+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trans-national Corridor I-69 Cutting Through the U.S.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Trans-national Corridor I-69 Cutting Through the U.S.

One aspect of the now defunct SPP or Security & Prosperity Partnership, which may simply have gone underground for now and may emerge at a later time with a different name, are "multimodal corridors" which would have (or will) included a corridor for utilities and water pipelines. These are massive corridors that require huge swaths of land, owned by the citizens of this country, and the one currently in the works, I-69, extends from the Gulf of Mexico up the eastern border of Texas, through Mississippi, Indiana and into Michigan. There are currently town meetings being held throughout these states discussing this massive land-grab. The I-35 corridor is at present stalled. This corridor would extend from TX north through Kansas City up through Duluth, MN and into Canada.

From what I am reading, this is the reason that Agenda 21 is in the works. By herding U.S. citizens into stacked and compacted inner cities, corporations and international business interests can have their way with our country

Trans Texas Corridor racing ahead
    March 22, 2010

One of the proven ways Texans can STOP the TTC dead in its tracks is to utilize this little known goldmine of a government-to-government commission to force TxDOT to comply with the will of Texans within its jurisdiction.

The TTC-69 (planned to go from the Rio Grande Valley northeast to Texarkana and eventually up through Michigan) public private partnership (called CDA in Texas) was awarded to ACS of Spain and Zachry of San Antonio in June of 2008.

When TxDOT announced that TTC-35 was "dead," it also clearly stated TTC-69, also given the name I-69 to make it appear more harmless, is still moving forward. In fact, expansion of US 77 is already underway in the valley as part of the initial leg of what will be known as TTC-69/I-69.

In addition, Ports to Plains (to run from Mexico all the way to Alberta, Canada) and La Entrada de Pacifico, two other active TTC corridors, show that nothing has changed there either, except shedding the official connection by name to the Trans Texas Corridor. La Entrada, to traverse through the Big Bend area, has a disturbing new twist with the resurrection of the idea to cede Big Bend to international interests by deeming it an "international" park, essentially to join it with Mexico's "Big Bend" on the other side of the U.S. border.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010032...ing-ahead.html

'Nightmare' federal plan resurrected from crypt
    Controversial project now promoted under new name

November, 2010

It was Amadeo Saenz, the executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation, who not quite two years ago, proclaimed to the Dallas News, "Make no mistake: The Trans-Texas Corridor, as we have known it, no longer exists."

But it's been exhumed, now appearing on numerous government and industry alliance websites as the new and separate projects that are known as the I-35 Corridor and the I-69 Corridor.

Moreover, the Texas agency appears to have made a strategic decision to begin first with the I-69 Corridor portion that had received less attention during the battle that raged over the mega-highway project called the Trans-Texas Corridor from 2006 to 2008 when George W. Bush was president.

That the U.S. Department of Transportation under the Obama administration continues to harbor the dream of Mexico-to-Canada NAFTA superhighways is made clear by the Federal Highway Administration website that proclaims the "Corridor: Interstate 69 (I-69) – Texas to Michigan" is to be fully operational under the following project description: "The 2,680-mile international and interstate trade corridor extends from Mexico to Canada."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE...&pageId=231693

The Interstate 69 Corridor - (map showing corridor from southern Texas to eastern Michigan, in green)

http://blog.lordsutch.com/local/naft...tation-cnl.pdf

Bottled Water at Issue in Great Lakes
    September, 2008

A provision of the Great Lakes Compact allows water to be diverted from the basin if it is in containers holding less than 5.7 gallons. The question is whether bottling water from the aquifers that feed the lakes, the largest repository of fresh water on Earth, should be seen as ordinary human consumption, commercial production, or export of a treasured natural resource.

In August, Nestle Waters North America was granted permits for a new well and pipeline at its Ice Mountain facility in Mecosta County, Mich., where it bottles 700,000 gallons a day. Nestle also recently renewed permits for its plant in Guelph, Ontario. Both have sparked vocal opposition from those who say the industry is privatizing a public good and harming the environment.

Anu Bradford, a University of Chicago law professor, said international trade law cannot force a country to extract its natural resources -- such as water "in its pristine form in a lake." But once it is bottled and becomes itself a product, she said, trade agreements would prevent a ban on exports.

"How do we decide when water is a product?" she asked. "Under the WTO and NAFTA, there is no obligation for a state to extract its natural resources. The difference comes when it makes the decision to allow an entity to commercialize it and they do commercialize it. Then it is a product and you can't ban the export."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pid=sec-nation

Projected Super-Corridors will have Water Pipelines

The following is a study and presentation by Janet M. Eaton, PhD for the Sierra Club. This is a 55-page .pdf that is well worth the time to read because it explains the reason why Agenda 21 may actually become a reality in the not too distant future. The organizations that I have listed below are just some of the active participants in the breaking-up of the United States of America.

NAFTA-North American Free Trade Agreement

SPP-Security & Prosperity Partnership of North America, otherwise known as NAFTA PLUS - with no Parliamentary or Congressional oversight. In August, 2009, this SPP which G.W. Bush organized in secret with Canada's Harper and Mexico's Fox, was quietly disbanded....so we're told.

NACC-North American Competitiveness Council-the basis of which is the Council of the Americas -
    “The Council of the Americas is an Americanbusiness organization whose stated goal is promoting free trade and open markets throughout the Americas. It was founded in 1965 by David Rockefeller and a group of like-minded business people. It has been instrumental in the conception of NAFTA and CAFTA and fast track.”

CAFTA-Central American Free Trade Agreement

AIMS or Atlantica-US/Canada Northeast Economic Region or International Northeastern Economic Region, which includes Atlantic Canada, Maine, new Hampshire, Vermont, Quebec, Ontario, Great Lakes Economy, Mid-continental Region, North American Rocky Mountain West and New York.

According to Statistics Canada, “North America increasingly appears to be a single continental market tied together by ribbons of steel and asphalt.” North America is now one market for overseas container trade, with ports in Canada and the U.S. competing with each other for traffic to the interior of North America.

"Water is an essential need, a public trust, not a commodity. It belongs to everyone and to no one …. if Newfoundland is allowed to export bulk water, it becomes, ipso facto, a "good" under NAFTA, which wouldallow any other company in Canada to do the same.”

NASCO-North America's Super Corridor Coalition-an international trade group

NAITCP-North American International Trade Corridor Partnership

CNATCA-Central North American Trade Corridor Association-an international trade group

PNWER (the Pacific Northwest Economic Region) is headquartered at the World Trade Center in Seattle. It consists of Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and the Yukon. It is set up to operate as a Public-Private Partnership which signifies heavy corporate involvement. The PNWER Private Sector Council includes the Alaskan Rail Road, ExxonMobil, TransCanada Pipelines, US Bank, Columbia Falls Aluminum, Boeing, and BP.

http://www.sierraclub.org/committees...PAtlantica.pdf
    Last edited by Snowbird; 14th December 2010 at 12:49.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

fifi (14th December 2010), Fredkc (14th December 2010), shadowstalker (19th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Trans-national Corridor I-69 Cutting Through the U.S.

The following is an excellent short video that demonstrates this land-grab issue becoming systemic within the U.S. The most pristine areas of our country are being usurped by the U.S. Forest Service and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management-an oxymoron-as they lease millions of acres to the gas and oil industry in accordance with tens of thousands of permits to drill-baby-drill all over the West. Over a hundred thousand oil and gas wells have been drilled with plans to drill yet another hundred thousand. This in addition to thousands of miles of roads being built on unspoiled ground and billions of gallons of water pumped from aquifers in Montana and Wyoming to develop coal-bed methane wells.

This, because the Cheney/Bush administration decided and the Obama administration continues on the path of this heinous decision.

Who is running our public lands? The American people or the oil and gas indrustry?

A Land Out of Time (21 mins)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1479264146858#
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Trans-national Corridor I-69 Cutting Through the U.S.

I do question the point of building yet MORE highways. It's got to be more efficient to go by train and air.

I still can't see anything sinister about this just yet.

+ Reply to Thread