+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The sound of light

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Default The sound of light

I CHOOSE THIS TITLE BECAUSE OF A SERIES OF EXPERIENCES , MOSTLY WHEN I WAS A CHILD , 5 AND UP.
    We use to lay down on extension chairs next to the pool on summer nights and watch the sky for hours , spotting satellites, shooting stars and more...
    Is about a phenomenon happening when the shooting star crosses the sky at amazing speed that I always hear the shwosh sound WITH THE IMAGE at the same time.
    Never pay too much attention to this fact until several years later leaning phisics at school , i realize this should'nt happen, But it happens and at the time I asume every one was experience the same. Big deception,, mostly no one ever hear anything.
    I would like to adventure an idea here : we know sound travel way slowe than light, but what about something I hear in the startreck series,, the sub-space , is probable that the sound can travel at speed of light in a different freq, ?
    Watch the sky and tell me your experiences , maybe I'm not alone in this....

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), binemaya (15th September 2016), ElfeMya (15th September 2016), Fanna (15th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), ghostrider (15th September 2016), lake (15th September 2016), rgray222 (21st September 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: The sound of light

Most things science knows , i take with a grain of salt ...they are still in the dark and have alot to learn ... every person sees or experiences things in different ways, if it goes against their theories they poo poo it ... ceation made us individuals so it can experience life from every possible angle ... the crossing rays of suns can alter many things, time, gravity, dimensions, its being in the right place at the right time as everything in the universe is moving ... just like the bermuda triangle-two distant suns rays cross at that point , said to open a door to a past earth and a future earth, depends on your exact position at a particular moment ... even the rotation of the earth is a factor...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), binemaya (15th September 2016), Elisheva (16th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), kirolak (15th September 2016), lake (15th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016), Yetti (15th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by Yetti (here)
    we know sound travel way slowe than light, but what about something I hear in the startreck series,, the sub-space , is probable that the sound can travel at speed of light in a different freq, ?
    The speed of sound is different dependant on the medium being travelled:

Quote Speed of Sound through:
    Rubber : 60 m/s
    Air at 40oC : 355 m/s
    Air at 20 oC : 343 m/s
    Lead : 1210 m/s
    Gold : 3240 m/s
    Glass : 4540 m/s
    Copper : 4600 m/s
    Aluminum : 6320 m/s
    https://www.nde-ed.org/EducationReso...nmaterials.htm

So the speed of sound in a 'sub space' would entirely depend on what 'sub space' is?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (15th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), william r sanford72 (15th September 2016), Yetti (15th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Temperature and altitude affect atmospheric density, changing the speed of sound. Sound will also travel faster through water than through air, because water is a denser medium. Likewise, sound travels faster through steel vs lower-density materials like wood, or atmospheric conditions.

From the Book Beyond The Light Barrier:

"We speak of the measure of light, not of the speed of light. Light gives the illusion of velocity, when in reality it is a pulse resonating in the frequencies of time and gravity. Thereby, our galaxy is created to the universal geometric harmonics of light—light is a universal geometric. Time and gravity, or a reversal in the flow of time and antigravity, can be achieved by altering the energy of light pulsing through space, through the atmosphere of planets, and throughout all creation, as micro-atoms of light form the atoms of all gases, liquids and solids.

As I mentioned before, the unified differentials of light interact to create a vacuum encircling the spaceship, and it moves without sound or the restriction of speed as the molecules of atmosphere are pushed aside instead of piling up in flight. In space, the unified field of light creates a shift in space and time. No velocity is involved—there is only a shift in frequency as the spaceship vibrates in harmonic resonance to interact with the wave energy of light pulsing throughout the galaxy. It simply uses the fabric of space itself, which is light, vibrating in waveform frequencies in alternate pulses of matter and antimatter. Thereby we overcome the problems of space travel beyond the light barrier.

Earth scientists still have the restriction of the sound barrier in atmospheric flight. Perhaps they will discover that there is no restriction that causes the sonic boom if they can perfect an aircraft that pushes aside the molecules of air instead of allowing the molecules to pile up against the craft."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (15th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2016), lake (15th September 2016), Yetti (15th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,107 times in 2,424 posts

In my opinion you are providing the sound track internally. The source is not the object you were observing. In a sense you are imagining sound. I suspect this is not an uncommon occurrence.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

A "Shooting Star" seen from space: http://twitpic.com/662hqp

Astronaut Ronald Garan: "Do you think seeing the Earth from space would change your perspective?"

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Atlas; 20th September 2016 at 21:33.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Do You See Music or Hear Colors - About 4 Percent Of the Population Are Synesthetes

There are people who can actually see, smell and physically taste music. This is an example of a phenomenon known as synesthesia. Synesthetes report seeing symphonies in spectacular colors, smelling Beethoven, and tasting Chopin.

Some people can hear things that the rest of us only see! Maybe you are a Synesthetic!

http://www.shieldspirit.com/2016/09/...ing-color.html

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Atlas (21st September 2016), DeDukshyn (21st September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread