+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Synchronicities

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Default Re: Synchronicities

I also find life to be quite magical in a wonderfully woo woo sort of way!

Some pretty amazing and fun synchronicity type events have happened to my husband and me in the last few months. We decided to sell our house in Washington and move back to the Oregon coast, where we had yearned to return for about 8 years. My husband all of a sudden became disabled and went on social security disability, which prompted us to finally make the move.

I decided to advertise our house on Craig's list and sell it myself. Amazingly it sold within 1 week for my asking price which gave us a decent profit. I quickly started looking for a place on the coast where we would be moving in about a month at close of escrow...so I thought. I looked for a couple of days and on the 2nd night I just couldn't sleep. I started hearing what I call the voice. Probably the voice of God but I also call it my "guys". The voice told me that we should move to West Virginia, where my husband was born and his parents and many relatives still live. I said "why the eff would I want to move to West Virginia??!!!! are you out of your effing mind??!!!" I often cuss at my guys and also laugh a lot at their silly ideas.

Well the danged voice(s) wouldn't leave me alone. I finally said OKAY OKAY, we'll do it! It was about 4 am by that time and I was then able to go to sleep. The next morning I informed my husband that God or my guys (one and the same) had insisted that we move to WV. He said WHAT???!!! I told him I didn't yet know why but we had to do it. He finally agreed. He had known for many years that I would never want to move to WV and that was fine with him. We love the ocean and fully intended to retire to the coast.

That day he called his mother and told her that we were moving to their small town (about 500 population). She was very excited and wanted us to stay with them while we looked for a house to buy. About a week later his brother called and told my husband that he and his mother had prayed together that she would be able to see her oldest son (my husband) one more time before she died. They had "coincidentally" done the praying on the night I could not sleep, so they were both blown away and knew that God had answered their prayers the very next day.

I then began looking at properties online near where my in-laws lived and saw one home that called to me and I felt we would live there. We drove to WV on the first of June with a 20' truck & hauling our car. After unloading our stuff into a storage shed we came to stay with my in-laws. It was June 6th. My mother-in-law was pretty ill and had been for maybe 4 years. She was so happy to see us (especially her son) and we had only seen them once in our 20 years of marriage. She found us a realtor who turned out to be wonderful and has become a good friend. We started looking at properties.

My husband didn't want to look at the house I found because it was in the city limits so he couldn't shoot guns on his own property. If you live outside city limits you can shoot on your property and we love target practice with guns, bows and knives. So we looked and looked for about a week. I mentioned the house a few times but he didn't want to see it. Finally he said okay (heaving a sigh) and we went to look. He says the minute he walked into it he knew we would live there. We made our offer, it was accepted and our escrow will close on the 23rd of this month. By the way, this has undoubtedly been the longest escrow in recorded history, well maybe not, but it's the longest escrow I've ever experienced! (June 20 - Sept 23)

My amazingly wonderful mother-in-law, whom I came to know and respect, died at home in her sleep when we had been here for about 7 weeks. She passed the night after her 83rd birthday. I had a vision that she (her body) died at about 3 am. I saw her leaving her body and she looked much younger and so joyous. When my father-in-law called me to come help at about 6 am, I knew she was dead so I was not surprised. My husband later told me that she had walked into our room, looking younger and beautifully smiling, and kissed him goodbye. Maybe our escrow is so long because we are supposed to still be with my father-in-law to help with his adjustments to a live without his wife of 63 years.

I feel like everything happens for a reason and I am often guided or pushed into doing things that I would not think I want to do of my own volition. Over the years I have learned that it doesn't pay to ignore the voice... but that doesn't mean I won't argue with and bitch at him/it/them. That's always fun for me. So some of the reason for our relocation here has been revealed. I know we will understand more in the coming years.

We sold our 1600 sqft home on a small lot in Washington state and bought a 4000 sqft 2 story brick home in beautiful condition on an acre on top of a hill on a dead end road for $55,000 LESS than we sold our home for. The mortgage payment will only be $520 monthly, $350 less than our previous smaller home, and we have zero down payment. I never wanted such a HUGE home, but for some reason we're supposed to be there. One reason might be that my son, Jesse and his wife and 9 year old son are coming to stay with us for some months, since they don't want to live in Las Vegas any longer as it's not really the place they want their son to go to school. They will only use 2 of our 6 bedrooms, so we still have plenty of room for other visitors or relatives. We've so far visited with my husband's twin sons and their 7 children who live an hour away. I've also met about 50 of his other relatives.

West Virginia really is wild and wonderful and I'm finding that I truly like hillbillies!

Synchronicities are a regular occurrence in our life and I fully enjoy them!!
    (yeah,I know this is a ridiculously LONG post!)
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), binemaya (16th September 2016), BMJ (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), conk (16th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Eram (16th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), fourty-two (20th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (16th September 2016), Justplain (17th September 2016), kfm27917 (9th October 2020), Nick Matkin (16th September 2016), Rich (16th September 2016), sandy (16th September 2016), sdv (16th September 2016), Sérénité (16th September 2016), sheme (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016), TargeT (16th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    (Sorry about the new thread, but couldn't find one specifically for this subject.)

Those who recognize me on the forum will know I'm annoyingly rational; I require proof of everything and have little time or patience for any woo-woo nonsense...

But over the last month or so I've been having minor synchronicities. Nothing mind blowing, but quite useful.

Today for example I noticed an oversized document on my shelf that had presumably been there for months if not a year or two. I picked it up and noticed it was a copy of an operating and maintenance manual I had written for some equipment I sold some years ago. That was at about 10am.

At 3pm I got a call from someone who had a problem with that very item, and I was able to pick the manual off the shelf and talk him through some tests.

Common sense tells me this is just coincidence. We all have thousands of little experiences every day, and it would be remarkable if there weren't a few coincidences. Nevertheless, now I've noticed them I've 'gone with the flow' and I sort of think they may be increasing...

Anyway, as a die-hard rationalist I just thought I'd share that. I hope reporting is hasn't broken the "spell"!

So, if whatever is doing this for me could show me a UFO or ghost, I'd be well chuffed. But I guess that would be pushing my luck...?

- becasue I'm listening to some good music just now. Never noticed that emoticon before. Oh, they you are - another one!
    Yes, the more you start to think about things and put them in order you will notice those kind of things happen more and more, you probably didnt think anything about the manual just something thats been laying around but when you put your attention on something you are viewing that thing out of everything that exist out there , so when he called you, you connected the dots. Maybe you were drawn to that manual so that you could help him, if you didnt see it that day and he called maybe you would of went to look. Then would it have been much of a coincidence? No but it happened the way you described

4. Link to Post #23
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Not the most profound synchronicity I ever experienced, but the very most cherished...

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/2015...hronicity.html

...and how interesting that today is Cristina's birthday.
    Hey Sam, just wanted to say this is a beautiful one, the smile on her face and the sunflowers... Woa ! Thanks for sharing ! And Happy Birhday to Cristina !
    Last edited by ElfeMya; 16th September 2016 at 21:05.
    Love and Light

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (16th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), sheme (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 869 posts

Last edited by Sérénité; 16th September 2016 at 10:37. Reason: Broken link

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Baby Steps (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), DNA (16th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (16th September 2016), Justplain (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016), sunwings (18th September 2016), Wind (18th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Synchronicities happen more when you focus on them. Focus creates reality.

When they stop happening it is a sign that one has sunk back down in one's level of consciousness,
    Back down into the world of randomness and accidents and sh*t happening.

Accusing woo-woo people of being woo-woo is not fair as they may well hold the key to a better functioning humanity.
    To transcend the lower realities actually only takes one tiny step.

The interesting thing is that when more people are taking such a step, a critical mass will eventually develop, and the entire world will eventually transform from battlefield into woo-woo land.
    My choice is made.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (16th September 2016), Chester (16th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Johnny (16th September 2016), Justplain (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016), Wind (18th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Hi Nick,
    I had been thinking about starting a thread about the same topic for a few weeks now, you beat me to it good stuff Nick.

Anyway I had noticed that in two instances here on Avalon I have had a similar experience of synchronicities.
    I had started talking to Innocent Warrior about shadow beings on the Starseed thread, we developed a rapport.
    Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1064169
    Then Innocent Warrior responded to my Mary Rodwell thread there after here post #2:
    Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1075120
    Quote "BMJ, this is amazing, thank you so much for posting. I visited the website for a few hours and am so inspired right now, thanks, I needed that."

Also I responded to Kiwielf thread "Star Trek: Discovery will be the next Trek TV series" and had some fun thinking about the comments made their about the new design and enjoyed the trekkie convention youtube video posted by Kiwielf. I may have developed a connection of sorts yet again so when I was investigating the red haired giants I came across the website about "WHO WAS HERE BEFORE THE POLYNESIAN / MELANESIAN MAORI?" which I recorded in post #9.
    Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1089384
    Which Kiwielf passionately responded to in post #10. Quote "Thank you for posting this long overdue "inconvenient truth" "
    And then I posted in post #11 the "THE ANCIENT STANDING STONE SURVEYING TRIG AT OPITO BAY, COROMANDEL, NZ."
    In post #12 Kiwielf responded in post by saying "Thanks BMJ - Coromandel isn't too far from me (I'm in Tauranga - very beautiful part of the Bay of Plenty). Which could provide an opportunity for Kiwielf to investigate something close by of interest.

You said Nick that quote "I require proof of everything and have little time or patience for any woo-woo nonsense...", well I had been thinking about this topic "synchronicity" for a while, but had been side tracked with the Simon Parkes matter, maybe I had been waiting for you to start it? So maybe this response is a "minor synchronicities. Nothing mind blowing, but quite useful."

Personally I think humanity is developing some kind of subconscious connection world wide I mean Innocent Warrior and Kiwielf both live at least 1,000km away in the same part of the world . I think another developing ability will be our ability to influence our environment.
    Maybe these changes are also why we have the mandela effect and people like the Clintons are self destructing before our eyes and the the queen had a shape shift hiccup at her 90th coronation celebration.
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th September 2016 at 14:47.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Chester (16th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), fourty-two (20th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (16th September 2016), NancyV (16th September 2016), RunningDeer (16th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    Hi Nick,

If you are able to get a copy of this book - I found it to be a most fascinating read! There is at least one entire chapter dedicated to "Synchronicity" and the concept of it seems to thread it's way throughout ...

"When the Impossible Happens: Adventures in Non-ordinary Realities"
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...ssible_Happens
    Can be found here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1099279

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Having posted here today, I got one. I received an email today with this photograph.
    It was taken in 1968 and took 48 years to get to me. I was living in London, Covent Garden, very central, and had come back from art college, and for some reason got off the underground train one stop early. The stop was Piccadilly Circus.
    And right there I ran into this classmate of mine, from Germany, and she was in London as a tourist for a week or so. And her boyfriend took this photograph, which I wasnt even aware of at the time.
    Small world, we said. So there was this synchronicity I had forgotten about, and the other one, that this email arrived just as my mind was on synchronicity, as a reminder of the event.
    (I'm the blonde on the left)

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (20th September 2016), Chester (17th September 2016), DNA (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), fourty-two (20th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Jean-Marie (18th September 2016), Johnny (19th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016), sunwings (18th September 2016), Wind (18th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I was going to keep this one to myself but anyway I'll include it here because it does show synchronicity.

On to the story. First time I had ever done this, I laid my hands on the ground and spoke to mother earth letting her know I appreciate her allowing my presence her and providing for me and mine and swore my allegiance to her and humanity regardless of what happens and the consequences to me. I did this early July this year.

A bit of a backstory, I am a big formula one fan I having been watching it for 35 years, and really it's the only mainstream theater I enjoy on TV and one of the few joys I have. Qualifying provides the grid for the race and is usually held the day before at 10.00pm my time and goes for an hour. The end point of qualifying for me has always been the group photo of the top three drivers.

So come the hungarian grand prix qualifying on the 23rd july I was talking threw some issues that my best friend had we finished talking at 10.17pm. I thought well I have missed the first part of qualifying but at least I get to see the rest of it. Switch on the tube and it has been rain delayed. Great I'll get to see the whole thing from start to finish. Anyway the one hour qualifying becomes a two hour qualifying due to several rain delays along the way. It's dragging on a bit now and this type of rain forced delay is highly unusual. So finally at 11.54pm my time the the cars are parked the top three are confirmed including my man Daniel Riccardo, good stuff, then at 12.00am precisely the three top drivers take the group photo which I consider the end of the event. It is the end of the event but also the start of my birthday, the 24th of July.

Synchronicity, a meaningful coincidences maybe a thank you from mother earth for my thanks and support.
    I got from that event that she feels we "each and every one of us" is important to her and she has patients and love for humanity.
    If it was not a coincidences it is extremely impressive that mother earth can have such a precise affect on a event like this qualifying down to the minute.

Hungarian GP: Rosberg grabs pole in chaotic, interrupted qualifying
    By: Pablo Elizalde, News Editor
    2016-07-23

Link: http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/hu...ifying-801415/

Quote "After a 20-minute delay because of heavy rain, Q1 was interrupted by four red flags due to poor weather and crashes, lasting nearly an hour instead of the usual 18 minutes."
    Last edited by BMJ; 20th September 2016 at 14:24.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), fourty-two (20th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (19th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016), Sueanne47 (17th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Syncs, I've got a full load of them What about...

what-exactly-is-a-full-load ?

Good grief!!!!! how on earth are they managing to balance?

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), BMJ (17th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Johnny (19th September 2016), ulli (18th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Another coincidence. And I swear I didn't google it.
    Popped up on my FB page, within a few hours of thinking about Piccadilly Circus.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), BMJ (18th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Jean-Marie (18th September 2016), Johnny (19th September 2016), Wind (18th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)

Good grief!!!!! how on earth are they managing to balance?
    LOL !! More balance. It seems like the cars right wheel is broken, and the man on the left is there to keep the balance !!!

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 19th September 2016 at 23:17.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), BMJ (20th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (24th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Synchronicity discussed for the first 7 minutes and at 24 minutes.

Synchronicity, ET Contact, and the Multiverse - Rey Hernandez of FREE (AUGUST 2016)

Published on 7 Sep 2016

After a string of bizarre synchronicities instantly brought Rey Hernandez together with Mary Rodwell, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Dr. Rudy Schild, a mission to start the first ever of its kind organization to study, document, and support experiencers of ET contact was born.
    Last edited by BMJ; 25th September 2016 at 12:25.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (25th September 2016), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), ElfeMya (25th September 2016), Johnny (26th September 2016), KiwiElf (25th September 2016), Nick Matkin (25th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Johnny (26th September 2016), Nick Matkin (26th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

I've been playing around with cryptocurrencies for about 10 weeks or so, mostly just to try to learn something about them, and I've regularly noticed some things that seem highly unlikely without some form of interference and manipulation. Here's an example from this morning:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BTC 11,111.11 Screenshot from 2020-10-09 10-35-40 edited2.png
Views:	23
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	44727
    Exactly $11,111.11, really?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2