+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eleventh Hour Luck or something else?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Eleventh Hour Luck or something else?

This is my very first post, and not at all why I came to apply to join this amazing group. I guess reading through the other posts I felt compelled to share and ask for your opinions on this strange phenomenon that regularly presents to me.

At the end of last year I had been running a business for two years and was abhorring every single day. I came to have to make a decision to keep trying by changing things up, or to close up. I had a reading with a psychic who said that she felt that I would resist change and that I would hold on to the old order of things for as long as I could physically and emotionally bear them. She also said that she saw me working in "welfare" three days per week and that eleventh hour luck would almost always step in. I applied for a job in December but thought I would give it a miss and commit to my business.

I did hold on to the old order. I took on a lease for a new business property and very strangely agreed to sharing it with another person. I held on and held on until May this year when I couldn't hold on any more. I got a phone call from a recruitment agency on the day that I set my profile online and I applied for a job that was so out of my scope that I didn't actually think I had a shot. I was offered it and with a huge amount of hesitation I accepted and closed my business all within three days.

Before I told anybody of my plan, the woman sharing the premises with me asked if she could please take over the lease. This was without warning and quite bizarre. I handed it over and then didn't have to worry about the lease.

The job lasted two days. I sat in the office and regretted my decision every minute that I was there. On the second morning I impulsively asked my boss to come and have a chat and told her that the role wasn't for me. I walked out - relieved but terrified that I had no income to pay for my children's school fees or basic living expenses. I drove to my eldest daughter's work and helped her out for a few hours. I was strangely panicked about my financial situation but also had 100% faith that everything would be fine.

As we left my phone rang. It was the company I spoke to in the previous December calling to ask if I was still interested and looking for work. We arranged to meet the next day. I was offered a job that had just come up in my area for the exact hours that I needed and very close to home. The recruiter said that they've never had a role come up in my area before and that this was very bizarre. It turned out that the call she received about the position came at the same time that I was resigning from my short lived job.

Although perfect for me, but with huge challenges, this role was only ever to be temporary. Three weeks ago I received a call that the job would very possibly end on Sept 19 (this Monday) as a court date was set (I work with vulnerable families going through court processes and child protection inquiries). I put my job seeker profile back online and "voila" an email arrives offering me an interview for a role that I've been pining for in welfare. And it starts on September 19. I'm hugely under qualified and I tell them so but they keep offering me the role and tell me it's because I just "stood out" and they don't know why. I competed with people with Masters degrees for the role and I have no qualification at all. I also had no idea that I was completing with anyone at all. And here's the kicker - it's three days per week. In any case I am still not sure what will happen with my client's court case on Monday.

Other things have happened too. Every time there is something that I feel needs to change, improve or could be done differently, these things happen with very little effort. It used to be very different. I used to have to fight to be heard. Now I don't even need to speak. I lose money somehow and gain it back immediately in weird circumstances.

Not long ago my husband and I had to have a meeting which we were dreading and I was actually having a lot of trouble with the lead up. The meeting itself could have been extremely damaging to me and my wellness. Ten minutes beforehand we received a call saying that one of the people attending had suddenly become ill two streets from our home and had to divert to hospital.

Everything seems to be even Steven and I'm cautiously learning to trust this phenomenon, without being overconfident and under prepared.

Am I the only one with this strange - but beneficial - affliction? What is it and why is it happening? It's a bit "The Secret" but it's not at all intentional. In fact I'm actually always expecting the worst but quite relaxed in my trust that all will just pan out.

Thanks, new friends
    Last edited by Tenthmoon; 16th September 2016 at 21:29.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Tenthmoon For This Post:

amandapoet (8th July 2017), Atlas (17th September 2016), bluestflame (16th September 2016), Chester (17th September 2016), Daozen (16th September 2016), Deega (17th September 2016), DNA (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (16th September 2016), Fairy Friend (17th September 2016), fourty-two (23rd September 2016), genevieve (17th September 2016), hohoemi (17th September 2016), kirolak (18th September 2016), lunaflare (16th September 2016), Magnus (16th September 2016), Mercedes (17th September 2016), Michelle Marie (17th September 2016), Nasu (16th September 2016), Orph (17th September 2016), Perdido (8th July 2017), Rex (16th September 2016), Rollo (17th September 2016), Stephanie (18th September 2016), sunwings (17th September 2016), swoods_blue (18th September 2016), Yetti (17th September 2016), Zampano (17th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Default Re: Eleventh Hour Luck or something else?

Hello and Welcome, Tenthmoon.

Thank you for sharing some recent sparks of wonder and discovery.
    You ask, "what is it and why is it happening"? Well, I would venture to say that it is [I]you[/I.
    Seems you are orchestrating a life that will bring greater purpose, alignment and meaning.
    Quite simply, you are harnessing your powers of focused thought.
    You may think it is not "intentional", but your thoughts and feelings (as revealed in your post) show what you want and do not want.

The fact you abhorred your job is revealing...
    and you wrote;
    an email arrives offering me an interview for a role that I've been pining for in welfare.
    Believe in yourself and step into your power.
    Do things that you truly want to do; things that bring joy.
    In my opinion, attuned psychics reveal that which we know to be true (often at unconscious levels).

You sound well qualified with your passion, integrity and sensitivity.
    Trust and go well, Tenthmoon!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), kirolak (18th September 2016), Magnus (16th September 2016), Michelle Marie (17th September 2016), Nasu (16th September 2016), Stephanie (18th September 2016), Tenthmoon (16th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi Tenthmoon, a Warm Welcome to Avalon, you are now part of great group of people searching the truth!

Every new member brings in a richness of knowledge and experience! We want your experience here to be a memorable one, a lengthy one, and maybe even a life changing. It certainly has been for many of us, which is why I'm writing you, to help get you up and running. This place may seem big and intimidating at first, and that's only natural, but you are now in the midst of the biggest group of caring, loving, and helpful individuals I've ever had the honor to be a part of, so worry not, and jump right in!

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, please just let me know. If it's something that I can't handle, then I'll find someone who can.

If you want to, you can reply to this visitor message and continue our conversation by clicking VIEW CONVERSATION -- just above here, and to the right. This will be viewable by all the other members (if anyone wants to see it!).

On the other hand, if you'd like to reply to me privately, click https://projectavalon.net/forum4/priv...do=newpm&u=599 and then click on SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE (just below my Avatar image, on the left of the page). That conversation will then be visible ONLY to you and the one(s) you send it to.

I have highlighted several threads that are designed to help you navigate the forum.

Bill Ryan’s Welcome to Avalon thread where members may reply.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Welcome.php

Paul’s Sandbox practice thread (a place to learn or sharpen your skills in such areas as adding pictures, creating links, and replying with quoted material).
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Sandbox.php

For technical assistance
    http://projectavalon.net/r/TechQA.php

For general information
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Info.php

Bill Ryan’s threads, including a link to his 2011 interview.
    http://projectavalon.net/r/BillRyan.php

Priority threads
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Priority.php

Two threads which are informal and diverse in scope:

Here and Now…What’s Happening
    http://projectavalon.net/r/HereAndNow.php

Up At The Ranch and Beyond
    http://projectavalon.net/r/Ranch.php

I have been an Avalon Member since 2010, loved it! It’s a pleasure to have you in, you will find plenty of aware members ready to shared interesting information.

On behalf of the Avalon Forum, Bill Ryan, and the Administrators, Moderators, Greetors, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here.

Deega (Greetor)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

amandapoet (8th July 2017), Atlas (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (16th September 2016), Elisheva (17th September 2016), fourty-two (23rd September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tenthmoon (here)
    This is my very first post, and not at all why I came to apply to join this amazing group. I guess reading through the other posts I felt compelled to share and ask for your opinions on this strange phenomenon that regularly presents to me.

At the end of last year I had been running a business for two years and was abhorring every single day. I came to have to make a decision to keep trying by changing things up, or to close up. I had a reading with a psychic who said that she felt that I would resist change and that I would hold on to the old order of things for as long as I could physically and emotionally bear them. She also said that she saw me working in "welfare" three days per week and that eleventh hour luck would almost always step in. I applied for a job in December but thought I would give it a miss and commit to my business.

I did hold on to the old order. I took on a lease for a new business property and very strangely agreed to sharing it with another person. I held on and held on until May this year when I couldn't hold on any more. I got a phone call from a recruitment agency on the day that I set my profile online and I applied for a job that was so out of my scope that I didn't actually think I had a shot. I was offered it and with a huge amount of hesitation I accepted and closed my business all within three days.

Before I told anybody of my plan, the woman sharing the premises with me asked if she could please take over the lease. This was without warning and quite bizarre. I handed it over and then didn't have to worry about the lease.

The job lasted two days. I sat in the office and regretted my decision every minute that I was there. On the second morning I impulsively asked my boss to come and have a chat and told her that the role wasn't for me. I walked out - relieved but terrified that I had no income to pay for my children's school fees or basic living expenses. I drove to my eldest daughter's work and helped her out for a few hours. I was strangely panicked about my financial situation but also had 100% faith that everything would be fine.

As we left my phone rang. It was the company I spoke to in the previous December calling to ask if I was still interested and looking for work. We arranged to meet the next day. I was offered a job that had just come up in my area for the exact hours that I needed and very close to home. The recruiter said that they've never had a role come up in my area before and that this was very bizarre. It turned out that the call she received about the position came at the same time that I was resigning from my short lived job.

Although perfect for me, but with huge challenges, this role was only ever to be temporary. Three weeks ago I received a call that the job would very possibly end on Sept 19 (this Monday) as a court date was set (I work with vulnerable families going through court processes and child protection inquiries). I put my job seeker profile back online and "voila" an email arrives offering me an interview for a role that I've been pining for in welfare. And it starts on September 19. I'm hugely under qualified and I tell them so but they keep offering me the role and tell me it's because I just "stood out" and they don't know why. I competed with people with Masters degrees for the role and I have no qualification at all. I also had no idea that I was completing with anyone at all. And here's the kicker - it's three days per week. In any case I am still not sure what will happen with my client's court case on Monday.

Other things have happened too. Every time there is something that I feel needs to change, improve or could be done differently, these things happen with very little effort. It used to be very different. I used to have to fight to be heard. Now I don't even need to speak. I lose money somehow and gain it back immediately in weird circumstances.

Not long ago my husband and I had to have a meeting which we were dreading and I was actually having a lot of trouble with the lead up. The meeting itself could have been extremely damaging to me and my wellness. Ten minutes beforehand we received a call saying that one of the people attending had suddenly become ill two streets from our home and had to divert to hospital.

Everything seems to be even Steven and I'm cautiously learning to trust this phenomenon, without being overconfident and under prepared.

Am I the only one with this strange - but beneficial - affliction? What is it and why is it happening? It's a bit "The Secret" but it's not at all intentional. In fact I'm actually always expecting the worst but quite relaxed in my trust that all will just pan out.

Thanks, new friends
    Gosh that is master level manifestation ! Hiiha !!!
    Love and Light

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), kirolak (18th September 2016), Tenthmoon (17th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Hi Tenthmoon, and welcome !

As of October 2008, there are 181 known natural moons orbiting planets in our Solar System. 173 moons orbit the "full-size" planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune), while 8 moons orbit the smaller "dwarf planets" (Ceres, Pluto, Haumea, Makemake, and Eris).

Quote Posted by universetoday.com
    If, however, we open the floor to dwarf planets that have objects orbiting them, the number climbs to 182. However, over 200 minor-planet moons have also been observed in the Solar System (as of Jan. 2012). This includes the 76 known objects in the asteroid belt with satellites, four Jupiter Trojans, 39 near-Earth objects (two with two satellites each), 14 Mars-crossers, and 84 natural satellites of Trans-Neptunian Objects. And some 150 additional small bodies have been observed within the rings of Saturn. If we include all these, then we can say that the Solar System has 545 known satellites.(source)

Source: wikimedia.org/Small_bodies_of_the_Solar_System.jpg
    Last edited by Atlas; 17th September 2016 at 03:37.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

ElfeMya (17th September 2016), fourty-two (23rd September 2016), kirolak (18th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Thanks for sharing tenthmoon. I hope everything works out for you . Please keep this thread updated. And welcome!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Tenthmoon (17th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Everything always works out for me 😉 Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenthmoon For This Post:

Rich (17th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Tenthmoon nice first AOP

I think put simply, your/the key is:

Quote quite relaxed in my trust that all will just pan out.
    If we could all just be in and stay in that condition
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

kirolak (18th September 2016), swoods_blue (18th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Tenthmoon : Nice post.. I've had numerous such events unfold in my life. I came across a book years ago titled "FLOW", that I think describes this behavior the best. Basically it is when you are just Flowing more like an observer in life, and it unfolds... mystically. I've come to look for this everyday in my life, as I've become aware of this.

It seems the more stressful a topic is for me.. the more I dwell on the topic, the more emotional it is, then this Situation Unfolds the best. It seems to occurs more now, but it maybe of course that I am just more aware of it.

I keep my eyes open every day for unusual, unexpected coincidences to occur. For example, I start out in one direction, and for some reason.. and distracted into another direction. So I start looking around.. and say to myself.. Just why am I here, instead of doing what I thought I was going to do? I look to see if there is someone I should interact with.. start a conversation with.. etc..

Basically I just make myself Open to Possibilities, with no expectation of an outcome.. or purpose on my part. It is like I am watching a movie, and I am in it.

Sometimes I am not really seeking something.. not having any specific direction.. and a Topic will be brought up with several different people, who do not know each other... but they are all making me aware of something in common. Now, I find this odd frankly.. and feel ... Maybe I should "Pay Attention"... because why is this Message coming to me???? Especially if it concerns something I have been feeling concerned about.

For example.. a couple of months ago.. I visited a MD for one thing, and she happened to look at a 50 year old scalp infection I had also.. which had nothing to do with the reason I was there. She says, "You have some precancerous and cancer cells here." Now I have had 30+ MDs look and treat me over the years for this bacterial infection, and annually had MDs look at it.. but none every showed any concern.. and had no solutions.

Previous to this, I had talked this MD into becoming certified as a Florida Medical Marijuana MD, that has just been made legal in Florida. So I have become her 4th patient for this, and am awaiting approval from Florida.

But, I decided to search the internet about a possible cure for this.. and came across a man who had used Black Salve to save his nose from skin cancer. When I mentioned the MDs discovery to a few friends.. 3 separately told me about Black Salve.. None knew I had seen this youtube video either. One neighbor 2 houses down happened to have some of this Salve.. and treated one spot for me to try. It felt like acid eating this spot for 2 days, then the sore fell off in 10 days ! I was shocked. Needless to say, I have obtained my own supply and been treating several spots successfully.

Another recent odd event was that 2-3 years ago.. the roof of my home had some singles blown off. So I hired a man to repair it, but realized.. soon I was going to have to spend some $12,000 for a new roof. Not exactly what I wanted to spend $12,000 on.

Then, April 30, 2017 a strong storm was low and directly overhead while I was on my computer. I could hear the shingles fluttering above me.. "Oh, great", I though. Now I will have to have this patched again. I put it on my To-Do List.. but kept putting it off. Then 6 weeks later a roofer was putting a new roof on the house across the street. He knocked on my door, and I thought he wanted to patch my roof. Nope... he says, "Would you be interested in a $10,000 - $15,000 roof for $1,000? Your insurance deductible should pay for this damage." Sure, I thought.. as I did not believe I had enough Windstorm Damage.. but he assured me that we could have an Adjuster inspect it and file a claim. OK. I have nothing to lose.. but sure enough.. July 4th, 2017 I had a new $12,000 roof installed for $1,000. Now that is such a coincidental event, because no other roofer I've talked to knew anything about Insurance Wind Damage.

Previously I had moved to Florida because of medical issues, and was laid up or 3.5 years.. I thought about what I wanted to do and achieve when I got better. I had had a German Shepherd as a child, but because of flying world wide for 30 years, I had been unable to care for any dog. So I decided.. I'd like to get another German Shepherd.

Finally some ELEVEN Years later, when I was better ... I got around to calling a fellow retired pilot who had German Shepherds for 10 years.. I just happened to ask his opinion about German Shepherds vs other dogs. He got excited and said he would check around to see what he could find. I said, "Fine", but really had not made up my mind to buy a dog.

Within a couple of weeks, he calls and said a Ex-Breeder friend of his contacted one of the top 5 German Show Dog Breeders, who had 1 female he would sell me. I was told that "All the Rich South Americans buy from this breeder." Well, that was it.. as I have always tried to do what successful people do. So I agreed immediately to buy this dog. I figured a real German Shepherd was better than any I could find myself in the USA. My friend was flabbergasted that I had stumbled into such a dog and immediately accepted it.. as he can not make decisions himself.

Now, I had no idea what I was getting into by getting a puppy. Over the next two years I thought about breeding her to another World Champion Bloodline Shepherd.. if I could find one. Of course, I had not such contacts. So the odds were slim that this would happen.

Then I came across a poor guy at a boat dock that had a bad looking German Shepherd. My dog played with his and he admired my dog. Then he says, "I have a friend, and ex-breeder who is looking for a puppy." So his friend contacted me and came to meet my dog. Then he says, "I know Mr. German Shepherd who is the top German Shepherd Judge in the USA." He contacted him, who contacted me and wanted to purchase my dog. The reason is he knew my dog's GrandSire who was the World Champion. So he says, "You should breed your dog with the ex-world champion boxer, George Foreman's stud. It is the perfect match." So as my female came into heat again soon after this, I emailed Mr. Foreman and said I was referred to him to use his stud. I sent him her German Documents and he agreed to let me use his $100,000 stud, that was ranked in the World's Top 30 German Shepherds at one time.

Frankly, I knew nothing about what I was doing to solve any of these problems. They just unfolded.

I have gotten into numerous situation in life, and thought to myself.. "Now just how am I doing to resolve this matter?" But things resolved themselves so well, I come to say.. "I have an Angel looking over me. She seems to enjoy the entertainment of me getting into trouble, and then at the last moment.. steps in to save me, in just the nick of time."

So, my recent conclusion is.. This is all to teach one about Faith. Living by faith. Deepening one's faith to walk blindly ahead. Often I have taken a deep breath, and thought to myself.. OK... I guess this is the direction we are going... as I change direction in life.

Having almost died flying numerous times, I have come to realize.. I am not in charge of anything, so frankly there is no reason not to go along with The Flow.

Trust your instincts.. and think bigger.. think spiritually... think of this as a Blessing.

Cheers

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Orph (8th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Here is copy of my comments about the same subject that I saved...

"Go with the Flow"  

Mentally, I've noticed over the years.. 
    Even if I'm involved in some trouble or conflict...
    That I do better when I wait until I feel that I am mentally ready, or the time is right to take action, to focus on the matter.
    So it kind of works the same way with my research, or getting things done. 

Plus I like focusing in depth on topics, so that takes time.. 
    I go where ever the research and my interest leads me.
    It goes back to my Intuition Theory of Life. 
    When something tells me, directs me, urges me on what to discover, I pay attention to it.
    I'm afraid not to now.  

I kind of assume there is a reason I am suppose to focus on certain things.. or something odd comes my way. 
    I just keep an open mind and say.. Maybe... this is true or could be? 
    It is more if a curious scientific approach.. rather than just assuming the standard answer is what I am looking for.. 
    The standard answer is most likely just because of advertisement.. people just basing things on advertisement.
    They are just repeating slogans and what they have heard. They are not really using any logic at all.    

So I just wait and "Go with the FLOW".
    FLOW is what I describe it as.  There is a book titled, FLOW" about using insight and intuition also. 
    So when I think I should focus and feel ready mentally, that is what I do. 
    It is like things have been cooking and perking around in my head.. and it is time to get the thing done or an answer to the matter.
    Often it seems to be waiting for others, or other events to unfold first.. 

I use to describe it as my Guardian Angel... 
    That she liked sitting around watching all the trouble I'd get into... 
    then at the last second, snatch me out of it. 
    I never thought I was bright enough to figure everything out, but I was bright enough to pay attention when I "Knew" what to do. 

As a kid I wondered about all that "Faith" stuff in the bible... 
    The Power of the Faith of a Mustard Seed, etc... 
    I read an interesting book once, (I just forget the name right now, however) that said your Brain is a Transmitter / Receiver to a higher power.
    So that is sort of what I assume, or like to think.
    That is what I try to tap into.. and wish I could just turn it on at will. 
    Optimally, I'd be happy to set aside my ego and preconceived ideas, and just let FLOW guide me. 
    I contribute FLOW to saving me while flying... the information FLOWED to me... I did not actually use logic to come to conclusions and foresee things.    

Those events are one reason I tried out Hypnosis.. when I got STUCK and things were not going well.. 
    I tried to stop the mind chatter, the repeated thoughts.. and relax to recharge my batteries. 
    To be more  "Creative" was one of the big purposes. 

So FLOW to me is sort of like "The Lord's Prayer"...
    "They Will Be Done."

All I am looking for is for GOD to "Lead, Guide & Direct me."
    What else could one want? 
    It boils down to "What is your Purpose in Life?" 
    I just try to tap into some sort of knowledge, mystical, spiritual plain I've experienced before. 
    That is why I wrote about those flying episodes. To share my insight with others. 
    To try to get them to pay attention, to "Be Quite, To Listen and SEE". 

It seems to me that life is sort of a PATH, that we are following. 
    Like we are suppose to experience certain things, for some reason. 

There is a Quote that sort of sums it up...
    "Life is what happens to you, while you are planning other stuff"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

fourty-two (8th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread