Default Re: Simon Parkes: Questions of integrity and credibility

You must be joking.

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    It's not censorship to you? So it's your way or the highway, Shannon? You don't have the objectivity or respect for others that SHOULD be required to be a moderator. I can do my own thinking, my own discernment, thank you very much. Your manipulation has always been an affront to thinking people on this forum.
    My way or the highway? Where are you getting that?

Manipulation? I hope you're kidding and if not, you better back that up sister.

I understand that you're angry, it's very noticeable but please do not take that anger out on me, I have not mistreated you and would like to be treated the same way.
    Last edited by Shannon; 10th September 2016 at 21:30.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

AutumnW (10th September 2016), Chester (11th September 2016), Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), drneglector (11th September 2016), Hervé (10th September 2016), Jean-Marie (11th September 2016), Longjohn (11th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #123
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Lindy lou-- Unsubstantiated opinion pieces? Bill heard a tape of a counselling session, which he described as 'horrible.' -- for starters.

Your requirements for substantiation seem pretty high for someone who supports a man/mantid/reptilian with an Illuminati application form in his back pocket! Sheesh.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), Hervé (10th September 2016), Jean-Marie (11th September 2016), marique3652 (11th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I agree with Onawah, and I'm flabbergasted that so many otherwise thinking people have jumped on the bandwagon that these unsubstantiated opinion pieces are gospel...
    [...]
    There is a whole thread where these testimonies have been gathered: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor that onawah and yourself are belittling and dismissing as "unsubstantiated opinion."

The OP of this current thread is only an unsolicited external viewpoint that's a summary of that thread ^^^... so, read that thread first.
    Herve, where have they been substantiated? Is there any documentation?

What is perfectly clear is that the poster have something against Onawah. Once again, I'm disgusted that the moderators and a group, and according to Paul included Bill himself, that this group would publish something from an outsider that says such awful, undeserved, and UNSUBSTANTIATED things about Onawah. The original anonymous outsider letter is a hit piece. Where is your discernment?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

onawah (15th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks Araucaria, You are probably right, I may have misunderstood what you meant about karma, but your posts are a bit like Carmody in some ways, in that I often get big "ahas" from what you write, even if it's not necessarily the revelation intended by you.
    I simply meant that, if we believe it to be so, as most of us have been programmed to do, what goes around comes around, unless we do something to change that game for ourselves.
    In other words, we don't have to be nasty to someone else because they were nasty to us in order to balance the "karmic scale", or to uphold divine justice.
    We can short circuit that process of retribution by forgiving, by learning a different perspective, by buying out of that kind of "eye for an eye" mentality, which can indeed just as likely lead to endless conflict.
    Opting out may leave the other person unchanged, but it will definitely free you, and possibly even free the other person too by giving them a little more light to see the truth by.
    You can still do something to change that person for the better if you have enough skillful means at your disposal, and that is the dance of the Bodhisattva.
    (As in Eva's mention of the stories about the Tibetan saint Milarepa, who transformed demons with his compassion.)
    People can change and often do, and often because of the compassion of another.
    No matter if I still don't understand your message; thanks as always, for your very intelligent presence here.
    And thanks to Chris (Greybeard), who I've removed from my ignore list, whose opinion I do respect, even if I don't always agree.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Good food for thought, Araucaria. (...)
    But if you understand karma at all, it is clear that heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense.
    Thank you Onawah, but you seem to have missed my point about karma, which I said was crap; or more politely, it is... spiritually correct. Since from the viewpoint of eternity, karma is by definition a zero sum game, it all comes out in the wash, so I’ll be nice some other time and meanwhile I can do as I please. This means that in terms of karma, heaping abuse makes perfect sense even from a positive standpoint; except that, as Sierra points out, that is not what is happening here. If karma sums to zero, it can safely be ignored not just by evildoers, but equally by those doing good. I don’t care what my current karma rating is, any more than I care how enlightened I am becoming. We are eternally enlightened and are supposed to be having fun pretending otherwise. If only a tiny minority are having fun at everyone else’s expense, then it is time to try something different.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anchor (12th September 2016), araucaria (12th September 2016), AutumnW (10th September 2016), Chester (11th September 2016), greybeard (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #126
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Onawah, with fake gurus, abusive personalities, the goal isn't to forgive, it is to become indifferent, IMHO.

Forgiveness keeps the game going. When an individual chooses a pervasive pattern of abuse, it is best to simply say goodbye to them. You disengage.

You are really wrestling with this because you are a kindly person who likes to give people the benefit of the doubt. I imagine it really bothers you to see someone being 'ganged up on.' And that is to be applauded! But there are limits to its effectiveness in dealing with covertly aggressive personalities, like Parkes
    Last edited by AutumnW; 11th September 2016 at 02:42.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), marique3652 (18th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #127
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    What is perfectly clear is that the poster have something against Onawah. Once again, I'm disgusted that the moderators and a group, and according to Paul included Bill himself, that this group would publish something from an outsider that says such awful, undeserved, and UNSUBSTANTIATED things about Onawah. The original anonymous outsider letter is a hit piece. Where is your discernment?
    Thank you for letting us know your appreciation of your host, admins and moderators team.

Feel free to leave Bill's living room and take yourself somewhere across the street.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (10th September 2016), Chester (11th September 2016), Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (11th September 2016), Shannon (10th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #128
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Onawah I have always been your friend even though we disagree on Simon.
    But I respect you for sticking to your guns through thick and thin.

Much love to you.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BMJ (12th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), PathWalker (12th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Thanks Autumn, I do try to look for the good in people, and I am not so cynical that I think people can't change.
    But words have different meanings for different people.
    Forgiveness doesn't keep the game going unless you choose to keep the game going, IMHO.
    It is part and parcel of walking away, in my book, and it is certainly not the same thing as condoning.
    But we all have different definitions of words.
    Detachment is the Buddhist word which I prefer to indifferent, which implies a kind of apathy, I think.
    But it's OK. We don't have to agree about everything, do we?
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Onawah, with fake gurus, abusive personalities, the goal isn't to forgive, it is to become indifferent, IMHO.
    Forgivenesskeeps the game going. When an individual chooses a pervasive pattern of abuse, it is best to simply say goodbye to them. You disengage.

You are really wrestling with this because you are a kindly person who likes to give people the benefit of the doubt. I imagine it really bothers you to see someone being 'ganged up on.' And that is to be applauded! But there are limits to its effectiveness in dealing with covertly aggressive personalities.
    Each breath a gift...

17. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Mass manipulation, hooked by judgment

"You and me" if I can speak for you in this matter accurately in this way, are NOT seeking money to give others guidance out of a sense that we can offer security people would best find in us. -Simon did.
    In such situations, it is best that a standard of behavior is expected of the "service provider" -in this case that is Simon- and evidence is that this provider has failed to meet an acceptable standard.

Perhaps more than, as you say you have kept a periphery eye on threads on Simon, you'd like to look deeper. The sentiment you're seeking to capture built over a time, during that time evidence and allegations mounted, and scant evidence if any cleared him.

"Judgment is just like a cup that we share, I'll jump over the wall and I'll wait for you there- far past the weeds and our visions of things to come" -"Rabbit Will Run" by Iron and Wine

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]
    Thank you for letting us know your appreciation of your host, admins and moderators team.

Feel free to leave Bill's living room and take yourself somewhere across the street.
    That is my truth, and you can't handle it. I'm ashamed that you --all including Bill -- would allow a member to be treated like that by an outsider. It feels Luciferian to me.

20. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    It's not censorship to you? So it's your way or the highway, Shannon? You don't have the objectivity or respect for others that SHOULD be required to be a moderator. I can do my own thinking, my own discernment, thank you very much. Your manipulation has always been an affront to thinking people on this forum.
    My way or the highway? Where are you getting that?

Manipulation? I hope you're kidding and if not, you better back that up sister.

I understand that you're angry, it's very noticeable but please do not take that anger out on me, I have not mistreated you and would like to be treated the same way.
    Well, I went through pages of your posts, and it seems like you only act this way as regards SP. Your posts on other subjects seem on point. But it is a fact that you put yourself above the members who recognize that SP did some crappy things, but would still like to hear what he has to say. And I really, really don't care for the way you and others have treated Onawah. Frankly, your behavior Pathwalker's thread was that of a troll and not a moderator.

Okay, this is Bill's forum, and we're all guests, and he can do whatever he wants to do including censoring SP for whatever reason, including that he's just plain tired of him. But when it comes to claiming high moral ground in the treatment of people, I call into question all of you for the way you've treated Onawah and all the other people who wished to have a discussion on the material.[COLOR="red"]

21. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]

You treated a member extremely poorly, and I'm calling you out. Take responsibility instead of whining that I'm not showing you enough "appreciation." Bill's living room is becoming an extremely uncomfortable place.
    \

22. Link to Post #134
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

That is my truth, and you can't handle it. I'm ashamed that you --all including Bill -- would allow a member to be treated like that by an outsider. It feels Luciferian to me.
    As I wrote earlier, please, do us a favor and do take your truth and yourself to some other party across the street.

As for the thread where the testimonies have been gathered, it's this one: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor which I spent a considerable time cleaning up from off-topics, most of them courtesy of onawah and Agape and gathered in this other thread: Our Experience With Simon Parkes as a contactee (split from "Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor" thread)

That original thread and split-off were further cleaned up from off-topic posts (courtesy of mostly the same culprits) by Paul and myself and collected here: Split thread for various Off-Topic posts from "Our Experience With Simon As a '____________' "

Edit:
    The above threads and links should give readers an idea of why this thread's OP specifically mentions onawah and Agape as well as why the team decided to publish the e-mail as-is.
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2016 at 19:42.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), Ewan (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    If I could change one thing in the above email, I'd substitute the names with ****** and *****, and PM the original email to them.

RunningDeer ♡

This is my very last post and personal warning to all of you , no pun intended dear Running Deer.
    After posting I'll simply log off and won't return to the same thread and place as I now did /did not return here for time period and I'm dwelling on my statement .

You simply don't realise one thing, life and all kinds of situations in life have many if not countless , different perspectives .

What I've seen here for very many years ( AND DID NOT PARTAKE IN ) was group mentality and all sorts of fan clubs being created on a go, pro and against various internet personas and so called 'whistleblowers'.

The quality of what you do here no matter how high you consider your endeavour is not dissimilar to other similar fan clubs , be it one of Britney Spears or John Lennon. Yes , those are some bright people but that does not say a word about their fans . It does not make you better or worse human being or any other Being ,
    being part of a fan club , there are thousands of them out there .

I get nothing but feeling of subtle irony , bitterness and sour feel from some of your posts that mentioned me and all these confrontations.

I once loved the collective as you do but it's simply not my range of interest to last in this environment forever and chit chat about people you or I never met,
    almost none here knowing me personally either.

One good reason I did not sign to internet forums rather willingly .

Taking part on the level you engage , generally speaking is simply bound to end up in much gossip , bitterness and confrontation.

When Simon was favourite here both Barry King and I were accused of jealousy and envy from similarly minded moderators and shown to our corner .

When I tried to substantiate my opinion and defend Simon for who he is and expressed another view on the whole situation , I was shown to corner too.

And here you see , some unknown people keep scribbling scrappy letters to Bill and others , anonymously about what they see here ?

Even this post of mine is like adding fuel to fire. I could be long but I'm not willing to give any energy to any of this anymore .

This forum has some excellent people , some bright and dull people , some weirdos , some sinister agendas quite like human society does in average.

Painting yourself a picture with 'pink glasses' about being a kind of perfect blameless society lead by blameless individual and debating quote-to-quote statements is simply not anything I do in real life or wishing to do , in any type of life .
    I'm sorry.

It pains me. It's easier not to open the PA page than to be engaged in some kind of virtual misunderstanding .

I'm really sorry . I know this will hardly get across to anyone here at all . I miss the feeling of connection here and whatever I say is bound to sound wrong .

The times shall roll over because it's what times always do and there's no sour feelings I keep in my heart .

Wish you all the best , without any sarcasms and ironies of fate ... without being puppets being played , without that all be big or small . Mind own mind , I guess .

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

6pounder (11th September 2016), BMJ (11th September 2016), bojancan (11th September 2016), Flash (10th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), Pam (11th September 2016), PathWalker (12th September 2016), RunningDeer (11th September 2016), sheme (11th September 2016), Wind (22nd September 2016)

26. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Araucaria:

I had not noticed you had asked my daughter those questions then. This is so neat and delicately asked. Thanks for having kind of checked on her indirectly at the time.

I find her answer so cute and naive. Tu peux également y voir les relents de dysphasie sévère qu'elle a dû gérer durant son enfance. Enfin!

the article/posts/video that you referred to in your post is soooo interesting and your analysis so correct, even when regarding psychopaths and non human entities, that I raise my hat to you.

Many of your points I have felt while around some psychopaths/sociopaths.

The main point being that if I am caught in the victim archetype, they tap in it readily playing the predator/perpretator. If I am not, and hold myself up with inner strenght, they do respect me. Albeit I am always conscious of being with a predator specie that is not my own and that I have to be watchful, without fear. THey do the same, keeping a distance, watchful for my mistakes, which are in fact giving up on myself even momentarily. What a training to get!!

Simon was telling us both, daughter and I, you Pleiadians/Lyrans hold to yourself and your very great strenght/high energies, and ask us, reptilians to get to that level, not the other way around. I mean telling us literally. Not bad if from a real psychopath!!!! lol - this is why I say he has some traits, but some other traits aren't psychopatic. So I am watchful, but without fear, because here, I do not know where to stand.

One time, I was speaking with Shane (another deemed illuminati reptilian), and he was telling me (truth or not, it does not matter, the archetypal story does), that the human specie was very near extinction after a planet wide cataclysm and that we were so desperate for help, going to be extinct, FEELING LIKE NATURE'S VICTIMS.

The Dracos saw this and took the opportunity to offer help (SAVIOR), which we were starving for as a specie - and still are, the archetype being so well implanted.

And slowly, like good sharks going around their prey, they slowly introduced helping conditions which were equating to promoting them as gods and giving ourselves as slaves basically (they have zero respect for their prey), letting go of our powers by not believing in ourselves.

They became the PERPRETATORS, and assigned young human perpretators to represent this kind of energies on the planet.

Shane, intentionally or not, was clearly explaining to me the origins of the victims complex, for all people on earth, the origins of this victim archetype we all adopted and continue to pursue, implement, use, even fighting to remain in it.

By getting out of it, we recuperate our own strenght and self powers, we recontact with our individual and group soul. If there is an hypnotic archetype on this planet, this is it. (there is others like the prostitute archetype, but they are secondary to the victim one in my views).

Araucaria. You wrote at one point that the collective consciousness of one specie communicate with the collective consciousness of the other specie and each individual kind of represent the whole of its specie, for communication purpose. You also mention somewhere that it is heart to heart communication that is effective (my paraphrasing).

I would rather say that you communicate with the specie's soul, not necessarily heart to heart. Some species do not have heart (I mean here the capacity for love, which I equate to higher spiritual evolution capacity). But they do have a collective soul if not cloned.

Thanks for your feedback. And thanks to Chris and Autumn too.

Good food for thought, Araucaria. (...)
    But if you understand karma at all, it is clear that heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense.
    Thank you Onawah, but you seem to have missed my point about karma, which I said was crap; or more politely, it is... spiritually correct. Since from the viewpoint of eternity, karma is by definition a zero sum game, it all comes out in the wash, so I’ll be nice some other time and meanwhile I can do as I please. This means that in terms of karma, heaping abuse makes perfect sense even from a positive standpoint; except that, as Sierra points out, that is not what is happening here. If karma sums to zero, it can safely be ignored not just by evildoers, but equally by those doing good. I don’t care what my current karma rating is, any more than I care how enlightened I am becoming. We are eternally enlightened and are supposed to be having fun pretending otherwise. If only a tiny minority are having fun at everyone else’s expense, then it is time to try something different.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    However, Simon is not all black or white. Lots of grey zones.

In fact, when I was looking for help for my daughter, with a question literally of life or death, he was the only one who extended a practical hand, down in the daily doings, to help - and believe me, he had no personal benefits from it.

And it worked, my daughter needed this kind of attention and caring as a father would. The content at this point is not as important as the attitude of those involved, feeling the care and support, that is what she needed.
    (...)
    Araucaria

your description of karma is very interesting, thank you.<

To me, Karma is correcting the unbalance (which often creates pain and destruction) you have created, as an individual, as a group or as a nation or as a planet. It can be what you have created in present and potentially past lifes. Period. No more. That is karma. Having the courage to rebalance.

It is certainly not submitting to more of it. Yes it is recognising the victimized, helping if possible, but not submitting to it, not getting into the world archetype leading to endless drama (victim, perpetrator, savior drama). I have been victimized, but I am not a victim, I own enough inner strenght to get out of this global archetype with the whole universe collaborating with me on this.

A big huge NO to this drama and everyone pushing for more of it.
    Thank you Flash. Yes, balance is simply telling yourself or someone else when you start veering off course: no big deal if you do something about it; in microdoses, it is actually the basis of friendship, and the conflict only creeps in when you ignore the micro-adjustments and veer too far apart. You end up with cowboys and Indians and endless conflict. Simon is not the devil incarnate: like anyone else, you can tell him, ‘please don’t do this, or don’t do that, but otherwise you’re probably doing OK’. The scale of ‘this’ or ‘that’ can vary, the important thing is that they listen when you say no; for that, it has to be a two-way dialogue. One of the most inspirational examples I can think of as to how to deal with this type of situation is provided by Anna Breytenbach, see here.

I remember being a little concerned with your visit to England, but feeling on the whole that you knew what you were doing. This was my reason for asking for feedback directly from Mini Flash, in her native French to make her feel comfortable. I quote her reply below, saying that it was a super beautiful experience she would never forget, that England is a beautiful country well worth a visit and that Simon is a good and extraordinary person she will keep close to her heart, along with his cats. As a mere friendly poster, I felt I had got all the reassurance I needed: I don’t think Mini Flash would have responded in this happy, spontaneous way if there had been anything much amiss.
    Quote Posted by Mini Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Mini Flash (here)
    voici une video assez drole sur les dessins animés japonais pour filles! Si vous conaissez pas, vous allez apprendre grace a cette vidéo

coucou Mini Flash
    Je vois que tu prends bien soin de ta maman.
    Il paraît que vous êtes allées en Angleterre voir Simon toutes les deux. Tu pourrais peut-être nous raconter tes impressions du vieux continent et des chats de Simon, il en a combien déjà? D'autres choses encore?
    Oui j'ai été visité Simon :D ! C'est une super belle expérience! Je n'oublirais jamais! Simon est quelqu'un de bien et extraordinaire.
    J'ai profité de cet occasion pour visiter l'Angleterre et un peu l'Irlande. J'était surprise de voir a quel point l'Irlande ressemblait au Québec! J'ai adoré voir l'Anglettere! Les paysages sont tellement beaux et j'adore leur accent! Je suggère fortement de visiter ce pays
    Pour les chats de Simon.. Je ne me rappelle plus du nombre de chats qu'il a.. Mais il en a beaucoup! LOL Ils sont tous mignons a leur propre façon.
    En tout cas, je n'oublirais jamais ce voyage. De plus, Simon et ses chats resteront toujours dans mon coeur
    Last edited by Flash; 10th September 2016 at 23:30.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (12th September 2016), BMJ (12th September 2016), greybeard (11th September 2016), Olaf (12th September 2016), onawah (10th September 2016), PathWalker (12th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #137
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

This is the original statement I responded too, before you edited it:
    Good food for thought, Araucaria. Heaping abuse upon someone because one is angry about abusive behavior makes no sense, particularly when it is done in the manner of an angry mob.
    Quite simply, the medium IS the message.
    Which was changed to:
    Quote We do have a right and even a duty to react to what others are doing; but since we do so in a spirit of harmonization, it makes no sense to do so in a manner other than in a spirit of harmony.
    If you have a problem with that, Sierra, please say why.
    What I have a problem with is this:
    With respect, Sierra, I never implied "that people with no prior knowledge of each other sat down to coordinate stories to 'get' Simon", nor did I say that others' statements were irrelevant, nor did I claim that there were no valid concerns.

My point has always been ...
    We know that the elite will hire people or mind control people to do their bidding, including lying and obfuscation, and so proof of allegations need to be substantial and verifiable, not just numerous. If anyone wanted to, numerous positive testimonials could also be provided here.
    The above statement *is* the implication that our members are hired to present coordinated stories to bring down Simon. Which with your silence towards those members you have made clear where you stand. Several members have pointed out your behavior towards the members giving testimony, and you have not addressed their concerns either.

Onawah, when allegations are numerous, when more than one tape recording of a session exists where it is confirmed Simon does indeed rage at clients, Simon does indeed use the manipulation on clients that he was Solomon, they were his wives, and the clients need to have unprotected sex with him to remove entities (when unprotected sex actually cords two individuals... ).

Quote I believe, much of what has been directed at me has registered in that way, as an angry mob, taking your anger out on me because of the things that you object to about Simon, perhaps because you have no access to him and because he refuses to come back to Avalon to address the charges that have been laid against him.
    Wow. That's a big assumption. I, heavens no. Going back to the original monster Simon thread, I don't think I ever posted, and I don't think I ever read more than a page or two to see if I was interested UNLESS brought to my attention by a report issue. I have no desire to relate to Simon, and I was never interested in what Simon had to say.

I found what Flash had to say very interesting, I think she caught the guys lingo, knew what to watch out for, stopped Simon in his tracks on the sexual invitation before it started, she and her daughter put "Simon filters" on their perceptions while hanging onto their baselines, and got to work. And it worked. Her daughter is alive. But there was no sexual or fearful manipulation here, was there? And it worked because Flash in this situation was aware. Mothers of Spec Ed children, good mothers, are hyper aware. I consider Flash brilliant.

Simon *did* come back to respond to the charges, and it was the consensus of members and readers that a) he apologized because he was caught out, which is not really an apology, and b) saying it was Anu who made him "do" it was a bull**** copout. He pretty much busted himself, by glaring deficiencies in his response.

At this point, I think there is no proof that will satisfy you. You are no longer my audience, it is the readers and members who are my concern. So yes, I agree with you below:
    Quote Not that bad behavior does not have to be addressed and prevented. Was there something you objected to in that statement, Sierra? It seems to me to be in agreement with your own.
    Quote My main objection all along has been that you think I am defending him, when in fact, what I object to is the manner in which he has been attacked, and in which I have been misrepresented and misunderstood.
    Well... I sincerely hope reading the above shows you where My perceptions went off the rails. Your treatment of the members, and brushing off their testimony and Bill Ryan's testimony as insufficient. Simon's emotional immaturity, repeated usage of clients for sex. Yes, I think there is fire, not just smoke. Yes, I think it is critical, especially if as you say Simon is becoming a big deal, that people know this about Simon. Yes, if clients want to screw Simon, the more the merrier, no objection. But using fear of entities to get sex? No, not acceptable.

Quote But no doubt these statements are just going to loose another barrage of criticisms. So I am going to make a promise here that I will never make another remark about Simon on this forum, and hopefully save us all a lot of time and trouble.
    Just so you know Onawah, I'm gonna be democratic, and consistent in my holding up Simon's behavior to scrutiny. But I promise not to bring up any future peccadillos or respond to threads where members bring up future peccadillos, and if there are future reports, I'll time out on the bench, heh.)

Quote I am more than ready for a ticket off this merry go round!
    I hear you sister, and me too.
    Last edited by Sierra; 11th September 2016 at 23:45.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Biff (11th September 2016), Chester (11th September 2016), Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (10th September 2016), Hervé (10th September 2016), NancyV (10th September 2016), RunningDeer (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016), ulli (11th September 2016), Wind (11th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    This is my very last post and personal warning to all of you , no pun intended dear Running Deer.
    After posting I'll simply log off and won't return to the same thread and place as I now did /did not return here for time period and I'm dwelling on my statement .

You simply don't realise one thing, life and all kinds of situations in life have many if not countless , different perspectives .

Hello Agape,

My comprehension has been poor all day with this thread, even when I’ve re-read some posts two to three times. Some posts seem to say one thing and it’s opposite. Hence, the my decision to staaaayyyy clear.

Quote This is my very last post and personal warning to all of you , no pun intended dear Running Deer.
    I read your quoted material to mean: 1) no posts on this thread 2) you’ll take some time away but will eventually return to Avalon.

If this is the case, I understand. I’d probably do the same. So…I made a gone fishin’ sign for you. [But] if your journey takes you in another direction, then I send a message of Godspeed, love and blessings, my Friend.

Oh, and here's some sage advice:
    1. Look both ways before crossing.
    2. Chew your food before you swallow.
    3. Stay hydrated.
    4. It’s okay not to make your bed.
    5. Don’t forget ya spinach.
    6. Goldfish like Ben&Jerry’s ice cream every now and again.

Love,
    Paula

Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th September 2016 at 11:27.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (11th September 2016), greybeard (11th September 2016), onawah (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), sheme (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Spellbound (11th September 2016), ulli (11th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #139
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

1. It's becoming apparent that you cannot reason with a hardcore Parkes follower, nor can you appeal to them on an emotional or ethical level. Same with Cobreros and Ke****es. The similar tactics used across all communities is unsettling. They're all bizzarely tenacious and evasive at the same time. It's like debating a snake in a brick wall.

2. I just invented a new word: Slaviourism/Slaviorism (© Daozen 2016-2020). I Googled it, only one previous instance of it exists on the net.

3. The way off the merry-go-round, IMO, is to start threads specifically engaging subjects and people directly. Talk respectfully to them, instead of about them. There is a lot of wisdom here, but little structure or strategy. This thread is in danger of becoming another multi-storey Avalon train-wreck, complete with wall o'types and repetitive points.

Two suggested threads:

- Have you been plagarized?

- Letters to alt media personalities.

In which alt media personalities are address respectfully and directly.
    It's a way of focusing content into one thread, instead of 20. If the other party doesn't answer, their silence will speak volumes.

^^ Those two threads would focus the discussion, and start to provide legal and spiritual closure. I have a suspicion that a minority of Avalonians enjoy the meandering grandstanding, and prefer to string the subject out instead of delivering the, uhh, coup de grace. Am I wrong to say that?
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th September 2016 at 00:52.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (11th September 2016), Pam (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016), Sophocles (11th September 2016), ulli (11th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #140
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default Re: Mass manipulation, hooked by judgment

I've only peripherally followed Simon Parkes, but just by reading through a few thread from the past couple days, it's obvious to me that he's under intense spiritual attack. And some members of this forum are part of that attack. One thing about the human race, we love to judge. Sometimes we even judge for others. And on the basis of high morality, no less.
    Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    "You and me" if I can speak for you in this matter accurately in this way, are NOT seeking money to give others guidance out of a sense that we can offer security people would best find in us. -Simon did.
    In such situations, it is best that a standard of behavior is expected of the "service provider" -in this case that is Simon- and evidence is that this provider has failed to meet an acceptable standard.

Perhaps more than, as you say you have kept a periphery eye on threads on Simon, you'd like to look deeper. The sentiment you're seeking to capture built over a time, during that time evidence and allegations mounted, and scant evidence if any cleared him.

"Judgment is just like a cup that we share, I'll jump over the wall and I'll wait for you there- far past the weeds and our visions of things to come" -"Rabbit Will Run" by Iron and Wine
    The above two posts started on a separate thread, but they seemed best suited to this present thread, so I have just now merged them over to here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (11th September 2016), Chip (11th September 2016), Debra (11th September 2016), Hervé (11th September 2016), Shannon (11th September 2016), Sierra (11th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast