+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFO sighting / lower mainland B.C. / Northern Oregon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default UFO sighting / lower mainland B.C. / Northern Oregon

At 10:08 p.m. (Sept.13 /16 ) I went outside to get some fresh air . The sky is clear and the moon almost full . I was only outside for approx. 5 mins , ( star gazing ) south facing . First I notice a light flying from north to south , I figured that was a satellite .

Then there was another light that almost crossed paths with the first satellite, heading east from west . I thought as well that this was another satellite due to the speed/height and the straight trajectory , and focussed on this light .

But that all changed as this light slowed then completely stopped . I was like WTF !!!
    The light then started moving back in a westerly direction , speeding up faster than anything I've ever seen before . It then would almost completely stop instantly , then speed up doing amazing right angle turns , then stop completely for about 10 seconds .

Finally it took off heading northwest , at such an acceleration , the effing speed of this craft . From hovering straight south from me , over northern Oregon , it covered 180 degrees of my sky view in about 2 seconds . I had to run around to the back of my house , but I then lost it .

All the testimony I've read from others about the manuverability of these crafts is 100 % true , my heart was pounding , my eyes trickled a few tears . I'll never forget this .

If anyone lives in this vicinity I recommend they go have a peep tonight.

Elton

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

animovado (14th September 2016), Atlas (14th September 2016), Biff (16th September 2016), ceetee9 (14th September 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd January 2017), Ecnal61 (15th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Eram (14th September 2016), Fanna (14th September 2016), Flowerpunkchip (4th January 2017), Ivanhoe (14th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), Magneticman (14th September 2016), Matina (15th September 2016), mojo (14th September 2016), Patient (15th September 2016), RedSun88 (14th September 2016), Shannon (16th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO sighting / lower mainland B.C. / Northern Oregon

Sorry Mods , I was frantically bumbling around trying to find where / how to start this thread , please put where appropriate .

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Published on Sep 12, 2016

Once again, this video was uploaded within minutes of capturing the orb (0511 hrs on Sept. 12, 2016) as it slowly and silently travelled overhead. This is the original, unedited video. It was captured on my Sony Xperia Z2 when I noticed it almost directly over my head as it went from West to East over South Vancouver/ Burnaby.

Bright PLASMA ORB Captured Moving Slowly and Silently Over Vancouver, B.C.!!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Ecnal61 (15th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), Magneticman (14th September 2016), mojo (14th September 2016), Sir Eltor (14th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Hey I had a fly-by 3 am ish on the 13th! A Pearl light bulb coloured sphere weaving and bobing about about 5000 to 9000 meters up i'd guess...

Thinking about it more it was the 12th
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th September 2016 at 11:28.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), Lifebringer (14th September 2016), mojo (14th September 2016), Sir Eltor (14th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Published on Sep 12, 2016

Once again, this video was uploaded within minutes of capturing the orb (0511 hrs on Sept. 12, 2016) as it slowly and silently travelled overhead. This is the original, unedited video. It was captured on my Sony Xperia Z2 when I noticed it almost directly over my head as it went from West to East over South Vancouver/ Burnaby.

Bright PLASMA ORB Captured Moving Slowly and Silently Over Vancouver, B.C.!!
    The following ISS sightings are possible from Monday Sep 12, 2016 through Tuesday Sep 27, 2016 (Vancouver area)

Date ........ ...............Visible ......Max Height .....Appears ...............Disappears
    Mon Sep 12, 5:08 AM ..2 min .........83°...........38°above WSW .....36° above ENE

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/
    Last edited by Carmody; 14th September 2016 at 13:46.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), mojo (14th September 2016), Noelle (2nd January 2017), Sir Eltor (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,526 times in 5,655 posts

great sighting...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (14th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), Sir Eltor (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

I have also seen some strange things in the sky in the Vancouver area a few years back. Orbs similar to those two sightings, but they were a bit east of Vancouver and started from over the mountains and moved west to ...wherever. Another sighting consisted of orbs that converged together and formed a larger craft or something - again it went east to west. There is a history of sightings there and many seem to come out of the mountain area and move over the lower mainland.
    Vancouver - keep your eyes upwards!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Atlas (15th September 2016), EFO (15th September 2016), mojo (15th September 2016), Sir Eltor (15th September 2016), Star Tsar (15th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you all for your input . I wish I had the recording capabilities such as my so inspiring fellow member Mojo . Neither the less , this did happen , with my own two eyes . It'll be tough, but I need to aquire some sort of half decent recording device

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), bluestflame (16th September 2016), EFO (5th January 2017), mojo (16th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

these are mainly the type i have seen only a little lower in the sky , had a light that was unconventional seemed to be limited to the craft itself
    Last edited by bluestflame; 16th September 2016 at 04:29.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), EFO (5th January 2017), mojo (16th September 2016), Sir Eltor (16th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    these are mainly the type i have seen only a little lower in the sky , had a light that was unconventional seemed to be limited to the craft itself
    I wish it was lower , but to me it appeared as if it was around the same height as a satellite , if not higher , with a solid , non pulsing light .

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Atlas (16th September 2016), Biff (16th September 2016), bluestflame (16th September 2016), EFO (5th January 2017), mojo (16th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well , it's still new years in British Columbia , Canada , and I'm a very happy man / father right now . Went outside around 6 p.m. tonight , it's cold and dark out , most of the sky was covered with cloud . I was taking pics (I phone ) of the moon , and I presume a bright planet in close proximity .

This was located to the southwest from my viewpoint , and to west and northwest the sky was cloudless . I focussed my attention on a star to the northwest ( the first one I could see as my eyes adjusted to the dark ) and noticed a small solid , feint light right above it . This light automatically made me think of the light I witnessed in my opening post .

Bout five seconds later it started moving south , slowly for approx. 5 secs. Then flew back and parked itself above the star again . Ha haaaaa I was so elated of course , after approx. 20 secs it started travelling slightly northeast , slowly for bout 20 secs then stopped .

I needed a witness this time , so I quickly called a friend who lived 15 mins away southwest . From inside his apartment he couldn't get a visual , the unit was south facing . He's pretty skeptical about such things so he wouldn't bother going outside to try and get a view.

So I ended that convo , the ufo was still stationary , so I ran inside my house , went upstairs , and encountered 4 of my kids (10 years and under ) all cramped into the bathtub . Told them what was happening , and right away my 8 year old boy ( very opened minded ) jumped out of the bath and quickly got dressed .

Ran to the deck , propped him up so he could see over the sidewall of our place , and I pointed out the light . He could see it still sitting in the same place . A min later it started flying east , ( still in the northern part of the sky) , so we had to run from front to back of the house to keep track .

Once we got past the annoying glare of the street lights , we found it , slowly heading east then stopping , periodically . Then it headed north for a bit then stopped . We watched for almost 10 mins , but then the clouds rolled in .

So sweet that my boy witnessed this with me , meanwhile my wifes yelling that ufo's aren't real as he's running down the stairs and out the door .

Happy New Year everybody , and if ya can , get out and look to the sky !!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

EFO (5th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What a cool way to start the new year!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Sir Eltor (2nd January 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

After my sighting at 6 p.m. I've been going out every hour to look for the ufo . The sky up until and after my check point at 10 o' clock was pretty clear , but some cloudy areas .It looked as though I might get a full clear outlook as it seemed that the clouds we're dissipating . So my next checkpoint was at 11:50 p.m.

The sky was completely clear , and I focussed on a different star that had moved into position to where the first star had been , this is almost 6 hours later . My patience had paid off , I found the object again . Is it luck ? or is it a pattern ? Same solid white light , super high , same mobility tendencies .

Starts off northwest from my viewpoint over mountainous area , and for a few mins it would just fly south for a few secs , stop , then head north for a few secs ,stop , and repeated this motion for aprox 1 min . Then headed east . It reminds me of say a fish or a shark , how they're so fluid , yet turn sharply , and burst into speed and glide . Sporadic but so precise , the utmost of agility .

As I watched , it appeared as though it was following the path of making a huge circle . At this point it was almost at the 180 degree mark , then stopped . It was way above where the jet path was to Vancouver international airport , now southeast from my original view point . There were 2 jets a couple of mins apart from each other , the ufo would stop as the jetliners both passed way beneath it. Almost like it was doing inventory .

Then a few secs after the last plane went by a shooting star shot right underneath the ufo falling southeast . That was quite the image . It then continued on its way hitting my south viewpoint till southwest . I'd say it made 340 degrees , in that giant circle , nearly reaching the starting point . Then I lost sight , kept at it for 5 more mins , and saw it again for 20 secs more,just passed the original spot , but lost it again.

That was a 30 min display , there has to be someone else to have witnessed this . This may be a long night . I'm heading back out .

Peace

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

1:11 a.m. check point .

There now seems to be a pattern , didn't take long to find it again . Just have to concentrate on the same star as last . Still in the northwest , almost straight up from my position . This time the object was shooting straight down for a few secs , and then straight back up but at a fast velocity , and repeating . Then slowly moved east 10 secs , then did the same fight as just mentioned .
    Then lost it for a few mins , but found it again near the " star " . Descended , then moved east again fast , lost sight . Waited 10 more mins , freezing my a$$ off , my neck and shoulders are getting the ultimate workout , but whatever . Just about to head in , spotted it again to the north . Lost it .

next check point 3 ish

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

EFO (5th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

3:00 a.m. check point

Unbelievable , 9.5 hours later and it's still out . I'm guessing over Mt. Seymour or Grouse mountain area . This time flying to it's lowest point to date . Though it's quite far away , the visual had it lower than the soccer stadium lights but 600 meters away . Bobbing up and down .

It's just too far away , the phone camera would never pick it up .

Well it's been my most exciting new years , might give it one more look in a few hours , don't have a clue what it's objective is . Maybe a newbie pilot clocking in some hours.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

EFO (5th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have had similar sightings near Vancouver, where they were somewhere over the mountains to the east of the city - 3 lights flying around in the sky almost playfully with each other until two moved into one, the other left very fast and the one remained still as a star for a long while. Another sighting from the same area where a small craft expanded into a large long vehicle and slowly moved off out of sight. That is an active area - I would bet they come out of the mountain range from somewhere.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd January 2017), Sir Eltor (2nd January 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Looks to be clear again tonight , wouldn't mind some collaboration with local members .

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

EFO (5th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Whatever it is , it's back , last spotted circling a star in the northeast.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

EFO (5th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

2 hours later and it's still out there . If using Vancouver as a reference point , it'll be east and a little south .

Above where the jet liners come in from the east .

36. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

might have to sit out and have a look tonight meself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast