+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Hillary collapses at 9-11 ceremony

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Hillary collapses at 9-11 ceremony

No wonder she has many clones, if she gets sick they just roll out the clone ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. Link to Post #42
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Many supportive energies are coming to our planet, which is not so convenient to those guys and their overlords (who try to pull everything quite fast now)
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th September 2016 at 23:27.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

animovado (12th September 2016), bluestflame (12th September 2016), Callista (12th September 2016), Daozen (12th September 2016), David Trd1 (17th September 2016), NeedleThreader (12th September 2016), peggy englebrake (14th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (12th September 2016), Wind (11th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Bizarre, Inexplicable Behavior may have a medical excuse
    Hillary Clinton < = Parkinson’s Disease?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

5. Link to Post #44
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Check out her body double, wouldn't be the first one either.

She lost about 50 pounds all of sudden, that baby blood works wonders.

Last edited by Althena; 12th September 2016 at 00:29.

6. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    No wonder she has many clones, if she gets sick they just roll out the clone ...
    She may have clones, but the fact that we are consistently seeing her ill in public shows me that the technology is not working so well any more. As Limor Wolf says, positive energy is interfering with their plans.

This is not to say I support Trump.

I think people should turn away from the whole circus and start building their own fate.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), ghostrider (12th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Nan (12th September 2016), peggy englebrake (14th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #46
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    She may have clones, but the fact that we are consistently seeing her ill in public shows me that the technology is not working so well any more. As Limor Wolf says, positive energy is interfering with their plans.

I think people should turn away from the whole circus and start building their own fate.

Occam's razor disagrees, strongly.

much more likely that the "clone" thing is BS, and we have 1 sick lady who is leveraging a cocktail of pharmaceuticals to keep stable.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AutumnW (12th September 2016), avid (12th September 2016), Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), Daozen (12th September 2016), David Trd1 (17th September 2016), DNA (14th September 2016), guayabal (12th September 2016), Kryztian (12th September 2016), Matt P (12th September 2016), meat suit (12th September 2016), mgray (12th September 2016), Nan (12th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), NeedleThreader (12th September 2016), Olaf (12th September 2016), PathWalker (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016), Spellbound (12th September 2016), T Smith (12th September 2016), Tesseract (12th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #47
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Occam's razor disagrees, strongly.

much more likely that the "clone" thing is BS, and we have 1 sick lady who is leveraging a cocktail of pharmaceuticals to keep stable.
    Occam's Razor does not work so well in a high-technology sci-fi conflict.

This company is real, as far as I know:

http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?18

They have their own wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonaid

It could well be just one single sick lady, for sure. Whether there's one person, or there are clones, her physical body is not holding up.
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th September 2016 at 08:18.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), Phoenix1304 (12th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

The media coverage is very interesting.

When the public didn't buy the "overheating" explanation they did a retcon to "pneumonia" which they kept secret all weekend.

That's implausible too, obviously.

I think this is one of those rare moments where the yawning gap between reality and illusion becomes so apparent it's hard to ignore. I doubt we'll hear the last of this either, Trump will be all over this.

Big picture, my sense is that these moments of awakening are becoming more frequent, but maybe I'm just being am optimist.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), DNA (14th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), PathWalker (12th September 2016), TargeT (12th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Retcon, never saw that word before, but they are doing it more and more.

1. Float unbelievable story.
    2. Public doesn't buy it.
    3. Retroactively change story.

It's only going to get weirder from here on in.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), Chester (12th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), peggy englebrake (14th September 2016), TargeT (12th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Retcon, never saw that word before, but they are doing it more and more.

1. Float unbelievable story.
    2. Public doesn't buy it.
    3. Retroactively change story.

It's only going to get weirder from here on in.
    RETCON:

Quote Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, her doctor has finally admitted, after she was seen fainting and collapsing and had to leave the fifteen year memorial in New York City early. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (12th September 2016), Cidersomerset (12th September 2016), Daozen (12th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,829 times in 8,392 posts

If Hillary asked her minders to take her to her daughter's apartment, she may have thought she was dying.

In her situation, I'd probably do that.

Clones..... I don't know. That's a subject I struggle with, a bit like I struggle with multiple timelines stuff.

By 'struggle' I mean, I don't really believe in such things. I really don't think our world "leaders" are being replicated with instant same-age clones. That, to me is pure science fantasy, and gives conspiracy theorist bashers a couple of home goals even before we get onto the tangible stuff of investigations into who's screwing our world up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (14th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), PurpleLama (12th September 2016), TargeT (12th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

BREAKING: Emergency DNC Meeting ‘Hillary to be Replaced’
    https://truthkings.com/breaking-emer...ary-replaced/#
    Quote The question now will be if Joe Biden would accept, or even be eligible seeing he isn’t on any ballots across the nation. Would the DNC opt for current Vice Presidential nominee, Tim Kaine? This news is will serve as a toxic blow to a Democratic campaign which is already beaten up.

The DNC has long denied all allegations that Clinton’s health should be subject of any scrutiny. They’ve kept with the narrative that she’s perfectly healthy, until this afternoon when they have conveniently stated that she officially has pneumonia and was subject to dehydration in today’s mild conditions in New York City.

The Democratic party will have to scramble for replacement options likely lend Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, a huge favorable swing among independent voters who will likely see this as the last straw.
    SOURCE:
    https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    Quote David ShusterVerified account
    ‏@DavidShuster
    Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth
    3:08 PM - 11 Sep 2016
    DNC Could Pass On Bernie, ‘Delay Election,’ According To Bylaws
    https://truthkings.com/dnc-pass-bern...ording-bylaws/
    Quote Hillary’s fading health has become a national issue. While only a few weeks ago the subject was considered a rouse by conspiracy theorist, a cold hard reality set in this afternoon when Clinton collapsed on the streets outside of the 9-11 memorial in New York City. The DNC, as reported by Emmy Award-winning journalist David Shuster, are moving to hold an emergency meeting to consider a replacement for Clinton.

Clinton’s inability to walk will be almost impossible for the Democrats to sustain. In an election that’s already considerably close in the polls and facing a motivated group of Trump voters who will go to the polls on election day, the DNC must act now and replace her. But replacing her would seem a complicated matter. Vice Presidential candidate Tim Kaine wouldn’t likely be the choice. He has no real following, no star power to carry him past an energized Trump. Joe Biden formerly turned down the offer, though it doesn’t mean he’d turn it down again. He’s the only likely choice at this juncture. Clinton saying she “feels great” does little to help her party. She will likely field calls to formally resign from the election. And the media (who is currently banned from seeing her) will swarm in on this story as the tide has turned.

Bakari Sellers, a Hillary Clinton surrogate and CNN political contributor is now questioning if Hillary should be forced to reveal her medical records in light of today’s events. The Washington Post even turned on Hillary writing “Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the Presidential campaign.”

But what about Bernie Sanders? The DNC doesn’t want him, that was shown in countless emails exposed by Wikileaks several weeks back. The DNC could infact pass on Sanders completely and push election day. Strategically possibly?

Democratic Party bylaws stipulate that in the event that a major party’s presidential nominee dies or drops out, the party can hold a special meeting to find an appropriate replacement. It is further possible that Congress could delay election day if such an event were to occur too close to election day.

As it stands, a nominee for a major party has never dropped out or died prior to a major election. And pushing election day might not be the sanest move by Democrats, but the fact is, they are desperate to remedy a series of vile mistakes: 1) They were proven to have pushed Sanders out. 2) They helped conceal Hillary’s email scandal. 3) They’ve clearly concealed Hillary’s health demise. All of this has been shown to be a coordinated effort on the part of the DNC. And now they could actually attempt to manipulate election day.

The DNC moving to replace Hillary is a fantasy idea. It won’t happen. The DNC does not want Sanders as the nominee. They’ve currently provided the party with a sick, corrupt candidate over him. They aren’t about to have a change of heart anytime soon.

Here is Bernie running to the elevator, seeming the picture of perfect health, which is now making the rounds on social media.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eram (12th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (12th September 2016), thunder24 (12th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

HillarysHealth: Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia, cancels trip to California

Published on 11 Sep 2016
    The health of 68-year-old Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton
    has again fallen under the media spotlight, but this time due to a serious
    health issue. Less than two months from elections, Clinton has been
    confirmed to be suffering from pneumonia.

================================================

Hillary Clinton Pneumonia Diagnosis Revealed

Published on 11 Sep 2016

Clinton campaign says she felt "overheated" so she left to go to her daughter Chelsea's apartment.

===============================================

Hillary Clinton's doctor says she has pneumonia

Published on 11 Sep 2016
    Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with pneumonia, her doctor says. This comes
    just after video surfaced of the candidate stumbling out of the September 11th
    memorial event in New York City. CBS News political editor Steve Chaggaris, CBS
    News chief medical correspondent Dr. John LaPook and CBS News correspondent
    Nancy Cordes join CBSN to discuss.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2016 at 06:19.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (14th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

I would not be surprised if there was an announcement within 72 hours advising of her passing. She may well be wired up on life support to allow family to come to her side. They are already reports of emergency meetings behind closed doors surfacing as to replacements etc.

Its actually sad they have been forcing an obviously very sick woman to parade and sprook in public as directed. It actually shows what a charade the election process has become in the USA also by the manner in which the current president has been treated recently the office has no world respect any more.

Even Trump has gone quiet this time, lets hope some dignity and respect prevails

25. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Clearly unfit for office.

Could be staged too.
    A trick.
    She could not beat trump anyway.

If she can step out the race without the loss of face...
    These kind of people are prepared to do anything.
    Anything goes as long they can get away with it.

And personally, I wouldn't mind if Obama stayed for a third term.
    With Hillary we can expect war.
    Obama kept us us out of war.

I am afraid Trump can be blackmailed,
    ( as all presidents have dirt.)
    And will be blackmailed.

Turning in a playing-ball in someone else his hands.
    Rich billionaire hands I am afraid.
    Wallstreet , bankers-hands.
    War-hands.

I would vote for Obama !

26. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Could this be a ploy to get out the up coming debates?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Chester (12th September 2016), Eram (12th September 2016), Matt P (12th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Dehydrated? I don't buy it. It was mid-70's and you're telling me one of the wealthiest criminals in the world can't afford to have a couple handlers carry some water bottles to all these events?
    I don't buy the pneumonia bit either. My nurse practitioner wife tells me it's very odd that a doctor would come to private residence, diagnose pneumonia and then give powerful antibiotics. Pneumonia is confirmed by a chest x-ray. I don't think Chelsea had one in her apartment.
    I personally think it's not Hillary at all. That's Nagini that crawled into her skin and, as you know, snakes don't walk so well.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Althena (12th September 2016), Arcturian108 (13th September 2016), Bassplayer1 (14th September 2016), Cognitive Dissident (13th September 2016), Daozen (12th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Nan (12th September 2016), NancyV (12th September 2016), Shannon (12th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia diagnosis

5 minutes ago

US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has cancelled
    a campaign trip to California after being diagnosed with pneumonia.
    Mrs Clinton was taken ill on Sunday at a 9/11 memorial ceremony
    and was seen stumbling as she left the event early.

Her doctor said she was now re-hydrated and "recovering nicely".

Her Republican rival Donald Trump wished her a speedy recovery
    and promised to release details on his own health later this week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37336164
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2016 at 11:56.

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,751 times in 488 posts

http://82.221.129.208/basepagec4.html

NOT A HEALTH ISSUE, WATCH FOR THE BODY DOUBLE NOW

WHAT APPEARS TO BE HAND CUFFS CLEARLY VISIBLE

Was she or wasn't she. Be interesting to see where this goes.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Jay Freeman (14th September 2016), sunwings (12th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #60
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast