Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Deliberate Disinfo

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Farsight Institute -- I now have Proof of Deliberate Disinfo

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I pointed out elsewhere BSBRAY the title of the thread is designed to brand (IMHO) CB, Farsight as disinformers purveying disinformation.
    You are exactly right.

Merriam-Webster defines disinformation as "false information that is given to people in order to make them believe something or to hide the truth."

If you look carefully at what I present in the OP, Courtney was not confused. He acted with intent. The proof of this is the fact that he (or someone on his behalf) went back and carefully reworded their website to conform with the new lie.

So since there was intent to lie and cover up the original stated purpose of the project, we can say concretely that false information was given to people in order to make them believe something or to hide the truth. Ie, disinformation.

I said clearly "deliberate disinfo" because that's what it is. The OP proves intent. They carefully reworded the website. That is deliberate. It is not an accident and saying that Courtney is just arrogant is not an excuse.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    I 'feel' more in agreement with this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092023

Perhaps it is a way to save lives.
    I read the post and it is a very provoking thought. But why do you think it diminishes the chances of the events happening, as opposing to increasing the chances of them happening?

It's like if a sports team is getting ready to take the field, they're not going to sit around in meditation and visualize losing are they? Of course not. That runs completely opposite to how it works.

So Farsight Institute has people focusing on all these huge catastrophes. Those aren't images you go out and win a ball game with.

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

You can discuss with others familiar with what is called "discharging" events, such as in dianetics, scientology, that level of processing deals with viewing something to discharge it from having effect on one's reality. One who insists on making others wrong has what they would call a traumatic event in their lives where they were made wrong, and have to dramatize therefore making others wrong. The strongest are attacked, the weakest area attacked as the inability to actually see or predict can not happen correctly without discharging the "event" by viewing it. The tech works and has been demonstrated over and over. Viewing the trauma doesn't make it actualize, it has already actualized somewhen in the person's history, ergo their reasoning to have to constantly fight instead of considering such events as no-significant energetic consequence.. Such is tech data on 'processing' hidden trauma. Someone here pbly can quote the HCBO or whatever document refers to the technique used for discharging trauma..

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I'm not a fan of scientology, and I don't think any trauma in my life explains why Courtney Brown is peddling disinfo, but I appreciate your concern anyway.

5. Link to Post #25
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    I 'feel' more in agreement with this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092023

Perhaps it is a way to save lives.
    I read the post and it is a very provoking thought. But why do you think it diminishes the chances of the events happening, as opposing to increasing the chances of them happening?

It's like if a sports team is getting ready to take the field, they're not going to sit around in meditation and visualize losing are they? Of course not. That runs completely opposite to how it works.

So Farsight Institute has people focusing on all these huge catastrophes. Those aren't images you go out and win a ball game with.
    I'm not sure, I only have my own experience to compare. I recall being blindsided by 9/11 and 2008.
    Truly, I am assuming that if we (the average person) had been talking about something coming out of the blue prior to those events it may have at least watered down the events.
    Whenever I set my mind to accomplish something, I do not talk about it. Again, it's just my feeling that the energy dissipates when I speak of my plans. Not very scientific and totally subjective but it's been my experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (15th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

You can discuss with others familiar with what is called "discharging" events, such as in dianetics, scientology, that level of processing deals with viewing something to discharge it from having effect on one's reality.
    When exactly did this thread have anything to do with Scientology? -The process you describe works because Scientology says so? Is Farsight Institute a front for Scientology? If it is, it hasn't disclosed it and that is fraudulent. Nothing about the above process removes unwarranted influences on one's own reality, though I'm sure a Scientologist would become convinced it had- it's system of mass mind control; it's own subset of New Age ideals and applications peddled as religion.

Check out the vid in the below linked post, start it at about the 1hr 30m mark to make sure you catch the origins of the colored light/"I Am" movement- the same "transmissions" from where Scientology gets it roots.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092946

Anyway, the thread is about Farsight Institute knowingly peddling disinfo, not some process Scientologists think is important.
    My take on the energies used in Scientology is about half way down the opening post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eptune-s-Roles

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The comment was directed and addressed to Nonin's observations about being able to "discharge" events by properly viewing them - it was an acknowledgement of Nonin that his observations have been used quite successfully and accurately to discharge hidden psychological trauma (also called incidents, or that which a reasonable person would consider traumatic). An asteroid impact or massive earthquake would certainly be considered group engramatic, or group traumatic. Conversely there are those who believe hiding one's viewpoint is better, saying viewing it makes it happen.

I have never seen "viewing something" actually make it happen, NEVER. What it does is prevent it.

As I understand it each "VIEW" of it is a creation of it for oneself, and when it exists then "out there" viewing it again, exactly phase cancels the electromagnetic pattern (phase inversion) to some extent. A viewer though has hardly any matter-space creation ability. It may take such as with the groups doing THOUSANDS of meditators as exactly in synch as they possibly could be to affect change by thought. In other words, the universe about one is much more resilient to change by idle thought. Thousands of meditators in precise synchronism (not that easy a feat to accomplish) have the only real chance to alter a track line for the group. However, I believe there is quantum technology which exceeds thousands of meditators viewing an outcome to discharge it. The technology would be the equivalent of probably 10 billion of precisely aligned focused meditators focused on discharging an outcome.

That Scio or Dianetics talked about using that procedure "of viewing" in "discharging" engrams is about a group who actively uses such successfully to discharge, "by viewing". I happen to have known the people that Hubbard stole (acquired without giving credit to) the discharging technology from. And that such was abused by some organization or organizations or corrupted is what happened. That doesn't alter the facts that others have attempted to corrupt "physics phase cancellation" for whatever personal reasons - the technology works because it is based on physical electromagnetic laws. I appreciate that Nonin picked up an important way of dealing with events that could be hazardous planetwide - GOOD GOING NONIN !

This thread has NOTHING to do with Scientology. It is about as I see it, attacking the credibility of Farsight, and Courtney Brown for not jumping through the hoops desired by some people who believe he should perform a certain way (group status quo belief of what the majority feels is behavior for one doing high profile websites in the public view.) And it seems to me in my opinion that they got quite annoyed when he CB) just changed things without explaining to the Public WHY he changed things. I frankly don't care one iota that CB changed things to make his presentation more accurate.. If he is trying to understand how the phenomenon of RV'ing works, who knows. The only way in my opinion, to hear it, from the 'horse's mouth' is to ask CB himself and not just accuse him repeatedly what exactly did he mean by changing things without informing the public in advance of his intended actions. People then don't have to believe what he says obviously but that would be fair and just. ASK CB himself.

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    You can discuss with others familiar with what is called "discharging" events, such as in dianetics, scientology, that level of processing deals with viewing something to discharge it from having effect on one's reality.
    When exactly did this thread have anything to do with Scientology? -The process you describe works because Scientology says so? Is Farsight Institute a front for Scientology? If it is, it hasn't disclosed it and that is fraudulent. Nothing about the above process removes unwarranted influences on one's own reality, though I'm sure a Scientologist would become convinced it had- it's system of mass mind control; it's own subset of New Age ideals and applications peddled as religion.

Check out the vid in the below linked post, start it at about the 1hr 30m mark to make sure you catch the origins of the colored light/"I Am" movement- the same "transmissions" from where Scientology gets it roots.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1092946

Anyway, the thread is about Farsight Institute knowingly peddling disinfo, not some process Scientologists think is important.
    My take on the energies used in Scientology is about half way down the opening post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eptune-s-Roles
    Last edited by Bob; 13th September 2016 at 22:18.

9. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

I get that viewing may prevent. Tying it to Scientology or "discharging tech" from another source is what I take issue with, and viewing it is not engaging one's self to delve deeper into their own being and reality in the present moment- that's where power lies; obtaining a "detached perspective".
    There's no reason to say the tech you've alluded to is required at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bob (13th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    I get that viewing may prevent. Tying it to Scientology or "discharging tech" from another source is what I take issue with, and viewing it is not engaging one's self to delve deeper into their own being and reality in the present moment- that's where power lies; obtaining a "detached perspective".
    There's no reason to say the tech you've alluded to is required at all.
    I guess, maybe the issue is how 'words' are used - so many mis-understoods happen - I wonder why that is.. Like hardly anybody got my point about it is wrong to start a wave of "disparagement" on a forum as that leads to, always it seems to me, that a "coyote pack-like mentality" apears, with many others unloading their "beef" about whatever. Starting with a question verses starting with an attack seems to me always leads to enlightenment instead of mucking around in the dirt.

That dianetics and free-zone, or scio used an old physics technique to deal with psychological issues certainly seems fascinating that the mind appears to be able to work along physics principles. Seems to me the RV subject may have some physical grounding if one is able to look at how that is done..

No worries. Human language is complicated. Mis-under stoods happen way too much.

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Whenever I set my mind to accomplish something, I do not talk about it. Again, it's just my feeling that the energy dissipates when I speak of my plans.
    You know, I found the exact same thing to be true. I first starting noticing that years ago. And I've thought about it for a long time, and I think the cause of that is because when we get feedback from others that isn't in alignment with our budding ideas, it can discourage us.

There might be more to it than only that but I think that can be a major part of it. I think another part of it is that when we repress our ideas and don't give vocal expression to them, it's just like repressing anything else: it keeps coming back until it's dealt with in some way. So that can be a positive thing in this case.

However I think that these things are still different than focusing mass consciousness on a bunch of doom and gloom stuff. People like Ed Dames have been peddling the most ridiculous and dark stuff for years and I can't help but think he's a total shill and just playing on peoples' fears.

13. Link to Post #31
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    Whenever I set my mind to accomplish something, I do not talk about it. Again, it's just my feeling that the energy dissipates when I speak of my plans.
    You know, I found the exact same thing to be true. I first starting noticing that years ago. And I've thought about it for a long time, and I think the cause of that is because when we get feedback from others that isn't in alignment with our budding ideas, it can discourage us.

There might be more to it than only that but I think that can be a major part of it. I think another part of it is that when we repress our ideas and don't give vocal expression to them, it's just like repressing anything else: it keeps coming back until it's dealt with in some way. So that can be a positive thing in this case.

However I think that these things are still different than focusing mass consciousness on a bunch of doom and gloom stuff. People like Ed Dames have been peddling the most ridiculous and dark stuff for years and I can't help but think he's a total shill and just playing on peoples' fears.
    Could be, but I would like to have had the opportunity to be alerted prior to 9/11.

The August viewing could have been a repeat, so to speak, of the 911 event.
    All the key words were packed in the podcast.
    Suppose that it is being planned out by some group and they caught wind of it.
    We have been discussing it and maybe, at the very least, diminished the overall intensity.

Just thinking out loud.

14. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Alex Jones and others either warned of a major imminent attack or had a premonition of it and it still happened.

On a practical level, intelligence agencies were planning that attack for years. I'm not willing to go so far as to think that vocalizing the possibility would erase the fact that they are out there in the physical world doing these things. It's like bugs breeding under a rug. If you don't look under the rug do you expect to never see one pop out from under there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2