+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elon Musk elaborates on his AI concerns

1. Link to Post #21
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Default Re: Elon Musk elaborates on his AI concerns

Hey Flash, I got this one out of a very simple seacrh on youtube... maybe a search on your side of the planet would give you some results... I frequently have videos not allowed in m country as well... guess it is part of the game...

Hugs to you
    Love and Light

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,549 times in 814 posts

Tell me something....Can Strong AI have any impact upon this experiment of being (in other words us and the ecosystem here) in a detrimental way unless it has access to an internet/world wide web?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lake For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

I obviously missed this thread ...( there are so many )...LOL

Elon Musk says at the beginning of this compilation ...." We have to be very
    carefull with AI , we are summoning the demons ".

Published on 10 Sep 2016

Elon Musk. AI Advancement! We Aren't Listening. New 2016 Technology.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

lake (25th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

DAVID ICKE TRANSHUMANISM A.I WORLD WIDE WAKE UP 2016

Published on 18 Jun 2016

A live video of David Icke speaking on Transhumanism and artificial
    intelligence live in London, Brixton Academy at his 2016 World Wake Up Tour !
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th September 2016 at 14:56.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

lake (25th September 2016), Sueanne47 (27th September 2016), Swan (16th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

"Elon Musk is one of these people who says we must get technology inside us to attach us to this cloud. If we don’t we won´t keep up with the AI. So that´s just another little way of providing a reason to get people attached technologically to this cloud."

David Icke summarizes Elon Musks agenda in this weeks videocast on transhumansim. Elon Musk quote at 26.50

https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...eocast-trailer

Some people seem to perceive Elon Musk as a highly intelligent visionary with humanitys best interests at heart. Please listen to what he is saying. He wants to bathe the world in WiFi and implant AI in humans.

High intelligence lacking wisdom is dangerous.
    Last edited by Swan; 26th September 2016 at 08:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Eram (26th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I can certainly search myself too. But... Delending on your objectives, i thought that if it is to inform as many people as possible or to enhance the discussion based on this video, you would appreciate to know that not all can access it.

As it is, i did not resarc to get it for two reasons. One: there was no ex'lanations of what the video is about. Here on Avalon, we appreciate a bit of content explanations more than " it about AI" to help us decide if we would listen or not
    Two: it was not resdily accessible.

There is thousands of videos pushed on us. No way we are able to listen to them all therefore it is appreciated to know a bit about the content. Often the video description under it on youtube is enough for us to decide

Thanks et bienvenu ici.

C'est plutôt curieux, il y a peu de gens en Nouvelle Calédonie, et quand même je suis encontact avec vous et ma fille viens de rencontrer un jeune de Nouvelle Calédonie dans ses cours au collège. Nous sommes dûes! Lol

Quote Posted by ElfeMya (here)
    Hey Flash, I got this one out of a very simple seacrh on youtube... maybe a search on your side of the planet would give you some results... I frequently have videos not allowed in m country as well... guess it is part of the game...

Hugs to you
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    "Elon Musk is one of these people who says we must get technology inside us to attach us to this cloud. If we don’t we won´t keep up with the AI. So that´s just another little way of providing a reason to get people attached technologically to this cloud."

David Icke summarizes Elon Musks agenda in this weeks videocast on transhumansim. Elon Musk quote at 26.50

https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...eocast-trailer

Some people seem to perceive Elon Musk as a highly intelligent visionary with humanitys best interests at heart. Please listen to what he is saying. He wants to bathe the world in WiFi and implant AI in humans.

High intelligence lacking wisdom is dangerous.
    Does he really want Wi-Fry everywhere? That would suck. It's a massive invasion of people's privacy. We have no idea of the health and mental effects of Wi-fi. I want to like Elon, but factoids like that make it hard. He also wants to nuke Mars.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th September 2016 at 14:04.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    New Caledonia/ Australia/ Munich, Germany
    Thanks

Hey there,

Dao, I would say, digging out the real information about what he says or not is the first step, instead of relying on the opinion of somebody else. There was a thread not along ago here on the forum talking about the downsides of following people's comments ( including famous conspiracy commentators ) and how they could be biaised. I found it very enlightening.

Flash, I have no way to know which video is going to play at your place. I am too a part of Avalon and found some part of your comment quite strange actually. I did not force a video on anyone, each of us has the right to click or not. I believe you have all that is needed to make an informed choice whenever you need it.The video being a movie, and not a recent one with that, the search can be done easily, I am a noob and if I suceeded then anyone can.
    I take note of your comments. There are only a few of us on the planet, New Caledonian, roughly around 260 - 270 000. That is not a lot compared to the world population.

On this, hugs to all.
    Love and Light

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElfeMya For This Post:

Matthew (27th September 2016), Sueanne47 (27th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Dao, I would say, digging out the real information about what he says or not is the first step
    Not much digging required. Just listen to the interview you posted. Elon Musk states very clearly that humans must be implanted with AI.

17. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

ElfeMya, you're right that I should check the source for the exact quote. But I had a feeling that Swan was right.

Quote Posted by Swan (here)
    Quote Dao, I would say, digging out the real information about what he says or not is the first step
    Not much digging required. Just listen to the interview you posted. Elon Musk states very clearly that humans must be implanted with AI.
    Any idea where the WiFi info is, roughly... Im studying and can't take too much time out. I should look for a transcript.

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Any idea where the WiFi info is, roughly[
    https://www.wired.com/2016/09/spacex...n-africa-back/

19. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Swan, I saw nothing specific about WiFi, but they are using technology to beam internet, which means its WiFi or a similar technology. Google are doing the same. I'm uneasy about it...

There's a lot of save the world rhetoric from Silicon Valley. If they were sincere and practical, they'd be prioritising water and food issues, instead of starting with internet first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2