+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts = travel to parallel universes?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Thoughts = travel to parallel universes?

Imagine that you take the same route to work every morning 850 times in a row. Imagine that on the 847th morning you come to think of not having seen a friend in a long time. Imagine that on the 850th morning that friend crosses your path. Imagine that this happens in a big city. That is roughly what happened to me. For that to be possible I had to be at a specific place at a specific time and that person had to be at a specific place at a specific time.

My conclusion is that there must be some kind of connection between the mind and the reality, either directly or indirectly. I can't help but wonder could it be that the mind constantly syncs the being into specific parallel universes.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Art (15th September 2016), Awakening2014 (14th September 2016), Cidersomerset (14th September 2016), ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), ghostrider (15th September 2016), Holly Lindin (15th September 2016), janette (14th September 2016), joeecho (14th September 2016), Justplain (15th September 2016), kirolak (14th September 2016), lake (14th September 2016), Rich (14th September 2016), sunwings (14th September 2016), Unicorn (15th September 2016), Yetti (15th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Default Re: Thoughts = travel to parallel universes?

ACIM says (in my own words) that the "world" is not reality, it's more like a picture of our ego mind and it does not exist. The only reality is the one God made and that which we created from our true being.

In this unreal world you can manifest things with your thoughts because it is your thought, each one has their own world.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

ElfeMya (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), joeecho (14th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

That which is, is.
    That which is made regardless of by whom is a construct and by extension, unreal.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

What if consciousness is actually the fabric that holds matter together... What if consciousness is what's real and matter is a living shimmering matrix of light.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), joeecho (14th September 2016), Rich (14th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

That's true Joe, since the ego is unreal everything the ego creates must therefore be unreal too.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), joeecho (14th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to Elizabeth Haich in her book: Initiation matter is awakened only when the spirit enters it that is to say It has no life until then. Only then does it become aware and then acts according to its nature.
    Our consciousness apparently exists beyond our limited earthly senses.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), joeecho (14th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by raff (here)
    According to Elizabeth Haich in her book: Initiation matter is awakened only when the spirit enters it that is to say It has no life until then. Only then does it become aware and then acts according to its nature.
    I'll let you know when I get there.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks Whitelove. I would say not only a connection, it just seems like it is happening already in another "story" but we just cokoo in to it sometimes, and see other reality. some people call this dejavu! . Many strange things happen to many people every day , but we are too busy on our chores and do not pay too much attention.
    We should, because that kind of things we must be more familiar with in order to recognize different levels of consciousness.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

People dont fully grasp the might of th thoughts ... inside the human bieng is the heavenly realm, a small version of the universe ... the creational part of the human bieng (the spirit form) has many gifts, knowing events before they happen for instance ... we can draw things to us , based on our thinking patterns, good or bad or nuetral ... for every action there is a reaction, the immutable law of cause and effect...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Whitelove, i believe what you describe is called 'syncronicity', a term coined by the psychiatrist Karl Jung. An American mystic, Wayne Wirs, made a suggestion on his blog that people should record a personal diary of these types of unexplainable coincidences, and any other incredible life events. He called it a 'miracle log'. If you read it in hindsight you'll recognize how incredible and magical life is. I started keeping one this past spring. Here's a sample entry:

2016/9/10: My daughter bought a toy today at the grocery store, from a ‘slot’ machine. The toy was a small brown plastic doggie named ‘Jazz’. What’s so remarkable about this is that an elderly couple, friends of ours, also have a brown dachshund named Jazz. The husband in this elderly couple played in jazz ensembles for years, thus the source of their doggie’s name. My daughter enjoys playing with the real dog. Since the name is so unique and uncommon, thusly we consider this to be a blatant case of synchronicity.
    Last edited by Justplain; 15th September 2016 at 12:58.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Yes, thoughts we have do affect our reality. Whitelove, what you are saying is also similar to when you think of a friend that you have not heard from in a long time and then they call you on the phone or send you an email. Ghostrider, you open the question; is it our thought that creates the event or is our conciousness connected and in tune so that it is aware of the event before it happens? I think the answer is true to both scenarios. I know a person who has often created their own reality through thinking/wishing, but they do not know how they accomplish it. Their future that they created was much more than 'planning' or goal setting, for the things that they brought to themselves on a few occasions were things that you really couldn't make happen. Perhaps they unknowingly knew their future and it came out through their unconscious mind? Precognition is something I have experienced many times and it makes me wonder if it is a psychic ability or have I already lived through this life? Or like Whitelove theorizes, are we tapped into parallel realities and our subconscious is alerted when something is similar or going off track? I suppose I have opened more questions than answers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=joeecho;1098714]
    Quote Posted by raff (here)
    I'll let you know when I get there.

[/QUO

And when you do I will be waiting for ya

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), joeecho (15th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread