Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The Heather Material

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: The Heather Material

I'm breaking my promise not to post on this subject (The Heather Material) again but I just had to respond to the comment about WIKILEAKS and Kerry by saying I could not agree more. Like comparing apples to oranges. I laughed out loud when I read that statement by Kerry. I don't mean this as a "Let's bash Kerry" comment but there needs to be intellectual honesty if one is going to maintain a website like PC. Jeez.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Hi All!

I am reading these posts here day after day...It is funny how many of you responded...Yes we are All here to learn, grow...debating about truths...truths are created... they are not static. Truths are also not conditions, that exist... and that is our obligation to identify and catalog....No, we are the creator of our truths and what we are living is our truth...Nothing is Absolute...

Namasté,
    Majda

3. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i hope bill comes on really soon...l

4. Link to Post #184
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It's 19 min after midnight where he lives. I expect he'll be in bed. Maybe see him in the morning.

5. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    Mahatma Gandhi

and in the words of buddha.......see what is, see was is not, follow the true way
    a mind beyond judgments, watches and understands

so live in joy, in peace, even among the troubled
    love m
    Appreciated the gentle breeze...

Thank you morguana

6. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

wow 20 pages on some total pish(heather material) i agree with some early AV1 members like clark kent. the whistle blowing thing died early 09. the direction bill is taking at the moment is the only sensible course. whistleblowing has been somewhat infiltrated and is getting wilder and wilder with the hearsay. im leaning more and more to the hoagland /farrel verifiable info track. some people are new to this stuff and perhaps need to go through the grinder so to speak before they can discern info better.

7. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    wow 20 pages on some total pish(heather material) i agree with some early AV1 members like clark kent. the whistle blowing thing died early 09. the direction bill is taking at the moment is the only sensible course. whistleblowing has been somewhat infiltrated and is getting wilder and wilder with the hearsay. im leaning more and more to the hoagland /farrel verifiable info track. some people are new to this stuff and perhaps need to go through the grinder so to speak before they can discern info better.

Agreed.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th April 2010 at 07:06. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. Link to Post #188
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

I've seen this done on other message boards, and sometimes shutting down a thread is a good way to take the heat out of things. This seems a time where this is a good approach.

9. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I've seen this done on other message boards, and sometimes shutting down a thread is a good way to take the heat out of things. This seems a time where this is a good approach.
    If you shut down the thread , you shut down democracy and the spirit of getting to the truth...therefore what is the truth and where is Mankind heading?
    lol
    blue

10. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

this thread is helping me drift into sleep after nights of restless insomnia.........

11. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    this thread is helping me drift into sleep after nights of restless insomnia.........
    Have you ever tried truth pills , they seem to work
    lol
    blue

12. Link to Post #192
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh dear. Kerry has release part 2 in a new blog. From this link. http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

"Now, judging from a few emails and some of the nonsense going on in the forums, many of you don't seem to get that if we as the Founders decide later that a whistleblower or source is telling us lies, we do have recourse. We can step forward. We can state our new opinions on the matter in public. We can agree to disagree. We can even challenge them and their story. In public. For example, we could say we disagree with what they have told us and suggest that they come forward and further substantiate their position. This too, would be permissible."

Where as most of us consider Bill to of outted nothing but a couple of hoaxers that got in to deep. Kerry seems to be pushing the integrity deal, as if it were 2 genuine whistleblowers.

A more cynical observer may see the above as a statement of blogs to come. Hey, this is a conspiracy site….right?

13. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    Where as most of us consider Bill to of outted nothing but a couple of hoaxers that got in to deep. Kerry seems to be pushing the integrity deal, as if it were 2 genuine whistleblowers.
    That's the thing isn't it... she claims to be protecting whistleblowers, when they aren't really whisteblowers at all.

14. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Evangelical Glory Hunting

15. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

I became aware of the Project Camelot website well over a year ago and since then have been hooked. It's sad to see the split as now alot of the energy I saw before, with the connection that both Bill and Kerry had together, has been lost.

Let's face it the power behind Camelot was the great video interviews, particulary: Jim Humble, Richard Hoagland, John Lear, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, George Green, Peter Levenda, Pete Peterson, and the outstanding Dr Steve Greer interview (+ a few others), not always Bill & Kerry appearing together but knowing that the partnership was always there in the background at least. Also the conferences they jointly appeared on together were avid viewing.

A good analogy is the x-files partnership of 'Mulder & Scully', could one survive without the other? Sure . . . but together they are dynamite.

I havent paid much attention to the 'heather material' - in fact out of all the information supplied by Camelot I find it the least interesting and useful. I havent watched many of the new videos with as much enthusiasm either, but hopefully that will change.

I find it a shame (in my opinion) that Kerry hasn't stood by her 'partner' (as i'm sure if this was the other way around things would have been different) - even though I understand her viewpoint to a degree. Both, Bill & Kerry are right in their own way. Also I note that David Wilcock has a small 'dig' at Bill on his latest post: "Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?"

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...824-phobos-esa

quote: "Kerry, Bill and I were told we could be killed if we announced anything as specific as a date. I also knew any announcement of such things would probably eliminate the possibility of the event actually happening. . .I mentioned this to Bill Ryan during his talk at our conference in Zurich while I was in the audience. . .Bill let the exact date slip in his talk. Once it was done, it was done. A variety of cameras captured it in the audience, and posted it online. . . .Behind the scenes I struggled to keep a lid on it going around the Net -- but to my disdain, it became very popular nonetheless."

Personally, I like Bill's open style.

It's strange that the 'powers that be' have in some way actually managed to 'kill' Camelot to a degree - I guess they found out a way for them to do it to themselves.

I guess no-one likes change, I hope the split paths rejoin again somewhere in the future.
    Last edited by Alex; 21st April 2010 at 06:27.

16. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Hi everyone, the following is the complete text from Kerry’s blog latest update (April-18-10), and below it I’d like to give my opinion about it because I do agree “around” 100% with what Kerry says because, in my opinion, what she says makes a lot of sense.

Well, let me put it this way, I agree with what she says in general terms, but since this is a delicate, difficult and somewhat complex issue (Ex: vetting of witnesses, discerning info from disinfo, etc.), I also think there are certain very important things that should be further clarified about this matter.

Let me put it this other way:

It is my strong opinion that Project Camelot (Bill and Kerry) should have a very well thought PROTOCOL (in case they don’t already have it…???) for these risky situations (Ex: vetting of witnesses, discerning info from disinfo, avoiding disinfo and infiltrated agents, etc.), and such a protocol should be agreed upon both Bill and Kerry, and should contemplate all different possible and reasonable scenarios or contingencies that they believe may occur, including the changing or updating of the protocol if the need arises (Ex: new or different witnesses cases, new circumstances, etc.).

That being said, this is Kerry’s update:

Kerry Cassidy’s blog. Update, April-18-2010:
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
    April 18 Update

Apparently, since I wrote my statement about the Camelot split, a lot of people don't seem to understand what is going on here... This is not some superficial parting of the ways or some boy/girl argument that we need to just 'get over'.

The issues at root here go to the very core of our Camelot mission. And this mission is worldwide in scope. It is crucial that as we go forward, everyone understand what is at stake here.

If we, as Camelot are not a safe place for whistleblowers and researchers and experiencers, to tell their story then we cannot operate under this mission. Period.

Now, judging from a few emails and some of the nonsense going on in the forums, many of you don't seem to get that if we as the Founders decide later that a whistleblower or source is telling us lies, we do have recourse. We can step forward. We can state our new opinions on the matter in public. We can agree to disagree. We can even challenge them and their story. In public. For example, we could say we disagree with what they have told us and suggest that they come forward and further substantiate their position. This too, would be permissible.

But what we cannot do under any circumstances is reveal our sources names and ranks and other private information about them or info provided to us, without their express permission. Without that we have no integrity. We cannot and should not reveal their true names (regardless of what other people say or do) and I also submit, we should not after the fact, berate, bad-mouth or otherwise insult them in public. Once we accept their story in confidence and this is key, then we also agree to maintain that confidence against all odds and attacks.

That's it. Without that, there is no Camelot.

.."From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice and not being Alice but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here... I make the path."
    --Alice, Adventures in Wonderland
    ----------------------------

In one of my previous posts in this forum, I suggested:

Perhaps a good operational PROTOCOL would help to handle these risky situations of trying to discern info from disinfo.

And I mentioned several important elements I believe such a protocol should include, which are, but are not limited to, the following:
    1) Protecting witnesses confidentiality. I really believe this is of utmost importance, as Kerry states in her update:

(Note: in the first paragraph only I underline some words because I think they are key words. The rest of the underlined words in other paragraphs are Kerry’s)
    If we, as Camelot are not a safe place for whistleblowers and researchers and experiencers, to tell their story then we cannot operate under this mission. Period.

(…)

But what we cannot do under any circumstances is reveal our sources names and ranks and other private information about them or info provided to us, without their express permission. Without that we have no integrity…
    2) Requirements for the vetting of witnesses. There should be some type of “list” of important requirements, such as meeting that person in real life, etc., etc. It should be a “flexible list” but as complete as possible.

3) Presumption of innocence. That is, considering somebody “innocent unless proven guilty”. That’s a basic legal and moral right (imo), and it includes what Kerry says in her update:
    We cannot and should not reveal their true names (regardless of what other people say or do) and I also submit, we should not after the fact, berate, bad-mouth or otherwise insult them in public. Once we accept their story in confidence and this is key, then we also agree to maintain that confidence against all odds and attacks.
    4) Protecting the witness right to honour (same as in point 3)

5) Putting controversial info “on hold” until we find further data that allows us to be able to judge it better. This means that we should not try to rush to conclusions too early and without having all the necessary data to be able to discern it. We can and should prudently wait till we are in a safe position to asses if a particular case is info or disinfo. Otherwise, point 3 could be harmed: Considering somebody “innocent until proven guilty”.

That means that some information may have to be placed “indefinitely on hold”, but that’s ok, because we only can do what we can do.

6) Minimum requirements for the publishing of information. For instance, if a particular info is highly controversial or very hard to know if it is info or disinfo, should it be published or not (even with a disclaimer)? What is best to do in the meantime, that is, while you are trying to find out if it is info or disinfo, to publish it or not to publish it?

7) Since you are two persons, an “even number” (50%-50%), what to do in case of disagreement about publishing or not controversial info? One possible solution would be to select a small group of people that you both really trust, like a consultant committee, which will add an “odd number” to unlock the situation.

8) Project Camelot right to recourse, as Kerry explains in her update above, for instance, and using her own words:
    … if we as the Founders decide later that a whistleblower or source is telling us lies, we do have recourse. We can step forward. We can state our new opinions on the matter in public. We can agree to disagree. We can even challenge them and their story. In public. For example, we could say we disagree with what they have told us and suggest that they come forward and further substantiate their position. This too, would be permissible.
    9) Etc.
    -------------------------

In my opinion, some of the points above may have had something to do with the controversy provoked in this case (Heather material).

The previous points are just a suggestion. Those points of the protocol could be changed or new ones added. I don’t know if PC already has such a protocol, either in writing or verbally agreed upon. I believe reflecting on these points could help Project Camelot and all of us, because what we all want, our important goal (and we should focus primarily on it), is for PC to keep doing the great job it’s been doing all this time so that we (together) can collaborate to awaken as many sleeping people as possible: the critical mass.

Please, Kerry and Bill, think about it, it’s for the benefit of human kind if all of us (together) try to overcome this bump on the road, and we can only overcome it “together”.

You two, Bill and Kerry, have a LOT of people who appreciate you and support you (me included), and, as I mentioned previously, who appreciate all you have done and are doing to awaken the critical mass to avoid potential terrible future timelines, alleviate the suffering of human kind, and contribute to bring a better future for humanity: peace, justice, love.

Please, if anybody has any suggestions, feel free to let us know. Thanks.
    Last edited by qbeac; 21st April 2010 at 15:28.

17. Link to Post #197
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alex (here)
    Snipped

I find it a shame (in my opinion) that Kerry hasn't stood by her 'partner' (as i'm sure if this was the other way around things would have been different) - even though I understand her viewpoint to a degree. Both, Bill & Kerry are right in their own way. Also I note that David Wilcock has a small 'dig' at Bill on his latest post: "Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?"

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...824-phobos-esa

quote: "Kerry, Bill and I were told we could be killed if we announced anything as specific as a date. I also knew any announcement of such things would probably eliminate the possibility of the event actually happening. . .I mentioned this to Bill Ryan during his talk at our conference in Zurich while I was in the audience. . .Bill let the exact date slip in his talk. Once it was done, it was done. A variety of cameras captured it in the audience, and posted it online. . . .Behind the scenes I struggled to keep a lid on it going around the Net -- but to my disdain, it became very popular nonetheless."
    Have I been deceived? I thought it was reported that DW was going around declaring "Disclosure November 24th".

18. Link to Post #198
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i find that there isnt much left to blow whistles about , all the relevant info and irrelevant info is out there for your discerning pleasure. oh and while we are at it the subject of disclosure is an intersting one. officially its not gonna happen from govt sources(would you really want it to come from such a corrupt source)? what is to be disclosed?
    the fact that it us as human beings that have developed anti grav/free nrg and that a certain section of us are from mars?(weidner,hoagland,pharrel) or that we are being visited by ET and its their tech. imo there isnt anything to disclose, we just need the control to fall away and the rest will take care of itself.

19. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Well Ive heard David Wilcox talk about Disclosure and Nov 24 Not Bill .
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

20. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Enlightenment101 (here)
    Well Ive heard David Wilcox talk about Disclosure and Nov 24 Not Bill .
    Really? Well that's not true actually, and it was the 27th Nov not the 24th:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DKxUDbdZaH0

18min 35 seconds
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast