am nothing but grateful and appreciative of the knowledge and augmentation it has provided to the perspective of reality it has helped me achieve, which is ongoing of course.

BUT Frankly i`m somewhat troubled by the direction this forum in particular has been taking in the last 12-18 months. I wonder how many people here are out trying to effect real change in the world and not just sitting in front of a computer, never forget, a wholy Archonic instrument in its truest form, and titillating themselves with crying foul or engaging in discussion about such things and thus adding energetic fuel to something. If a computer is your only outlet of energetic engagement with things of the nature discussed here(generally on the forum) than i find that worrying also. Like everyone else i am no saint, But i have some perspective i feel. I know there are many here that walk their talk but there are many that certainly don`t and you know who you are.

I feel to call Simon a conman and charlatan which many here have without having ever met the man( i haven`t), and the insinuation there is sociopath, is extreme. On balance here is a man that has gone on national TV in Britain as a politician and spoke of these things with the possibility of jeopardizing his chosen career.
    I am not defending the man or his actions but i do feel he has provided some service and made mistakes also. He IS Human.

It is also a possibility that he, without his own knowledge, or he may even be suspicious himself( i am in the realm of speculation here), is part of a theme by mantids in particular (i have experience with this group) to acclimatize us collectively to them as a race openly. Regardless i feel that on a broader level there are forces at work that would rather shut him up or shut people down to his message completely this is a dividing energy and is useless energetically, except to drain us. Rather than having balance and perspective and understanding in its truest form.

And in its truest form we can all look at ourselves and not be happy with things we have said or done in the past. Regrets we have or things we wish we had done differently with detachment. With this in mind(and we can all get locked in there at times) i feel some members should hold there tongue and provide space for themselves before adding fuel to any fire. The world is out there, not on this screen. Connect , yes, but do something real with it, and i dont mean make more tea and sit back down again.

I just felt i needed to share.

Take care and be well.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), fourty-two (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), Jackson (18th September 2016), onawah (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), syrwong (14th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

gnostic9 (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (14th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I see that you like that song Sam.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gnostic9 (13th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Flash has brought her personal experience to confirm the points I made in only a theoretical way, which should make this post below clearer as well; thank you for that.
    I wouldn’t usually respond to a post of the type ‘Simon, Shane, Corey Goode..., when will we ever learn?’ But I am making an exception for workingactor. Such posts are themselves in a rut of their own, prompting my reaction: when will we ever learn what? Not to listen to them? Or, how to listen to them? If a child keeps pestering you, you eventually may find out, when you finally stop to listen, that it had something unchildishly important to tell you.

Imagine the ultimate whistleblower with impeccable credentials: say the queen of England. Not going to happen? I guess not, but ever wondered why? I wouldn’t expect a video interview with Bill, so let’s imagine she gets some written testimony on headed notepaper past her handlers at Buckingham Palace. This would be especially interesting because she seems of late to be feeling kinder towards Diana; perhaps after twenty years getting to know and love those hybrid princes – it may not be much, but it is progress, and possibly huge. I have two points to make: first, why would she pick a bunch of antimonarchist zealots to confide in? It would be the ultimate betrayal, i.e. high treason by the monarch against the crown. Secondly, given that the likely answer is that in order to speak about her reptilian blood it makes sense to seek an audience that has some little acquaintance with the phenomenon, the issue then becomes: but, oh dear, their understanding is so limited, they get stung whenever one opens one’s mouth. How on earth does one get through to them? In other words, at the very stage when important information needs to be exchanged, communications have dried up to a trickle and the elite is more aloof than ever. QED

Reptilians do unhuman things, they do inhuman things: get over it, they do human things as well. I am British born, but I do unBritish things like having to turn over my pounds and pennies to work out what change to pay with. People can be more than one thing at a time, it doesn’t make them duplicitous. A foreigner gets nothing but patience when counting their change, a local often a lot of impatience. If the queen is alien, where is the patience and indeed the admiration for what she has achieved? She is fully bilingual and assimilated, and why should she shake off entirely her alien ways? The normal human response should be tolerance and understanding; what we have instead here is whistle-blowing (illegal immigrants go home!). We should be saying, ‘You’ve passed off as human for so long, wow that’s pretty impressive! And you’ve sure worked out our money better than we have! (Oh, it was you who invented our money system?! ) But there are one or two local customs that you don’t seem to have got the hang of, and it’s causing quite a bit of bother in the neighbourhood. We need to sort out these issues together.’

What makes the situation different in this case is the unbearable master/slave relationship. Well, I have a fresh perspective on that particular meme. Joseph Farrell traces our modern financial rulers back to the ‘financial vipers of Venice’ all the way back to ‘Babylon’s banksters’. How did they transition from Babylon to Venice, you ask? Answer: as Roman slaves, who were later made freedmen. So the master/slave relationship is not cast in stone from millennia ago: it is reversible, meaning that when you rise to number one, you become jittery, because there is only one direction to go from there: downwards. In other words, while the relationship itself is ancient, the respective personnel is changeable, reversible: today’s master was yesterday’s slave who was the day before yesterday’s master. Hence all the fear is built into the system, working both ways. To remove the fear, the initiative has to lie with the weaker party: the idea to quell the master’s fears is to work, not towards a traditional role reversal, but towards a new non-hierarchical relationship of mutual respect to replace the fear. This means that the weak must become strong, but only to the point of equilibrium, without swinging the pendulum back the other way by making the strong weak.

Respect for the elite or anyone else means to be utterly serious. So far we have been trifling with people, picking and choosing which bits to relate to and which to reject. You have to take the individual as seriously as they take themselves, whole and entire, including the potentially dangerous bits. When we are able to do that, we can expect a call from the queen, not before; until then, we are like the Chinese overlooking the red carpet for Obama – why upset someone if you want them to do something for you? Greater knowledge has to mean greater respect, not loss of respect. So when the queen calls in, the ever-courteous Bill may need to doff his hat

Whistleblowers are game-changers, and so are forums like Avalon. Let me illustrate this with the example of a real game, rugby, and how it might be changed. Rugby is a game of confrontation through cooperation between two opposing sides, approximating a nonlethal remake of the Battle of Verdun – trench warfare to gain or lose a few meters of mud – with the occasional exhilaration of fast-flowing passing moves covering half the length of the pitch or more. One basic rule of rugby is that you have to pass the ball backwards into your our camp; a forward pass means you lose possession either directly or by conceding a scrum, so you are not going to be very popular with your teammates if you do it too often or too critically. From the reverse perspective of one side, opponents might appear to be making forward passes all the time, but from their own perspective, they are not breaking the (same) rules at all: this is how confrontational situations work, or rather tend towards stalemate. Whistle-blowing breaks the forward pass rule: it passes the ball (information) to the other side. But notice how from the opposition’s perspective, forums like Avalon are doing exactly the same thing in the opposite direction, i.e. passing on (say to reptilians) information (about humanity). They may think they are exclusively serving their own cause, their own kind, but of course that is nonsense: the elite is learning all it can about the best in ordinary humanity, and a very good thing too; so far we have not shown them just how brilliant we really are and why they need us, but we are getting there. So we see how in both games, confrontation tends to break down under the pressure of cooperation. This is why ‘conspiracy theorists’ are nearly as unpopular among their own as whistle-blowers among the elite – and as a corollary, whistle-blowers are always going to be on a rollercoaster among ‘conspiracy theorists’ until both groups morph into something else. The eminent Henry Deacon recently joined the forum and only lasted a couple of days: now you know why.

What the two groups have in common is, as I said, this game-changing potential: not to everyone’s liking, as many enjoy the game the way it has always been played. But we see how the game itself relies on a paradox: the rules are made to be broken. Gaining possession amounts to provoking a forward pass: the only difference when you keep to the rules is that if your opponent won’t give you the ball, you have to grab it from him. So how would the game of rugby change if everyone started playing more for the other side? Skill would be less of an issue, and it might revert somewhat to the kiddies’ playground, but then again, what would be the harm of that if it generated the same excitement that grownups tend to lose? There would ultimately only be one side and the exhilaration of fast-flowing passing moves covering half the length of the pitch or more would become the only game in town, and indeed would quickly cover half the length of the town and beyond. Of course there would be little or no opposition, which would be dull? Well, not quite: instead of operating on the enclosed proverbial level playing field, the field itself would provide adequate opposition in the shape of trees to avoid, hills to climb, rivers to cross etc. The game of cooperation plus confrontation would evolve into something more universally cooperative on the lines of trail running. This is in fact the direction in which sport is evolving right now, driven of course by society generally. Meanwhile, elite rugby players are getting bigger and stronger, yet faster and more skilful as they seek to emulate this new exhilaration within the bounds of the traditional approach of physical confrontation; as they do so, they are sustaining more frequent and more serious brain and other damage: the sport is getting too dangerous. Transpose this to the ancient ‘game’ of master/slave warfare between elites and all-comers: this is how the game is changing. At this intermediate stage, things have become highly confused: who is a whistle-blower, who a truth-seeker? What side is everyone on? And even, who the hell is on the field – for as the game plan changes, both sides will be bringing on fresh personnel, making tactical substitutions. Slowly the truth will emerge that we are all on the same side; this will happen – the hard part of all this – once we decide on the direction we wish to follow. And then there will be no more spectators: they will invade the pitch and join in too.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Anchor (18th September 2016), Bob (14th September 2016), Curt (15th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Flash (14th September 2016), fourty-two (15th September 2016), Longjohn (15th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), PathWalker (15th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th September 2016), RunningDeer (14th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016), Sierra (14th September 2016), ulli (15th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

That was exhilarating reading! Thanks Araucaria!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #173
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Slowly the truth will emerge that we are all on the same side; this will happen – the hard part of all this – once we decide on the direction we wish to follow. And then there will be no more spectators: they will invade the pitch and join in too.
    Hallelujah for this post.

I am still active member due to such spiritual awakening posts!!!
    A diamond in the rough!.

When we awaken from this make belief drama. We will understand that:
    1. We are them and they are us. Just interchanging the role/team.
    2. Hierarchy and superiority are aspects of limitation game you (the reader) put on our selves (game rules are limitations).
    3. Saying 1 and 2 the PA is compromised, was always and will be.
    4. We play the polarity/truth/drama game as long as we need...
    5. The game is coming to head: as the roles are more apparent, the rules/limitations may change.

Sorry for writing this very abstract fluffy post, with my broken English.
    I invite competent member to transform this post #173 plus the former #171 to more concrete with examples from PA history.
    Thanks again.
    Together we grow.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 15th September 2016 at 09:14.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Flash (15th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), RunningDeer (15th September 2016), Sierra (16th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #174
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

I feel to call Simon a conman and charlatan which many here have without having ever met the man( i haven`t), and the insinuation there is sociopath, is extreme. l.

Simon Parkes is an honest man. Falling in love is a marvellous and a normal human feeling.
    Falling into a difficult relation that results in one or two broken hearts is happening millions of times every day around the world.
    What is dirty is a third party to write and publish about what that person know very little, know partially and only from one side, write about what is totally private, even if that situation is not true but could be fabricated.
    In time probably Bill Ryan will create a new title for his helpers besides Moderators, and the best title will be Inquisitor, and give the title of Master Inquisitor to Sierra.

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

This is truly undue judgment on lots of members here. That I agree or not with them, they certainly do not deserve your high horse judgments and mostly not those who may have been abused.

It seems right now that onle Araucarie, pathfinder and a few others understand where this thread is heading and you do not seem to be part of it. Or maybe your comnent want to reignite emotions precisely because you know too well where it is heading...?

Please avalonians, do not take that bait.

Quote Posted by DePortugal (here)

I feel to call Simon a conman and charlatan which many here have without having ever met the man( i haven`t), and the insinuation there is sociopath, is extreme. l.

Simon Parkes is an honest man. Falling in love is a marvellous and a normal human feeling.
    Falling into a difficult relation that results in one or two broken hearts is happening millions of times every day around the world.
    What is dirty is a third party to write and publish about what that person know very little, know partially and only from one side, write about what is totally private, even if that situation is not true but could be fabricated.
    In time probably Bill Ryan will create a new title for his helpers besides Moderators, and the best title will be Inquisitor, and give the title of Master Inquisitor to Sierra.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th September 2016 at 22:06.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2016), Biff (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), David Trd1 (17th September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), greybeard (16th September 2016), RunningDeer (15th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016), Sierra (16th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #176
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

I'm still waiting for that earthquake, WWIII (Germany), and for the US election to be postponed.

Dave - Toronto

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Debra (16th September 2016), greybeard (16th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This is truly undue judgment on lots of members here. That I agree or not with them, they certainly do not deserve your high horse judgments and mostly not those who may have been abused.
    Quote Posted by DePortugal (here)
    My thoughts too, Flash.

What I noticed:

DePortugal joined Avalon May 19, 2015. Out of 15 posts, he addresses: Bill in eight, Sierra in one, and Paul in one.

Some posts are unsupportive of others. What are the odds of no communication with the over 1200 active members and most of the dialogue is towards administration?

In DePortugal’s other few post, he did not appear to join in the conversation, unless one considers shaking a finger at others is communication.

To DePortugal - feel free to drop me a hello there on my message board. I'll send one back and promise it'll be upbeat and no rainbows and unicorns.
    Balance in communication rocks.

Eight of the fifteen posts with references to Bill, Sierra and/or Paul:
    RunningDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th September 2016 at 07:34.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (16th September 2016), David Trd1 (17th September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), drneglector (20th September 2016), greybeard (16th September 2016), Hervé (15th September 2016), onawah (16th September 2016), Shannon (15th September 2016), Sierra (16th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #178
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Ara:
    Your most recent post made me wonder, are rulers like Queen Elizabeth put through the mind control process or are their brains integrated albeit hybridized?

If one is hybridized, does one have free choice or is one subject to the whims of one's hybrid sides as humans are subject to emotions not under control, whether through lack of parental training/dysfunctional family patterns or culture (I think of the Mideast, and their patterns of killing women and children)?

Are we talking two separate subjects here, hybrids VS mind control victims?

I can relate to someone who wants to eat me out of need (I can understand if Diablo wishes to eat me, lol), but I'm not sure eating me for the delicious pain and fear loosh sauce, falls into the same category.
    Last edited by Sierra; 16th September 2016 at 00:43.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

araucaria (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), Omni (16th September 2016), onawah (16th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016)

36. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Ara:
    Your most recent post made me wonder, are rulers like Queen Elizabeth put through the mind control process or are their brains integrated albeit hybridized?

If one is hybridized, does one have free choice or is one subject to the whims of one's hybrid sides as humans are subject to emotions not under control, whether through lack of parental training/dysfunctional family patterns or culture (I think of the Mideast, and their patterns of killing women and children)?

Are we talking two separate subjects here, hybrids VS mind control victims?

I can relate to someone who wants to eat me out of need (I can understand if Diablo wishes to eat me, lol), but I'm not sure eating me for the delicious pain and fear loosh sauce, falls into the same category.
    Thank you Sierra for a post that raises a host of issues. I am going to start with a list of bullet points and hope that they will lead to something more coherent.

1) Diabolo/Spirit the panther is clearly a very gentle analogy to be making with regard to elite reptilians. It seems to be in the nature of this panther, if not all panthers, NOT to snarl at/bite/eat humans except in unusually difficult circumstances caused by humans. But the main point is that whatever its nature, its behaviour can be changed for the better, instantly and easily for someone who speaks their language, and permanently for the (here) panther when it find it works better this way. Rupert Sheldrake will tell you that the laws of physics are not cast in stone; neither are the laws of nature: a change of behaviour I believe will ultimately lead to a change of nature. As I tried to show in my last post, no species is monolithic, it has its individuals, who will differ from the stereotype all the way to the game changers, with a hundred monkeys right behind them ready to follow their lead. This understanding is of course crucial to the avoidance of racism in its many guises.

2) Similarly, Simon Parkes is probably the gentlest reptilian you are going to find. How do we get him to change the predatory aspect of his behaviour? This is the alpha test, the very first step we have to pass before the hard stuff even begins. If we stumble at this early stage, if we throw him under the bus, then we are going nowhere. My example of the queen was simply one of an unimpeachable whistle-blower who would encounter the same problems with us, and we with her: we don’t understand each other nearly enough to get on. We need interpreters, either neutral interpreters or a team of interpreters on both sides. Simon would like to be our interpreter, but this is like Obama going along to the Kremlin without a translator and relying on Putin’s; it’s not going to work.

3) Most alien encounters, be it with big cats or aliens per se, are going to generate huge fear (of the unknown and potential violence – claws and fangs vs guns etc.), so that is all we ever get to hear about (a bit like the mainstream press). Perhaps counter-intuitively, psychopaths mostly get a bad press too. Only the other day, they were explaining how they mostly gravitate towards jobs like top management, lawyers, surgeons and the like, conveniently forgetting how we need jobs and effective businesses to provide them; or how, when wrongly accused of murder, we need a good lawyer – possibly one capable of saving even a guilty person. Or how, after a car smashup, we need a competent surgeon to put us back together, which requires zero emotional interference, i.e. the ability to treat us like a lump of meat. Simply, non-psychopathic surgeons will take their emotions home, and leave them at the door when they come in to work. In other words, psychopathic tendencies have their upside and are sometimes necessary; unfortunately however, the downside can take charge.

4) Talking of meat and stereotypes, eating habits seem to be an issue that humans are particularly squirmish about, as if there were something we don’t understand about the whole business. It is not by chance that the French are called frogs, even though the majority rarely if ever touch the things, or the British are known to them as ‘les rosbifs’ (owing to their complexion in the sun turning to the colour of raw roastbeef) , or the Italians ‘macaronis’, etc.. Man-eating is the end term of this sequence, a subject I broached here. All I can say at this point is that eating habits change too, but it takes time. The French will be called frogs long after they have kicked the habit altogether. We now have massive veganism, which was unheard of before. What we are to eat is the life-and-death issue for humans. Given that they say that to gain the nutritional value of one apple fifty years ago, we would need to eat a hundred apples today, the answer inevitably depends on the cleaning up of this planet, or we shall surely starve. This is the ultimate vital issue. Remember how in 2001 A Space Odyssey, man’s first game-changing brush with the monolith leads to the learning of the violent gestures required for a steady supply of protein. This is the ultimate vital issue that we share with reptilians, since their supply of human protein and/or fear is running out, albeit to their much slower timetable. We need to solve this issue together, with humans leading the way because we function so much faster. This means that we are able to react swiftly enough to changing circumstances, but those changes will happen too fast for a slower species such as reptilians or, I suggest, dinosaurs. This is man’s real trump card; it has nothing to do with his ability to emote and everything to do with his internal clock running at high speed: like a canary in a mineshaft indicating trouble long before it affects miners. The corollary of this is that for all we know, reptilians are perfectly capable of emotion, but over a much longer time scale: just as everything is planned millennia in advance, what we understand as emotion may kick in millennia down the line and imperceptibly slowly.

5) Fear however would be an exception to this overall setup, since fear is anticipatory in nature. I am not sure how fear gets to become a useful food sauce (not a pun: just a typo ), as it implies a problematic leap from the physical realm to the immaterial; but it is easy enough to see how it would dry up. I imagine reptilians have been eating humans purely for their meat/protein value until they reached the stage when they had to eat 100 of us to get the nutritional value of one in former times. Hence overpopulation is no accident, it is the equivalent of intensive farming producing increasingly high yields in terms of quantity and increasingly poor yields in terms of quality. This will have been anticipated for a very long time in human terms. Hence the reptilians are themselves hugely afraid, and even more fearful since they understand their own fear to attract an even bigger predator, whose prey they themselves will become. Is it because people are getting less afraid – most even laugh at the very idea of reptilians even existing at all? Not necessarily: this may be just metaphysical ‘coincidence’ i.e. mumbo-jumbo, when the real cause is simply feeding us on nutrition-depleted food sprayed with a ‘holy mountain’ (Monsanto) of fertilizer and pesticides. Is it karma, or perhaps just a poisoned food chain? Metaphysics as a fear-driven form of spirituality: fear takes you off into the realm of fantasy, nightmares and all kinds of monsters. Hence the need to de-dramatize: it’s no more than a bad dream.

6) This puts a whole new slant on my analogy of two rugby packs racing forward together, no longer for the sheer exhilaration of moving forward, but stampeding away from some pursuing predator and the devil take the hindmost. Since we are basically talking about hares and tortoises, we know that the reptilians collectively are going to be in the rear, and that those most set in their reptilian ways, the retrograde rearguard, are going to qualify as the devil’s hindmost. So what you will find is the more progressive ones escaping piggyback on humans through the process known as hybridization. In this stampede, most if not all humans are in no personal danger at all apart from being caught up in the general panic, and unless so hampered through mind control by their reptilian hitchhiker as to fall way back. Perhaps they see themselves as being first to go, like canaries in a mineshaft. I am mixing my metaphors, I know, because you see, there is an analogy for every viewpoint: the actual reality is all and none of these things.

7) This paints a totally alien picture from a human standpoint, one in which anything remotely approaching enlightenment plays no part. A stampede is started not from the front but from the rear, by the least evolved, the most vulnerable, who feel danger most acutely, because if it were anywhere, that is precisely where it would be. It doesn’t have to be this way. An alternative view of the situation might be that of a flock of migrating geese, guided from the front by the wisest elders among them who have made the trip before and know the way to fresh feeding-grounds. Obviously those in the rear will be younger, more inexperienced and unsure of what is going on. Their job is to stick in there without causing panic that would put them in charge in a negative and illusory sort of way. Their flight resembles running away from something, but if they could only take the time to look behind them, they would know they are not being chased. What they do have around and behind them is actually a negative quantity, namely a pressure drop caused by the collective slipstream, which is the very force that carries them forward along with the others, compensating in advance for their lesser ability and strength. The result is the same, only it is a positive, not a negative, driving force.

8) The mixed constitution of someone like Simon Parkes points to an entity somewhere in the middle of the flock, which is an interesting vantage point for collecting useful info coming from the front and passing it on to the rear, while also being sufficiently far back to receive and pass on the negative emotions coming from behind. Like every other position, it is an important one, because fulfilling this dual function is how every entity acts independently as an individual and the flock collectively as a single unit.

I started by hoping a list of bullet points would lead to something more coherent. Having reached the finish, I rather think they do, exactly like a flock of geese.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

David Trd1 (22nd September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), onawah (16th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016), Sierra (16th September 2016), ulli (16th September 2016)

38. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Nice analogy there with the flying geese, araucaria, but I still would like to add that it is good advice to not stand underneath their path, because whether they fly in front, middle or back of the gaggle, none respect bathroom rules.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), Daozen (16th September 2016), David Trd1 (17th September 2016), Debra (16th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016), Sierra (16th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast