+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

Hello Avalonians,

This is an email that Bill received from an outside party, the sender is not a member of Project Avalon. We don't usually post emails of such nature, but we felt that this one brought some much needed perspective to the situation involving Simon Parkes.

The mods and administration feel there are, and should be moral standards for how we humans treat one another, and we have a moral responsibility to uphold those standards. The following email does mention members of Avalon, and the author of the email pulls no punches. This is just an outsiders view, and although it may be harsh... it's point is clearly stated, important and something that the mods by and large agree with to a considerable degree.

~~~~~~~~~~

​From:
    Date: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 3:24 PM
    Subject: My thoughts on Simon Parkes
    To: bill@projectavalon.net

Hello Bill,

I would like to give my opinon on Simon Parkes and the situation that he finds himself in. I have read the threads created by members of the Avalon forum and simply could not sit back any longer without chiming in. I am not a member of the forum, but I do lurk quite frequently.

Firstly let me state that I absolutely feel that Simon is nothing more than a conman and preying on people who are looking for direction and to better themselves. I make zero apologies about this and I want everyone who reads this to know exactly how I feel about this man from the start of this email so they can know where this is going. I have no personal vendetta against him, and I gain absolutely nothing by writing this other than to hopefully help others make their own informed decisions.

There are a few things that really rubbed me the wrong way when reading the threads as well as sitting back and watching everything unfold. Onawah and Agate, holy mother of everything, how blind can some people be? Watching them make excuses for Simon and speak for him was beyond irritating. How two people can turn a blind eye to facts given by a founder of a forum as well as member accounts who have nothing to gain by giving their experiences with Simon, and instead keep questioning the proof and experiences over and over , is amazing and sad to me at the same time.

Onawah in-particular is really the worst. She is obvioulsy being used as a puppet to convey points and debate by someone very close to simon. Which is another very annoying point to bring up. Where is this very outspoken and cocksure enlightened speaker when things get tough? Where is Simon to speak up for himself directly? It is a weak mans path to use others as messengers to avoid accountability.

Lets be honest here folks. The alt community is a very understanding and open minded community. So much so that being so open to looking for the truth hidden in the shadows that sometimes people are blind to the truth right in front of them. Simon makes so many excuses it is uncanny. Everything from not getting emails to dark forces to now ANU being inside him using him , and a huge tower next to his house emitting waves that have confused him and made working almost impossible.

Lets cut the nonsense shall we. We have proof many many people contacted him and he ignored them. He blames his assistants, how convenient. How about that great apology he posted, that was no apology at all. "I apologize for ANU hurting you all, I personally do not apologize for anything I did". Well great. Again, how convenient. And this huge tower, how did he not see them building it? Did they just erect a huge tower next to his flat while he slept one day? And the great ANU, with all Simons powers and abilities, never noticed that there was anything going on and he was being used? But once it was brought to his attention, bam, he realized it, figured out he was around 3-6 years old when it was initiated inside him, and he has completely gotten rid of ANU and now that is that. Dont worry folks, ANU is gone, all is over, you can trust he is in control now and lets just carry on like nothing happened shall we? Convenient.

An apology that is forced by someone else exposing someone is not an apology. It is damage control. Plain and simple. Ask yourself this, if no one outted simon, would he have apologized? Of course not. Nor would he have made up this huge story about it being ANU doing it. Anu would still be on his website and life would be just the same for him.

There is nothing wrong with admitting someone you thought was real is not. I know that it stings a bit to be taken advantage of. But this is life and this is how one grows. We live and learn. Look at "Bill wood" and how vehemently another website and its founder supported him and still to this day have his videos up. Some people do not want to admit they were wrong, and got conned. Some people will argue to the grave instead of just accepting reality and moving forward and shedding the negative person.

I have watched Simons videos for over a year now on and off. Mostly out of an entertaining curiosity. But I always felt that he never was on the level. That he simply was making things up . I also, like other members here, felt he fabricated this new life of his to cover up a very hard childhood. Seriously, what are the chances that this man was chosen at a very young age, by the KING of a race, because his grandfather was possibly the most accomplished agent ever to live. If you listen to Simon tell it, his grandfather continuously won medal after medal and met every high profile person alive. And then his mother just happened to be chosen to deal with super secret materials for reasons simon never actually mentions other than they said she had the qualifications.....what? I suppose if you are going to make up a new life, may as well become royalty, as well as come from super secret impossible to prove or disprove family history.

Guys and Gals, there is a thin line between wanting to believe someone is a whistle blower, and someone who claims to be one while using many fabricated stories, impossible to disprove claims, and plagiarism.. Where are any of the medals his grandfather was awarded? How would he not have those prized possessions? Where are any photos or literally any documents from when his mother was alive to even remotely support his claims. He has nothing to lose by showing them at this point, he has come out as a man who only wants to spread truth. The best he has done to date is show a photo of a computer screen to show literally two words about his grandfather, and a computer rendering of the awards his grandfather supposedly was given. Well, hey, guess thats good enough ...

I have started to veer off topic. Let me get straight back to the point. Simon is a predator. He takes advantage of people. And people like Onawah are enablers. Making comments blaming the victim is sickening. Imagine blaming a rape victim because she went to a friends house in a time of need for comfort and then the friend took advantage of her. Insanity. This is akin to what simon is doing but on a spiritual and emotional level.

I see people claim he isnt a counselor so he shouldnt be held to any standard. I call BS. He offers to help people. He is an energy counselor. A past life counselor . A spiritual counsler. You come up with the label you deem correct on your own. He should be held accountable for his actions like everyone else. Even if it is on a personal level and not professional. He has willingly taken a role of leadership and with that comes responsibilities.

To sum this all up I will again repeat myself and say that Simon is a liar, a predator, an opportunist, and a coward for not taking personal responsibility for what he has done and for letting others speak for him and for hiding behind excuses and lies.

I have no vested interest one way or the other but my personality dictates that in some situations like this one I simply have to speak up and speak my mind. I dislike bullies and I dislike victims being stepped on and victimized a second time even more.

I may be a bit rough around the edges for some of your likings, and my opinion may come across as abrasive but I believe in being matter of fact and not dancing around something as important as this subject.

There comes a point when you stop giving someone the benefit of the doubt and look at the proof and facts and history and make a decision and take a stand one way or the other. I suggest people really think on this. Simon would have you believe you arent educated or enlightened enough to understand everything that goes on on his level and in his life and it isnt possible for you to judge him. Some of his colleagues would ask you to forgive him and give him credit as an enlightened being and think of him as the victim of assaults both verbal and physical , both by humans and aliens alike. Know that they have a vested interest in Simon being cleared and being successful. They have invested years into this man and vouched for him. They are quite biased when asking you all to forgive him.

I again call BS. You all are quite educated and know better. You just are very cordial and dont want to hurt anyones feelings or ruffle feathers.

I enjoy the luxury of not being a member of any groups or forums. I do not mind offending people as long as I truly believe in what I am speaking about. I do not go out of my way to offend people, but it is hard to take a stance against a bully without doing so.

Simon and his followers will undoubtedly assume I am some demon or negative attacker because I dont buy into his nonsense. Convenient. Instead of viewing his nay sayers as educated enlightened humans who simply dont believe him. I do not fear any reprocussions , spiritual or energetic or etc from Simon or any of his followers. I would challenge Simon to actually produce proof of even half the stories he tells. He knows what I say is the truth. I would also challenge him to actually take the time to reply directly to the people who have accused him of wrongdoings himself. With true answers, not smoke and mirrors , misdirection, and lies.

I leave you all with an honest wish for a happy future , and to protect yourselves from people like Simon. This is your own responsibility. No one else is going to always be there to show you the way. Good luck.

*"Bill you have my permission to post this in the Simon thread. If people think I am just a troll or attacker I welcome them to speak directly to me. If I see enough people wanting to contact me I will happily create an email account dedicated for this specific topic. This is a personal email account so I request that this one specifically isnt posted. "
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th September 2016 at 18:04. Reason: removed dangling close [ / quote ], other minor edits

2. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th September 2016), abmqa (8th September 2016), Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), Althena (7th September 2016), Anchor (10th September 2016), angelfire (8th September 2016), Bibi (8th September 2016), Biff (7th September 2016), Bill Ryan (15th April 2018), BMJ (8th September 2016), Bob (7th September 2016), boutreality (7th September 2016), ceetee9 (16th January 2021), Chester (7th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Citizen No2 (7th September 2016), Daozen (7th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), drneglector (8th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), fourty-two (10th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Holly Lindin (12th September 2016), Intranuclear (8th September 2016), Islander12 (17th July 2020), Jantje (8th September 2016), Justplain (8th September 2016), Kano (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), Matthew (7th September 2016), Michi (7th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), muxfolder (7th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), Omni (11th September 2016), onawah (7th September 2016), Open Minded Dude (13th January 2021), Pam (8th September 2016), Post-Structuralist Comet (7th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Rawhide68 (17th July 2020), Red Skywalker (7th September 2016), RedSun88 (7th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Seagreen Sage (16th September 2016), Sean (12th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sophocles (7th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), toppy (17th July 2020), ulli (7th September 2016), uzn (8th September 2016), Wansen (17th July 2020), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), WildOrchid (13th September 2016), Wind (7th September 2016), Woody (7th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

I sincerely hope that others in the alternative community think carefully and follow the lead shown by Avalon in no longer supporting Simon threads.
    The management and mods are to be congratulated for the stance they have taken.
    Thanks also to who ever sent the e mail above.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

42 (7th September 2016), Alan (10th September 2016), Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), Althena (7th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Citizen No2 (7th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Islander12 (17th July 2020), Jantje (8th September 2016), Justplain (8th September 2016), Kano (8th September 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), Mike Gorman (8th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), Omni (11th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Seagreen Sage (16th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Siren Master (8th September 2016), Sophocles (7th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), Woody (7th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

If I could change one thing in the above email, I'd substitute the names with ****** and *****, and PM the original email to them.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th September 2016 at 19:45.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

airaspect (14th September 2016), angelfire (8th September 2016), bettye198 (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Kryztian (8th September 2016), littleOne (8th September 2016), onawah (7th September 2016), PurpleLama (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), sheme (9th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), Woody (7th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Unhappy Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

If i could change one thing, i would of liked Bill to make the decision -
    Instead of another anonymous (e-mail person) deciding what goes on here at the forum.

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

This letter would not have been posted unless the Mod's and BR agreed to it.

People need to grow up and stop giving into fantasies and authorities to tell them what is going on in the world.
    Stop putting your focus on nonsense.

but if that is your choice, maybe you can find another forum to do that on.

Because at this point you are part of the problem not the solution.

I hate to say this, I do love this forum, but their is a lot of stupid going around here and I don't want to be mean to the newbies but
    this really has to stop...

Their are many great teachers out there you can learn from that have done their due diligence and Bill has posted them somewhere on this forum.

(PS, don't kick off this forum please, I will be good from here on out, I promise)
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 7th September 2016 at 21:23.

9. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Biff (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Citizen No2 (7th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Fox (25th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Holly Lindin (12th September 2016), Intranuclear (8th September 2016), Kryztian (15th January 2017), littleOne (8th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), Woody (7th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Think this sums up the reason for the decision.

The mods and administration feel there are, and should be moral standards for how we humans treat one another, and we have a moral responsibility to uphold those standards.

Chris

11. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), Kryztian (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), littleOne (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), Michelle (7th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018), Woody (7th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Only the guiltless should be permitted to cast stones - We are told. I dislike hugely the naming of Avalon members by a stranger who's email is timely and backs up someone else's belief, surely we are all doing the best we can with the truth we perceive , Is anyone here all knowing? let us all allow each other space to grow our own way without public humiliation and dissection by stranger. " Now about those moral standards" I would have thought this could be classified as sensitive and not for public view.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    If i could change one thing, i would of liked Bill to make the decision
    Bill and the mods/admins did make this decision. Your insinuation to the contrary is unappreciated and unjustified.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (14th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Kano (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RedSun88 (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Bill and the mods/admins did make this decision. Your insinuation to the contrary is unappreciated and unjustified.
    Lets say Paul, just hearing from Mr Ryan (directly) would of been more effective and genuine ...

IMO ...

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,857 times in 21,554 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Only the guiltless should be permitted to cast stones - We are told.
    Since none of us ordinary humans are guiltless, that would imply that none of us should be permitted to "cast stones", and since explicitly calling out people will be labeled as a "casting of stones" by their defenders, that would imply that none of us should ever call out anyone else, in the view of their defenders.

I stand in opposition to that view.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (14th September 2016), Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Citizen No2 (7th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), greybeard (7th September 2016), Justplain (8th September 2016), Kano (8th September 2016), Kryztian (15th January 2017), Marianne (8th September 2016), Muzz (7th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RedSun88 (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), TargeT (7th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

This is a message I sent to Bill on the 19th August. I have removed a couple of sentences but changed nothing.

Quote I was right about Simon Parkes. I knew it.

I have made contact with an ex Mil MP who was on duty the day Parkes visited Fylingdales, he was in the guard hut when the town councillors visited. The reality of what happened bears no resemblance to how Parkes reports it.

He is a very dangerous man because people invest emotional energy in what he has to say. ************************ that is the best way I can describe it, in order to take this further. That man is heading for one hell of a reality check.
    **************************************************************************** (this sentence was in relation to Kerry Cassidy, although tied-in with this, a separate issue).

I think we have been lying to ourselves too. I think that we have convinced ourselves that we are so switched on that it has made us extremely vulnerable............. How does it go, give someone enough rope?
    I have been privy to some other information, about 6 - 7 weeks ago, when I met a well-known researcher for a few hours when I travelled to the UK. There are others out there who are of the same opinion as most on here regarding Simon Parkes. What some people need to realise is that Simon's MO is very dangerous and causing REAL HARM.

I posted a message to Simon Parkes with the info I have about the guard hut incident at Fylingdales and so far have heard nothing. I have the former Military Policeman's name, number and photograph and heard person-to-person exactly what went on. Very mundane, very ordinary. Any of us here could have a guided tour of Fylingdales if we so wished and with a little organisation and prior notice. You can write to them here:

RAF Fylingdales
    Pickering
    North Yorkshire
    YO18 7NT

It is a fairly common occurrence for civic leaders. There are other aspects of Simon's story, specifically what he says about his Mother, that have also been twisted, added to and re-mixed for Simon's fantasy de jeur.

His information is not even original, in fact, it's not even his. He has plagiarised a member of this very forum as well as a host of others across the internet. His predictions have amounted to nought. His assessments of geo-political situations have been proven, time and time again, to be wrong.

I know that some people are looking for hope. People must realise that WE are that hope. Not some snake-oil salesman.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 7th September 2016 at 21:31. Reason: Removed un-needed statement

19. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), angelfire (8th September 2016), animovado (28th October 2016), Biff (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Circe (22nd May 2017), Daozen (23rd October 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (8th September 2016), Holly Lindin (12th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), kanishk (7th December 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), littleOne (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), onawah (7th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Ric Easton (2nd February 2021), Savannah (10th September 2016), Seagreen Sage (16th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (8th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), ulli (7th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lets say Paul, just hearing from Mr Ryan (directly) would of been more effective and genuine ...

IMO ...
    Geo with respect Paula posted links to quite a few posts by Bill regarding Simon--Bill if anything was more vocal than most on his views and the evidence he had to back up these. Bear in mind that there was a lot of support for Simon here--I would say that he betrayed the trust that members had in him---some with personal experience of that.

Best wishes
    Chris

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), Pam (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

Please clarify, Citizen No2 The first part of your post is in quotes and you are saying that is from you, and the second part not in quotes is also what you wrote, correct? So you and the anonymous person have written pretty much identical things about Simon and have contacted (presumably) the same ex-MP at Flyingdales, is that correct?

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    This is a message I sent to Bill on the 19th August. I have removed a couple of sentences but changed nothing.

Quote I was right about Simon Parkes. I knew it.

I have made contact with an ex Mil MP who was on duty the day Parkes visited Fylingdales, he was in the guard hut when the town councillors visited. The reality of what happened bears no resemblance to how Parkes reports it.

He is a very dangerous man because people invest emotional energy in what he has to say. ************************ that is the best way I can describe it, in order to take this further. That man is heading for one hell of a reality check.
    **************************************************************************** (this sentence was in relation to Kerry Cassidy, although tied-in with this, a separate issue).

I think we have been lying to ourselves too. I think that we have convinced ourselves that we are so switched on that it has made us extremely vulnerable............. How does it go, give someone enough rope?
    I have been privy to some other information, about 6 - 7 weeks ago, when I met a well-known researcher for a few hours when I travelled to the UK. There are others out there who are of the same opinion as most on here regarding Simon Parkes. What some people need to realise is that Simon's MO is very dangerous and causing REAL HARM.

I posted a message to Simon Parkes with the info I have about the guard hut incident at Fylingdales and so far have heard nothing. I have the former Military Policeman's name, number and photograph and heard person-to-person exactly what went on. Very mundane, very ordinary. Any of us here could have a guided tour of Fylingdales if we so wished and with a little organisation and prior notice. You can write to them here:

RAF Fylingdales
    Pickering
    North Yorkshire
    YO18 7NT

It is a fairly common occurrence for civic leaders. There are other aspects of Simon's story, specifically what he says about his Mother, that have also been twisted, added to and re-mixed for Simon's fantasy de jeur.

His information is not even original, in fact, it's not even his. He has plagiarised a member of this very forum as well as a host of others across the internet. His predictions have amounted to nought. His assessments of geo-political situations have been proven, time and time again, to be wrong.

I know that some people are looking for hope. People must realise that WE are that hope. Not some snake-oil salesman.

It's coming down the pipe for this man.

Regards.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

No onawah.

I wrote the message to Bill on 19th August. As far as I know, and I would say I am correct, I'm the only person to speak to this ex-military policeman. I see nothing in the new message sent to Bill about contacting the soldier on duty that day.

This message that has been sent to Bill that is the O/P, I know nothing about.

It just further proves how a lot of people are feeling. By slowly chipping away at Simon's stories, due diligence, they are starting to be exposed for what they are. Twisted facts and out-and-out lies.

That is my opinion only.

Let me make this crystal clear. I know nothing of this new message sent to Bill by a non-member or who that person is.

Hope that makes it clear.

EDIT: What do you think of all this onawah, if I may ask? I feel for the position you are in, I really do, because I have been in that position too. When I found out that I had been lied to for so long, it hurts, and made me doubt myself more than anything. It made me not trust my own judgement, which was the worst thing.

This is just what I have found out about Simon, with a little digging. It's a free choice World, and it's your choice who you listen to. That aspect, I respect.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 7th September 2016 at 21:20.

25. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

IMO ...
    Effective, genuine, right... I don't know what your problem is but I guess you missed all these posts by Mr. Ryan:

(Grateful thanks to RunningDeer for the list.)

The (not on the list) most effective and genuine post Mr. Ryan made, IMO was the post describing his reaction upon hearing a recording of Mr. Parkes screaming in rage at a client.

I may be deaf, but I can hear.

27. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

6pounder (8th September 2016), Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), gaiagirl (30th June 2017), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), Omni (11th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wink Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

IMO ...
    Geo with respect Paula posted links to quite a few posts by Bill regarding Simon--Bill if anything was more vocal than most on his views and the evidence he had to back up these. Bear in mind that there was a lot of support for Simon here--I would say that he betrayed the trust that members had in him---some with personal experience of that.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Thanks Chris ...

Lets be real here ...

Members and Mods come and go ... But make no mistake it's all Bill Ryan's Forum.

Just a suggestion, the administration might consider a new PR position for it's team.

IMO ...

Oops misspelled poster's name.
    Last edited by giovonni; 7th September 2016 at 21:24.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

If i could change one thing, i would of liked Bill to make the decision -
    Instead of another anonymous (e-mail person) deciding what goes on here at the forum.
    As you can see from the date of the e-mail (3 Sept), it was received 4 days ago. I forwarded it to the other mods, and we all discussed the issue for a further several days. We work very much as a well-aligned collective, and it's very rare for me (or anyone!) to make a unilateral decision about anything of magnitude. We're actually pretty careful about this kind of thing.

It should be noted, though, that the personal complaints of course carry far more weight. This was quite a passionate, articulate message, and on balance we thought it was well worth posting, but it was still someone's opinion.

All the other messages received which I've been asked to post have been testimony.

30. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), drneglector (8th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), greybeard (7th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), kirolak (8th September 2016), Lancet (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), Nasu (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Seagreen Sage (16th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Awesome post
    I really enjoyed it. To the chap out there who wrote it, I lift my mug to you. Cheers!

My personal take that differs in regards to Simon.
    I do not think Simon was lying about his abductions. They match so much with what Dr. Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic talk about in terms of what was recovered using deep regression hypnotherapy in relation to folks who have been abducted by reptilian/grey/mantis types.
    In my opinion this makes Simon more dangerous than an everyday con-man or common liar, because I'm afraid his, is an agenda being carried out by negative ET forces intent on broadening their net in terms of harvesting the energy of mankind.
    My honest opinion for folks who have had interactions with Simon?
    Native Americans here in the US have a practice when one is sick. You use your intuition to find a place where the energy of the earth is conducive with you personally. Then you build a cage out of sticks, a body size cage that lays along the ground horizontally. You get into the cage and have someone cover you well with the soil of mother earth, and you meditate, asking the earth to heal your body and energy body.
    The earth absolutely has the power to heal us, physically and energetically.
    Good Day to All.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Citizen No2 (7th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), NancyV (8th September 2016), onawah (7th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (7th September 2016), Shannon (8th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), WhiteFeather (8th April 2018)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

In a way, I am glad that this matter has been put to rest, but I agree that the OP letter should have been for members only. However, I don't apologize for keeping an open mind about Simon or any other whistleblower who is being accused of various things, when no real tangible proof other than hearsay is being provided of serious wrongdoing.
    We all know the elite are desperate to keep information that is unfavorable to them from being spread, and they will go to great lengths to obfuscate the truth and to discredit their detractors.
    Just because someone is a member of Avalon doesn't mean that they are infallible, integral or omnipotent, and that certainly holds true for non-members as well.
    Contrary to what so many seem to believe, I am not convinced one way or the other about Simon's story or his integrity or motives.
    I've experienced a lot of "stranger than fiction" kinds of things in my own life, and as unbelievable as his story may sound to others, I think there's a chance it may be at least partly true.
    I also would not surprised if it is all fabricated.
    But when your mind is made up and nothing can change it, then there is isn't a lot of opportunity for real proof left to be presented, if it is ever uncovered.
    As for Simon's abilities or integrity as a counselor, I have no idea.
    I've heard people make both positive statements and negative statements about all kinds of licensed and unlicensed counselors, psychics, channelers, advisors, etc. etc.
    It seems to me to be more about finding the right one than expecting a one size fits all, or having any expectations at all--it seems to be pretty much a crap shoot to me.
    I would much rather keep my own counsel.
    And that is all I have to say on that subject.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bettye198 (8th September 2016), BMJ (8th September 2016), chanda (8th September 2016), Demeisen (8th September 2016), DePortugal (8th September 2016), Elisheva (8th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Jackson (17th September 2016), Kryztian (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Satori (8th September 2016), sheme (9th September 2016), Ultima Thule (8th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Red face Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Paula posted links to quite a few posts by Bill regarding Simon--Bill if anything was more vocal than most on his views and the evidence he had to back up these. Bear in mind that there was a lot of support for Simon here--I would say that he betrayed the trust that members had in him---some with personal experience of that.

Best wishes
    Chris
    Repost + link corrections

Updated list of Bill's posts (not all of them):

Alberto e Daniela's Thread: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

Post #9
    Post #31
    Post #79
    Post #90
    Post #148*
    Post #196
    Post #242
    Post #256*
    Post #258
    Post #274*
    Post #278*
    Post #292*
    Post #295*
    Post #317

UPDATE: Oops, I didn't see Sierra's post. I couldn't copy from the closed thread, so I redid them. I found an error in a link or two. And added * to several of them.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th September 2016 at 14:08.

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

6pounder (8th September 2016), Chester (8th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (7th September 2016), DNA (7th September 2016), Ewan (8th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2016), Hervé (7th September 2016), Jantje (8th September 2016), Marianne (8th September 2016), quiltinggrandma (10th September 2016), Seagreen Sage (16th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), sheme (9th September 2016), Sierra (7th September 2016), Sophocles (8th September 2016), Spellbound (8th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast