+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Cool Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

UFO Research NSW Incorporated

Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Published 13th September 2016

Dr Drew was first to carry out X-Rays of the crystal structure of human DNA, And has helped to develop several gene therapies and PCR diagnostic medical procedures. A highly respected scientist.
    He has taken the time to decode several important crop circles of 2015 & 2016, He delivers the messages garnered in this presentation.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), Axman (13th September 2016), Baby Steps (13th September 2016), Callista (14th September 2016), ceetee9 (13th September 2016), Cidersomerset (13th September 2016), Craig (13th September 2016), drneglector (13th September 2016), earthadvocate (13th September 2016), Ecnal61 (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), GrnEggsNHam (13th September 2016), Jhonie (15th September 2016), Kano (13th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), Lefty Dave (13th September 2016), Lifebringer (13th September 2016), OBwan (13th September 2016), Olaf (13th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), Pam (14th September 2016), ponda (13th November 2016), Streamy (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016), TrumanCash (2nd December 2016), william r sanford72 (13th September 2016), wnlight (14th September 2016), Yetti (15th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

can someone who watched the video say what they mean?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

ElfeMya (14th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Wow. That was really cool

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Olaf (13th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

An article from todays headline page...I'l post it here for ref as I posted it on
    the Bill Tompkins thread. Many of these threads are related and the article
    below is interesting if true ? and makes perfect sense and is probably just
    a front. I presume everyone knows by now the UK and other governments
    have been debunking the crop circles for decades and sponsor crop artists
    like John Lundburgs 'Team Satan' to go out and muddy the water. I have posted
    Richard Halls documentary about this on many threads.....

Crop Circles: The Hidden Truth - Part 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9cGyMSLfRM
    Uploaded on 9 Dec 2009

Richard D. Hall's no nonsense expose of the facts behind the modern day crop circle
    phenomenon cuts through the pseudo science, the rumours and the disinformation
    leaving the viewer with a clear picture of the true situation. The film features the
    most objective British crop circle researchers in the business: David Cayton, Robert
    Hulse and Roy Dutton. Until now, their work has been kept largely out of the public
    eye, and is unleashed in this extremely telling and poignant documentary which
    leaves no stone unturned. The evidence presented will leave you in no doubt that
    there are two entirely exclusive instigators of the modern day crop circle
    phenomenon, one of which is non human. The results are chilling and could change
    your view of the way you see the world's media organisations and the powers that
    control them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might do a separate thread on this.......

Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports

By David on 13 September 2016 GMT UFO Activity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RT NEWS.....

Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports
    Published time: 12 Sep, 2016 12:15
    Edited time: 12 Sep, 2016 13:19

‘American military intelligence is now running the UK’s axed UFO-hunting
    squad from a plush building in a hidden corner of London’s stylish Soho
    Square, it is reported.

The secretive Ministry of Defence (MoD) unit was axed in 2009 but is now
    reportedly being run by a shadowy US colonel within a stone’s throw of the
    offices of 20th Century Fox – producers of many a science fiction blockbuster.

Now US-funded, the group has mainly American staff but still employs a number
    of Britons to pore over the real-life X-Files.’

Read more: Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports

https://www.rt.com/uk/359057-pentago...ampaign=chrome

====================================================

RT NEWS.....

'Swastika crop circle' appears in British countryside (VIDEO)
    Published time: 1 Sep, 2016 14:52
    Edited time: 2 Sep, 2016 13:56
    A 180ft-wide crop circle cut in a Nazi swastika-like design has mysteriously
    appeared in a field in Wiltshire, southwest England, sparking conspiracy theorists
    (unsurprisingly) to speculate about alien involvement.

Since the 1960s, the phenomena have been cited by some conspiracists as
    evidence of the existence of extraterrestrials, but sightings of the irregular crop
    patterns date back to as early as the 1600s.

The farmer who tends to the field in Beckhampton, near Avery, said he was
    shocked to discover the formation which had appeared overnight, saying he had not
    made it and had not given anyone else permission to.

Local megalithic researcher Hugh Newman said he rushed to the site to capture
    footage of the crop circle after seeing a Facebook post about it.

“[The farmer] didn’t say much to me but he was a bit concerned by the symbol and
    he saw the negative connotation of it when he realised what it looked like,”
    Newman told the Daily Mail.But he says the symbol appears to be the positive icon
    used in ancient Buddhism and Hinduism, which was used 5,000 years before Adolf
    Hitler adopted it as the Nazi insignia.Since the 1930s and 40s, the symbol has
    become synonymous with anti-Semitism and far-right extremism. However, in
    ancient Sanskrit, the ‘svastika’ symbolises well-being.It was adopted by some
    Western countries in the early 20th century as a symbol of good luck, but with the
    arms reversed and tipped to a 45-degree angle.The difference between the two
    symbols is that the ancient symbol has dots in the gaps between the lines and has
    round edges, compared to the blunt edges used in the Nazi design.Newman
    said: “You get heaps of hoaxers going around and doing crop circles without
    anyone’s permission and if they get caught they can be prosecuted for it."

“But some of the circles they cut are so advanced and difficult to do that it is
    actually land art.”Crop circles are believed to be created using string and wooden
    planks which people stand on to break and bend the crops.It is not the first time
    crop circles have appeared overnight in Wiltshire. Over the past year, there have
    been at least three reported instances of the phenomena resembling astrological
    designs popping up.Wiltshire is home to Stonehenge, a circle of intricately balanced
    stones which has stood on the hills surrounding Amesbury for thousands of years.
    Its original purpose still baffles experts.

https://www.rt.com/uk/357908-nazi-alien-crop-circles/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2017 at 23:09.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

boja (14th September 2016), Ecnal61 (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016), Streamy (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016), william r sanford72 (13th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Brilliant video Star Tsar, thanks for sharing!. What the good ET's are saying is, that about the time of the US election ~ we are going to have an ET invasion? has Europe already had its trojan horse ie: the migrants/islamic extremists, or will we be invaded by ET's?

ohhh great, something to look forward to! I wont book a holiday 'cos I dont know if I'll be alive then...

At least there is a bit of evidence that the Pleiadians are the good guys after all, even though Quetzal is a winged serpent.(I hope TrumanCash sees this!)
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 13th September 2016 at 14:39.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th September 2016), Ecnal61 (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), raff (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Another major point if all these hundreds of so called artists , hoaxers have
    been doing it for the past 30/40 years creating probably thousands of designs
    both simple and complex to take the p---, or for whatever other reason ?
    ( some human crop artists do say they felt compelled/inspired to do so ).

There has been a major amount of criminal damage to farmers crops, with
    no convictions or anybody caught by the police. Who pays for 'teams' of
    people to travel globally to do this ? As Rich Hall says it all points to intelligence
    agencies and government cover up by 'contaminating the field' so to speak....

Some researchers think 99% are all man made , but inspired by who ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mysterious GIANT Swastika Crop Circle Appears in British Countryside

Published on 30 Aug 2016

Huge crop circle SWASTIKA appears in a field in Wiltshire (Is it
    a Nazi symbol or Indian symbol of positivity?)
    Mysterious crop circle has been spotted in field in Beckhampton
    The circle is cut into the shape of notorious Nazi symbol swastika
    But expert believes it could actually represent Indian peace symbol
    The swastika has been used by countless cultures over the millennia.
    A huge crop circle in the shape of a swastika has been spotted in the
    Wiltshire countryside.The symbol, which has been cut into a huge
    field in Beckhampton, near Avery, Wiltshire, is roughly 150 to 180
    ft wide.The formation is so big it can be seen from the nearby road
    and has been cut into a farmer's field of crops without him giving
    permission. After first being shocked by the finding, the farmer
    was instead told how the cutting is actually a Hindu symbol of
    positivity, and the ancient 'Swastika' was used long before the Nazis
    adapted it as their infamous logo.Ancient mysteries author Hugh
    Newman, who captured the footage via drone of the huge formation,
    spotted a Facebook post not long after the crop circle was cut.
    The 43-year-old who lives in Wiltshire said: 'I rushed there to check it
    out and I met the farmer there and he was keen for me to not go into
    the field.

===================================================

Another RT article

RT NEWS.....

Mysterious crop patterns appear near Stonehenge (VIDEO)
    Published time: 30 Jun, 2015 15:56
    Edited time: 2 Jul, 2015 08:01

Drone footage has revealed two elaborate new crop patterns in the English county
    of Wiltshire, home of the iconic Stonehenge circle. The images were captured by
    MrGro, a website that publishes drone videos of the mysterious shapes.

https://www.rt.com/uk/270757-crop-ci...ilshire-video/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th September 2016 at 18:08.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Wow!

Part 1(0:00 ... 39:00)

Here is a written report from Horace Drew with the main messages of the decoded alien binary code which was transmitted to CJ:
    "A novel “multiplex” binary code was shown to a UFO contactee “CJ” in late 2015 or early 2016"

Part 2 (starting at 39:00)
    Crop circles of 2016 and their (coded) messages
    Last edited by Olaf; 15th September 2016 at 12:41.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), Cidersomerset (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), muxfolder (14th September 2016), ponda (13th November 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

The op vid is very interesting and I think all should really watch and explore it before diluting the OP/vid with additional vids and such

Additional vids and such all very good/interesting, I'm not saying there not worth watching, just make sure you get the possible worth of the OP vid

That often happens, I know I've done it as-well, all to eager to add vids/info before really talking about the OP content Doh

Quote Posted by provolon (here)
    can someone who watched the video say what they mean?
    "Disclose Evolve"

Is one big message from them provolon!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 13th September 2016 at 15:05.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th September 2016), ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The interview below reminds me of Nick Pope the MOD UFO man who's the go to
    guy by press & media to dampen down most UFO events , keeping a foot firmly
    in both camps. The guy below has been on the local BBC radio show before
    as the interviewer says and you get the same vibe that they are going thru
    a set routine.

Though it is interesting, a typical interview semi tongue in cheek by the radio host ,
    the caller who I presume posted this Matthew Williams is a former circle maker and
    is messing about on cam while waiting, but does make serious points when the
    interview actually starts aprox 2 mins in.He has his own U Tube channel.I have
    seen a few snippets of a couple of his interviews and he has had some big names
    in UK Ufology on his podcasts. Matthew says that he and other crop makers have
    had paranormal experiences related to energies given off from some circles that
    they made and could not explain. Which I have heard before by other circle makers.

BBC radio Wiltshire and the Swastika Crop Circle....Interview starts 2mins in.

Published on 31 Aug 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoX...XUDJdGtEes84FA
    This is my interview and what i get up to when doing very serious radio
    interviews for national broadcasting stations.

Quote The formation is so big it can be seen from the nearby road and has been
    cut into a farmer's field of crops without him giving permission.

As with most of the circles ( if human ) they are committing trespass and causing criminal damage.....

Huge crop circle SWASTIKA appears in a field in Wiltshire (Is it a Nazi symbol or
    Indian symbol of positivity?)
    Mysterious crop circle has been spotted in field in Beckhampton
    The circle is cut into the shape of notorious Nazi symbol swastika
    But expert believes it could actually represent Indian peace symbol
    The swastika has been used by countless cultures over the millennia

By Victoria Finan For Mailonline

Published: 13:02, 30 August 2016 | Updated: 13:18, 30 August 2016

A huge crop circle in the shape of a swastika has been spotted in the Wiltshire
    countryside.The symbol, which has been cut into a huge field in Beckhampton, near
    Avebury, Wiltshire, is roughly 150 to 180 ft wide.The formation is so big it can be
    seen from the nearby road and has been cut into a farmer's field of crops without
    him giving permission.

After first being shocked by the finding, the farmer was instead told how the cutting
    is actually a Hindu symbol of positivity, and the ancient 'Swastika' was used long
    before the Nazis adapted it as their infamous logo.Ancient mysteries author Hugh
    Newman, who captured the footage via drone of the huge formation, spotted a
    Facebook post not long after the crop circle was cut.The 43-year-old who lives in
    Wiltshire said: 'I rushed there to check it out and I met the farmer there and he
    was keen for me to not go into the field.

The symbol, which has been cut into a huge field in Beckhampton, near Avery,
    Wiltshire, is roughly 150 to 180 ft wide'I flew my drone over it and got some good
    shots' 'The big trouble of the years is who cuts these crop circles because
    sometimes people don't have a clue how they ended up there, and the farmer
    didn't know.'He didn't say much to me but he was a bit concerned by the symbol
    and he saw the negative connotation of it when he realised what it looked like.'

Huge crop circle in English countryside is 'Nazi SWASTIKA'

The formation is so big it can be seen from the nearby road and has been cut into a
    farmer's field of crops without him giving permission

Hugh said the ancient symbol is actually positive and can often be seen on Buddha
    statues going back thousands of years as well as on temples and houses.The
    swastika has an extensive history and was used at least 5,000 years before Adolf
    Hitler adopted it for use as a Nazi symbol.The difference can be seen between them
    as the ancient symbol has dots in the gaps between the lines and has round edges
    compared to the blunt edges used in the Nazi flag.

Ancient mysteries author Hugh Newman captured the footage via drone of the huge
    formation Hugh added: 'You get teams of hoaxers going around and doing crop
    circles without anyone's permission and if they get caught they can be prosecuted
    for it.'But some of the circles they cut are so advanced and difficult to do that it is
    actually land art.'A crop circle or crop formation is a pattern created by flattening a
    crop by using string and wooden planks which people stand on to break and bend
    the crops.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4K9sYGyt5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

====================================================

I've been looking for a vid with Hugh Newman talking about the article
    above but cannot find one yet.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th September 2016 at 06:10.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ElfeMya (13th September 2016), Star Tsar (13th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The Dr Horace Drew video said that all of the crop circles are pointing to one thing Cider ~ an ET invasion in the near future, what are your thoughts on that?

Alex Collier, Phil Schneider and Jim Marrs have been saying the same thing..

Sue
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 13th September 2016 at 22:38.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

ElfeMya (14th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Interesting. I was thinking about the trojan horse theory at the end of the video. Doesn't that fit perfectly the info David Jacobs has been uncovering about the "hubrids"?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

I haven't time to watch it all, will finish up tomorrow . . but a few small things I noticed . . . did Dr Drew say something to the effect that he has "the highest science degree from Caltech; there is NO LOWER" ? Then, referring to the 3 books he has written on DNA, ". . . I know everything!"

At around 8,30 mark there is a wonderful crop circle depicted, made near Torino airport, with clear symbols along the inner circles which seem to match those on the Isaac Caret "drone" - I wonder if he gets into that aspect at a later stage?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Ewan (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote did Dr Drew say something to the effect that he has "the highest science degree from Caltech; there is NO LOWER" ? Then, referring to the 3 books he has written on DNA, ". . . I know everything!"
    Yes he did 0.0

Good vid and info for sure,
    but he dose seem a bit weak in some areAs of ufLogy, well compaIred to somE of our uNderstanDings here iN avAlon
    :SUN:
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [...] he dose seem a bit weak in some areAs of ufLogy, well compaIred to somE of our uNderstanDings here iN avAlon
    Yes, I think the first thing to do is to check the stems because this is how you can differentiate between 'man-made' and 'ET' crop-circles.

Source: http://www.crop-circles.eu/pages/ori...es.php?lang=en
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th September 2016 at 08:06.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

ponda (13th November 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Thank you for providing this most interesting talk. How refreshing to listen to someone that really has something to say. It makes me shake my head in wonder that anyone would choose to listen to some of the nonsense of the likes of Simon Parkes or Corey Good when their is still some really good stuff out there.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I sent the video link by email to my brother, even though Dr Drew was a true scientist my brother said "all those things about ET's are hoax ~ I dont listen to them" what can you do to spread the word and people like the politicians have 'closed minds'...at least I tried.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Dr. Drew identified his non de plume as "Red Collie".
    That is the crop circle researcher whose brilliant posts from Facebook I used to post regularly on Giovonni's thread "Up at the Ranch".
    The meanings he ascribed to the crop circles were always very precise and well thought out.
    Here is one of those posts:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746908
    ( And a Happy upcoming Birthday to Gio, wherever he may be; I will miss him and his tireless dedication to getting the truth out. )
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (15th September 2016), fourty-two (15th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Well after watching this for the second time I have picked up on several new points of information that I was completely unaware of take for instance the BBC Winchester Transmitter that was adjacent to the crop circle with the grey & disk!! (The beware bearer of false gifts) And that there was infact a similar Italian message!!! I smiled about the Antsy one because I just knew that was a symbol for Mary Jane (weed) first time I clapped eyes on it!

I just wanted to highlight a few points I feel are important as it goes for warning messages

- Europe is in imminent danger
    - Avoid Orion 1350.3 & Zeta Reticuli 39.170
    - Technology given to USA in secret needs to be shared the rest of the world nations for human survival
    - Disclosure essential for Human survival
    - 19th October 2016 Military incident
    - Dark Matter Universes are populated (95% Them 5% Us)

I am sure there's more but my brain went pop! I'd probably have to watch for a third time to garner more information.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th September 2016 at 03:46.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ewan (15th September 2016), fourty-two (15th September 2016), Olaf (15th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016), Sueanne47 (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dr Horace Drew - Decoding Crop Circles | Messages From Crop Circles in 2015 & 2016

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Giovonni's thread "Up at the Ranch"
    Is now under new management please visit there for the lastest UFO, Cosmic, Crop Circle news & interviews first & fast!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

fourty-two (15th September 2016), onawah (15th September 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

The "Mothership Glass" crop circle was MAN MADE by a team of 8 people over a period of 2 weeks
    It was quite obvious to a serious researcher.
    as reported here :- www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2458&category=Environment

If Dr Horace Drew was FOOLED by this crop circle, then
    It DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR HIS CREDIBILITY.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Atlas (15th September 2016), Ewan (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast