+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    The "Mothership Glass" crop circle was MAN MADE by a team of 8 people over a period of 2 weeks
    It was quite obvious to a serious researcher.
    as reported here :- www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2458&category=Environment

If Dr Horace Drew was FOOLED by this crop circle, then
    It DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR HIS CREDIBILITY.
    I saw and walked the remains of this crop circle just before it was harvested, I spoke to person referred to as K- extremely nice person paid my money £5 to compensate the farmer for crop loss and pay for a pot of tea or coffee, the remaining money was going to named charities.

I asked about the circles history she told me she couldn't tell me how it got there, when they returned from holiday they thought it had been another attack by vandals not until they took a walk did they find it, I can see why it was hard to see as it is huge and situated on a gentle slope that faces away from the PYO holding, K told me she has made maze patterns in sweet corn and they took 6 weeks to plan and plant up, it was a mystery how the circle arrived in such a short space of time.

I would say that she was a genuine person and I just don't see how this artwork could have been made with poles laser and 8 people, each symbol was about 10ft long.

Some one in crop circle connector identified the leaves as Laurel due the vein pattern in the leaves - worn by the Romans in victory - Hence the saying "Don't rest on your laurels" Meaning Do not rely on past victories -as the battle is still to be won .

My guess the write up is just malicious. Also note the hearsay element anonymity of so called witness, the carefully chosen words so they don't get a lawsuit. All inference no proof.
    Last edited by sheme; 15th September 2016 at 09:46.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,045 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Not overly impressed with that, some interesting information for sure but there was also a lot of conjecture - his interpretations which I did not agree with.

'Humourous isn't it?' No, it isn't, and no-one in the audience seemed to think so either.

His cheshire cat coming out of the wormhole. Our saviour is here, no need to worry any more. I saw that wormhole as a representation of Niburu, the Wings of Thoth surrounding the sun, (or coming from behind it), and out pops the jokester, (his words), to say. 'Fooled you, I'm back. Now bow down or die.' (my words).

Clever guy no doubt, but I suspect some pareidolia got mixed into his research. :shrug: :dontknow:

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), ponda (13th November 2016), sheme (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016), Sueanne47 (15th September 2016), TrumanCash (2nd December 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I also thought the Dr Drew reasoning for his conclusions was totally missing from the talk.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

He was very limited for time.
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I also thought the Dr Drew reasoning for his conclusions was totally missing from the talk.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Star Tsar (16th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

This years offering from Dr Drew..

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO Research NSW Incorporated

Dr Horace Drew | Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles In 2017 (Part One)

Published 28th October 2017

Dr Horace Drew is well known to our audience due to his previous presentations. Each year he travels to Britain to examine and analyse the new crop circles, especially around the Stonehenge, Silbury Hill and Avebury areas. He has interpreted the binary code seen in several crop circles and believes the crop circles are messages made by time travelling ETs.

Horace has a PhD in Chemistry from Caltech and has worked for CSIRO. He witnessed a UFO in Florida in 1965 which stirred his interest in pursuing a career in science.

For this presentation he plans to review the most important recent messages from crop circles, including those of the European summer in 2017.

He will show some of Matthew Williams’ 2017 Crop Circle movie, which is a visual feast covering some of the most beautiful and complex crop circle designs.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th October 2017 at 08:01.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2