+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nibiru Inbound - Time to Prepare (The Dragon in living color)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Nibiru Inbound - Time to Prepare (The Dragon in living color)

Nibiru Inbound - Time to Prepare

https://youtu.be/Dj8gjC7YLg4?t=826

https://youtu.be/Dj8gjC7YLg4?t=826

Planet X or the dragon with long tails in flaming red color, two long parallel tails, being emitted by what first appears to be two balls with flaming gasses coming from their left and right sides. Since the "tails" appear to be twisted, it appears these planets are rapidly rotating. Later in one video, two objects appear to turn into what may be three. They are orbiting a larger planet, "the blue catchina?" Both are leaving the sun and crossing under our orbiting pathway. The peculiar thing is that in this video, the Dragon emitting the gasses has an absolutely crazy path, eventually circulating around the "blue catchina?" Not our idea of orbital physics.

The second video shows sky views with planets peeping through thick chemtrails, etc.

I hope these will pass harmlessly under us and not cause the disasters predicted. However, prepare. I can only afford water wings, so be it!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bluestflame (11th September 2016), Citizen No2 (11th September 2016), Inversion (12th September 2016), sheme (11th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Inbound - Time to Prepare (The Dragon in living color)

How long has this thing been 'inbound' for?

I'd love to see it, could make proper use of the German command bunker that my house sits atop of. If I use my time machine application (Mac) I can see that it was meant to be here 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012........... But it's still not here. 2017 is now the time, correct?

It reminds me of the 'Saviour' meme's that are awash on the tinternet. Something other-Worldly that is coming to save/change everything. I'd love to be proved wrong. I've been talking about due diligence a lot recently. I spent the most I could afford on a pair of high-end binoculars a few months ago, just to start looking at the sky and Moon. I have my eye on a second-hand Meade telescope, the type that John Lenard Walson uses to see the craft that he films, or so he claims.

I spent time with a sky watching group, locally, that was very interesting and explained a lot of things that could easily be interpreted as 'other-Worldy, some time ago. I've made an acquaintance recently of an amateur astronomer. Now, as far as I can work out, and that might not stand for much, he doesn't seem to be part of the Cabal, or the Illuminate. He doesn't seem to be a Reptilian hybrid and he hasn't told me he has Mantid parents, he just seem to be a fairly normal, down to earth guy with an interest in astronomy. I've asked the question, "is there some other body, near to the sun, that is inbound?' He told me there was nothing there. He did say some very interesting things about the sun and it's behaviour recently, but as far as another, incoming body, nowt.

I'm still gonna get my telescope and filters and have a look for myself. I figured that if the thousand's of videos on YouTube are genuine then it shouldn't be that hard for a regular schmuck like myself to spend a couple of quid and see it with my own eyes.

Will have to wait and see.

Regards.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

bennycog (11th September 2016), Biff (12th September 2016), Daozen (11th September 2016), drneglector (12th September 2016), Elisheva (11th September 2016), Ewan (11th September 2016), fourty-two (11th September 2016), GaelVictor (11th September 2016), gord (11th September 2016), greybeard (11th September 2016), Inversion (12th September 2016), Ivanhoe (11th September 2016), kirolak (11th September 2016), littleOne (11th September 2016), markoid (11th September 2016), Matthew (12th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), NeedleThreader (11th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I often feel this is more a metaphysical thing, will we or won't we manifest it 0.0

I think we shall keep blocking it
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DarMar (11th September 2016), fourty-two (11th September 2016), Inversion (12th September 2016), kirolak (11th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Let me grab a chair and beer, it's going to be a while. (Again)

8. Link to Post #5
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I'll venture out to say as my thoroughly scientific opinion: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

UT

+ Reply to Thread