+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bases 62. Saturn, 4th Reich, 5D Earth, Nazi Bases, Remote Viewing and Satanic Rituals

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Default Bases 62. Saturn, 4th Reich, 5D Earth, Nazi Bases, Remote Viewing and Satanic Rituals

About Ahlex

• Has been part of a benevolent ET Super Soldier Programme (possibly Part of the 4th Reich)
    • Recently Memories of his Alter have come back
    • Ahlex repeatedly said I have been forced to put this information out about the 4th Reich by higher beings
    • Ahlex is under massive psychic attack and it feels very uncomfortable to watch

I am putting a summary of the videos to see if anyone can confirm parts of his story. Not to promote it! He is certainly not the next Goode and I doubt we will see him again but I feel he may be worth listening to.

Part 2 Ascension and the 4th Reich

• He is being charged with frequencies in preparation for New Earth, 5D and Ascension.
    • Goes through massive discomfort and physical discomfort because of this
    • He is connected to the fourth Reich
    • Claims fourth Reich to be both human and Reptilian
    • Was told when his alters merge his DNA will Activate

Starts at 33 Mins

Part 3 Saturn

• Confirms Saturn’s transmitting a fake reality
    • Explains Saturn delays time on this planet
    • Therefore, manifestations take much longer
    • Consequences / Karma are delayed by Saturn
    • This Breaks the unity of human consciousness and creates individuals (in + divide + duality) Its often much later we realize the hurt we have caused not instantaneously
    • Saturn is breaking /delaying our connection with each other and makes it a lot easier for ETs to manipulate mankind
    • The human Mind used to be able to work in multiple Dimensions. Now no!
    • Saturn has massive Reptilian transmitters on the planet which are heavily guarded by many Reptilian ships
    • Says how in other Dimensions you can see up/down into other dimensions even if you are not part of them
    • Saturn also blocks us from seeing other dimensions

Part 4 Remote Viewing + Base in Pacific

• Claims the fourth Reich has Grey Technology which distorts remote viewing off Planet
    • This technology also muddies the water when Remote viewing on Earth
    • His alter is able to manipulate reality using his consciousness
    • Most recent memory only 2 months ago July/ August 2016 Took part in an operation in the Pacific Ocean
    • He arrived to an Island where Naval ships and submarines circled and protected it
    • He joined a Delta Team which went through a Portal to engage with Greys who were torturing 3 fmaily members of a bloodline Iraqi / Afghan family
    • Delta force team claimed to be Nazis and told him that they were against the N.W.O.

Part 5 Polar Nazi Bases

• Recent memory of being at an Artic Base at an entrance to inner earth
    • On the Base there was a line which everyone had to stand behind
    • Then the Antarctic Base appeared and synched into place
    • They fitted together perfectly
    • Makes logistics a lot easier

Part 6 Disclosure

• Claims the 4th Reich roots go back not thousands but millions of years
    • Originally protected humanity
    • Was told During WW2 the Nazis were infiltrated
    • Their intention was to do a Reptilian + Archon disclosure to the world. Similar to David Icke.
    • Was told a big Disclosure would be a global event and is not too far in the future in this timeline
    • This Event would be used to return Humanity to restore them to their original state
    • Explains how CIA + Mi6 super soldier programmes use Satanic Ritual Abuse
    • Fourth Reich super soldier programme uses Direct Consciousness Engineering
    • Part of modern Day Fourth Reich has become Negative
    • Fourth Reich is a modern name.
    • Talks about a negative Black Cloud around the Earth
    • Our DNA will have to be repaired and restored
    •
    Blog Satanic Ritual

• At 37 minute mark describes a horrific Satanic Ritual he has memories of
    • Inside a black Pyramid possibly on the moon
    • Involving A large Draco and a Nazi.
    • Its not for the fainthearted!

Claims to see a Swastika similar to this Crop Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nazi.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	34221  

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2016), BMJ (20th September 2016), Daniel Duxfield (19th September 2016), DNA (20th September 2016), Ecnal61 (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Enola (19th September 2016), Flash (20th September 2016), Michelle (19th September 2016), Olaf (19th September 2016), raregem (20th September 2016), RedSun88 (18th September 2016), tcjim1 (18th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (19th September 2016), Timewaster (18th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Bases 62. Saturn, 4th Reich, 5D Earth, Nazi Bases, Remote Viewing and Satanic Rituals

Hold on tight......... Strap yourselves in........... Centre yourselves. This is gonna be, interesting!

R

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

BMJ (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (18th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Bases 62. Saturn, 4th Reich, 5D Earth, Nazi Bases, Remote Viewing and Satanic Rituals

This beautiful, tortured young man was brought through a mind control programming like so many others. How did it begin? The back story needs to be told. His pain, his emotional pain of memories is inconsolable. Will he ever get the spiritual help to find the strength to go through an undoing of this?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), raregem (20th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I forced myself to listen to almost a few hours of this kids stuff and basically got nothing meaningful out of it. He's incredibly difficult to listen to and with Miles interviewing style they are awful together.

In short, this kid has tons of health and speaking issues and is controlled or commanded by aliens/nazi's to get his stuff out there. He has a super soldier alter and special assassin abilities. Oh, and his Mom is a secret agent with special abilites too.

It's your dime but I'd pass...

p.s. Imagine a millineal who wants to be a super solider mkultra knockoff and plays too many video games...hmm...was that too harsh? Maybe he's for real and a nice guy.
    Last edited by OMG; 18th September 2016 at 22:40.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

If he was in a supersoldier Program, why is he wearing Glasses ? Or was it the supersoldier with bad eyes program?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

airaspect (19th September 2016), Andynko (19th September 2016), Shannon (19th September 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    • At 37 minute mark describes a horrific Satanic Ritual he has memories of
    • Inside a black Pyramid possibly on the moon
    • Involving A large Draco and a Nazi.
    The giant demon he describes is similar to this "very, very large demon":

MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL vs A 13 FOOT TALL DEMON:

WARCRAFT - The Horde (2016)
    Last edited by Atlas; 19th September 2016 at 08:58.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

airaspect (19th September 2016), DNA (20th September 2016), Ecnal61 (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), sunwings (19th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I watched 15 minutes & that was enough, I couldn't listen to anymore of this interview for whatever reason. He just didn't seem to resonate with me, didn't feel right.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

airaspect (19th September 2016), Andynko (19th September 2016), LivioRazlo (19th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I forced myself to listen to almost a few hours of this kids stuff and basically got nothing meaningful out of it. He's incredibly difficult to listen to and with Miles interviewing style they are awful together.

In short, this kid has tons of health and speaking issues and is controlled or commanded by aliens/nazi's to get his stuff out there. He has a super soldier alter and special assassin abilities. Oh, and his Mom is a secret agent with special abilites too.

p.s. Imagine a millineal who wants to be a super solider mkultra knockoff and plays too many video games...hmm...was that too harsh? Maybe he's for real and a nice guy.
    ....script in hand too....give me a break!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Andynko (19th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've had the same experience as the man claiming to be attacked by a demon. I did not see any demon or angel though. I was dragged from my body into the astral from behind so I couldn't see what had me. I was confused when it happened. Thought it might of been another spirit that was afraid. The force on this thing that grabbed me was unbelievable. The next thing I know I'm being tased over and over again. The electricity was ripping through my body. I was screaming so badly. I thought that this thing was going to kill me.

I was released somehow and started scrambling to get back into my body. This process only took a second or two. I sat straight up in bed really afraid

I've asked a few people here privately who are more multidimensional about this. Nobody's had this horrible experiance. When I saw the video above it made my heart sink.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Atlas (19th September 2016), BMJ (20th September 2016), Ecnal61 (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), LifeAngel (20th September 2016), raregem (20th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2016), sunwings (19th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    I've had the same experience as the man claiming to be attacked by a demon. I did not see any demon or angel though. I was dragged from my body into the astral from behind so I couldn't see what had me. I was confused when it happened. Thought it might of been another spirit that was afraid. The force on this thing that grabbed me was unbelievable. The next thing I know I'm being tased over and over again. The electricity was ripping through my body. I was screaming so badly. I thought that this thing was going to kill me.
    I'd suggest meditation lying flat on your back regularly focusing your own sentient being/consciousness throughout your physical form and stop purposely leaving your body for any reason. Often, when practicing toward this end, an "instinct" to leave one's body arises without intending it; I took that as very telling. The controlling force of this world wants our sentience separate from our physical form, rooting yourself to your physicality so deeply your whole being "touches" the root at its place in the base of reality, throughout your every cell, and remaining there creates a pull from which your sentience will not be moved (eventually) -at least, in time, you snap back to your body sooner.

It takes work and regular practice, nothing is simply given in this regard, especially if you've already given yourself to OBE's -or any other vestige of Holographic spirituality- and all the worse if you've pronounced your intent to end negative manipulations and made strides toward having an affect.

This is a War, our enemy works through sentience against sentience, and building the strength to do something about it requires cultivation.
    Last edited by boutreality; 20th September 2016 at 04:56.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), DNA (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), Michelle (22nd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Well it's up to the individual to decide the worth of Ahlex's story, as stated by Miles.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (20th September 2016), DNA (20th September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st September 2016), sunwings (20th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

....script in hand too....give me a break!
    Sorry but!

If you had your memories given back to you in the form of someone writing them down for you so you don't lose them again due to masses of interference to your self you would have the notes at hand to get them out.

Grammatically that sentence above was written that way with intent

If it takes masses of concentration to follow a line of thought you need notes! So as not to just lose it and give up.

I believe much of what this guy says, much resonates with faint little memories I have, and strong experiences I have had also, so if you believe in Miles, well he confirmed that Ahlex mentioned things in private that he has knowledge of that has not been public.

Miles says it well here, as already posted:

Remember we are multi-dimensional, much goes on in other dimensions that is now coming out vie people like Ahlex. Dig deep and see if you have any personal hints of memories, we all do!

Are they imaginary, real or planted, if planted by who and when.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (23rd September 2016), ElfeMya (22nd September 2016), JoePiscapo (12th January 2017), sunwings (22nd September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread