+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

I kinda figured that because Bill interviewed Simon a few years ago that therefore Bill endorsed him (for lack of a better word). However, as Greybeard has pointed out, Bill would have had now way of knowing what he was about behind the curtain. Everyone was jumping on the Simon train back then...and some folks continue to jump on with repeated interviews (ie-Kerry). I guess in cases such as this, it's best to see what shakes out over time before believing the talking heads.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), bettye198 (10th September 2016), fourty-two (10th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

There used to be a disclaimer on project Camelot v.1.0:
    Quote Disclaimer
    About researchers and whistleblowers :

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. 31 December 2008
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), bettye198 (10th September 2016), Ewan (11th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), RunningDeer (10th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016), sheme (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016), Spellbound (10th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Well put, Herve. Sometimes we lose sight of that disclaimer (I know I do sometimes).

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), Hervé (10th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), RunningDeer (10th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Let me see if I have this correct: Daozen says this is not a policing action. We're all equals
    and should speak freely, unless you happen to be Onawah who should have "stepped down."

And the moderators have NO DESIRE to be thought police, yet the end result of all this is censorhip.

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    This is not a policing action. This is a round table of equals, where some of us are speaking in support of Simon, others against him, others neutral. If moderators were to get involved, it would demean the whole discussion. They are here to provide a platform, and only intervene when necessary. The Parksists asked for the other thread to be closed. It was closed. Now we're on a new thread.

Avalonians are forgiving and mild mannered in general, and this is cynically being used against them. Simon, Onawah and others were given dozens of chances to calmly step down, they decided not to.

Our justice system has failed us, diplomatic means have been exhausted. Our last resort is open, public discourse. No honest person should be afraid of that.

I say let everyone speak freely.
    Agreed. I/we/moderators have no desire to be the thought police.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Yes Ulli agreed.

I know I have said it before (Several times smiling) but when i posted that Simon was talking and I reversed his name Parks to read Krap, I got visited by a mod, I was reported by a member for voicing that opinion. Also got a PM which I will not going into cept for saying --- "That I should know better than insult a fellow member."
    A fellow member to my mind posts on other subjects than just himself.

The mod was quite taken with Simon as a Spiritual guide.
    Things have changed
    That was quite some time ago but I hope when anyone voices similar sentiments on a new star that some heed is taken.

I did not take it personally Im just making a point.

Chris
    And thank you for that.

Herein is the REAL lesson. No more stars, no more chasing after stars, no more happily parking one's brains at the door, no more platforms of religious awe propping up wanna be's, please.

I much prefer the company of equals.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

onawah (15th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Chris, What you are saying below here is pretty much balanced imo.

To be warned that some had very rough encounters with Simon or felt/lived abuse in any ways is fine, it is a warning. Then it is up to us to see what our destiny is.

However, Simon is not all black or white. Lots of grey zones.

In fact, when I was looking for help for my daughter, with a question literally of life or death, he was the only one who extended a practical hand, down in the daily doings, to help - and believe me, he had no personal benefits from it.

And it worked, my daughter needed this kind of attention and caring as a father would. The content at this point is not as important as the attitude of those involved, feeling the care and support, that is what she needed.

I am not talking of love here, I have no idea if he is capable of it. But for some, he definitely cares enough to give a hand, telling in advance the hand will have an end, which he does, he ends it.

I had asked many here what they thought of him at the time, few years back, because I was worried and could never fully trust. His stories seemed quite exceptional, and I needed confirmation or warnings from other parties. I must now say some of his info was on the spot.

However, some of you, telling now here on the forum they had a hint that something was wrong about him at that time, were precisely telling me at that same time in the past (there is more than one member who did that)that I should not judge, that I should get the help, that it was fine.

Others were kind of jealous for me and daughter contacting him and having a response, because they wanted the same and did not get it. And now are adamant at punching back.

How come you did not share your own thinking then, knowing a child was involved? Or have you forgotten?

Simon's technique is weird to say the least, I do not approve of the fear creating part and certainly not of the manipulations I heard about here.

But.... it is not all black and white, for some, it did help.

Having had the warnings I now have, I would never had gotten in contact with him and god knows what would have happened to my daughter. He truly was the only practical help I got at the time, so that I could sleep a bit and myself help my daughter further as well.

For a good six months, in my night time (his daytime), he helped. Free of charge. And then he went for a year, on and off, during some upheavals (when it comes to teenagers, he is quite down to earth and protective - definitely not pedophile, he would not touch a 14-15-16 years old).
    -
    Is is a psychopath? Well, he has many traits for sure. And some other traits that could not be defined as such. So...

As a woman, I was on guard around him, I learned to be on guard as a woman (blonde, blue eyes and pretty) when I worked a full year in Mexico and he rang my "on guard" bell pretty much.

Therefore nothing happened, he is polite and distance himself when we show a cold shoulder.

Did I believe everything he would tell? No, I did not. Therefore the cross checking at all times.

Did he unwillingly forced me to have a speed learning in dracology and satanistlogy and illumatilogy. Yes definitely, I never took for granted what I was told. Even when I was quite vulnerable myself. So I researched.

Therefore, I think there is lessons to be learned for all parties and we should be grateful for the lessons learned.

WE HAVE TO KNOW THAT THE REALITIES OF FALSEHOOD, LIES, DECEIT EXIST BEFORE WE CAN LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. And Simon brings us in the core of it from all sides.

And one way to deal with it is A

DEFINITE, FOCUSED, TOTALLY INTENTIONAL NOOOOO. WITH NO REMNANT OF FEAR LEFT IN US. OUR TOTAL RIGHT TO SAY NOOOOO TO THESE FORCES SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS OUR RIGHT AND WILLFULL LOVING INTENT. For the good of all.

It seems now that I am the one getting the "cold" shower from some forum members and maybe some mods because I am not totally of the same opinion as most, despite the fact that in some definite parts, I do agree with "not using the vulnerables for one's own benefits" and "be aware and warned about psychopaths/sociopaths".

Now, from my own point of view, in forums and on the web, after a few years of it, I came to the belief that 80% is crap to start with and that we have to weed out to find the truth, which is absolutely beautiful and helpful when we find it, so it is worth the trip and the efforts.

This last attitude is, by the way, the attitude of most 20 years old youngsters I have around in the house as well, they are learning to weed out the crap at an early age.

And know that if you deal with anything that is deemed "reptilian", you should expect weird talks, weird knowledge and also to be expected to pay back in many different forms (one just had to refuse, say no). Same with illuminatis and 20% + of the population who got trapped in this form of thinking (about 4% being uncorrigible-not changeable psychopaths).

---------------

Araucaria

your description of karma is very interesting, thank you.<

To me, Karma is correcting the unbalance (which often creates pain and destruction) you have created, as an individual, as a group or as a nation or as a planet. It can be what you have created in present and potentially past lifes. Period. No more. That is karma. Having the courage to rebalance.

It is certainly not submitting to more of it. Yes it is recognising the victimized, helping if possible, but not submitting to it, not getting into the world archetype leading to endless drama (victim, perpetrator, savior drama). I have been victimized, but I am not a victim, I own enough inner strenght to get out of this global archetype with the whole universe collaborating with me on this.

A big huge NO to this drama and everyone pushing for more of it.

Therefore, stopping Simon or anyone else from using the vulnerables who could easily dip into this drama is a must. On the other hand, waking up these who feel/are victimized to own their inner strenght is also a must.

Both dance together.

A big fat NO to all of it.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Ultimately you can not speed up or slowdown your progress or someone else's
    Its stages---at one point in time I discovered that there was a an ability to heal--I wanted to heal everyone.
    Eventually I settled down and realized that if it was the karma of the person to be healed and that to happen through these hands then thats what happened--if it was not supposed to happen then it did not.

Early on a clients cancer made a miraculous disappearance--wow I thought--a few month later a mutual friend told me the former client had died--I thought the cancer had returned but no an aneurysm had killed her.--totally unrelated to cancer.

So relative to the last few posts--If we felt moved to question Simon's integrity then thats what happened--if we felt compassion then that was what we were meant to feel.
    If people having read recent posts decide to go see Simon then thats for their growth and Simon's
    If they are put off going then equally thats for their growth too.

Who knows what is right or beneficial?

Chris
    Last edited by Flash; 10th September 2016 at 18:59.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

6pounder (11th September 2016), Alberto e Daniela (10th September 2016), angelfire (12th September 2016), araucaria (10th September 2016), AutumnW (10th September 2016), BMJ (11th September 2016), Ewan (11th September 2016), fourty-two (10th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), Matthew (10th September 2016), Olaf (17th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (10th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016), Sierra (10th September 2016), Wind (10th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Lindylou,

Has Onawah been silenced in some way?

12. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Flash,

Simon helped your daughter. That's a good thing. I don't mean to grill you or cross examine you, in any way here, I am just curious about the motivations someone like Simon might have had to get as involved as he did, with your teen age daughter. I can't imagine anybody who has admittedly attacked women (emotionally) would volunteer all that time and energy to someone out of the goodness of their hearts. Do you think that he might have been grooming her, or attempting to groom her?

13. Link to Post #108
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hi Flash I am glad that you got the help needed from Simon.
    I cant help but think that if it was not Simon some one else would have appeared to help you and your daughter.

I think it is a matter of choice but you need to know full well, as best possible, what the choices entail---in other words what you are letting yourself in for.
    No one is fully this or that angel or sinner.

I have a challenge accepting that any "sane" person is outright evil and that is a generality---not pointing at anyone specific.

Good can come from the most unlikely places/people.
    The main thing, Flash, is that you and your daughter got what was needed with a good result.

Different strokes for different folks

I dont have a challenge with Onawah ---she is being consistently true to her own light.

Best wishes to all concerned.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), Biff (11th September 2016), Flash (10th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016), Sierra (10th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

No I do not think so. And seeing the results a few years later, if he would have tried, it definitely did not succeed. lolllll I have a very strong young woman here by now.

But he did not try. He told and behave with what he believed, which is quite weird, but did not try to groom anyone, I would have seen it. I have a keen eye for sociopaths due to tough life experience. And I was watchfull.

He also softly managed to slowly convince her to let go of an excessively bad boyfriend she had afterwards by putting her up, higher than him, her having to stand on her own inner knowing and develop her own strenght instead of bending to him. His wording and ways were not traditional to say the least, but not harmful. Being told that you have high energies, are a Pleiadian, and have to keep those energies up and ask others to reach to it, instead of you going down to their lower destructive energies such as reptilians ones, helped her tremendously not to accept the worst this boyfriend wanted of her. And of course, I also supported anything she would say or do that was positive for her. She now says that this is all crap, reptilians/pleiadians/whatever, but nevertheless, it did help when she needed it.

I do think that he helped because he had a kind of compassion towards my daughter, maybe he had similar problems with his own daughter when she was younger, and he cared for his daughter pretty much, so he did for mine.

You see Autumn, the problem is precisely this: you think it is all black or all white. And it is not, it is grey.

You can't believe that people can be excessively bad at some point/places, and not at others. With psychopaths or those with strong tendencies, we have to keep a watchful eye at all times, but this does not mean they will harm at all times. I do think that Simon, with a very difficult past, is trying to do good, while having huge traces of being bad, from this life of past lifes. Turning around must be excessively difficult. I am glad if my daughter helped in this, unknowingly, if she did.

As for me, as a woman, that would have been totally different.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Flash,

Simon helped your daughter. That's a good thing. I don't mean to grill you or cross examine you, in any way here, I am just curious about the motivations someone like Simon might have had to get as involved as he did, with your teen age daughter. I can't imagine anybody who has admittedly attacked women (emotionally) would volunteer all that time and energy to someone out of the goodness of their hearts. Do you think that he might have been grooming her, or attempting to groom her?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), BMJ (11th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), Sierra (10th September 2016), Wind (10th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Flash, you are correct that I see Simon in black and white terms. It's easier that way. When someone repeatedly crosses a moral line, their good deeds recede into the distance. I have a hard time believing he had no ulterior motives where your daughter was concerned but respect your take on the specifics there, as you experienced him first hand and by all the posts you have written about your life, I know you are an excellent mother.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), Flash (10th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #111
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Let me see if I have this correct: Daozen says this is not a policing action. We're all equals
    and should speak freely, unless you happen to be Onawah who should have "stepped down."
    No one is censoring onawah. It's very obvious by the many posts and threads she has made concerning Simon.

What may look like censorship to you, is basically those of us here saying ENOUGH.
    Last edited by Shannon; 10th September 2016 at 19:57.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), Curt (10th September 2016), Debra (15th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), RunningDeer (10th September 2016), Sierra (10th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016), Spellbound (10th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

With respect, Sierra, I never implied "that people with no prior knowledge of each other sat down to coordinate stories to 'get' Simon", nor did I say that others' statements were irrelevant, nor did I claim that there were no valid concerns.
    My point has always been the same.
    We know that the elite will hire people or mind control people to do their bidding, including lying and obfuscation, and so proof of allegations need to be substantial and verifiable, not just numerous. If anyone wanted to, numerous positive testimonials could also be provided here.

I have no desire to keep on rehashing this issue either; my last post was only meant to focus on the points which I mentioned in that post.
    I wrote:
    "Excusing bad behavior because of past karma or soul contracts is not wisdom at all.
    Forgiveness and rising above crimes committed oneself is certainly an option."
    Which was, to my mind, in agreement with what Araucaria wrote, which was:
    Quote We do have a right and even a duty to react to what others are doing; but since we do so in a spirit of harmonization, it makes no sense to do so in a manner other than in a spirit of harmony.
    If you have a problem with that, Sierra, please say why.
    I also wrote:
    Quote Not that bad behavior does not have to be addressed and prevented.
    Was there something you objected to in that statement, Sierra? It seems to me to be in agreement with your own.
    I am assuming this statement is what you object to:
    Quote But if you understand karma at all, it is clear that heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense, particularly when it is done in the manner of an angry mob.
    In that case, quite simply, the medium is the message.
    That was expanding on what I think Araucaria was saying, and from my perspective, and some other members here, I believe, much of what has been directed at me has registered in that way, as an angry mob, taking your anger out on me because of the things that you object to about Simon, perhaps because you have no access to him and because he refuses to come back to Avalon to address the charges that have been laid against him.
    My main objection all along has been that you think I am defending him, when in fact, what I object to is the manner in which he has been attacked, and in which I have been misrepresented and misunderstood.
    Many seem to think that because I was courteous with Simon when he was a member here, it was because I was a follower when in fact it was because I intuited that he would not continue to share here if he didn't feel that he was getting at least enough support to merit courtesy, and because I thought it would be good to find out what he knew, if anything, and especially what he might not want us to know, which we might be able to determine if we asked the right questions.
    The things you accuse me of, such as manipulating language, etc. to make Simon appear innocent, etc. I don't feel are true.
    In fact, I think some of what I have written has been taken out of context and badly twisted and most often simply ignored.
    I do not deny that Simon has probably behaved badly, unprofessionally, and in some cases abusively.
    I have never tried to portray him as a saint, I have never been his follower, and I have never had direct communication with him other than through this forum and one request that I passed along to him through Becky.
    I was actually advised by Simon's friends not to feed the fire here with any comments at all, and that was probably good advice which I tried to follow, but it bothered me the way that a minority of members sometimes get ganged up on here on Avalon when the majority of people don't agree, and when proof of guilt is considered adequate backed up by evidence that is not very substantial.
    Which goes beyond anything to do with Simon's character or credibility, but has everything to do with the way that Avalon operates at times, and there has been a pattern of that with other whistleblowers in the past, when things get very hostile here.
    I have pointed out that as a whistleblower, Simon has put a lot of information out there that people have felt they needed to hear.
    As with all whistleblowers, some agree that at least some of his information has been useful, some think it's all claptrap.
    As we know, there's often some of both in whistleblower info.
    But as with David Wilcock and others, Simon has a huge and growing audience beyond the parameters of Avalon who are listening and networking with each other and trying to create positive change, while, at the same time, there have been attacks.
    We don't know for certain, but some of those attacks on him may have come in the form of lies or obfuscation devised by the elite who would like to silence him, which to his audience's eyes, can either makes him seem all the more credible or all the more guilty, depending on how they might be predisposed to believe.
    Whether he does what he does out of ego or out of a genuine desire to help or some of both, I cannot say, but he has close friends who are not stupid people who think he is not a bad person, and many more people, from the accounts of people in the Connecting Consciousness organization, who say they have been helped by him either directly or via his information.
    How that all balances out on the karmic scale of justice, none of us are really able to know for sure.
    As one member pointed out, we are mostly working with one tool, the internet, which leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to accuracy.
    Where I agree with everyone who would like me to shut up is that I think this controversy has been very good and will most likely help convince Simon and others like him that people are watching closely, and so they need to be genuine and truthful or expect to be confronted.
    But I also think that the accusations need to be more substantial to be convincing enough to have much weight.
    And if there is more substantial proof, then I hope it will be forthcoming.
    I have had a very hard time believing a lot of what Simon has said too, and it is one of the reasons why I continued to ask him so many questions when he was a member of the forum, which it seems clear is one of the reasons that he left.
    I agree, he probably wanted followers here more than people who were trying to figure out if what he was saying was based on anything real, and if he had real proof.
    His proof has also been pretty flimsy, and possibly fabricated.
    No one has gone to the trouble to record all his predictions, etc. and followed up to see how many were accurate, though we have seen a modest amount of that.
    It would be great if there were more.

But no doubt these statements are just going to loose another barrage of criticisms.
    So I am going to make a promise here that I will never make another remark about Simon on this forum, and hopefully save us all a lot of time and trouble.
    In any case, I am much more interested in what is going on with vaccines, with chemtrails, with the political scene, with weather warfare, and other more important issues, and if I would like to continue posting here valid information that I find elsewhere which I think belongs here, and that's really about all I realistically have time for these days.
    I think that Avalon provides a very good service in that way, though I also think we need improvement in others.
    I am more than ready for a ticket off this merry go round!

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Good food for thought, Araucaria. Heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense, particularly when it is done in the manner of an angry mob.
    Quite simply, the medium IS the message.
    Onawah, we have not been heaping abuse as an angry mob. We've been reporting multiple statements from unrelated people in unrelated locations, building a consistent picture of Simon's abuse of clients. As I said earlier, the odds that people with no prior knowledge of each other sat down to coordinate stories to "get" Simon does not compute.

We report the issue to protect members, and guest readers from similar sexual and emotional abuse. Having read the material presented, one can choose from a place of knowledge whether to play with Simon or to avoid Simon. There is nothing wrong with being able to make one's free will choice based on a clear(er) understanding of Simon's issues.

Please quit manipulating language to make those who disagree with your perspective appear as out to get Simon. It does your cause no good, and makes you appear quite biased. It does Simon no good either that we must constantly reiterate the evidence of his dysfunctional behavior in response to your attempts to convince/picture otherwise. You may actually block his growth when you direct your energies to denial and justification rather than self examination. This is not the way of a true friend.

Thread after thread, and no progress made, yes? While I no longer expect you to acknowledge there are valid concerns brought up by multiple testimonies, I wish you would understand you damage your relationships (and reputation) with other members by repeatedly crying wolf, wolf, by repeatedly ignoring what members have to say as being of no relevance.

I am not going to shut up Onawah. It's not personal. It's my duty as a moderator and I truly do not enjoy it. What are you getting out of beating this very dead horse? I have long considered myself your friend, I am your friend, I want to be your friend. A friendship without respect for truth, and integrity though, will not bear good fruit.

I think most people would love to drop the subject but as long as you continue to drive an agenda that ignores the evidence, you will trigger corrections by those who do not wish to hear reports from future victims.

We have expressed real and valid concerns, and you may ignore the evidence exposed till the cows come home, and the evidence will still be there. We can see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This goes way beyond the individual case of someone like Simon Parkes. It doesn’t matter one jot where he actually fits into this broader picture, and it is entirely up to him where he goes from here. But he needs to know that while possibly disclosing information to others, most of all information is being disclosed to him, namely that the situation has changed. I mentioned complaints reporting and policing. What we are seeing on Avalon and elsewhere is that victims are finally getting a hearing: they are being taken seriously as victims, and accordingly coming forward in numbers. They are no longer being treated as perpetrators, who ‘asked for it’ (as rape victims are told) because they allegedly signed up for it through a ‘soul agreement’.

To sum up my disagreement with the Cosmic Awareness material, it talks with considerable wisdom, but in individual terms, whereas I see things from the collective standpoint.

These boundary conflicts become irrelevant when we consider the earth as a single planetwide garden we all have to tend together. We do have a right and even a duty to react to what others are doing; but since we do so in a spirit of harmonization, it makes no sense to do so in a manner other than in a spirit of harmony.
    Ara: Very interesting idea. I can kind of get behind the concept. I'm sure you have heard of the Judeo Year of Jubilee, when a vast reset takes place every 75 years, ancestral property sold/stolen/wasted/lost/gambled away returns to the family line. All debts wiped away. A clean slate to return/build/increase the family vineyards, the ancestral home. Not that the mandatory resets EVER took place, and only the intelligent rested their crop lands every seven years as required by Torah law.

It also ties in with the current theory that we are in the time of choice, a division according to one beingness where some souls continue in the current extremely polarized environment and others move on (Hopi Rock Prophecy). If it is graduation day, karma in the form of karmic report cards to continue the current analogy, are meaningless. You are either clutching a diploma or not.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th September 2016 at 20:49.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), The Royal Wizard (11th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Good food for thought, Araucaria. (...)
    But if you understand karma at all, it is clear that heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense.
    Thank you Onawah, but you seem to have missed my point about karma, which I said was crap; or more politely, it is... spiritually correct. Since from the viewpoint of eternity, karma is by definition a zero sum game, it all comes out in the wash, so I’ll be nice some other time and meanwhile I can do as I please. This means that in terms of karma, heaping abuse makes perfect sense even from a positive standpoint; except that, as Sierra points out, that is not what is happening here. If karma sums to zero, it can safely be ignored not just by evildoers, but equally by those doing good. I don’t care what my current karma rating is, any more than I care how enlightened I am becoming. We are eternally enlightened and are supposed to be having fun pretending otherwise. If only a tiny minority are having fun at everyone else’s expense, then it is time to try something different.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    However, Simon is not all black or white. Lots of grey zones.

In fact, when I was looking for help for my daughter, with a question literally of life or death, he was the only one who extended a practical hand, down in the daily doings, to help - and believe me, he had no personal benefits from it.

And it worked, my daughter needed this kind of attention and caring as a father would. The content at this point is not as important as the attitude of those involved, feeling the care and support, that is what she needed.
    (...)
    Araucaria

your description of karma is very interesting, thank you.<

To me, Karma is correcting the unbalance (which often creates pain and destruction) you have created, as an individual, as a group or as a nation or as a planet. It can be what you have created in present and potentially past lifes. Period. No more. That is karma. Having the courage to rebalance.

It is certainly not submitting to more of it. Yes it is recognising the victimized, helping if possible, but not submitting to it, not getting into the world archetype leading to endless drama (victim, perpetrator, savior drama). I have been victimized, but I am not a victim, I own enough inner strenght to get out of this global archetype with the whole universe collaborating with me on this.

A big huge NO to this drama and everyone pushing for more of it.
    Thank you Flash. Yes, balance is simply telling yourself or someone else when you start veering off course: no big deal if you do something about it; in microdoses, it is actually the basis of friendship, and the conflict only creeps in when you ignore the micro-adjustments and veer too far apart. You end up with cowboys and Indians and endless conflict. Simon is not the devil incarnate: like anyone else, you can tell him, ‘please don’t do this, or don’t do that, but otherwise you’re probably doing OK’. The scale of ‘this’ or ‘that’ can vary, the important thing is that they listen when you say no; for that, it has to be a two-way dialogue. One of the most inspirational examples I can think of as to how to deal with this type of situation is provided by Anna Breytenbach, see here.

I remember being a little concerned with your visit to England, but feeling on the whole that you knew what you were doing. This was my reason for asking for feedback directly from Mini Flash, in her native French to make her feel comfortable. I quote her reply below, saying that it was a super beautiful experience she would never forget, that England is a beautiful country well worth a visit and that Simon is a good and extraordinary person she will keep close to her heart, along with his cats. As a mere friendly poster, I felt I had got all the reassurance I needed: I don’t think Mini Flash would have responded in this happy, spontaneous way if there had been anything much amiss.
    Quote Posted by Mini Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Mini Flash (here)
    voici une video assez drole sur les dessins animés japonais pour filles! Si vous conaissez pas, vous allez apprendre grace a cette vidéo

coucou Mini Flash
    Je vois que tu prends bien soin de ta maman.
    Il paraît que vous êtes allées en Angleterre voir Simon toutes les deux. Tu pourrais peut-être nous raconter tes impressions du vieux continent et des chats de Simon, il en a combien déjà? D'autres choses encore?
    Oui j'ai été visité Simon :D ! C'est une super belle expérience! Je n'oublirais jamais! Simon est quelqu'un de bien et extraordinaire.
    J'ai profité de cet occasion pour visiter l'Angleterre et un peu l'Irlande. J'était surprise de voir a quel point l'Irlande ressemblait au Québec! J'ai adoré voir l'Anglettere! Les paysages sont tellement beaux et j'adore leur accent! Je suggère fortement de visiter ce pays
    Pour les chats de Simon.. Je ne me rappelle plus du nombre de chats qu'il a.. Mais il en a beaucoup! LOL Ils sont tous mignons a leur propre façon.
    En tout cas, je n'oublirais jamais ce voyage. De plus, Simon et ses chats resteront toujours dans mon coeur

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Mass manipulation, hooked by judgment

I've only peripherally followed Simon Parkes, but just by reading through a few thread from the past couple days, it's obvious to me that he's under intense spiritual attack. And some members of this forum are part of that attack. One thing about the human race, we love to judge. Sometimes we even judge for others. And on the basis of high morality, no less.

Here, consider this:

I'm having a situation with ECETI Ranch. Ashli there has been running teleconferences that sound extremely interesting. I ordered several recordings of those and paid for them back in July. I still haven't received those. In fact I've sent several emails to Ashli with no response back at all. I've called the ranch at least 3 times and will probably do so again today. Nada.

They apparently are all too busy to honor the promise that those recordings will be sent out within 48 hours -- or at all! Yes, I know they have conferences, and they have lots of visitors plus an actual ranch with animals to run.

I'm not real happy about this, but do I think everyone should stop listening to James or posting about the ECETI Ranch? HELL NO!

They've screwed me, but much of their message is still valid. People are still possibly getting some good information and fun times from this group. Who am I to try to stop that just because they haven't met their obligations to me? Do I think they're immoral? No, just flaky. Still, I'm out my money and frustrated that they ignore me.

Contrast this to the recent Simon Parkes dust-up.

The nature of following alternative information is that it requires discernment. Between mind control, multiple personalities, and just being wrong sometimes, it's up to the reader to be discerning. Whenever there comes along a commenter that tells me I should never listen to anything one of these personalities has to say, I'm always suspicious. Why shouldn't I listen? What is it that you think I should miss?

I saw Pathwalker post an interesting follow-up to an interview with SP that seemed to be fairly well received here. However, this time, the thread started to get negative comments. Seemed like a few people didn't want anyone to listen to SP. They were politely asked to take their comments to another thread so that discussion could ensue.

Some of the people who trollishly derailed the thread were surprising. I was more than slightly taken aback as the trolls become more strident and more insulting to members who wished to hear this information.

I expected the objectivity of the mods to come through, and that they would separate the "you can't talk about this because Simon is bad" posts into the critical thread that was made just for this.

Didn't happen. Instead, the mods piled right on, and targeted Onawah.

That's disgusting to me.

Then the us versus them. "The Parkes camp." "You can start a discussion group."

Some people were asking the trolls to go away, but no, they were going to stay and make it impossible to discuss the information. They know better. They must save us from ourselves. In this whole, huge forum with thousands of threads, their choice is to remain on a thread and disrespectfully impose their own judgment on others.

Moderator Shannon, upon being called upon to do her job, once again disrespects the requests for her to actually moderate the discussion, elevates herself to the savior of all of us who MUST warn us again and again and again about SP because we are all just too stupid, and she is the decider. Where have we heard that before?

So, Paul says, The moderators have concluded that the Avalon forum should no longer provide a place for threads that are supportive of Simon Parkes.

Then we all go over to the Simon Parkes bitchfest thread, where straight up Paul gets pissy to someone who questions whether Bill was in on this. After saying that the MODERATORs have concluded, etc.

Not very objective.

Enter the anonymous letter. Whilst speaking of moral integrity and how people treat each other, a letter sniping at Simon Parkes -- all "feeling" mind you, no real facts -- says this about a couple of long-time members: Onawah and Agate, holy mother of everything, how blind can some people be?

Holy mother of everything? Not just a little manipulative.

All I saw in Onawah's posts were asking to be able to freely discuss information without the trolls.

But the letter goes on and on.

Onawah in-particular is really the worst. She is obvioulsy being used as a puppet to convey points and debate by someone very close to simon.

This is being said to suppress the viewpoint of an excellent member. Empty accusations and then saying how obvious it is. The only obvious thing here is total bull**** that people are agreeing with. Puppets indeed.

Lets be honest here folks.

Lets cut the nonsense shall we

Pure con-artistry and manipulation. You and me, we're the smart ones. We know better, don't we. See it my way, and you're better and smarter.

And how many people fell for it.

And while claiming the moral high ground, congratulating yourselves for treating people so well while you're dumping on Onawah, who was doing nothing NOTHING more than asking to speak in an open forum without self-appointed trolls saying the same message over and over and over.

Then the post out of the blue about Cosmic Awareness and Callista? What was that in response to?

I'll tell you right now that it was a jab against restraining your judgment. God forbid anyone should expect you to tone down your judgment, after all you're having a field day with it. You can judge Simon on the flimsiest, opinionated material. Then you can call other members of the forum "parksists" or "pro-Parkes," and then you can judge them too.

All while publishing an opinion piece that attempts to destroy the reputation of a good member.

And you people follow that and agree with it??

These moderators have totally lost my respect. I've withdrawn my financial support for this site. And for absolute sure I'm going to spend more time listening to Simon Parkes to hear whatever information somebody is trying so hard to suppress.

Sad day.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

27. Link to Post #115
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    ... it bothered me the way that a minority of members sometimes get ganged up on here on Avalon when the majority of people don't agree, and when proof of guilt is considered adequate backed up by evidence that is not very substantial.
    [...]
    Onawah, it does seem like you do enjoy worrying that bone, don't you?

None of us are going to shut up while you keep belittling "TESTIMONIES" and dismissing them as "unsubstantiated hearsay."

My guess is that's why even your friends are asking you to bury that bone for good or to step down off of that argument and quit fueling the fire.
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th September 2016 at 21:13.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), Chester (10th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    If i could change one thing, i would of liked Bill to make the decision
    Bill and the mods/admins did make this decision. Your insinuation to the contrary is unappreciated and unjustified.
    In fairness, Paul, if there's any fairness to be had here, your last post on the SP update thread specifically stated that the moderators had made the decision.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    ... it bothered me the way that a minority of members sometimes get ganged up on here on Avalon when the majority of people don't agree, and when proof of guilt is considered adequate backed up by evidence that is not very substantial.
    [...]
    Onawah, it does seem like you do enjoy worrying that bone, don't you?

None of us are going to shut up while you keep belittling "TESTIMONIES" and dismissing them as "unsubstantiated hearsay."

My guess is that's why even your friends are asking you to bury that bone for good or to step down off of that argument and quit fueling the fire.

I agree with Onawah, and I'm flabbergasted that so many otherwise thinking people have jumped on the bandwagon that these unsubstantiated opinion pieces are gospel. You're saying you're not going to shut up while attempting to manipulate Onawah into shutting up. It's like you guys have been hacked, I don't recognize you anymore.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), bojancan (11th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's not censorship to you? So it's your way or the highway, Shannon? You don't have the objectivity or respect for others that SHOULD be required to be a moderator. I can do my own thinking, my own discernment, thank you very much. Your manipulation has always been an affront to thinking people on this forum.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    If i could change one thing, i would of liked Bill to make the decision
    Bill and the mods/admins did make this decision. Your insinuation to the contrary is unappreciated and unjustified.
    In fairness, Paul, if there's any fairness to be had here, your last post on the SP update thread specifically stated that the moderators had made the decision.
    When I wrote "the moderators" in this post, I meant all of us, mods, admins and founder ... my fault for not being clear on that.

Certainly, however, Bill was explicitly involved in deciding to proceed with this present thread, which began with the email message sent to him and only him. I don't see a basis for insinuating otherwise.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2016 at 20:55.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), drneglector (11th September 2016), Hervé (10th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #120
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    I agree with Onawah, and I'm flabbergasted that so many otherwise thinking people have jumped on the bandwagon that these unsubstantiated opinion pieces are gospel...
    [...]
    There is a whole thread where these testimonies have been gathered: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor (<--- click) that onawah and yourself are belittling and dismissing as "unsubstantiated opinion."

The OP of this current thread is only an unsolicited external viewpoint that's a summary of that thread ^^^... so, read that thread first.
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th September 2016 at 21:21.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), Debra (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast