+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just another 9-11 thread, move along~

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Arrow Just another 9-11 thread, move along~

The threads of 9-11 research have come so far in the last 15 years and tied a knot on the topic as far as this naive child is concerned. 9-11 was a move in a global chess game of control and secrecy.

I want to have tremendous respect for everyone still on the fence about the issue and I want to allow those discussions to take place in their respective threads, but I want to discuss here the question facing all that have accepted this truth: How do we reconcile? How do we as a species put this behind us and move on? How do we heal?

Legal action seems utterly insane to me. First, those responsible are either hidden in the woodworks or were simply following orders-- we would, with the utmost certainty, not be bringing the sword of judgement down on more than a scapegoat or a fraction of the Beast. Second, retribution is not our way. I wept on the day Osama Bin Laden's death was celebrated on TV (how barbaric). Even to those who lost loved ones on that day, the death of the "criminal" did not ease their pain. How would a repeat of this very same tactic lead to a different result? We need to heal. Revenge does not lead to healing.

I would like to dedicate this thread to ideas. Once we get over the sensationalism and fear that this topic provides, how do we oppose this monolithic conspiracy?

Obviously education is key. We cannot heal at all if we are convinced that bombing that dude over there is the answer. To that, it makes total sense that most of us are just clamouring to get the next bit of information out. However, despite more evidence every year, this movement falls further into the shadow of doubt within the minds of common man every year. The very word "conspiracy theorist" is evidence that our efforts are being opposed.

But facts cannot be our endgame!

How do we take the next step?
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Awakening2014 (13th September 2016), Baby Steps (14th September 2016), Citizen No2 (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Ewan (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), petra (13th September 2016), Streamy (14th September 2016), thunder24 (13th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Just another 9-11 thread, move along~

Trust. That the perpetrators will in the end face their crimes whether in this life or beyond and process the pain and suffering caused and that the truth will be known by all. That and keep banging the drum of what happened and what needs collectively to be done so that crimes like these and others don't happen again.
    Last edited by raff; 13th September 2016 at 09:34.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), Ewan (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), Morbid (13th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Stryder's Avatar
    Thanks

Im new to the forum, though not the subject. In all the years I've been learning finding info, you are the first to ask the question of how do we reconcile move on with the truths we know. Imo one of the most important thoughts. I've never heard anyone say till now. Thank you

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stryder For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Ewan (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), thunder24 (13th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

I agree with you FAnna, it is time to close all the old books. More is on its way for us.
    Love and Light

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up A tiny ant

Quote Posted by Fanna (here)
    The threads of 9-11 research have come so far in the last 15 years and tied a knot on the topic as far as this naive child is concerned. 9-11 was a move in a global chess game of control and secrecy.
    Yep and I suspect there will be a lot of such "moves" as cosmic consciousness comes up with them - for whatever it's reasons and purposes.
    Over my years of studying the hidden Super Rich Elite Rulers, I've come to the sorry conclusion that, so long as there is a huge mass of young, energetic, eager, willing and angry kids, backed up by their equally eager and angry parents, to go fight all these wars, the hidden Elite Rulers are simply providing them with what they ALL WANT!
    It's like the chicken/egg thing - what came first, the fighter or the war? Do fighters create wars or do wars create fighters and in my current opinion, the mass of eager, young fighters will ALWAYS find a cause to go fight for while the HIDDEN Elite Rulers sit back and rake in the $$$ and happily provide the wars and conflicts for these eager young fighters AND THEIR PARENTS!
    I was not young enough to get into the Vietnam war but I am pretty sure my eager, angry parents would have insisted that I go fight rather than RUN AWAY to Canada. My angry parents would have been totally ashamed of their cowardly son for not giving up his life to increase the profits of the hidden Ruling Elite!

Quote I want to have tremendous respect for everyone still on the fence about the issue and I want to allow those discussions to take place in their respective threads, but I want to discuss here the question facing all that have accepted this truth: How do we reconcile?
    I can't speak for "we" but can speak for my self. I intend to live the most honest and harmless life that a tiny ant like me can. I only have very limited control over my self and my behavior so that's all I can do for now. If I were a member of a family who lost someone in the 9/11 attack, I'd make a big stink to get some justice - not that it would do any good!

Quote How do we as a species put this behind us and move on?
    As a species, we need to STOP encouraging the youth to be so angry and then settle issues through violence and warfare but that will require re-training the parents where most of the conditioning and programming of their kids begins.
    I was definitely programmed for violence and warfare by my parents and others in our family way before I was programmed for violence by my peers and films (before TV). My natural tendency to be violent was simply amended by society and I could have easily been a heroic & mindless warrior back in the Korea/Vietnam period. Parents need to see that the 9/11 attack, just like Pearl Harbor, inspired our entire nation to send the eager and angry kids off to war which all of them WANTED anyway while the hidden Elite world bankers just got much richer and more powerful.
    What a drama!

Quote How do we heal?
    We "heal" by shifting our natural need to FIGHT over to some kind of peaceful and less aggressive needs and desires which will require a HUGE shift in human consciousness.
    I heal by finding whatever emotional satisfaction or forgiveness I can, but just short of revenge seeking, although I'd dearly love to see the hidden, central criminals be brought to justice. Maybe that's what the afterlife is for - to give criminals their justice.

Quote Legal action seems utterly insane to me.
    I'd leave that up to the intentions and needs of the family survivors of those that the criminals murdered on 9/11 and a few other similar events such as Pearl Harbor.

Quote First, those responsible are either hidden in the woodworks or were simply following orders-- we would, with almost certainly, not be bringing the sword of judgement down on more than a scapegoat or a fraction of the Beast.
    That's for certain as it seems history proves how the secret, Elite Rulers get away with EVERYTHING - because they know how most of the public WANTS a good fight!

Quote We need to heal. Revenge does not lead to healing.
    But JUSTICE might!

how do we oppose this monolithic conspiracy?
    I'm going to "oppose" it by living the best life I can! If I were a parent, I'd oppose the hidden Rulers by teaching my kids to settle their issues in non-violent ways and channel my kid's energies and violent tendencies into sports, dance, theater, music or art rather than please my needs for violent reactions and revenge. I had a few relatives who were in WWII and Korea and they were FILLED with unresolved, violent needs and impulses so their kids inherited the parents beliefs and impulses to also be VIOLENT! So long as the Elite Rulers know just how much the public loves and wants a good fight, they will happily provide it and become richer and more powerful in the drama.

Quote How do we take the next step?
    I won't speak for any "we" but, if I were a family member of a 9/11 murder victim, I'd pursue JUSTICE until Hell freezes over, but, since I am not and I am just another little, tiny ant, my plan is to be as good, honest and RESPONSIBLE as I can be.
    I am not an "activist" nor a parent so I won't be walking any picket lines, joining any protesting mobs for the cops to beat up and abuse nor inspiring any kid to go fight just to increase the profits of the hidden Ruling Elite, but I can do what's right in my own little garden.
    Last edited by jimrich; 13th September 2016 at 18:19.

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Greetings Fanna.

Question: which teacher is better- a dark one or a light one? Was 'Jesus' or Hitler more effective in serving our progress towards where we want to go? Does that sound ridiculous? I don't answer but I would submit that we need to remember the teaching and progress potential of for example Hitler, as we learned so much about where we DO NOT wish to head, in terms of our society and politics.

I used to illustrate the conundrum with the following little story:

Think of of a school class running across country in a race. Its a group of guys. At the front there are some enthusiastic inspirational boys shouting encouragement to the others. At the back there are some laggards and nasty teachers who are coercing the laggards to catch up and get on. The guys at the front can be a metaphor for the light, and the guys at the back can be a metaphor for the dark. My point in this story is that the light guys and the dark guys are the same in one way - THEY ALL KNOW WHICH DIRECTION THEY ARE GOING.

This 9-11 occurrence is monstrous, and people can feel dis-empowered or terrified when they realise the implications of this event for their world view. It means that the systemic corruption in our system has reached the point where major atrocities are used by our own establishment to perpetuate a fear-based power. Beyond and above our establishment there appears to be an even greater evil. It also means that the mass of the public can be manipulated into chaos and war, and are too naive to see that there is a deception going on.

But this event is so much more , to my mind. It is a kind of key-log. The truth, for those paying attention, is that the science is categorical- tower 7 could not have fallen like that due to fires. The truth- that it is a false flag event is currently entering the mass perception in USA and Europe. It is already there in Russia and much of Asia.

The operation is so fiendish, huge and coordinated that the psi-op we usually get- that there were some 'bad apples' in power who did this and they have left- will not be acceptable to most. It will dawn on the majority that the ENTIRE SYSTEM is corrupted, and needs root and branch reform. Sadly for some they will need to tune in to a mainstream news service and see a familiar face announcing the truth before it dawns. But I think it's coming-it will present the western nations with an unprecedented opportunity to clean house. We will wish to see our constitutional arrangements overhauled, greater transparency, accountability etc. The recognition that parts of our security establishment are acting according to a dark agenda.

Convicting perps is not a priority. We should be looking at amnesties to extract as much testimony and information as possible.I believe the people are ready to face the truth, ugly as it is, and use it to achieve stunning leaps forward in how our societies function. Really the long term effects of this horror could be great!

Thanks for the thread!
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 13th September 2016 at 11:12.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), raff (13th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

Broadscale awareness is necessary.

If only a few of us realize what really happened, and is still happening, and if even those of us who have studied this at length are often seeing only various, sometimes confusing, and often quite incomplete views of what happened, then we, humanity, are not ready to move on.

"Moving on" while still mostly ignorant is not really moving on, but rather it is remaining in, the state of ignorance and oppression that we, as a species, are in, and have been in, for millenia (at least).

True - legal action against the perpetrators is not necessary - for one thing the law is one of "their" (the elite bastards) instruments of oppression. What becomes of the perpetrators once humanity has boadscale awareness of the crimes against humanity that have been, and continue to be, perpetrated by "them" is secondary. But broadspread denunciation and removal from respected or privileged status of these elite bastards would be an important indicator, in my view, of this necessary increased awareness by humanity, as a whole.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), ceetee9 (13th September 2016), Ewan (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), gord (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), raff (13th September 2016), TargeT (14th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    But this event is so much more , to my mind. It is a kind of key-log. The truth, for those paying attention, is that the science is categorical- tower 7 could not have fallen like that due to fires. The truth- that it is a false flag event is currently entering the mass perception in USA and Europe. It is already there in Russia and much of Asia.
    Good distinction, yes.

Much of the world is becoming aware of the deep lies and state sponsored terrorism behind 9/11.

However ... this awareness does not seem to extend on a broader scale, to the lies and abuse of humanity and of this planet, which have been and continue to be perpetrated by the "occult" (somewhat hidden) elite bastards for millenia.

Rather this awareness, in much of the world outside of American sychophants, is evidence, in my view, of some "cut outs" (dispensible agents) being "thrown under the bus", as part of an ongoing drama that manifests a key modus operandi of the elite bastards.

In plainer language, it's as if some Mafia king pins, top bosses, sent out two of their gangs of thugs. A great crime is committed ... the second gang (dressed as police) blame the first gang (dressed in the garb of some supposedly radicalized religion). Then more evidence is allowed to leak to the public at large, shifting the blame to the second gang, and they too are roundly condemned. ... But the Mafia king pings remain hidden from clear public view, and their essential role in perpetrating all phases of this saga, and many other such sagas, remains obscured.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th September 2016), Baby Steps (13th September 2016), Bob (13th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), gord (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), Shannon (13th September 2016), TargeT (14th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,392 posts

Default Re: A tiny ant

Quote Posted by jimrich (here)

Quote We need to heal. Revenge does not lead to healing.
    But JUSTICE might!

how do we oppose this monolithic conspiracy?
    I'm going to "oppose" it by living the best life I can!

Quote How do we take the next step?
    I won't speak for any "we" but, if I were a family member of a murder victim, I'd pursue JUSTICE until Hell freezes over, but, since I am not and I am just another little, tiny ant, my plan is to be as good, honest and RESPONSIBLE as I can be.
    I am not an "activist" so I won't be walking any picket lines or joining any protesting mobs for the cops to beat up and abuse but I can do what's right in my own little garden.
    When I read that it sounds more like revenge is needed.

What is Justice? What is Just? Who am I to decide a just outcome when I can not see the future, who knows what lessons may lay in the future for all concerned.

A consensus of opinion amongst the awakened may approach some small measure of justice, I don't know, but right now the average state of humanity is not capable of understanding, nor dispensing, Justice.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), joeecho (13th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016), raff (13th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I wept on the day Osama Bin Laden's death was celebrated on TV (how barbaric).
    Osama Bin Laden is not real.
    His character is an invention.

What has Osama to do with 9/11?
    Nothing!

Building 7 did not need planes to come down, so did the other wtc towers not.
    Those towers one and two, would have come down anyhow, just like wtc 7.

If no planes were needed, the whole plane story must be bull****.
    No planes, means no hijackers.
    That's bull**** too.

No hijackers means no involvement of Osama Bin Laden.
    His name is Tim Osman.

Just like Abu Bakr Baghdadi a invention is, is Osama Bin Laden an invention too.
    Those people are not real.
    Psy-ops a fake enemy.
    And some stupid Moslims do indeed believe Osama was on their site.

There was no raid on his house made by sealteam 6.
    Just a nice story, but all fake.

The helicopter piece was clearly placed.
    No sigh of a explosion, no other helicopter parts.
    As fake as it can be.

No other proof then some lying words of the president.
    When he speaks , you know it is not true.
    Everything the man says is a lie.

The President refused to show evidence, because there is non.
    You have only his word for it.
    And we all know what that's worth.

Hollywood/television, the magic box.
    They had found a video of Osama Bin Laden in his house,
    But we only saw some footage from behind.

That was no Bin Laden, but a substitute a shady look-a-like.

Building 7 did not need Osama Bin Laden.
    It came down without his involvement.
    No Arabs, no planes, no Osama Bin Laden.
    No Raid from Sealteam 6.
    They all died, don't ask, dead man tell no tales.
    Obvious it were no Arabs. No Muslims.
    They can not pull something like this off.

It was Larry !
    Silverstein said to pull it.

Reason, there was already such loss of live that day, so he told the fire-department to pull it.
    Then they gave the order to pull it.
    So they pulled it.

And we saw the building collapse...were Larry ¨Stinky¨ Silverstein his words.
    From the big horse self, strait out of it's mouth.

He said ¨I am guilty¨ !

Larry ¨Stinky¨ Silverstein, with his drag-queen friend the mayor.
    Giuliani loves to dress up, just like most of those twisted sick minds.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=new+y...tb1Az0y9XHM%3A

Israel hires the hit-squad team of the cia Bushes all the time.
    Nothing new there.

So it was the obvious choice to let the Bushes deal with 9/11
    The mossad and the Bushes go a very long way back.

Ever sins the days, pa Bush got involved with the hit on Kennedy, Israel ordered through mouthpiece Ben Goerion the death of Kennedy.

Bush denied to have been with the CIA at that time, but that was a lie!
    So he is no witness speaking the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.
    Pa bush is involved, he lied !

Only a liar who has to hide the truth does lie.
    His lie should had covered up the fact he was indeed on the CIA payroll.

Anyway, after the day Kennedy was killed, became the Bush family, the personal hit-squad of the Israeli in the USA.
    Taking everyone out, who stands in their way, of ,what ever goal they may have.

They think realy way over their head that they can come away with everything.
    Well above the law they may be, but guilty they are non the less.

When George told the world not to allow conspiracy theory's, distract from the guilty one, we should have known.

What else to expect, from a neo con as Cheny, George Bush just as talmudic as the other ruling Jews. Kissinger, Rumsfeld, backed by Greenspam and the other private banker scam Jews.
    What else to expect from Talmudic Jews then war.

The Cristian Bible tells too, that every gay man who has laid with a man, as would have as he would have with a woman, should be brought to death.

Because it is written in the bible,
    doesn't mean that Christians do bring homosexuals to death.
    No Christian does what is written in the holy book.

There is a state-law to obey.
    Do and don't on religious grounds is private.

As Osama Bin Laden is fake, so is Abu Bak'r al Baghdadi.

I have seen a 3 minute video, where he ¨declares¨ Raqqa the new capital of ¨The Levant¨.
    I saw the guy never again.
    Guess it got a little uneasy warm under his feet.

WTC
    Brought down by demolition explosives.
    Placed by Israeli agents of Mossad.

Explosive experts from the Israeli Defense Force, posed as artstudents.
    In an art-project called ¨Gelatin¨ , gelatin is an demolition explosive.
    How arrogant can a person be.

Israeli were caught dancing,
    Israeli were caught in a van full explosives.
    After 9/11 were 60 Israeli jailed.

Chertoff got all of them free, along with 140 other Israeli, who were already jailed before 9/11 in the greatest spying operating the USA has ever seen.

Muslims can hardly put a stamp on a postcard.
    No way there are Muslims involved.

Osama Bin Laden is a fake.
    A phantom, a ghost.
    CNN could find him...what does that tell ya about the CIA.
    Btw CNN is CIA !

To bring his dead body in a helicopter so they could throw him overboard at sea, what a laugh.
    What a stupid story-line.

Moving on while the quilty of 9/11 are not punished for their crime.
    Yeh right....ain't gonna happen.
    Last edited by sweety; 16th September 2016 at 06:25.

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    "Moving on" while still mostly ignorant is not really moving on, but rather it is remaining in, the state of ignorance and oppression that we, as a species, are in, and have been in, for millenia (at least).
    As above, so below.

One does not "move on" from personal habits that are destructive of one's self, or of others, by putting them out of mind and in the past. "Let's just forget about it" doesn't work.

One becomes more aware of the unhealthy dynamics in which one was engaged and of the inherent flaws in them. One chooses a "better way" and the power of various elements of the "old ways" lose their hold over you.

As with individuals, so with civilizations and species.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (13th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), petra (13th September 2016), raff (13th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,064 times in 2,419 posts

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." (Attributed to Thomas Jefferson.) We, the people have failed in our vigilance, thus our liberties have suffered and will continue to suffer. We have failed to ride herd over the people we ostensibly elect, and less so over the people who are appointed by those we elect--and not at all as to those operating in the shadows. If we fail to seek to hold accountable those responsible for 9/11 and its ilk, we take not steps but huge strides further away from fulfilling our duty to be vigilant. We suffer upon our children, our children's children and all posterity the certainty of more 9/11s. Only by letting those responsible know that we know what they did and who they are, that we will not turn the other cheek, but that we (many of us at least) will tirelessly seek to hold them accountable, is there any chance that those who would repeat and carry-out further horrendous crimes against humanity will be held stopped or held accountable. Not in some amorphous after life. But here, and now.

Having said this, I have little faith that the legal system, which is owned lock, stock and barrel by the protectors of the guilty is the place where we can expect "justice" to be done.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), Eram (13th September 2016), Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), gord (13th September 2016), raff (13th September 2016), Wind (13th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thumbs up angry parents and their angry kids

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Greetings Fanna.

Question: which teacher is better- a dark one or a light one? Was 'Jesus' or Hitler more effective in serving our progress towards where we want to go?
    It depends on where you want to go. Do you want peace or revenge? Jesus shows us the benefits of peace but most folks don't really want peace so Hitler shows us what to do with our natural and acquired anger and violence. Many cultures THRIVE on war & revenge but talk about "peace".

Quote Does that sound ridiculous? I don't answer but I would submit that we need to remember the teaching and progress potential of for example Hitler, as we learned so much about where we DO NOT wish to head, in terms of our society and politics.
    I wouldn't say it's "ridiculous" - just misguided. I'm never sure who or what this "we" is but, IMO, Hitler simply fulfilled the hidden desires and needs for most folks to express their inner anger, fear and violent impulses most of all THROUGH the eager and energetic youth who are often the most easily manipulated by "Father Figures" like Hitler and their own parents.

Quote I used to illustrate the conundrum with the following little story:
    Think of of a school class running across country in a race. Its a group of guys. At the front there are some enthusiastic inspirational boys shouting encouragement to the others. At the back there are some laggards and nasty teachers who are coercing the laggards to catch up and get on. The guys at the front can be a metaphor for the light, and the guys at the back can be a metaphor for the dark. My point in this story is that the light guys and the dark guys are the same in one way - THEY ALL KNOW WHICH DIRECTION THEY ARE GOING.
    I'd say the direction is often towards a good fight to make mom and dad happy!

Quote This 9-11 occurrence is monstrous, and people can feel dis-empowered or terrified when they realise the implications of this event for their world view. It means that the systemic corruption in our system has reached the point where major atrocities are used by our own establishment to perpetuate a fear-based power. Beyond and above our establishment there appears to be an even greater evil. It also means that the mass of the public can be manipulated into chaos and war, and are too naive to see that there is a deception going on.
    I'd say the public wants and needs violent solutions so the hidden Elite happily provide it. From the Cosmic perspective, a portion of Reality thrives on violence so another portion of Reality provides the means to TEMPORARILY satisfy that need for violence to achieve a temporary balance in the Se-sawing drama. It's also called Yin and Yang.

Quote But this event is so much more , to my mind. It is a kind of key-log. The truth, for those paying attention, is that the science is categorical- tower 7 could not have fallen like that due to fires. The truth- that it is a false flag event is currently entering the mass perception in USA and Europe. It is already there in Russia and much of Asia.
    OK, so a lot of folks might see it's a "false flag" - so what? Is this ever going to stop parents from sending their angry kids off to fight in wars? The need for violence is not going to suddenly stop just because a FEW folks see how bad violence and anger can be. It's an ancient and maybe necessary drama or Yin/Yang.

Quote The operation is so fiendish, huge and coordinated that the psi-op we usually get- that there were some 'bad apples' in power who did this and they have left- will not be acceptable to most. It will dawn on the majority that the ENTIRE SYSTEM is corrupted, and needs root and branch reform.
    I seriously doubt that the majority OF PARENTS will ever get it that violence begins at home with how violent parents program their kids to be violent. That's how it was in our home! Look at how these "corrupt" individuals were parented and there's your answer! Corruption BEGINS in early childhood!
    Quote Sadly for some they will need to tune in to a mainstream news service and see a familiar face announcing the truth before it dawns. But I think it's coming-it will present the western nations with an unprecedented opportunity to clean house. We will wish to see our constitutional arrangements overhauled, greater transparency, accountability etc. The recognition that parts of our security establishment are acting according to a dark agenda.
    Yes, it's the "dark agenda" of angry, violent parents passing on their violent beliefs and behaviors to the next generation of FIGHTERS while the secret, wealthy Elite (who never engage in violence) continues to PROFIT from it all.

Quote Convicting perps is not a priority. We should be looking at amnesties to extract as much testimony and information as possible.I believe the people are ready to face the truth, ugly as it is, and use it to achieve stunning leaps forward in how our societies function.
    Starting with HELPING parents teach and train their kids to channel the kid's energetic tendencies and needs into more peaceful and healthy activities rather than go off to fight their parent's wars for them.

Quote Really the long term effects of this horror could be great!
    If it ever gives our youth a more honest and healthy place to focus their energies instead of satisfying the violent needs of their parents and the greedy desires of the hidden Elite Rulers.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thumbs up Unhappy parents

Broadscale awareness is necessary.
    Yes, the broad-scale awareness that most violence begins at home with violent, vengeful parental programming of their kids - like what happened in our home and the homes of most of our child peers.
    Even the Elite begin as innocent kids who are systematically conditioned and programmed to be and do what Elitists do. It all begins at home with healthy or unhealthy parenting!

Quote If only a few of us realize what really happened, and is still happening, and if even those of us who have studied this at length are often seeing only various, sometimes confusing, and often quite incomplete views of what happened, then we, humanity, are not ready to move on.
    Humanity will only "move on" (to a better future) when it becomes obvious that parenting is the bottom line - IN ALL CULTURES and that parenting is where a positive change will have to happen.

Quote "Moving on" while still mostly ignorant is not really moving on, but rather it is remaining in, the state of ignorance and oppression that we, as a species, are in, and have been in, for millenia (at least).
    Yes, parenting has been the cause and source for millenia and that is never going to change UNLESS ignorant parenting can be somehow improved on a worldwide scale.

Quote True - legal action against the perpetrators is not necessary - for one thing the law is one of "their" (the elite bastards) instruments of oppression. What becomes of the perpetrators once humanity has boadscale awareness of the crimes against humanity that have been, and continue to be, perpetrated by "them" is secondary. But broadspread denunciation and removal from respected or privileged status of these elite bastards would be an important indicator, in my view, of this necessary increased awareness by humanity, as a whole.
    The only "increased awareness" that might help humanity is to HONESTLY see how you, the parent, are programing your kids for peace or violence. The future is in YOUR HANDS, the parent of the next generation, so do the best YOU can to help your kid(s) be peaceful rather than angry and violent.
    I ride the L.A. Metro and see a lot of anger and potential violence there which is mostly coming from living in an unhappy home with unhappy PARENTS!

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thumbs up The King Pins

However ... this awareness does not seem to extend on a broader scale, to the lies and abuse of humanity and of this planet, which have been and continue to be perpetrated by the "occult" (somewhat hidden) elite bastards for millenia.
    The most "hidden and elite" element (I won't call them "bastards") is the noble and unassailable institution of PARENTING where virtually all of us are trained, programmed and then sent off to do the dirty work of our trainers - our own parents!
    Every soldier, banker, terrorist, activist and victim was once an innocent child who fell under the hypnotic spell of an adult or caregiver who successfully PROGRAMMED that innocent, defenseless child to become what can openly be seen yet is seldom, if ever seen, just how and why any of us end up the way we do.
    I can trace nearly all of my beliefs and behaviors right back to my parents and their beliefs and behaviors directly back to their parents and so on. If I had access to the facts of a Rothschild's or G. Bush's upbringing, I could say exactly why they are what they are today. Those who pulled off the 9/11 attacks were trained and programmed for it by their parents! Anyone, with the brains and patience to look at how someone is raised will plainly see WHY they did what they ultimately did. You can blame genes, the devil or just bad luck but, it will usually come down to early childhood conditioning BY OUR PARENTS more than any other factor!
    In plainer language, it's as if some Mafia king pins, top bosses, OUR PARENTS, sent out two of their gangs of thugs - their programmed kids. A great crime is committed ... the second gang, of programmed kids, (dressed as police) blame the first gang, of programmed kids, (dressed in the garb of some supposedly radicalized religion). Then more evidence is allowed to leak to the PROGRAMMED public at large, shifting the blame to the second gang of programmed kids, and they too are roundly condemned. ... But the Mafia king pings, THE PARENTS, who have programmed those kids, remain hidden from clear public view, and their essential role in perpetrating all phases of this saga, and many other such sagas, remains obscured because very few have the courage to honestly look at how parents program their kids to go off and commit these heinous acts. The hidden element, PARENTING, has remained hidden and rarely examined for millennia - even after Freud exposed the truth of parenting so long ago.
    So long as society is unwilling or unable to HONESTLY look at how parental programming works, the Kingpin Parents will continue to produce more and more: Elitists and their Victims to continue on with the Eternal drama so, HAVE A BALL, everyone......it's just an endless game.... your game.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thumbs up Our children

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." (Attributed to Thomas Jefferson.)
    And that "vigilance" needs to include RESPONSIBLE PARENTING!
    Quote We suffer upon our children, our children's children and all posterity the certainty of more 9/11s.
    ....If we are unable or unwilling to give our children ADEQUATE parental role modeling and training to be peaceful rather than VIOLENT. The innocent kids have no way to confront or correct inadequate parenting until after they become adults with some power of their own.
    Quote Only by letting those responsible know that we know what they did and who they are, that we will not turn the other cheek, but that we (many of us at least) will tirelessly seek to hold them accountable, is there any chance that those who would repeat and carry-out further horrendous crimes against humanity will be held stopped or held accountable. Not in some amorphous after life. But here, and now.
    And that process of holding those in power accountable needs to start AT HOME where all of us are trained and programmed to ultimately go out and do good or evil depending on our upbringing.
    Quote Having said this, I have little faith that the legal system, which is owned lock, stock and barrel by the protectors of the guilty is the place where we can expect "justice" to be done.
    IMO, "justice" is ultimately about a healthy and peaceful UPBRINGING! I wonder how many of us ever got such an upbringing? I sure didn't!
    Last edited by jimrich; 13th September 2016 at 20:03.

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

I think very intentional non-participation would be one option. We stop using their money, their schools, their oil, their voting, we stop joining their police forces, we stop joining their military, etc etc.

But then the question becomes, how do we get the masses to not participate... so really I haven't helped here.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Fanna (13th September 2016), gnostic9 (13th September 2016), peggy englebrake (26th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Quote Posted by halcyon026 (here)

I think very intentional non-participation would be one option. We stop using their money, their schools, their oil, their voting, we stop joining their police forces, we stop joining their military, etc etc.

But then the question becomes, how do we get the masses to not participate... so really I haven't helped here.
    Hi Halcyon026, a good point, we are slowly weaning ourselves off religious political institutions, so now we are beginning to wean ourselves off political institutions, it's a slow evolution!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Fanna (13th September 2016), raff (14th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

From where I am in my journey, part of the strength of the Cabal comes from off world.

I believe our only hope at this time is to have our own off-world allies.

Benevolent ETs supposedly exist. If we could contact them directly, bypassing our corrupt so-called leaders, set up a dialog... maybe we could eventually have a chance against our overlords.

Just my depressed 2 cents worth.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Streamy For This Post:

Fanna (22nd September 2016)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Quote Posted by Streamy (here)
    From where I am in my journey, part of the strength of the Cabal comes from off world.

I believe our only hope at this time is to have our own off-world allies.

Benevolent ETs supposedly exist. If we could contact them directly, bypassing our corrupt so-called leaders, set up a dialog... maybe we could eventually have a chance against our overlords.

Just my depressed 2 cents worth.
    Dr Steven Greer, The MuscleWolf of DC himself, is here to to make it 4 cents.
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

Streamy (14th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast