+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Malevolent Sychronicities

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,562 times in 5,713 posts

Default Malevolent Sychronicities

I don't think this has been addressed on the forum yet...

Events masquerading as "synchronicities" - which we all generally view as positive confirmation from a benevolent universe - would be easy to recreate by a malevolent force, and I believe it does happen.

John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies" is the perfect testimony to this phenomena.

...and I believe strongly that ive experienced these negative synchs as well. Others have too. Theyve told me some creepy stories.

Why do they occur? Where do they originate? Who or what creates them?

I recall when my first malevolent synch took place. Well, malevolent may be too strong a word. It would be more accurate to say deliberately misleading. I was living in the desert, in California, in a house that had if not an evil then at least a mischievous force looming about (thats a whole nother thread tho). Living in that strange, ancient feeling desert and that unsettling house gave me a perpetual sense of surreality that I can't quite explain. Even the people seemed a touch off. This is going to sound terribly suprrficial..but it was something about the bone structure of their face. There was something very "aryan" about it all. When I joked to a friend that everyone seemed vaguely nazi-ish looking, he gave me a look like "buddy, you have no idea". And that feeling turned out to be true (again, another thread). On top of all that was the heat, which was so oppressive and suffocating that venturing outside in the afternoon for more than a few mins was very uncomfortable..and potentially dangerous...

I was in a very desperate state. My health issues are well documented here..and this is where it all began. But first I began seeing all these consecutive number arrangements (111, 222, 333 etc). Many would have you believe these are communications from angels or a friendly spirit guide, or something of that nature. But for me there was a sense of strong foreboding..a sense of doom. A piercing sense of helplessness. I walked around in a perpetual state of anxiety. I felt like the numbers were mocking me..laughing at me. In short, I somehow *knew* I was f#cked.

...and then it all happened....My health deteriorated rapidly...

I hadnt prayed in years, but I had nothing to lose. So I prayed. I prayed for any sort of health related sign or epiphany this distant god was ready to offer. Almost immediately after I listened to a radio program touting the health effects of a nutritional supplement called "opc's". I walked outside shortly after that and saw "OPC" in enormous lettering spray painted onto a concrete slab. I began seeing it on license plates and.everywhere I looked.

So I bought the stuff. And it did nothing. My health got worse n worse. Now this process repeated itself maybe a half dozen times. It was crazy. I'd have dreams about certain supplements..i'd hear a strange voice shouting it directly into my ears in the mornings sometimes. There was a commercial that would come on frequently touting the cardiovascular benefits of vitamin k, and everytime I saw it id hear this resounding thump on the wall next to me. * every time*. At first I was very convinced that I was being communicated to by a caring, paranormal force that had my best interests in mind...

...and I went on thinking that for maybe a year, despite the fact that the "advice" given to me never worked or just made me feel worse..And always left my nearly empty bank acct even emptier. I stubbornly clung to that notion because I just wasnt emotionally ready to accept the fact that I was being deliberately messed with by an unseen and possibly evil force...

...and ive only scratched the surface here. It got weirder n creepier..much. that is, till I finally acknowledged it and moved on.

How about you guys? Negative synchs anyone?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (17th September 2016), Chester (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), Eva2 (31st August 2020), Ewan (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), Inversion (19th September 2016), kirolak (17th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016), Swan (19th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016), william r sanford72 (17th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Malevolent Sychronicities

Hi Mike. Ahhh yes. It's not all unicorns and rainbows. Ask those who lived on Skinwalker ranch! I've experienced both. Strangely even the ominous feeling synchs had a positive outcome, for the most part, but they reallllyyy seemed to be radiating from a dark place. I feel that I must have been protected by something positive from whatever was surrounding me at the time.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (17th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

No I haven't since I realized that the greater percentage of my supposed thoughts were not from me.
    But thats also another post although I do not need to post regarding it as it has been well documented on Avalon.

Once you can define YOU from IT....then you only need to act upon your thoughts and IT runs away like the little f8*k it is!

But then you are left with a gaping hole in what you thought was YOU! Its an interesting start to a new concept of YOU

things......for me it is still 47

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), conk (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Eram (17th September 2016), greybeard (17th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Lake, I don't mean to throw the thread, but was talking about this subject with somebody, the other day. We concluded that the 'big dreams' we have, might not be our own creations. There seems to be a grand architect or author of the dream. We step into the dream, as a character might step into a book it is reading. But thoughts...hmm..is it possible we are often scrolling images, ideas, impressions from the collective unconscious, that become quickly reworked and integrated, so that they seem like our own?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (17th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Lake, I don't mean to throw the thread, but was talking about this subject with somebody, the other day. We concluded that the 'big dreams' we have, might not be our own creations. There seems to be a grand architect or author of the dream. We step into the dream, as a character might step into a book it is reading. But thoughts...hmm..is it possible we are often scrolling images, ideas, impressions from the collective unconscious, that become quickly reworked and integrated, so that they seem like our own?
    Your not the you which you consider....you are at least 7 seconds behind (maybe 11 seconds)........we are actually in the past. We 'play' out this drama in the past. It is not NOW....it is PREsent, already determined.......but YOU determine it, as your actions in the past, which were self made (authored by a part of YOU which is not incarnated), create a future which is then defined by actions NOW in a present (which has pasted) considered as NOW.

From my understanding there is a 'one' author.... a TRUE creator.......but this world is not a creation of that 'one'.

We are within an identity of limitation created by another but via OUR will as this small one (child) cannot sustain this landscape via it's own will, therefore needs you and me!

And so a bound infinity was conceived for 'us' to believe that IT is 'all that is and could be'.

Access was given to the human you parasite, as it was the best way for you to KNOW fear.......such was our mistake.

You create the reality here in this limitation and have been 'trapped' here for some time. But time is only a 'marker' of change (movement) and even this cage will become empty now.

Anyway I could ramble on and on but this is not on topic

big smile

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), pueblo (31st August 2020), Rich (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Interesting sub topic, Lake.

The further from the center the more lag time, or lead time for personal presence (focus) to be hijacked. The less focus the more lag...

Focussing on "malevolent" forces might seem natural and wise when things go wrong. Obviously we don't wish for things to go wrong, so there must be a "malevolent" force. We look for it and we find that this force is powerful and hard to pin down. It seems to be all around us just out of plain sight. Yet synchronicity implies intent. And intent is willed.

So without describing the "malevolent" force, it is clear it must be intelligent and that it has a will counter, or separate, to our own.

If that is so there cannot be a common center, there cannot be a common source. How can the source have a will counter to itself?

I don't know the answer. It is a conundrum. Best to stay calmly centered, as much as such is possible.

Remember to breath.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), Rich (17th September 2016), RunningDeer (17th September 2016), Shannon (18th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016), william r sanford72 (17th September 2016), Wind (24th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    So without describing the "malevolent" force, it is clear it must be intelligent and that it has a will counter, or separate, to our own.
    If that is so there cannot be a common center, there cannot be a common source. How can the source have a will counter to itself?
    I don't know the answer. It is a conundrum.
    There is no will that counters our own, we choose it but may not admit it.
    Whatever happens is done by us but we may not admit it and so we say someone else did it to us and we are a victim.
    But with that attitude we deny responsibility and thereby our power.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), Jayren (17th September 2016), lake (17th September 2016), Mike (17th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (18th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016), Wind (24th September 2016), wondering (17th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Husband #2 found a better half way place for our work commutes. Once we settled in, I invited my son’s grandma, i.e. my ex-mother-in-law to the new place. I learned that day that it was the same place my son’s father, and my now ex-father-in-law and mother-in-law lived while their new home was under construction. So, my son slept in the same room as his dad did many years earlier.

I never made the connection until writing this. The young couple that moved in downstairs, their relationship quickly escalated into physical abuse. Months later, the young man committed suicide. It wasn’t long after (relatively speaking), my son took his life and marriage #2 ended. I didn’t know back then about archonic forces, though I’ve always known the feeling and could sometimes read it in others since I was young.

When I learned of dark forces and the love bite, it was easy to identify dimensions and patterns in my past relationships. One common theme was once I committed to partnership(s), their whole demeanor changed; way, way beyond socks on the floor, toothpaste caps and raised toilet seats. I was a quick study in one that crossed the line into physical abuse. I could feel and see changes in him. As I’ve written before, it was safer to jump out a second story window. Within the week, I was settled in a new place.

I’ve had time to develop life skills that include finely tuned radar. In the next relationship, he will have had time to develop skills as well. So a force with counter-intent will quickly experience that it’s not worth its energy to play in our sandbox and move along to unsuspecting other(s).

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th September 2016), Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), Mike (18th September 2016), Pam (18th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016), sunpaw (18th September 2016), Swan (19th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016), william r sanford72 (17th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I'm sort of off topic from 'Malevolent Sychronicities', Mike ... But I know you're flexible on your threads.

It isn't often that I've needed to but what's been effective is I bring out or dial up my frequency and state, "I do not consent. F-off."

I've been playing with energy is energy. It’s the intent thrown into the mix that effects one. So for example on my walks, rather than ground the winds' energy, I assimilate it. I make it be known that any intent mixed within that is not compatible with my frequency goes back whence it came.

In the future, if ever there’s a sardonic encounter, I’ll do the same. Absorb its' energy, but not its' harmful intent. I’ll send it back with one hundred fold intent to fry its' a$$. And if need be, I'll default to the first method because it has worked.

My sense today is that they'll take a read and move on. But it's comforting to know, I've got power tools in place.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th September 2016 at 00:52.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th September 2016), Awakening2014 (18th September 2016), Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (18th September 2016), conk (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Holly Lindin (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), Mike (18th September 2016), NancyV (18th September 2016), Pam (18th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016), sunpaw (18th September 2016), Swan (19th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Mike,

I can recall a couple of times when I experienced negative synchs, both a little different from yours.

First negative synch I can recall was some years ago now. I kept getting synchs about the devil, believe it or not. I can’t remember them all but it kept popping up and it put me in a wary state, I was already quite stressed and fearful at the time, so it was like being kicked while I was down and I do believe the synchs were, at least somewhat, being orchestrated by malevolent beings.

I can’t remember all the synchs at that time but I remember two of them clearly. The first one isn’t much on it’s own but it happened along with others at that time. Demons were taunting me in my dream, showing what they could do to mess with me with and through the people around me. They actually communicated to me and said, “so you’re going to take us on are you?” and then showed me what they could do. I’d done something to upset them, not sure exactly what though. They were so confident and clear with what they wanted to me to know, it really rattled me, especially when I could see it manifesting in my waking state. The second one I remember was when I was driving and the song, “devil inside” by INXS came on the radio. I was pulling up at a set of lights when the part where it repeats, “devil inside, devil inside, every single one of us the devil inside” was playing and then I noticed the number plate on the car in front of me and it read, “DVL 666”. The song is in the video below, with lyrics. I saw another devil number plate within a day or two as well but I can’t remember what it was now.

Anyway, that marked the beginning of a new era of increased experiences with malevolent beings.

The second negative synch was near the start of last year. It was different from the time I just described, I don’t feel that it was orchestrated by beings. To cut a long story short, I kept getting synchs with the theme being chaos for a couple of days and then on the third day the chaos hit me, big time, I was on my knees for months after that and I had to fight pretty hard to get back up.

Again, I can’t remember them all but the first one was just a billboard. It was huge and all black and just read, “a hung parliament is chaos” in small white print in the middle. Not menacing on its own but it just struck me and the energy of it went right through me when I saw it and I knew it was an omen of chaos. On that same day I was driving on the motorway, it has 100km speed limit and a car that was in the left lane just ahead of me just spun out, out of nowhere. It lost control, spun around a few times before it came to a stop and then just drove off again. A few other bizarre things like that happened, all making it clear I was swimming in chaotic energy. The event that happened on the third day still hurts me too much to think about, so I won’t write about that.

Next time I get a negative synch I intend to just stay calm and not be fearful, no matter what. Whatever happens I’ll be ready and won’t make it worse or step into the energy so deeply and helplessly. That’s what I’ve taken from those experiences, Mike.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th September 2016 at 03:43.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Mike (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (18th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016), Violet3 (18th September 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Reading Paula and Rachels posts here im reminded of the insidious subtlety this all begins with. It(whatever "it" is..I suspect multiple sources) gives you just enough in the beginning to render you paranoid, but not quite enough to definitively believe anything *real* is happening. In other words, youre very off balance. You *think* something is happenening..but you don't *know*...Meanwhile, things start spiraling out of control.

I suspect these malevolent synchs are able to be replicated by multiple sources. It's probably not too terribly difficult. I'm not prone to saying these types of things very often, but I do intutively suspect A.I., especially with the number phenomena (111, 222 etc). I'd be interested in what Omni has to say about that. It seems very "downloadable programmy" to me...and books like Doreen Virtues 'angel numbers' feel very "slippery psy-opy". ( I have no idea why I just put those 2 phrases in quotes!)

For me anyway, the nasty synchs are usually preceded by the numbers.

P.s. Definitely flexible with my threads Paula haha! ( tho I probably shouldnt have started this one, as.i have neither the time nor the energy.to.nurture it). having said that, your posts were perfectly relevant

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), BMJ (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Ewan (18th September 2016), Innocent Warrior (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (18th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016), sunpaw (18th September 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I suspect these malevolent synchs are able to be replicated by multiple sources. It's probably not too terribly difficult. I'm not prone to saying these types of things very often, but I do intutively suspect A.I., especially with the number phenomena (111, 222 etc). I'd be interested in what Omni has to say about that. It seems very "downloadable programmy" to me...and books like Doreen Virtues 'angel numbers' feel very "slippery psy-opy". ( I have no idea why I just put those 2 phrases in quotes!)

P.s. Definitely flexible with my threads Paula haha! ( tho I probably shouldnt have started this one, as.i have neither the time nor the energy.to.nurture it). having said that, your posts were perfectly relevant
    I have encountered targeted individuals who have had all sorts of synchronicities coordinated by AI. I think this is typically done to make the TI think something godlike is involved in their case. They have done some AI coordinated synchronicities with myself as well, but I was not hit as hard as some other TIs in terms of number coordination.

Apparently the black ops AIs keep track of numbers, and when there is an anomaly in numbers they can then psychologically direct TIs related to those numbers. One TI i speak with has religious(christianity) numerology used on him in his targeting. They can control the power of perception with remote influencing technologies. On top of that they can surveill when certain numbers happen, and control the timing of when the target looks at certain things.

I have written about this subject in the past:

Electronic Harassment Synchronicities - Technological Street Theater
    http://www.omnisense.org/2016/05/ele...t-theater.html

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th September 2016), Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (24th September 2016), Ernie Nemeth (20th September 2016), Inversion (19th September 2016), Mike (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (18th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 times in 1,690 posts

I experience synchronicities about twenty times a day. I sense that's it's neither malevolent or benevolent, but neutral like an AI. For every action I take there's someone there to cross my path as if mind controlled. One of the things that happens all the time is people intentionally crossing my T which is a naval maneuver and a type of harassment. I've seen people run to catch up to my line of sight then instantly stop as if there's an invisible beam emanating from my pupil that they're made to enter. It's a question of what AI, hive mind, collective, organization or species is pulling the strings.

When someone asks the Bible for inspiration by proposing a question the individual in my opinion is temporarily handing over control of their mind and body to a collective that directs the person to the exact location in the book that provides them insight into their dilemma. With thought alone we can interact with an external mind.
    Last edited by Inversion; 19th September 2016 at 03:22.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), ElfeMya (24th September 2016), Omni (19th September 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

For me, when I encounter synchronicities it is because I am at that moment aware of the fabric of the matrix. I am usually pretty neutral about it; just notice, shrug and let it go.

A couple of years ago I ordered some ormus online. I was in my car at a red light wondering if taking ormus really was right for me. A truck swung out in front with the words "Blue Water" on it, which was the name of the ormus producer. At that time I believed synchronocities were benevolent, and so I took that as a sign that I should be taking ormus. But it just didnīt feel right, so when the ormus arrived in the post I threw it out. Now I see that synchronicity as the matrix merely mirroring what was on my mind, and that I was aware enough at that moment to notice it.

Another example: a couple of weeks ago I was in a new part of town. It was a semi industrial area and as I drove through I was thinking how bleak and unattractive it was. Then a sign on an office building caught my eye. It really stood out, so as I drove past I turned my head to look at it again. But there was nothing special about the sign or the building. Two hours later I received an email from the laboratory I had used a few years ago to analyze rain water samples ( in the search for chemtrail proof ). They wrote to inform me that I no longer had to send my samples to them since they had a new partner in my town....the office with the sign I had noticed. I did not see that synchronicity as a sign that I should resume rain water testing, just that I was aware at that moment of what was going on in the matrix.

I donīt let synchronicities steer my decisions. At all. My high self is another matter, I pay attention to that. It always nudges me towards being a better person.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), Cara (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (24th September 2016), Eram (19th September 2016), Inversion (19th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I have encountered targeted individuals who have had all sorts of synchronicities coordinated by AI. I think this is typically done to make the TI think something godlike is involved in their case. They have done some AI coordinated synchronicities with myself as well, but I was not hit as hard as some other TIs in terms of number coordination.

Apparently the black ops AIs keep track of numbers, and when there is an anomaly in numbers they can then psychologically direct TIs related to those numbers. One TI i speak with has religious(christianity) numerology used on him in his targeting. They can control the power of perception with remote influencing technologies. On top of that they can surveill when certain numbers happen, and control the timing of when the target looks at certain things.

I have written about this subject in the past:

Electronic Harassment Synchronicities - Technological Street Theater
    http://www.omnisense.org/2016/05/ele...t-theater.html
    I usually have positive experience but I have been having one of those " bad " ones just recently and it has left me very wary... I am also a TI. Thinking you have described how it was staged, Omni...
    Love and Light

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020), Mike (24th September 2016), Omni (26th September 2016), wegge (31st August 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Bumping this old thread of mine. It ain't bad.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread