+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Global Shift in human population backed up by science ?

1. Link to Post #1
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Default The Global Shift in human population backed up by science ?

Hi there Avalonians,

I bumped into this today, Abigail Marsh and the " caring continuum" explaning the extraodrinary altruism in some and lack in others...

To me it is realting to a lot of other topics and observations made about the shift in people from less compassion to more, the general distribution between psychopathy, apathy and empathy etc.

Wanted to have your views on this :-)

Hugs !
    Love and Light

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Justplain (17th September 2016), neutronstar (17th September 2016), Rollo (17th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2016), Tyy1907 (17th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: The Global Shift in human population backed up by science ?

What a great little talk, ElfaMya!

I can believe that altruism and compassion are rising in the world, a direct result of our collective choice to have a better Earth. That is why the really bad prophesies are not coming true, because we have collectively chosen a better path.

Jon Peniel writes in 'children of the law of one' that the key to enlightenment is unselfish love. These ultra altruistic people whom Abigail has researched seem to have this unselfish love. When you love unselfishly, you feel you are not a special person. In fact, they are closer to cosmic consciousness than they realize, cuz you need to be unselfish to connect with the universal spirit.

Thanks for posting this sparkling talk.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Hi ElfeMya

I think it has to do with us growing on a spiritual level, and I think one of the reasons we are growing spiritually has to do with the internet. It made me think of a video Peter Russell made in 1983, The Global Brain.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Holly Lindin (17th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

So, saying something like: "That person has a heart of gold", is actually bunk. Instead, it would be more correct to say: "That person has a big amygdala".
    Lacks a little of the warm fuzzy's if you ask me.

I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

6pounder (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), neutronstar (17th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread