+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Deliberate Disinfo

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Deliberate Disinfo

Okay, I'm going to have to start this off by acknowledging Mr. Fred Steeves and Divine Feminine on this one. I was giving Courtney Brown, with his CIA connections, the benefit of the doubt on his remote viewing organization the "Farsight Institute." His viewers seemed genuine to me, and still seem genuine to me, but I have just caught Brown himself in a totally manipulative lie, and the lie can be proven using the Internet Wayback Machine.

Here's the long story short: They are doing a "Time-Cross Project" where they try to remote view a news-worthy event a month in advance. It was clear from the beginning that this prediction would be a description of one, single news event. For June and July they seem to have gotten fairly accurate results, but each event (mass protests in the US, the Orlando shooting, and the Istanbul attack) were all government-sponsored events, which I think is interesting but is not important for the moment. What is important is that their predictions for August were all over the wall, and in response they have quietly changed the stated goal and method on their website in order to cover for their failure. The Internet Wayback Machine proves it.

I've already posted elsewhere a summary of their results for August:

Quote From paper sessions predicting an August event:

Dick Allgire sensed some object moving rapidly through the atmosphere. For the sight of this "fast motion" he associated "searing" temperature. He subsequently writes, "Boom!," "hot" and "molten." He writes "impact pieces rain down," re-emphasizing the fact that he is predicting an impact event, with "scorched soot," "residual heat" and "fused material." He goes on to describe the feel of the blast in more detail, uses the words "atomic" and "nuclear." On page 8 of the PDF he has a nice drawing.

Daz Smith says that "the ground shakes and a structure or structures wobble then fold on themselves downwards," which is about as close to the description of an earthquake as any of the four viewers got. Other than that he mostly just describes generic destruction without attributing a specific cause.

Princess Jeannee only described generic destruction of an urban environment, when examining the subjects, said that they spoke English and were racially a mix of white and "brown" people. She also spent a lot of time on a flying or hovering object over the action, which she thought had something to do with the destruction, and was emitting something like water. She wondered if the city was being attacked by the flying object.

Aziz Brown focused on an energetic force rocketing upward from the surface of the earth. Some words are jotted down describing what's going on: "big fire," "explosion," "gas fire," "olympic torch." Aziz then focuses on a massive fireball/explosion, drawing it out and also writing the words "Hiroshima," "Nagasaki," "atom bomb," "Iraq/Syria."

So between these four viewers we have indications that could have covered any of the following:

- Meteor impact
    - Nuclear/atomic blast
    - Earthquake
    - UFO attacking a city
    - Urban disaster in an English-speaking country
    - Urban disaster at the Olympics
    - Urban disaster involving Iraq and/or Syria

Out of all of these indications from the written sessions, it seems like somebody got lucky that a major earthquake just happened to occur in August, because none of the other crap they were seeing panned out at all.

Okay, so the results for August were a mess. They got it wrong. That doesn't mean they're disinfo does it?

Not in itself, no. But then Courtney Brown made this video where he claims that August's results were accurate and that it is a "well known" phenomena in remote viewing that, for some reason, they can't target a single news event for each month (as they were previously claiming they were doing!) but can only target a group of multiple major news events and aren't able to tell in advance if they are related or not.

Here is the video where Brown makes a lot of excuses for the terrible August results and claims they were successes anyway:

Like I said, he is now claiming that they're not targeting a single event, but a group of news events and can't distinguish them. A "well known" phenomena. There's just one problem.

They have quietly changed the text of their website to reflect this new excuse, when the website previously said the exact opposite, that they were definitely targeting only a single news event.

This is what the website says now:

http://farsight.org/demo/Time_Cross_...main_page.html

See "events," in plural? And "one or more major newsworthy events"? That's not what they were claiming before. This is what the website said in August:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160806...main_page.html

That is the Internet Archive's cache of the same web page for August 6, 2016, about a month ago. You can check it yourself. It clearly said "major event" (singular!) and "a major newsworthy event."

Conclusion: Courtney Brown has retroactively changed the method of this "project" to allow himself a greater fudge factor in trying to convince us that the failed predictions were nonetheless accurate. This is dishonest and immoral manipulation, and they must have intentionally done this because the website was deliberately changed and Brown himself has clearly changed his story. I guess he is hoping that people aren't paying very close attention.

The Farsight Institute is disinformation. I didn't believe it before, but now I have to. The above is the proof.

2. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Deliberate Disinfo

Perhaps this is designed to use our combined thought power to boost their own agenda, they insinuate an obvious thought and we use our combined brain power to fulfill their desired outcome. I will give them no more attention unless it is to combat their apparent agenda.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

I agree with the sentiment of sheme's comment on this. The system of control relies upon manipulating intention on sub and unconscious levels in the mass of the population, to a lesser extent and just as important, manipulations to the intended expectation of a sufficient number of people is required.

I've started quite a few threads speaking to this subject, though I approach it from a standpoint of directly identifying the advanced applications of science and mega structures that make this system operational and their applications.
    My most recent applicable thread offers a conceptual "access point" from which one may consider the possible validity of information in my other threads, those are linked to in the opening post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE

For most, please be entertained giving a unique idea consideration, a few may find info there applicable to their own individual discipline. In other words, consider the information on its own grounds without expecting me to be beholden to prove anything to you.
    -That hamster wheel needs to be outgrown.

BE WELL

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th September 2016), betoobig (13th September 2016), Citizen No2 (13th September 2016), ghostrider (13th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016), Pam (12th September 2016), RunningDeer (13th September 2016), sheme (12th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Seems to me a bit more push to have "Farsight" be wrong.. Certainly the bravado was strong, and a push to establish itself as an "authority" in predictions using RV schemes.

Although to me, it sounds like what politicians do all the time - adjust, refine, hone, and deal with mis-understood topics, to clarify when something was hyper-ambiguous to be less in-credible.

The faux event - logic: that if they had a "success record" prior, I've pointed out there may be a potential that something didn't deliberately 'mess with' the quantum predicted outcome.

What certainly is happening is there are folks specifically now wanting and claiming beyond question, that Farsight is "disinformation".

Is it? or is the dude being typical of correcting a reach which was too boastful in retrospect.. Changing a webpage to a less bravado format seems a lot like figuring out excessive ego certainly doesn't win supporters. Sounds more political than conspiratorial/disinformation to me.

Mountains out of anthills..

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Perhaps this is designed to use our combined thought power to boost their own agenda, they insinuate an obvious thought and we use our combined brain power to fulfill their desired outcome. I will give them no more attention unless it is to combat their apparent agenda.
    That's what I think. The only things they've predicted accurately just happen to be false flags.

I think these remote viewing sessions are being structured so that they aren't predicting anything. They're just telling you what the rogue faction's next plans are and trying to plant that idea in peoples' heads.

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Seems to me a bit more push to have "Farsight" be wrong.. Certainly the bravado was strong, and a push to establish itself as an "authority" in predictions using RV schemes.
    Well Courtney Brown obviously lied Bob. I'm not sure if you read that part of my post but not only did he lie in his video, but they even went back and changed the website to conform with the new lie.

I knew when I heard him talking that he was changing his story. Good thing the Internet Archive keeps track of what the website used to say, so we could catch him in the lie.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Not to mention their logo looks like a combination of an eye and a snake.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th September 2016), boutreality (12th September 2016), Pam (12th September 2016), RunningDeer (13th September 2016), sheme (13th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Bob-

Speaking for myself, I'm indifferent to whether or not Farsight is disinfo, rather let's endeavor to place their contribution in a larger context.
    If they are knowingly a fraudulent organization, that is to be dealt with as a legal issue.

My take is that most if not all of what is taught as RV protocols and techniques trains one to entangle their perceptual awareness to a fixed point in a highly advanced control system.
    This point is what is "found" and seen for what it is by those that are convinced that all of reality is a matrix like simulation, but for most, once this "level in their capacity" is achieved they take the information from retrieved from that point as legitimate "reads," no mater what method is employed to verify those results.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th September 2016), Bob (12th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016), Pam (12th September 2016), RunningDeer (13th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    That's what I think. The only things they've predicted accurately just happen to be false flags.

I think these remote viewing sessions are being structured so that they aren't predicting anything. They're just telling you what the rogue faction's next plans are and trying to plant that idea in peoples' heads.

Well Courtney Brown obviously lied Bob. I'm not sure if you read that part of my post but not only did he lie in his video, but they even went back and changed the website to conform with the new lie.

I knew when I heard him talking that he was changing his story. Good thing the Internet Archive keeps track of what the website used to say, so we could catch him in the lie.
    I think it is a politically oriented maneuver as I stated in my post.

People change webpages all the time when they find out they have been excessively egocentric. And you call it lying how you read and interpret CB's statement. Obviously you are entitled to your opinion as are others are able to state their opinion. I can't say you have convinced me CB's whole campaign is lying, disinformation.

What does CB say about your statement that he is lying? I see it as political maneuvering.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You say Courtney Brown is acting like a politician. Why should he be acting that way in the first place? Politics and "science" only make bedfellows when something smelly is going on. Honesty and transparency is critical to good scientific research. Obviously we don't have that here.

It's not just a matter of being overconfident because they obviously went to some length to try to cover up the methodology they were previously claiming to use. That's more than just being cocky. That is dishonesty, and it had to be intentional. Websites don't just accidentally edit themselves.

Neither is it a clarification, because it directly contradicts their original intent, to narrow down one SINGLE event and remote view it.

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    My take is that most if not all of what is taught as RV protocols and techniques trains one to entangle their perceptual awareness to a fixed point in a highly advanced control system.
    Interesting. So you think that the actual methodologies that the Farsight Institute teaches are a form of thought control in themselves?

Remote viewing can be accomplished without a lot of complicated techniques, but I know that Farsight's way of teaching it becomes pretty involved. I've never looked at it in detail but after what you say, it would be interesting to see where this control factor might be coming into play. I do still get the feeling that the viewers themselves are genuine, and I have personal experience that convinces me that RV'ing itself is possible.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 12th September 2016 at 21:32.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I for one appreciate your observations bsbray. Here is another thing that is a bit strange about Courtney Brown, you might think it a bit odd what I am about to say. His appearance is really creepy. The guy is 64 years old and he doesn't have a wrinkle on his face. He looks like he has so much botox that his face doesn't move when he talks, not to mention his new hair weave/toupee/implants or whatever he did, which is bright red no less. I wonder if this guy is less about government links and more about ego and self exposure. Another David Wilcock if you will. Remember the big let down after he lead everyone to believe he was going to reveal world changing information?? Just 5 more days, now 4.......!!!!! Anyway, I wonder if he sees RV as synonymous with his image. If RV doesn't look good, he looses his platform and exposure. Just throwing it out there. I could be totally off base, but he does put some serious effort into remaining youthful....more than I would expect of any 64 year old guy, or is that sexist?
    Last edited by Pam; 12th September 2016 at 23:29.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016), Nan (14th September 2016), RunningDeer (13th September 2016), sheme (12th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You say Courtney Brown is acting like a politician. Why should he be acting that way in the first place? Politics and "science" only make bedfellows when something smelly is going on. Honesty and transparency is critical to good scientific research. Obviously we don't have that here.

It's not just a matter of being overconfident because they obviously went to some length to try to cover up the methodology they were previously claiming to use. That's more than just being cocky. That is dishonesty, and it had to be intentional. Websites don't just accidentally edit themselves.

Neither is it a clarification, because it directly contradicts their original intent, to narrow down one SINGLE event and remote view it.

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    Interesting. So you think that the actual methodologies that the Farsight Institute teaches are a form of thought control in themselves?

Remote viewing can be accomplished without a lot of complicated techniques, but I know that Farsight's way of teaching it becomes pretty involved. I've never looked at it in detail but after what you say, it would be interesting to see where this control factor might be coming into play. I do still get the feeling that the viewers themselves are genuine, and I have personal experience that convinces me that RV'ing itself is possible.
    I see we have to state "we will continue to disagree" - apparently Farsight and CB have rubbed you the wrong way, and finding fault apparently is what this thread is evolving into, finding fault with how their webpage logo 'looks', how the person 'looks' all being considered in some way suspicious. Fascinating really in my opinion. I don't think lessor of you for having your opinion, and I am not going to change mine, so we are at that impasse. I don't find problems with the man (CB) changing his webpage or revising his bravado in light of their group "getting wrong" their RV OPINION. He should have a good dose of humbleness at this point. Whether or not he uses that positively, is yet to be seen.

As the concepts behind is neither scientific, nor is CB being a "politician" - one doesn't need to be a politician to use political "correctness", or bravado in pushing their ego, to claim to be such an accurate organization in RV'ing. There is no "overly covering up" their bravado IMHO. The guy pushed his chest out, relied on what he felt were accurate "Rv'ers" and they got it wrong.

What is not known WHY such was gotten wrong. My feeling the group viewing dynamics evoked a "quantum slide" into a separate non-disaster track-line. If the trackline that the RV'ers' quantumly exists, it exists as a potential. That we are NOT on that trackline is a blessing IMHO.

But I wouldn't call the guy a false-flagger, nor would I call his organization and group fraudulent. There is not enough data, there is hearsay opinions running around. And we are all entitled to our opinions.

-- Be well.
    Last edited by Bob; 12th September 2016 at 22:13.

16. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I for one appreciate your observations bsbray. Here is another thing that is a bit strange about Courtney Brown, you might think it a bit odd what I am about to say. His appearance is really creepy. The guy is 64 years old and he doesn't have a wrinkle on his face. He looks like he has so much botox that his face doesn't move when he talks, not to mention his new hair weave which is bright red no less. I wonder if this guy is less about government links and more about ego and self exposure. Another David Wilcock if you will. Remember the big let down after he lead everyone to believe he was going to reveal world changing information?? Just 5 more days, now 4.......!!!!! Anyway, I wonder if he see RV as synonymous with his image. If RV doesn't look good, he looses his platform and exposure. Just throwing it out there.
    I must say this thought has crossed my mind - my apologies to him- I do not wish to hurt but his vibe jangles mine.

17. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

This is what I always thought. Getting us to focus on explosions and carnage all the time.

Well spotted BSBray. I haven't read all of your post yet, but we need more sharp-eyes in the alt media.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th September 2016), boutreality (12th September 2016), Eram (13th September 2016), Nan (14th September 2016), Pam (12th September 2016), RunningDeer (13th September 2016), sheme (13th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

bsbray-

I'd say that is the case re: the techniques but that doesn't mean that farsight or any other RV teacher knows that is the case. A select few might, but that isn't required. Point being, (talking from my ideas in the thread(s) I linked to earlier) the field is consciousnesses, we are consciously aware sentient beings- a capacity to distend our consciousness from the seat of our sentient being is implied.

For a system of control so advanced as to contain such latent abilities to exist, several measures must be taken to conceal itself; to "throw us off the lead". I feel this same idea is a partial reason for the Astral plane facade.

Like I said, I've written quite a bit about this system of control on PA, it's all from what I consider to be my findings. I don't believe the process I employed to discover it is RV at all- it's rooted in dedication to my discipline.
    Check those out if you are interested.

Thanks for your inquiry.
    Last edited by boutreality; 13th September 2016 at 00:37.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016), sheme (13th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I see we have to state "we will continue to disagree" - apparently Farsight and CB have rubbed you the wrong way, and finding fault apparently is what this thread is evolving into
    Evolving? I found fault in the OP. It was up front from post one.

But no, I had nothing against Farsight or Courtney Brown yesterday. I've actually been interested in their work and following it. That's the problem: I have been paying attention.

When I heard Courtney Brown say that they were targeting multiple news events at once, I said, no. That's not right. I have been following this, and that is not correct. I remember looking at their method for time-cross in detail and the point was to remote view one single event in the future and produce results.

So, since I remembered that this was not true, I looked up the Farsight website. It said they were targeting multiple news events per month. I thought, no, this is not right. I know this was not the original objective.

So I went to the Internet Archive, looked up the history of this website, found a cached version from August 2016, and voilą: it did in fact say they were targeting a single event.

All of that happened today. Previous to that, I had no problem with the guy. But Bob, I do not need you to rubber stamp my observation that the guy lied. He obviously lied, and they went back and edited the page. I'm not traumatized by this. It's not surprising anymore. I don't need a week to digest it. It is what it is. He lied. It's all shown above.

I could be totally off base, but he does put some serious effort into remaining youthful....more than I would expect of any 64 year old guy, or is that sexist?
    He is a bit of a flamboyant character but I think that's okay. Lying like he did isn't okay. He is misleading a lot of people, and if he hadn't screwed up like this, we probably still wouldn't know any better.

If he had only said, "Oops! We got last month's data wrong," I can respect that. It happens. But no, he lied instead and went back and changed what his website said.

22. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

I think many confuse remote viewing with "just being psychic". Being psychic is the pre-requisite for any type of PSI work so, therefore, it's very very specialized form of clairvoyance in a very controlled environment under a very strict protocols where there's no room for imagination because it will read as an "error" in the analyst's such as Courtney Brown, and everyone else's eyes, when it really isn't, because of the multi-layered info that is not etched in stone but leaves room for free will after been fairly warned, and change the collective consciousness to the direction of a positive/peaceful outcome/solution .
    The bottom line is, RV is not fortune telling or, whether you got it right or wrong would be too simplistic, the technic is used by the military as a deterrent for example, as a way of staying a step ahead of the other guys moves and be aware of their super-secrets where no one can simply "walk in" and take a look around, (you must have heard Pat Price's story!) so that none of the hostile "surprise element" ever comes to pass, when it's called out ahed of time, such as 9/11.

Thanks for the discussion thread though!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016), Nan (14th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #17
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    This is what I always thought. Getting us to focus on explosions and carnage all the time.

Well spotted BSBray. I haven't read all of your post yet, but we need more sharp-eyes in the alt media.
    I 'feel' more in agreement with this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092023

Perhaps it is a way to save lives.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2016), Nan (14th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

If people could gain the cognitions about the might of thought ... Immanuel said -as a man thinketh , so is he ...nothing was was created until it was a spoken thought ... energy (swinging waves) released from the inner spirit ( heavenly realm) ... with cause and effect , a double minded man is unstable in all his ways ... you live in the words you speak, yet with the wrong motives / spirit one can unleash trouble in ones own agenda, if your heart is not pure ...truth will always shine its light , and deeds done in darkness are exposed ...knowledge without wisdom is road to ruin ... these persons are trying to operate in spirit, and ego and selfish desire clouds the path every time ... just feel compelled to share my thoughts ... people are just so ego driven , and cursed with the look at me syndrome , besides it spoils the movie when you know the ending ...we only really learn when we mess up ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2016), kirolak (13th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)

I 'feel' more in agreement with this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092023

Perhaps it is a way to save lives.
    I agree with you. I tend to feel that is what caused a slide off the disaster track.

29. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I pointed out elsewhere BSBRAY the title of the thread is designed to brand (IMHO) CB, Farsight as disinformers purveying disinformation. Should you have chosen a different title, such as maybe, I believe CB misrepresented August's data, here is why... and then cleared the statement with a sound OP I certainly would not have question of "beliefs" stated as branding facts which slam the man, and his organization and what seems to me is slamming RV'ing. I see your qualification statements and understand the qualification and clarification - BRAVO !

I don't take his representations (CB) or the deviation of strict protocol as anything more than, the event(s) of such a nature should they happen could very well be maybe something that would harm many people, and cost many billions of dollars. If they got their protocols screwed up, and did MORE than one prediction so what? Why be in their case. Just state that they need to get their act together and become more professional, and be more like 'precogs' or something. If the man is trying to salvage his reputation for having a crack group of RV professionals, so what?

Write the guy and tell him your displeasure that he was not meeting your standards of expectation for his behaviour.

I would give the guy compassion, some slack and suggest that he refine his rules as to how his people stay focused. Beat up on him if you wish, or me, I am interested in the compassion and gifts that may come out of telepathy, remote viewing, remote healing, and I certainly won't put bad on the field because of human nature.

I see we have to state "we will continue to disagree" - apparently Farsight and CB have rubbed you the wrong way, and finding fault apparently is what this thread is evolving into
    Evolving? I found fault in the OP. It was up front from post one.

But no, I had nothing against Farsight or Courtney Brown yesterday. I've actually been interested in their work and following it. That's the problem: I have been paying attention.

When I heard Courtney Brown say that they were targeting multiple news events at once, I said, no. That's not right. I have been following this, and that is not correct. I remember looking at their method for time-cross in detail and the point was to remote view one single event in the future and produce results.

So, since I remembered that this was not true, I looked up the Farsight website. It said they were targeting multiple news events per month. I thought, no, this is not right. I know this was not the original objective.

So I went to the Internet Archive, looked up the history of this website, found a cached version from August 2016, and voilą: it did in fact say they were targeting a single event.

All of that happened today. Previous to that, I had no problem with the guy. But Bob, I do not need you to rubber stamp my observation that the guy lied. He obviously lied, and they went back and edited the page. I'm not traumatized by this. It's not surprising anymore. I don't need a week to digest it. It is what it is. He lied. It's all shown above.

I could be totally off base, but he does put some serious effort into remaining youthful....more than I would expect of any 64 year old guy, or is that sexist?
    He is a bit of a flamboyant character but I think that's okay. Lying like he did isn't okay. He is misleading a lot of people, and if he hadn't screwed up like this, we probably still wouldn't know any better.

If he had only said, "Oops! We got last month's data wrong," I can respect that. It happens. But no, he lied instead and went back and changed what his website said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast