+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CONSCIOUSNESS GRID - the thing above your head you can't even see

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: CONSCIOUSNESS GRID - the thing above your head you can't even see

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Quote Posted by voltaire237 (here)
    Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Hello, welcome! So sorry about your horse, she was unfairly involved in human dark dealings; I hope you are both OK.

I can often see a grid high in the sky, in the far depths at the limits one can press one's vision on a clear day; it is a pale net, rather as you describe. . .I've often called people's attention to it, but they can't seem to see it at all. I had it filed away in my mind as Indra's net, or similar. . . so am interested in what you have to say about it. . .
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Hopefully we'll get the blinders off her one day and let her race across all channels.

I'm glad I could help confirm for you what you already know to be true.
    If you can see this in daylight then you're incredibly gifted, as these are fourth dimensional energies

when people talk about "energy cords" and people attaching "energy cords" to people these are also 4th dimensional energies
    they connect to you through your feet, and have large balls of energy that seem to move slowly up and down them
    if you can see the consciousness grid, perhaps you can try and tune your eyes to these?
    the human eye can see all these different things, i'm not sure if there's some third eye element to this, or we can actually see the infrared and xrays outside of visible light,
    but it's maybe worth you looking into this also?

Side-note:
    I do know that if you stare into a clear sky long enough, you'll see lots of little white orbs vibrating around
    as a child i thought these were pollen
    Someone told me a German scientist once "discovered" them, but I've always thought they were just electrical impulses on our retina that get filtered into our vision
    are you familiar with this effect?

I've never seen the balls of energy moving up& down people in the way you describe, although I can see "vibrations" all over the place, at all times; everything is shimmering & the little "orbs" are everywhere, (like electrons?) It could be part of having Hemiplegic Migraine, although I am medicated against that & find it very hard to OB now as a result. BTW, I can stare in fascination at a blank wall, amazed by the changing texture & flow of it (much to my family's horror!)

Not sure that it's a "talent", as it's pretty constant & I've always seen these things.

Please tell us more of what you now about the grid! as I've always wondered about it.
    when I said the energy moves up and down I meant it looks more like this:

Please forgive the crude drawing

We seem to have these energy cords that attach into us, they run along the ground then connect into our feet
    these energy cords have balls of energy moving up and down them, like a hosepipe that has a tennis ball inserted into it, then it moves its way down it

it's so hard to describe what I saw, and I'm not entirely sure what the balls were moving up and down the cords, but some were moving along the cords into me, and some the opposite way out of me

I got the sense that while I was looking at this I was seeing the "internal circuitry" of the world
    like if the world was a computer and the workings of it was the matrix, this was the pathways with which everything moves

I know the grid was mentioned in Spirit Science's video at 24:10 here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
    Last edited by voltaire237; 22nd September 2016 at 20:58.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Voltaire-
    (Offered as a valid option to your explanations- by all means believe what you like,)

I'll take your story at face value, including the following:

Your story is precisely what you experienced during your time inside the organization. Your story is meant to be spread as is it perpetuates and encourages reliance on the idea that the Astral Plane is a valid way to affect reality for the better and that a network keeping us from it must be undone. The 'network' is orchestrated resistance meant for several reasons, the least of which is to impart a sense of accomplishment to the adept that can access the plane free from encumbrance.

Your info is diametrically opposed to what I've found through 10+ years of dedication to my discipline. The octagonal patterns you mention are arrays of Isosceles shaped ships configured -eight each- with their front points pointing toward the center of a circle (octagon) -arrays of six each exist as well- the flat backs forming the lines of the octagon. These arrays spread a field experienced as a "floor" in their projected dimension, this floor extends to mesh with the floors projected from other arrays. These arrays have three to four tiers, where 2-3 hundred feet above the last tier the same construct exists, projecting another floor. I get into an overview of some other functions of these ships in another thread of mine (linked below.)

Your experience impressed upon you the paradigm you share here, much like certain factions in the CIA have impressed upon them that all of reality is a matrix like hologram. In fact, a hologram is projected through physical reality. The overall goal of this system is to contain mankind's natural ability to focus and wield their intent as will and to direct that intent, as a forced together collective, to meet the system's goals while keeping everyone convinced that sufficient growth is known (if people are interested in that); that their cultivated capacity serves the system, and the goals of our controllers are met.

You did solicit information regarding your experience, here is mine. If you are interested check the below threads.
    First link is to a direct account of the system and some of its functions conveyed in the frame of Skull & Bones occult practices, the second seeks to fit the system into a context from which it may be approached, in case this would aid a reader's understanding.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-how-they-work

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...WO-the-NEW-AGE

I only ask this view gets considered by those that are willing. If one reads the "Saturn" section of the Skull and Bones thread for comprehension, they will understand why I am not concerned with argument on these issues and why it would be foolish for me to expect to convince anyone.

I appreciate the term "Consciousness Grid", thank you for sharing this way to conceptualize a control system.
    Last edited by boutreality; 24th September 2016 at 17:41.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), Cara (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), peggy englebrake (22nd September 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Voltaire237 RE: assuming archons are evil. That question surprised me. I don't know about "assume". My experience and information is that they are an "anomaly" created at the time the universe was created. They can only manipulate humans, they cannot create directly in the 3D world. From the point of view of a human being who is being manipulated by an archon, in a worldview of duality, they might call an archon "evil". From another perspective you might say that an archon is only doing what an archon does. Or you might say the archons are providing a mirror for humans so we will be impulsed to clean up the mess. (Multi-Dimensional views and all that). I don't claim to be an expert. I am open to any ideas or information that you could share. But my question about Metatron was serious. How does one know if it is an awakened Master, an archon in disguise or whatever. Can they disguise their energies so we misread them? Have you had any experience with Awakened Masters, the Pleiadians, "positively
    oriented" Sirians or other star beings? Also the human body is designed to travel to other frequencies (light body/ka) and does not really need other substances to achieve this. (not that I am saying none of us here have ever used substances to experience other realities. That's what those substances are for.) Thank you for bringing us interesting ideas.
    Read another of your posts I missed: I have been seeing little bright orbs appear around me for years. They seem to hover, then kind of pop or implode with light and disappear. I sense sentinent consciousness? Do you know what these are and what they are "observing".
    One of Castenada's books "Magic Passes" is a series of shamanic practices to activate energy that has fallen around our feet and weights us down as "time" passes. (It also has exercises for activating energy elsewhere) (They work for me) Could Castenada be talking about the same thing as the cords and energy balls around the feet referenced above?(Don't know if you are familiar with this author). Sorry to have so many questions.
    Last edited by peggy englebrake; 22nd September 2016 at 23:01.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), Cara (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), peterpam (3rd October 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,307 times in 279 posts

[QUOTE=voltaire237;1100085]
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Only problem is as soon as you go there you stand out like a sore thumb, and when you come back a lot of people will try and off you to stop you from revealing what you saw there...
    Reminds me of a few times I tried dissociatives. There was this deafening screeching sound when you tried to cross dimensions. Like some kind of frequency fence.

One time I found myself in a heavenly kingdom where everything had a white aura and the vibration was so high it was completely dizzying or overwhelming. Then I fell down to this hellish place with demons in it.
    Last edited by Enola; 22nd September 2016 at 21:09.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), NancyV (23rd September 2016), peterpam (3rd October 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peggy englebrake (here)
    To Voltaire237 RE: assuming archons are evil. That question surprised me. I don't know about "assume". My experience and information is that they are an "anomaly" created at the time the universe was created. They can only manipulate humans, they cannot create directly in the 3D world. From the point of view of a human being who is being manipulated by an archon, in a worldview of duality, they might call an archon "evil". From another perspective you might say that an archon is only doing what an archon does. Or you might say the archons are providing a mirror for humans so we will be impulsed to clean up the mess. (Multi-Dimensional views and all that). I don't claim to be an expert. I am open to any ideas or information that you could share. But my question about Metatron was serious. How does one know if it is an awakened Master, an archon in disguise or whatever. Can they disguise their energies so we misread them? Have you had any experience with Awakened Masters, the Pleiadians, "positively
    oriented" Sirians or other star beings? Also the human body is designed to travel to other frequencies (light body/ka) and does not really need other substances to achieve this. (not that I am saying none of us here have ever used substances to experience other realities. That's what those substances are for.) Thank you for bringing us interesting ideas.
    Read another of your posts I missed: I have been seeing little bright orbs appear around me for years. They seem to hover, then kind of pop or implode with light and disappear. I sense sentinent consciousness? Do you know what these are and what they are "observing".
    One of Castenada's books "Magic Passes" is a series of shamanic practices to activate energy that has fallen around our feet and weights us down as "time" passes. (It also has exercises for acting energy elsewhere) (They work for me) Could Castenada be talking about the same thing as the cords and energy balls around the feet referenced above?(Don't know if you are familiar with this author). Sorry to have so many questions.
    Sounds like she is talking about the same thing. the process of "removing the weight of these energies" would likely be the removal of negative cords.
    I can't for the life of me find any real guides on the internet discussing energy cord removal (there are loads out there, but they're all generic christian websites talking about how we make energy cords with pre-marital sex - none are experienced guides on how to meditate into a state, do yoga to prepare the inner workings of your body, then remove the energy cords with fire) except here:
    http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...nergycords.htm

And I like what you said. I asked if you thought they were "evil" because, I agree with you, i don't think they are. They aren't good or bad they just ARE.
    from our perspective we see what they do as good or bad.
    That said I think theres a difference between light and dark forces. (like the jedis and siths - one has a good energy, one an evil energy)
    but i think these are just two geometric poles, and can be used by however the will wishes, its the wills that are good/bad.
    [QUOTE=Enola;1100827]
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Only problem is as soon as you go there you stand out like a sore thumb, and when you come back a lot of people will try and off you to stop you from revealing what you saw there...
    Reminds me of a few times I tried MXE. There was this deafening screeching sound when you tried to cross dimensions. Like some kind of frequency fence.

One time I found myself in a heavenly kingdom where everything had a white aura and the vibration was so high it was completely dizzying or overwhelming. Then I fell down to this hellish place with demons in it.
    MXE isn't going to get you there; at least not in a stable condition. I think maybe that's why you encountered issues

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,277 times in 573 posts

You are on a highway to nothing here pal.

Whatever you think you are doing, however smart you think you are being, you'll get found out here buddy.

They ain't no mugs 'round here.

Regards.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Biff (23rd September 2016), boutreality (22nd September 2016), Omi (23rd September 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

To Volaire 237 RE the cutting of the energy cord. Really thought this was a great article. Recommend to our readers. Only problem is I had to bookmark the website it's on (House of the Sun), which I've never seen before. It has so many interesting articles to read I will have difficulty getting off the net to do any other work at all. Thanks again. Hope the horse is better.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    You are on a highway to nothing here pal.

Whatever you think you are doing, however smart you think you are being, you'll get found out here buddy.

They ain't no mugs 'round here.

Regards.
    I don't get what you mean.
    you mean I'm a fraud - like making this up?

what do you mean by "found out", like i'm a troll/plant?

please elabourate

To Volaire 237 RE the cutting of the energy cord. Really thought this was a great article. Recommend to our readers. Only problem is I had to bookmark the website it's on (House of the Sun), which I've never seen before. It has so many interesting articles to read I will have difficulty getting off the net to do any other work at all. Thanks again. Hope the horse is better.
    yeah house of the sun is great.
    that's just one section of the soul guidance website.

As for Citizen No2 = if you think I'm a fake or a fraud, at least I'm giving out online resources to try and help people.
    Regardless of if you think the story I'm telling is untrue:
    please take time to read these resources and find some things that can help YOU on YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY; no matter what that might be

that way you can either talk to me about my experience, and get something from it, or look at a link or video i give you, and get something from it,
    and everyone ends up a winner...
    Last edited by voltaire237; 23rd September 2016 at 21:44.

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,307 times in 279 posts

MXE isn't going to get you there; at least not in a stable condition. I think maybe that's why you encountered issues
    No, not in a stable condition, to say the least. But it seems to allow for inter-dimensional travel.

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 385 posts

Hello Voltaire.welcome to Avalon. Apologies in advance for this post. I'll address your actual post, in a separate post. This is for everyone else.

I see that some of you are taking Voltaire at his word, with no push back Since the subject matter is so arcane, perfect time to use discernment and ask hard questions. Don't just roll over and accept this just because it fits your view of things.

Let's not have another Shane, Simon, or any other of the like here, hmmm?
    Last edited by Sean; 23rd September 2016 at 20:32.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Biff (24th September 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), boutreality (23rd September 2016), Omi (23rd September 2016), peterpam (3rd October 2016), Shannon (24th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I can't relate to the reality of this thread so I will but out, this is another world thankfully. I wish the op peace and healing- it is all I can do.

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Hello Voltaire.welcome to Avalon. Apologies in advance for this post. I'll address your actual post, in a separate post. This is for everyone else.

I see that some of you are taking Voltaire at his word, with no push back Since the subject matter is so arcane, perfect time to use discernment and ask hard questions. Don't just roll over and accept this just because it fits your view of things.

Let's not have another Shane, Simon, or any other of the like here, hmmm?

You make a half valid point, I'm more than happy for people to cross-examine the facts.

This is all personal experience, not a video taped documentation - and as such the "hard questions" you mention would fall into one of two categories:

- My perception and credibility as a source (i.e could I be making this up, or could I be suffering from delusions/mental health problems)

- Second, what are the specific facts and variables involved in the equation. Is there prior art to verify or back-up these assertions? and can some form of test/evaluation be conducted in a scientific manner to reproduce the experience involved.

Well if we could replicate the results that would be great.
    We can, and possibly should, replicate "the experiments" in some kind of controlled environment. Believe me if I had the resources I'd have a whole facility dedicated to researching this subject, as the implications for technological advance alone is astonishing.
    As it is I could comfortably take anyone to this place; however since I'm effectively a muggle who's stumbled into Diagon Alley: there could be serious, possibly dangerous implications attached to said experiment.

If you or anyone else has any desire to commit to such an experiment I'd be open to the possibility of discussing it.

As for the non 4th dimensional experience: the aftermath of said experiments, being taken away and locked in military facilities, experimented on by other-worldly beings, tortured and implanted; this again comes back to my own experience and explanation of such.
    However the information is all cross-referable - the brevity codes i picked up are all universal - the technology i observed and documented is all well known in the espionage circles - and the fact I have SO much information on people places and things involved in these blackops projects I hope should speak for itself.
    Obviously this is just the tip of the iceberg: I have a huge Pandora's box of knowledge that I can't simply post on message board as it would publicly involve breaching the OSA.
    But anyone is welcome to PM me.

As for my mental stability, and if I'm making this up - I am not.
    I don't want to get too bogged down in this thread with, as it will detract from me carrying out my objective here - which is to find the people this information is NEEDED by, and who have use for it.
    But I will say this;
    I am open to the possibility that certain events took place from a linear perspective.
    I am only one man, with two eyes and two sides of a brain. My eyes can be deceived, my senses discombobulated, and my perception can be mistaken about certain things.
    I am only human.
    However, the shear amount of information I have gathered could in no way be ALL just miss-perceived information. MI6 would have you believe this, as it is a very comfortable and convenient way of making problems remove themselves from public debate, but the information I have gathered is all cross-checkable.

There are many other sources out there saying the same things I am, the only difference is for various reasons I cannot go into for safety, I have some background in the SCIENCE of it all. Meaning I can not only tell you what the action and effect is, but the mode of travel, sequence of actions, and point of origin as well.
    Not only this I can show you countless documents from the Talmud to the Zohar, ad Herennium to the emerald tablet, and epic of Gilgamesh that all verify what I'm saying.

"As above, so below" means so much more than just a Dodecahedron orbiting the Nation of Israel.

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I can't relate to the reality of this thread so I will but out, this is another world thankfully. I wish the op peace and healing- it is all I can do.
    That alone is more than most offline can muster, so thank you and I wish you all the best.

But before you go could you at least try to wrap your head around it by asking me some questions?
    Your heart is clearly in the right place, and open.
    Your will is good.
    Please give me the chance to get your mind pointed towards this subject also?

I perhaps haven't explained in a linear or concise enough format.
    If not for you or myself; for the other users who are perplexed by the puzzle but really need this information to assist them on their own journeys.

This is the information we ALL come to realise after we die and pass over to "hades"
    When we get there we all think the same thing "omg good lord, why did I not know this SOONER! If only I'd have known what I see here on earth I'd have simply done X Y and Z and everything would have been so much different"

There knowledge is infinite and almost as absorbable as breathing air. Everything looks so simple, and its almost like you can realise a way for the universe to completely heal into a utopian paradise, but this force won't let it.

My goal here is to bring you closer to that state of realisation: to save you the time of wasting an entire life without knowing this thing we are talking about, and getting to the other side to think "dammit, i wish I'd known while I was alive and could do something about it"

I mean, gosh, I'm offering to educate people on the ACTUAL afterlife: the Underworld, Carl Jung's Collective Unconscious.
    Better than that: I'm even offering to show you how to get there/take you there if you're serious.

If im false - you lose a couple of posts
    If im right - we're talking the land of the dead, infinite knowledge, and the fountain of youth/immortality

I mean, REALLY? nobody's getting behind this?
    I'm suprised theres not more interest tbf.
    If people aren't willing to at least explore this then I don't think it's me who should be being called the crazy one. ha!

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,869 times in 667 posts

The information in this thread may be true, ..... or not. But I'm glad that I have the chance to read it and make up my own mind.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

BMJ (1st October 2016), peggy englebrake (1st October 2016)

20. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Interesting posts Voltaire. As Working Actor has said, people are somewhat wary and jaded, as many 'whistleblowers' have come and gone. Most ended up discrediting themselves. I for one am willing to hear you out, as I know this world is a strange and multi-layered place.

If you wanted to make people more interested, you could shift from anecdotes to talking about techniques. Stories are OK, but they focus attention on the storyteller... and the reader ends up shrugging. Most researchers are jaded and overloaded by now. I'm not, but many of the rest of them are. I suspect there was a deliberate drive to flood the net with bad information, so by the time anyone sincere came along, readers were exhausted.

If you were to provide actionable techniques about how to access the planes you are talking about: sitting positions, breathing patterns, where to focus the mind... above, below, within, without etc. Detailed techniques that resonated with our own experience, you'd offer something concrete for people to try on their own. You mentioned Amrita or Ambrosia... Can you say what plant you used?

If you don't provide something detailed and actionable, people are going to understandably get bored. I know from my own experience that there are entire meditation schools in Asia dedicated to what you've done, so I'd like to hear what you say. You could maybe describe this journey to the afterlife in as much detail as you can, dropping concrete clues that help anyone recreate what you did.

Just an idea.
    Last edited by Daozen; 1st October 2016 at 12:08.

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Voltaire I would like to hear what you have to say also. I have had some lucid dreaming experiences (spontaneous, no drugs) which were sometimes wonderful and sometimes weird. I could use more information about this, but I'm happy to hear whatever you have to offer.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to peggy englebrake For This Post:

BMJ (1st October 2016)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    If you don't provide something detailed and actionable, people are going to understandably get bored. I know from my own experience that there are entire meditation schools in Asia dedicated to what you've done, so I'd like to hear what you say. You could maybe describe this journey to the afterlife in as much detail as you can, dropping concrete clues that help anyone recreate what you did.

Just an idea.
    okay, you say you know of these asian schools that do this. can you please mention names?
    In theory i should be able to tell them my experience and see if they can verify it, and attribute some more names/information to the different places up there.

obviously i used a drug to take me there, and it worked amazingly.
    it was the plant Ambrosia, but a synthetic version of a dimensional gateway drug (there are many)

All drugs contribute different effects; many get you part-way there, such as Acid or LSD, but have so many other negative effects it's not worth it.
    Many new-age hippies "reprogram" their minds with lsd, but that to me is the equivelant of performing open heart surgery with a tazer gun and a rusty steak knife... (please just picture that for a moment)
    This one drug is the only one I've known of that gets you there whole, with a silver cord to protect you and take you back to your body when you're ready.
    Bringing back memories are hard though; as they're soul memories, not brain memories.

without knowing how to bring back the memories clearly and concisely this method can become rather dangerous.
    I'm assuming there's some form of a plant you can take with it to stabilise the effects and bring memories back.

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Voltaire I would like to hear what you have to say also. I have had some lucid dreaming experiences (spontaneous, no drugs) which were sometimes wonderful and sometimes weird. I could use more information about this, but I'm happy to hear whatever you have to offer.

Now I'm assuming that the egyptians could perform this astral travel, however the grid must not have been errected then (since it is apparently Thoth who errected it)

There is some information online that says they used to astral travel to the Orion constellation, namely one of the solar systems on Orion's belt.

They also had very specific chambers built for this, with special beds of layered marble granite and other stuff to help "charge them"

this type of dreaming requires a very strong a clear mind. the longer you try and quiet your mind, the longer you can maintain in that dimension (and the more power you have there)

in theory we shouldn't be thinking with our inner monologue at all...

25. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Just an idea.
    okay, you say you know of these asian schools that do this. can you please mention names?
    In theory i should be able to tell them my experience and see if they can verify it, and attribute some more names/information to the different places up there.

obviously i used a drug to take me there, and it worked amazingly.
    it was the plant Ambrosia, but a synthetic version of a dimensional gateway drug (there are many)

All drugs contribute different effects; many get you part-way there, such as Acid or LSD, but have so many other negative effects it's not worth it.
    Many new-age hippies "reprogram" their minds with lsd, but that to me is the equivelant of performing open heart surgery with a tazer gun and a rusty steak knife... (please just picture that for a moment)
    This one drug is the only one I've known of that gets you there whole, with a silver cord to protect you and take you back to your body when you're ready.
    Bringing back memories are hard though; as they're soul memories, not brain memories.

without knowing how to bring back the memories clearly and concisely this method can become rather dangerous.
    I'm assuming there's some form of a plant you can take with it to stabilise the effects and bring memories back.
    They hardly ever mentioned names as information like that was secret. Names of societies don't mean much, as in any given group, you would find some people sincere and helpful, and others who were obviously infiltrators. It was mainly related to Silat schools in Indonesia, but people with skills to travel to the other worlds are everywhere. It's an involved subject, because some layers of the non-material world are 100% fake, just traps to catch people and fix them further into the Matrix.

By Ambrosia, do you mean this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia_psilostachya

They were also very tight-lipped about names of places. It was forbidden to speak or even ask about names of locations, or what happened on different planes. The culture in Asia is different. I do know that people in these schools are good at retaining brain memories of what happens on the other side, so much so- that they are able to meet someone in the other world, and remember what happened in the interaction. They can even tell you what your name is there, and that name will be consistent no matter who you ask, barring regional variations. It was the fact that they know my name in the other world that convinced me that the whole thing was real.

I'm more interested in learning how to travel there without drugs or plants.
    Last edited by Daozen; 2nd October 2016 at 04:29.

26. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

I was led to this thread by one of my forum members at http://wespenrepapers.proboards.com/ .

I have written about the Grid, how it affects us all, and how it keeps us contained here.

Therefore, I would like to make some reading suggestions regarding this subject, and at the same time emphasize how imperative it is for us to know about this before we exit our bodies. Knowledge IS power!

http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm

http://www.wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-AI/contents.htm

and the Wes Penre Papers in general as a main reference, http://www.wespenre.com/index-level-...level-five.htm.

But in this case, I would start with the first reference above and work myself down, if there is an interest.

Thanks you,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 3rd October 2016 at 11:40.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

BMJ (3rd October 2016), Daozen (3rd October 2016), Debra (15th October 2016), gaiagirl (19th November 2016), meeradas (3rd October 2016), peterpam (3rd October 2016)

28. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wes Penre has written extensively on Orion and the supposed Orion Wars that spilled over onto Earth. I can't prove what he wrote is true, but it rings true on a deep level. He is also one of the only people to write about the nano-realm... knowledge of that world is not widespread.

EDIT: P.S. Readers don't have to take my word for anything I write. You can meditate, and go deep inside to the center of the brain, or the center of the heart chakra, and see what you find in the micro-world there.

The onus is 100% on the reader to prove this information for themselves, not on me to provide "anecdotes". As the micro-world is smaller than ours, does that mean their energy is more concentrated than ours, like a bullet? Maybe. And how do mitochondira/midi-chlorians fit into this? I may have a completely different interpretation than Wes about what the Nano-World means, so this info is not endorsed by him. There may be lots of info in old Taoist diagrams. Enjoy.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...KamLanKoon.jpg
    Last edited by Daozen; 3rd October 2016 at 12:26.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast