+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New ABDUCTEE SITCOM - Does this hurt our cause?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member helencrump's Avatar
    Thanks

Question New ABDUCTEE SITCOM - Does this hurt our cause?

I'm not posting this as entertainment value (although it is humorous) but to pose a question; Does this seem like DISinfo to you? Is it "soft disclosure" or are they just Dissing us? I made FB friends with a person deeply embedded in the community (UFO radio host) and asked him the same question. He said he thought it was soft disclosure. I dunno. Doesn't seem helpful to me. What do you think?

:

facepalm:

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to helencrump For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), Alien Ramone (18th September 2016), Atlas (17th September 2016), BMJ (17th September 2016), DNA (17th September 2016), Ecnal61 (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Inversion (16th September 2016), Kryztian (17th September 2016), Mercedes (17th September 2016), mojo (17th September 2016), shadowstalker (17th September 2016), Shannon (21st September 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2016), Tyy1907 (17th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Default Re: New ABDUCTEE SITCOM - Does this hurt our cause?

I think it's more along the lines of soft disclosure. I detected no noticeable factional spin, but I could be wrong. Are they trying to present Grey abductions as positive?

Interesting they only focused on grey and reptilian encounters, not on advanced human civilizations.

Why is 95 percent of modern contactee literature focused on non-human encounters? That seems unbalanced to me.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,396 times in 1,002 posts

I think it's great! Hilarious!

I think it's a good thing to have a sense of humor about abductions. Since most of the abductions/contacts are from the controlling Mantids, Grays, Reptilians, Annunaki, et al, that are manipulating us in a negative way, humor is something that can take the edge off, so to speak.

However, I've uncovered so many abductions that the trauma has been taken out of the experiences so other abductees may not have the same viewpoint as I do.

In fact, I am actually working on a musical comedy stage play that incorporates a group abduction into the plot. Lots of irony and I've already written the music for it. And you can be sure there will be equal poking of fun at both aliens and humans. I think humor can be a good vehicle to convey the foibles, prejudices, ironies, character flaws, etc, that can make people even laugh at themselves. I think it can even raise awareness if done with that intention in mind.

I am also recording my second album which has a space travel/time travel theme complete with flying saucers. One song, Cosmic Cowboy Blues, is a fun song about an alien version of match.com, which will be made into a video.

Who knows what the real motives are for the producers/writers/financiers of the sitcom. I'd need to see a number of episodes to see if there is a hint as to motives. But humor is a good enough motive (along with $elling adverti$ing).

And with more people like me who have come out of closet and are open about what we have experienced I think it's more socially acceptable now than ever before to talk about it and even have some fun with it.

[However, there are subjects that do not lend themselves to humor and satanic human blood sacrifices are just one example. I can't think of one funny thing about them.]
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th September 2016 at 02:49.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (17th September 2016), conk (20th September 2016), Daozen (17th September 2016), DNA (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Mercedes (17th September 2016), Shannon (21st September 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2016), Tyy1907 (17th September 2016), ulli (17th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,348 times in 3,339 posts

Hi helencrump good post

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I think it's more along the lines of soft disclosure. I detected no noticeable factional spin, but I could be wrong. Are they trying to present Grey abductions as positive?

Interesting they only focused on grey and reptilian encounters, not on advanced human civilizations.

Why is 95 percent of modern contactee literature focused on non-human encounters? That seems unbalanced to me.
    Hi Daozen.

Could it be, Greys are used so as not to implant any negative emotions and experiences into our minds

Hmm! First of all liked it, funny.

Overall impression: Someone is trying to gloss over the subject with a worm carefree attitude!
    Which could be helpful for those suffering from their experiences.

Maybe disclosure is coming and TPTB want to limit the lawsuits thrown at them Doh

Soft disclosure yes, but of many things rolled into one.

The vid actually reminded me of the 'Montauk project', where suppositiously a vast percentage of humans had been taken, worked on by the project, Aliens or us doing the damage or good?

Here is me seeing 'MK-ULTRA Mind-Controll' the way certain words are intoned/hilighted.

(What can YOU TELL me about YOUR ALIEN experience?

Was PRITTY LATE around MIDNIGHT
    I just GOT BACK from a TERRIBALE DATE which was JUST a NORMAL DATE for ME

I thought JUST GO TO BED, BUT for some reason I just KEEP WAKING-UP)

YOU TELL YOUR ALIEN, PRITTY LATE MIDNIGHT, GOT BACK TERRIBALE DATE, NORMAL DATE, JUST GO TO BED BUT, KEEP WAKING-UP!

Which is quite a message ha (trying to disconect us from our Aliens, good or bad?)

Hmm possibaly very intresting stuff ha!

Hopefully other more versed members can analyse the vid in this way and tell us if there is something to it ?

Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 17th September 2016 at 12:04.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), BMJ (17th September 2016), Daozen (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), janette (17th September 2016), Mercedes (17th September 2016), Shannon (21st September 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member helencrump's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: New ABDUCTEE SITCOM - Does this hurt our cause?

Thank you Althena!
    Actually, the SNL sketch is the first time I noticed this SOFTSCLOSURE thang! Glad you posted that to add to my point.

Thanks for all of your takes on the subject. I'm feeling a little more optimistic about it because I LOVE comedians and comedy shows. Come to think of it, Monty Python used their comedy to uncover many, many truths about humanity.
    Last edited by helencrump; 17th September 2016 at 22:56. Reason: spelling

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to helencrump For This Post:

Althena (17th September 2016), Daozen (17th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Shannon (21st September 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

The scenes in the video with the aliens remind me of the way the alien in the movie "Paul" was portrayed. They are portrayed as very human-like in personality, as having a sense of humor, and as being more positive than how they are usually described by abductees. I remember reading about the Greys having what seemed to be a very poor sense of humor and sort of messing with people. It would still be possible to make a comedy without the aliens having a sense of humor, since their lack of a sense of humor or inability to understand human humor could be used as the butt of some of the jokes. The show could be interesting, if it had some collaboration from actual abductees and contains a lot of little inside things that we don't usually hear about related to abductions and abduction groups. One minor example of that from the video would be one of the abductees saying to use the word experiencer instead of abductee, but I don't think that was portrayed completely in the right context, because I think experiencer is more related to consent having been given or at least memories of the abductions not being erased. A real life example of the type of inside information that could be incorporated in the show would be the small Greys being encountered and exhibiting their robot-like lack of personality. Jim Sparks talked about how he once told the small Greys that they didn't even know that they existed, and they just looked at each other. The regular Greys then told him not to say that to them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

Ewan (18th September 2016), Shannon (21st September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread