+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Alternative truth about the truth alternatives

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Alternative truth about the truth alternatives

I am getting tired of watching various videos , radio programmes and letters and reading alternative 'truth' sights on the internet.
    I have ceased watching main stream tv and reading conventional newspapers long ago.
    However , I have come to the conlusion that the 'truth' movement or 'alternative' movement , is quite flawed and lacking in solidarity .
    Without naming names , I will mention a few that I have been a little annoyed about .
    I think there are some elder statesmen of this movement that have conducted themselves with integrity and respect to those , they stood out when this movement was unfashionable and continue to broadcast today.
    Now I like the scotsman who does a regular broadcast from Canada , he seems so insightful , yet he derides the 'lizard man' for expressing his views. The australian guitarist and American former Marine , having a feud , planning to change the world by challenging the system legally and declaring 'world citizenship ' by collecting money form their followers but could not sustain a friendship without accusation of theft and fraud . And most of these alternative people with their radio shows and websites accuse as the ' hoi poloi ' as being slaves as we do not have the gumption to leave our jobs like they did ,They travel the world preaching like they do . But who pays the bills? : We have paid and contributed to theirs. What about the American blondie . She does an excellent show , don't get me wrong I am a fan of all of the above .She was once asked about Wikileaks and she cut in ; 'WE ; are the first whistleblowers' sight !', Again division and egotistic competition instead of solidarity . What about the Irishman from Manchester who does his own radio show and invites very interesting guests , interviews them ?Just like the ranting Texan , sycopantically praises them during the interview then on the next show starts telling the world how crazy or 'controlled opposition ' that quest was .

I have learnt much from following such radio bulletins , but find it depressing that like the hopeful left in politics , when winning the battle they begin to fight eachother.
    There is little hope when these people set such a bad example instead of being open minded themselves they seem to be almost messianic and passionately jealous of eachother .

Will listen less and develop my self more .

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Demetrios For This Post:

6pounder (18th September 2016), AndrejPeĉënkin (19th September 2016), Arcturian108 (18th September 2016), Biff (20th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), Curt (18th September 2016), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), gaiagirl (18th September 2016), gord (19th September 2016), kfm27917 (4th October 2023), latina (19th September 2016), Michelle Marie (18th September 2016), NancyV (20th September 2016), Nasu (19th September 2016), neutronstar (19th September 2016), sandy (19th September 2016), shaberon (19th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2016), TargeT (18th September 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th September 2016), william r sanford72 (20th September 2016), wondering (18th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: The Alternative truth about the truth alternatives

Demetrios,
    I congratulate you for bringing up an important topic.
    I am grateful to the internet for bringing so many like-minded thinkers together, but it doesn't allow us much chance to organize in any meaningful way. It reminds me that the C.I.A. was very likely involved in promoting many aspects of New Age culture and spirituality, probably to keep the intellectuals of America, and the world, busy on projects that wouldn't interfere with (and might even promote!) New World Order designs, like women's liberation, for instance.
    But if you live long enough, you see through all the games, and you can begin to create your own truth. You can sort through the many sources of information, finding overlaps and differences, and thus piece together some semblance of reality that suits your situation. The main thing that I have realized is that our only savior is going to be at the local level, with our neighbors, and the local sheriff (if you live in the States). We need to end the current push towards globalization, and be supportive of every politician who has that intention in their hearts.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (18th September 2016), Daozen (18th September 2016), Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), gaiagirl (18th September 2016), kfm27917 (4th October 2023), Michelle Marie (18th September 2016), Nasu (19th September 2016), neutronstar (19th September 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Demetrios (here)
    I am getting tired of watching various videos , radio programmes and letters and reading alternative 'truth' sights on the internet.
    I have ceased watching main stream tv and reading conventional newspapers long ago.
    However , I have come to the conlusion that the 'truth' movement or 'alternative' movement , is quite flawed and lacking in solidarity .
    Without naming names , I will mention a few that I have been a little annoyed about .
    I think there are some elder statesmen of this movement that have conducted themselves with integrity and respect to those , they stood out when this movement was unfashionable and continue to broadcast today.
    Now I like the scotsman who does a regular broadcast from Canada , he seems so insightful , yet he derides the 'lizard man' for expressing his views. The australian guitarist and American former Marine , having a feud , planning to change the world by challenging the system legally and declaring 'world citizenship ' by collecting money form their followers but could not sustain a friendship without accusation of theft and fraud . And most of these alternative people with their radio shows and websites accuse as the ' hoi poloi ' as being slaves as we do not have the gumption to leave our jobs like they did ,They travel the world preaching like they do . But who pays the bills? : We have paid and contributed to theirs. What about the American blondie . She does an excellent show , don't get me wrong I am a fan of all of the above .She was once asked about Wikileaks and she cut in ; 'WE ; are the first whistleblowers' sight !', Again division and egotistic competition instead of solidarity . What about the Irishman from Manchester who does his own radio show and invites very interesting guests , interviews them ?Just like the ranting Texan , sycopantically praises them during the interview then on the next show starts telling the world how crazy or 'controlled opposition ' that quest was .

I have learnt much from following such radio bulletins , but find it depressing that like the hopeful left in politics , when winning the battle they begin to fight eachother.
    There is little hope when these people set such a bad example instead of being open minded themselves they seem to be almost messianic and passionately jealous of eachother .

Will listen less and develop my self more .
    Bravo Vreh! yia sou' Demetrios. Here is a brilliant RESEARCHER check out his discussions with late Geogiann Hughes - Dr. J P Farrell http://www.thebyteshow.com/josephpfarrell.html, check it out a lot of good incites and information. IMHO.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), kfm27917 (4th October 2023), Michelle Marie (18th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Wide-Eyed has a good point- stick with the value of the interviewees- hosts may be egoic; the information from valid research shared on their platforms is what it's about. Georgiann Hughes interviews were always fun for me. -Like "everyone's Grandma" or something- it was adorable. She also interviewed Peter Levenda quite often- I got a lot from both Farrell and Levenda and enjoyed them in particular on The Byte Show when it was around.

I feel it's time to draw conclusions- there's enough agreement among respectable researchers out there that it's possible, the egos and pundits of the Alt scene will simply have to fade from focus if we are to accomplish a comprehensive view toward what's happening behind the scenes. Many of my threads seek to do just that, and I invite others to figure out options in this same spirit.

A collective vigilance to weed out frauds will prove valuable as well, like adding names the "...Spotlight on the Alt Media" thread here; I gather ATS has a thread in the same spirit- disallowing people of disreputable character to "hang-out" and collect money from the readily duped can only help the cause.
    Last edited by boutreality; 19th September 2016 at 11:50.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), kfm27917 (4th October 2023), Michelle Marie (18th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Listening inside balances and enhances listening to outside Sources. The Truth within can discern motives of information sources without.

That said, we are all transforming and have not completely left the old paradigm patterns behind. Compassion and forgiveness helps and also leaves the space to consider the very valuable information provided. I really appreciate those who have stuck their necks out to discover and disclose information. I know I still have many flaws to work out, yet I hope to bring some value to others through my work (writing & events).

The blonde was the first one I discovered in my quest for the truth. I also appreciate the man with the hat.

Look past the flaws and find truth within. It's a great way to stay happy!

Love,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th September 2016), Chester (20th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), gord (19th September 2016), kfm27917 (4th October 2023), wondering (19th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Wide eyed
    Yes I respect this man too , I actually bought his book babylon's banksters; found it too diifficut to grasp , it's heavy going , this is an accomplished and extremely intelligent man.
    Always worth listening too as when he speaks he is straight forward and lacks any arrogance.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good point Michelle!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Point taken , thanks for the reply !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes , most responded in a similar ways we must take important information from all sources and sometimes even separate the person from the work .
    Like a great work of art , painted by a not very nice person , has something bigger than the person in it, if that makes any sense.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Demetrios For This Post:

kfm27917 (4th October 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,091 times in 4,065 posts

With mainstream media, you get an actual story--possibly flavored with propaganda or cover-ups, and of course a complete refusal to mention certain things.

With other stuff, it's kind of the opposite--you may get a non-story to begin with, along with a harder-to-identify propaganda, cover-up or denial.

Listening less has its merits!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Demetrios (24th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (4th October 2023), kfm27917 (4th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,261 times in 21,088 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Alternative truth about the truth alternatives

Quote Posted by Demetrios (here)
    In my view, nobody is 100% free from certain (self)-conditioning in this "Physical 3D World" ... Belief patterns, imposing beliefs, (partly) false projections, traumas creating having blind spots, mental reflex defense mechanism, creating "triggers" to others without realizing it and the other may react in a certain "automated way" that will trigger you too and on and on and on it goes.
    • Group Psychology aka "Hive Mind" aka Collectivism versus "Egotistical" Individualism >>> both have their flaws ... and some of it are harrowing dangerous!
    Seeking balance is not easy as you have to face endless "expectations" others project on you and vice versa, often without questioning WHERE it is coming from and why!

To question all the above is for most (common) people "way too much" ... Many tend to feel: "incompetent and/or powerless" facing complex psychological mechanism & challenges.
    • Yes, many can be hypocrites in the Alternative Media World and do things that contradict what they preach! ... Same goes for Mainstream Media (but worse!).
    Sometimes I feel that producing Alternative Media is not done "to change the other" but much more a "form of therapy" to coach your "better self" to come out and DO IT ... Like "life-coaching" meant for yourself because the darker "programmed self" having all kinds of self-destructive habits of many kinds is FED UP with that having.

So you think you FEEL MUCH BETTER to focus on "THE GOOD" without doing it completely (yet!) ... You want to change, but you are not there yet, as you KNOW so much can be done differently, but you are not there yet.

Maybe something happened in your life that activated your "Higher Self" to see the "real you" and you did not like what you see >>> to compensate that bad feeling, you may choose to produce "Alternative Media" to find like-minded spirits having the same issues ... thus, it becomes like a "group therapy".

What I have learned from actually experiencing professional "group therapy" sessions for 2 years myself is, that people see their own flaws (especially bad self-sabotaging habits) "better in others" and vice versa ... But not everything is what it seems ... sometimes we see things in others that are pure projected FEARS we know are flaws humans can have ... does not mean it is always the case!

The idea of a "possibility" is for some enough to get overemotional and react "as if it is the case" ... and you might say: "That is stupid !!!" ... But for others it may be very rare to feel anything that way for a long time because they were conditioned to SUPPRESS their true feelings & emotions for so long ... How do you deal with that? ... I forgive them, stay calm and explain what is going on and KNOW they easily feel "attacked" or feel "ignored" or feel "misunderstood" very fast (due to past traumatic experiences) ... Some are still seeking/finding out who they really are AFTER realizing how much of their lives was actually based upon so many lies!

To make a complex story short:

The answer is not to be found in collectivism nor "egotistical" individualism, but rather people becoming aware of who they really are WITH their flaws & (self-destructive / self-sabotaging) habits & projections of fear no matter who you are ... you could be a "successful" millionaire and still stuck in old patterns of behavior you do not like having.

100% related:

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 4th, 2023 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2023 at 16:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (4th October 2023), kfm27917 (4th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread