Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Research paper on The Mandela Effect: strong statistical evidence

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Research paper on The Mandela Effect: strong statistical evidence

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Lovely photo!!
    But, a serious question... shouldn't your photo have magically changed, as well?
    Thanks, Bill. The photo wouldn’t change if I’m on a different time line from those that recall silver. My understanding is that time-lines are merging.

This link works - The problem was there was a space between fu AND ck. I closed that space on the address.

UPDATE: Oh, I see what you mean. The fu*ck auto corrects in the link address.

C3PO HAS A SILVER FU@KING LEG.

Today I made a most unsettling discovery and now I'm sharing it with you in the vain hope that it'll make the madness I'm currently feeling feel less intense. I still almost can't believe it's true, despite photo evidence that appears to confirm it. No. It can't be right. It just can't be. I've seen Star Wars about 25 times and I never noticed this. **** off does C3PO have one silver leg.
    While browsing through the new set of Entertainment Weekly photos from Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Reddit, I happened across the new pic of C3PO with a striking red arm, a very cool addition to his gold plating.

Then I read the comments. "His silver leg got promoted to gold," said one user. I ignored it: clearly the ravings of a madman. Then, further down the page: "What happened to 3PO's silver leg?" Was this a meme I didn't understand? Is this 'Internet Humour'? C3PO never had a silver leg, did he? Of course he didn't. I'd have noticed.

Clearly this is one of those bull****, 'The dress is blue and black', 'The ballerina is spinning the other way'-type Derren Brown mind games. It's a colour palette issue. It's George Lucas dicking about with the Special Editions again. The entire world has lost its marbles. But no.

C3PO has a silver leg.

And he always has. Ever since 1977, he's been walking around on 50% AG, 50% AU.
    HOW DEEP DOES THIS THING GO? What else have I missed in my favourite movies? Does Marty McFly have a tattoo of a Leprechaun on his neck? Does the T-Rex in Jurassic Park wear a bowtie? Is John McClane in Die Hard actually Welsh? I genuinely have no idea how I could have missed something as significant as the colour of a character's leg in the most famous, most well-loved and most watched movie in cinematic history.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th September 2016 at 19:04.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (29th September 2016), bluestflame (29th September 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), Inversion (29th September 2016), Magnus (7th January 2017), MorningSong (30th September 2016), muxfolder (30th September 2016), Octavusprime (1st October 2016), sunpaw (1st October 2016), TargeT (29th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    (And, WTF?? Our Solar System is on the Sagittarius Arm of the Galaxy...... isn't it? )
    9-1-1 Ulli…........

Dear Bill,

My antiquated GPS goes wonky when I take it out that far. Heck, it doesn’t even work where I live. So my pretend that I know answer is…it’s between the Sagittarius and Perseus Arms of the Milky Way.

And…I’ve included a map with arrows to make it look like I know what I’m talking about. Even better, I’ve added animation to REA-l-l-y make it look like I know what I am talking about.

Pauler

P.S. The geeky me did watch both videos to the end. I've forgotten most of it now, cuz, 10 days ago seems like two months ago.

We live in an island of stars called the Milky Way, and many know that our Milky Way is a spiral galaxy. In fact, it’s a barred spiral galaxy, which means that our galaxy probably has just two major spiral arms, plus a central bar that astronomers are only now beginning to understand. But where within this vast spiral structure do our sun and its planets reside? Our galaxy is about 100,000 light-years wide. We’re about 25,000 light-years from the center of the galaxy. It turns out we’re not located in one of the Milky Way’s two primary spiral arms. Instead, we’re located in a minor arm of the galaxy. Our local spiral arm is sometimes Orion Arm, or sometimes the Orion Spur. It’s between the Sagittarius and Perseus Arms of the Milky Way.

[article]

I had read about the changes in the placement of the Earth within the Milky Way galaxy a few months ago. At that time I wondered if there is any truth to the idea of ascension of the earth/souls by the Earth going into the center of Universe where energies change could this explain the Mandela effect. Its been proposed that as we enter a different part of the galaxy we will awaken and thus we cant be controlled and possible AI will be needed. Could it be that they moved he Earth in order to keep us asleep and the effects we are seeing is a consequence of that move? Just a wild theory. Lately I think everything is psyop and I question the whole ascension thing.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), bluestflame (29th September 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), Inversion (30th September 2016), lisalu (26th December 2016), RunningDeer (29th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I had read about the changes in the placement of the Earth within the Milky Way galaxy a few months ago. At that time I wondered if there is any truth to the idea of ascension of the earth/souls by the Earth going into the center of Universe where energies change could this explain the Mandela effect. Its been proposed that as we enter a different part of the galaxy we will awaken and thus we cant be controlled and possible AI will be needed. Could it be that they moved he Earth in order to keep us asleep and the effects we are seeing is a consequence of that move? Just a wild theory. Lately I think everything is psyop and I question the whole ascension thing.
    I’m at a point where rather than so much of my time is spent on speculation, my focus is mainly on raising consciousness through knowledge, questioning, experience, attention, intention and action of doing. I can't change out there, but I can change in here. Eventually it'll contribute to the larger perspective.

At this time, [my] spirit is here to experience material world without the limitation that were put upon us eons ago. I’m here to dismantle what makes this body a prison, restore it, and merge it with higher frequency spirit. I am here to become adept at spirit-within-a-vessel experiences.

It’s hard to say if the Mandela effect is a symptom of merging timelines. For now, that’s what I’m thinking. What I do know is I ain’t going no where. No ascension as I understand it from the new agey propaganda. I boarded up that vortex that I use to get sucked into.

I’m hitchin' a ride on the natural progression of energetics where AI and minions will naturally implode.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st October 2016 at 13:14.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th September 2016), bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), bluestflame (29th September 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), gord (2nd October 2016), Inversion (30th September 2016), lisalu (26th December 2016), Reinhard (28th October 2016), william r sanford72 (23rd October 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Star Wars Episode 3 (Revenge.of.the.Sith.2005) C3PO is all golden color by movie end... Episode 4 (A.New.Hope.1977) and the movie starts with C3PO having a "silver" right lower leg... I guess they couldn't find a matching spare part after its last clean up and hard drive reformatting
    Last edited by Hervé; 29th September 2016 at 23:26.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), Bob (30th September 2016), Inversion (30th September 2016), MorningSong (30th September 2016), RunningDeer (30th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

Could it be that they moved he Earth in order to keep us asleep and the effects we are seeing is a consequence of that move?.
    That's one thing that's not possible... we'd have seen the stars moving around (drastically!) as the solar system was towed elsewhere. Like moving your house to another city with you still inside it, and not noticing the landscape moving past your window.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), BMJ (3rd October 2016), Bob (30th September 2016), gord (2nd October 2016), Inversion (30th September 2016), RunningDeer (30th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,407 times in 1,719 posts

[*]Note @ BMJ: Not at all wanting to wreck your party here. if you'd like a separate thread devoted to all of Lisa and Dani's interviews (on a wide range of subjects, not just this), then we can easily fix that up. Mods can move or copy posts around simply, and our intent here is just to be good librarians, if we can, with the material all in the best sections where it can be found.[/LIST]
    You did not wreck my party Bill, if you can seperate the two threads when you can that would be nice, thank you.

Note from Bill: done. The Lisa and Dani interview thread is now
    One People Round Table with Lisa and Dani

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th September 2016 at 12:16. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), gord (2nd October 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Thanks God , I finally relieved . I was asking my family 2 years, where the second sun was.

I was thinking it could be a working memory dyslexia or ignorance's trick on me, but now, I am convinced.

I have only one question to my situation which I couldn't resolved, How did my conscious transport my memory in this reality. Does conscious has a memory?
    I need an another universal statistical test for this, I believe.

I am trying a new game as below it helped to remember some old memory.

Last edited by Tangri; 30th September 2016 at 07:32.
    Love and Hope

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    Thanks God , I finally relieved . I was asking my family 2 years, where the second sun was.

I was thinking it could be a working memory dyslexia or ignorance's trick on me, but now, I am convinced.
    Wait, you remember a time when we had a 2nd sun? Kind of like in 2010: The Year We Make Contact?

For what it's worth, I don't remember any silver leg on C3PO, and Jaws girlfriend definitely had braces!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (30th September 2016), BMJ (30th September 2016), RunningDeer (1st October 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Groovie Bean

Dr. Blair Reich - The Mandela Effect

Published 30th September 2016

In this interview we are not drawing doodles of Mendelas! No we are talking THE MANDELA EFFECT with Dr Blair Reich.
    He shares his theory of parallel universes, based in the idea that because large groups of people have similar alternative memories about past events.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I used to feel that way as well however the more I opened up I experienced out of body states and channeling. I was not intellectually prepared for the lower astral/ djinn I encountered and there were some nasty consequences in my life as a result. Thus I feel now like I need a better intellectual understanding before I open up again. I also highly doubt the whole accession paradigm that I think is psyop to induce passivity. Why fight the system when were all going to be saved and there is nothing we need to do but soak up the energy rays. ya sure

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

bennycog (2nd October 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Hervé (1st October 2016), raregem (30th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote 25k people took this quiz: http://www.quiz-maker.com/QRVR3A. Their results have been analyzed and guesses have been removed. Control experiments were included that indicate people who are extremely confident in their answers are likely to get them right 95% of the time or more. This study mostly rules out memory and mishearing as the likely cause of the Mandela Effect. The actual cause remains unknown and worthy of further study.
    To me this is only measuring the ignorance of most people. It's like when, on July 4th, reporters went to the beach and asked people what the July 4th celebration was about. Too many people knew embarrassingly little about it. One person thought it was independence from Canada. Lots didn't know it had anything to do with independence at all.

That's not because all of reality just went through a wormhole or any woo-woo stuff like that. It's because people are ignorant and have bad memories on top of that. And it is possible to be wrong and very confident at the same time.

Too much fluoride and heavy metals in the water supply.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 1st October 2016 at 02:13.

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Here's a hypothesis, and it's a very serious one.

It's very wild, and I'm not urging anyone to believe this. I do think there's something odd happening here which needs explaining. The statistics show that the phenomenon seems highly unlikely to be caused just by flaws in memory.

(Some of the examples cited I do think are erroneous, and can be explained by normal means. But others are highly strange indeed, and seem very compelling. I've experienced the 'filled with cognitive dissonance' feeling, well described by others, several times now.)

Now, please read this carefully and slowly.

Just supposing there was a black ops project, with highly classified advanced technology at their disposal, that was experimenting with changing timelines retrospectively.

I don't think this is impossible. See, for example, the important Project Camelot page http://projectcamelot.org/t1v83.html. There is compelling witness evidence to indicate that there have been research projects in existence for quite a while now that have been messing with time, maybe since the inception of the Montauk Projects in the 1950s.

In the field of remote viewing, the next logical step is remote influencing -- taking it all one major step further. Not just observing and perceiving, but actually changing stuff at a distance.

With time portal research -- q.v. the Looking Glass, the Yellow Book, the Orion Cube, and the Chronovisor: whether or not some of these names refer to the same device, or whether they're all different -- it makes sense that the researchers, having got a good grip on time perception (i.e. peering into the future or the past), would next be pretty interested in time influencing.

Now, with something like that, they'd have to go very carefully. The Butterfly Effect, etc... as in Ray Bradbury's classic Sci-Fi short story A Sound of Thunder.

Suppose retroactive time influencing was possible. In other words, changing the past to cause a deliberate influence on the present.

Smart black ops human scientists, unless irresponsibly stupid (and I don't think these guys are that stupid), would proceed with great caution by changing tiny things (small butterflies!) ... to see what happened. (And, of course, as a by-product, seeing who would notice, and how intelligent they might be about it all.)
    • So: this may be simply the first phase of a time-manipulation experiment.
    I'm utterly serious.

Just imagine: supposing you COULD do this. But you were smart enough to know that there were many unknowns, and that messing with time could have unknown consequences. What experiment would you conduct?

Answer: Exactly what we have seen...
    tiny
    things that don't matter at all, like the Berenstein Bears, Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, and C3PIO's silver leg.. That's hardly going to make the whole Earth split apart, or fall into the sun.

Now, any hypothesis should be able to make predictions, to test the hypothesis. That's the heart of the scientific method.

My prediction: the initial experiment would have been be deemed a success... and the next stage will be changing larger things.
    • Why do this at all?
    Well, the current timeline may not be to the elite controllers' liking. They may feel things are headed in a direction they don't want to go in... like, maybe, losing control.

Their goal would be to reclaim power. But to do that, they'd have to change a few pivotal events in the past.
    1. First, the Berenstein Bears (etc). That's just to see if it works.
    2. And next...............?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st October 2016 at 15:27.

22. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd October 2016), bennycog (2nd October 2016), BMJ (1st October 2016), Bob (1st October 2016), conk (13th January 2017), Creedence (2nd October 2016), elixirsoo (22nd July 2017), Ewan (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), gord (2nd October 2016), Happyjak (2nd October 2016), Hervé (1st October 2016), Holly Lindin (6th November 2016), Innocent Warrior (20th April 2017), mab777 (26th October 2016), Maunagarjana (2nd October 2016), Neal (9th January 2017), noprophet (19th April 2017), raregem (1st October 2016), Raven (25th October 2016), Rex (4th October 2016), RunningDeer (1st October 2016), Savannah (29th October 2016), Shannon (23rd October 2016), Smell the Roses (9th January 2017), sunpaw (1st October 2016), sunwings (2nd October 2016), TinFoilSuit (13th January 2017), Zampano (1st October 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

And I swear, when this thread was started-it was called The Mandala Effect. I posted it as well.
    I thought to myself, hmmm...Mandala is a nice geometric picture, what does it have to do with this phenomena?
    A day later it was The Mandela Effect
    I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure for myself. Unfortunately I didnt make a screenshot. Who thinks about that in this moment

Note from Bill: it could easily have been a simple typo that was quickly corrected by one of the mods. We often do that, to make sure that searches work properly (spelling mistakes and typos always sabotage searches)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st October 2016 at 19:23.

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Please do a simple forum search-the small square under the "How to Donate" button.
    Type "Mandala" and see the Search Results
    I had also the thought chain...oh we also have a member with the name of Mandala.
    And suddenly it was Mandela

25. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    And I swear, when this thread was started-it was called The Mandala Effect. I posted it as well.
    I thought to myself, hmmm...Mandala is a nice geometric picture, what does it have to do with this phenomena?
    I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure for myself. Unfortunately I didnt make a screenshot. Who thinks about that in this moment
    FYI: You posted on DNA’s thread, called "The Mandela Effect. Is this CERN? Project Pegasus? The Montauk Project? The Philadelphia Experiment?" post #72

UPDATE: feel free to delete this post.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st October 2016 at 16:21.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th October 2016), Shannon (23rd October 2016), Zampano (1st October 2016)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Yes thanks Paula! I meant DNAs thread actually.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th October 2016), RunningDeer (1st October 2016)

29. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

BILL ! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167720/

Quote An ex-CIA is the point man for a government organization dedicated to time traveling to correct errors that occurred in the previous week.
    from a tv series " seven days "

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd October 2016)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    I used to call former CIA director James Woolsey "James Woosley." I even saw other people spelling it this way too.

Then I learned that it's actually spelled "Woolsey."

What is the first conclusion you jump to when I tell you that? That all of reality just completely transformed itself and the only residual evidence I have is that I thought his name was spelled otherwise? That's the reasoning I'm seeing here.

How do you know when to apply this kind of radical explanation, or when people just are ignorant and/or not paying very close attention, as often occurs? Even the study cited in this thread seems to arbitrarily determine how likely they think it is that something is just a memory problem or not.

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

My first quick reflex to this thread for a respond was the "Research Paper" chocolate covering.

If title was a " Questionnaire for North Americans" , I wouldn't need a smilies. (Nominal-polytomous, data )

The problem associated with return rates in questionnaire is that often the people that do return the questionnaire are those that have a really positive or a really negative viewpoint and want their opinion heard. The people that are most likely unbiased either way typically don't respond because it is not worth their time.

If you do same questionnaire in South Africa you would have a different data in 2 distinguish subjects (Mandela's death- Waco siege details) after that, if you have done same test in China your outcome would have been totally different than previous 2.

I am not against to have argue on Time travelling , time shifting, conscious memory capacities but starting a subjective argument with limited(geographically- culturally) questionnaire would pull us a bias or manipulated thought conditioning. This gives me a feeling that this kind of social influence, aims to change the behavior or perception of others through , deceptive, or underhanded tactics.(which could be deliberately or or unintentionally).

We can debate on every esoteric subject(even Flat earth) but without pointing other possibilities as an intend or facts it would turn to The process of manipulation which involves bringing an unknowing victim under the domination of the manipulator and his/her conditioning.

Can we allow to the idea of Memory dyslexia or ignorance of daily life with this test?

Ignorance can be occur lack of facts or awareness.
    Love and Hope

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

bennycog (3rd October 2016)

34. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    BILL ! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167720/

Quote An ex-CIA is the point man for a government organization dedicated to time traveling to correct errors that occurred in the previous week.
    from a tv series " seven days "
    I watched this whole series. It started right around the time I was losing interest in the X-Files. It was my favorite at the time, and nobody I knew was watching it (or even heard of it). I'm surprised to see it went for 3 seasons. As I remember back, there were lots of nuggets of info there.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Inversion (4th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast